Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-08-2011, 22:37

35 y/o Male from United States
Tercero is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
? Straight forward how to to inject oxycodone

Hello. My pretty blue rabbit has searched many threads and has learned a lot but at the same time is also confused. Can someone's friend, pet, whoever give my bunny a step by step "walkthrough" on how to inject oxycodone tablets. The tabs are white, 5mg. He has been on oxycontin 60mg 3x a day for over a year so has some tolerance. My bunny already knows the dangers, and has read harm reduction. Just being inexperienced in this ROA makes a step by step guide would make him feel more safe and secure. Thanks to all!
Old 08-08-2011, 23:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: ? Straight forward how to to inject oxycodone

what kind of oxycodone tabs are they. just plain oxycodone 5 mg? or if they are percocet than you can not inject those plain because they contain tylenol and that is murder on your body.

starting off with those (assuming they are plain 5 mg oxycodone pill no tylenol) is not going to be the easiest ever because there is going to be a lot of powder. id suggest starting with 30 mg and seeing what that does for you, best to start small and work up and with some tolerance to oxycodone 30 would be manageable.

so firstly explain which pills you have, and i can tell you how i have shot 5 mg oxycodone pills in the past. i wont say this is how to do it safe, and with out getting any filler in your bloodstream because i have no idea about that. ive read on here you should re filter a number of time but ive only ever filtered it once, never saw any particles floating in the syringe or anything.

anyway if you have looked into all the pro's and cons and are sure this is something you want to do, i can tell you how. just know once you get the taste for the needle IT WILL NOT GO AWAY ever. you will want to iv everything all the time and not even want to think of using another roa. it is a very slippery slope.

the info is on here but it is kind of scattered with lots of different threads on different kinds of pills and methods. idk if the mods would consider this a cross post.
Old 09-08-2011, 00:02

They are plain 5mg oxycodone, not percs. When bunny crushes them there is a lot of powder...
Old 09-08-2011, 00:29
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC

firstly read through this thread pretty good.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28148

look over all the clean injecting practices if you have access to a needle exchange this would be ideal. they have little cookers for you or else you can use a spoon, but you will need a pretty deep spoon because of all the powder and water that will be necessary.

so yea crush all the powder finely, then put into a cooker. with the 5's start out with almost a full syringe of water first. after you squirt all the water into the powder mix it with the cap of the needle. if the mixture is thick or gelled up then add more water. this is the problem with injecting the 5's, they make so much powder they are really hard to shoot up. after your able to get them to mix thoroughly with the water, you will want to heat it until it boils for a second. then you will want to use a pretty large piece of cotton because the more powder there is the bigger the cotton you need.

have you read much of the info on here about injecting practice? how to draw up through a cotton, find a vein, ect?

shooting up pills is very hit and miss and takes a lot of practice. i would try to do it with one or two and work up from there. honestly with no experience with shooting pills (even with a lot of experience) it is going to be very hard to draw up enough 5's to make it worth while.

do you have access to any higher mg pills such as 30 mg oxycodone?

or else you could start out with trying to draw up one or two at a time.

im sorry i feel like this post is kind or pointless, but it really is hard to describe. and it takes a really long time to get good at getting pills to shoot up decent.

Post Quality Evaluations:
great post, explained clearly & encouraged safe use (needed info on 5's been looking everywhere, THANKS)
Old 09-08-2011, 02:16

The bunny will be getting 30's on Wednesday. I think I will just wait until then. He has read about safe injection and a lot of info from this site. He knows how to find veins, knows how to draw back to make sure in vein...My bunny has also asked a friend to be with him in case of anything going wrong and the friend agreed. He agrees with you that there is so much powder from the 5's it would be a tad harder to filter and my bunny doesn't want a ton of fillers going into his veins, so he'll wait to get the 30's. You've been helpful, my rabbit appreciates it! He promises to report back probably on Thursday.

Again, thanks a ton for the quick and helpful response.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23
Silver Member

Male from United States

thats good news, yea the 5's would have been a little ambitious. most 30 instant releases draw up nicely. there is one kind that will gel up just a little. you can move the cotton around in the mixture to get at the water in the little spots of gel and then draw up the moisture. you can see when the cotton get saturated with water and is ready for you to draw up. hopefully u will get an easy brand but the one that gel's a little is a walk in the park compared to trying to do 5 or 6, 5mg tabs. good luck and be safe. with opiate tolerance 30 mg wont be too much, but i would start there not higher. even with your tolerance you will still fell nice from the 30 mg.

if you want pm me with the imprints/brand and i could give you specifics on it. we dont do pill identification on the site so i dont want to talk about it here, not sure if it would be bending the rules, but if you already knew what they were i wouldn't think it would be a big deal to discusses it in a pm.

Last edited by coolhandluke; 09-08-2011 at 02:31.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:45

Alright, will do. Thanks a ton!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:06

Well I promised to report back, so here we go!

My bunny had a GREAT time. Bunny used 1 30mg oxycodone...mixed...rubbed with alcohol...filtered...and shot! It was amazing!

That being said, bunny has decided not to make a habit of it. Maybe just a "one-a-refill" type deal. Bunny already likes the needle (from countless E.R. and admissions into the hospital) and getting IV Dilaudid. Bunny has also been caught in the coke trap (loves the feeling of snorting and the drip) before so doesn't want this going anywhere crazy. Bunny knows that you never really feel that "first high" again...no matter how much you chase it.

Thanks for your help! !Cheers!
Old 13-08-2011, 05:02
Silver Member

Male from United States

glad it worked well for you. lucky you weren't stuck trying to draw up a bunch geled up nightmare of 5 mg pills. anyway your correct the taste of the needle is not a good one to have. best to throw away all your needles and forget about it. don't keep the emergency for a rainy day needle around, cuz that just leads you back to where you were, i have found.

did you have trouble drawing the pill up?
Old 14-08-2011, 18:56

No trouble really, just filtered a few times to gert it as clear as possible.
Old 29-01-2014, 03:29
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
DillieDallyDave is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

first off congrats on the successful experience; I do hope you stuck with your plan to restrict the frequency your bunny hangs out with the needle. aa friend of mine used to be pretty heavy into heroin and dilaudid but has been on a much healthier dietary plan for many months. came across some oxycodone 15's recently but has never used these. many bunnies have posted their methods for banging oxycodone and all claim to be flawless yet never defend their prrocedure when a fellow member questions it. also, haven't seen a status update on any of these possible ways to extract/shoot up these little guys. when Yu say you filtered multiple times.. did you heat the batch each time?

Share this on:

Tags
drugs-forum, immediate release, inject oxycontin, injecting, injecting oxycodone, injecting oxycontin, injection, intravenous injection, iv oxycodone, iv use, oxycodon, oxycodone, oxycodone hcl, oxycodone iv, oxycontin, percocet, roxicodone, roxy, roxycodone, shoot up, shooting up, vicodin