Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 08-08-2011, 20:25

22 y/o Male from USA - New York
jdjack127 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Xanax+Alcohol

Getting a 2mg bar tonight. I've done it maybe 5 times, once with weed, 3 times alone (felt next to nothing), and once with alcohol (2 beers, had no memory of posts I made online or what happened that night after the beers).

Tonight I plan to have a few beers, my alcohol tolerance is low now though being that I stopped drinking for a year. What can I expect from this combo?

* I know it's dangerous. But I'm not concerned, I will only have access to the 2mg bar and a set amount of beer.

Post Quality Evaluations:
"I know it's dangerous but I'm not concerned" Words that have no place at DF.
Old 08-08-2011, 20:40
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Xanax+Alcohol

Seriously man, reconsider.

Xanax has fucked up SWIMs life more than any other drug. It never was a problem until he started mixing it with alcohol & blacking out & SWIM has tried nearly every drug (including obscure ones) besides methamphetamine and crack.

It is seriously the most dangerous drug combination SWIM has ever encountered because of the fact that it causes black outs and intensifies whatever emotiional state SWIM is in. SWIM is not exaggerating, SWIM has ended up robbing people & stores, getting into fights, saying terrible things to people, etc... [note these are all VERY uncharacteristic of SWIM]

SWIM wouldn't be surprised if many people end up killing others (accidentally or otherwise) as an unfortunate result of blacking out on xanax and alcohol.

I know SWIY is prob going to interpret this as some kind of over-exaggerated anti-drug rant, but never think it can't happen to you because it can.

Be careful and if SWIY is going to combine xanax and alcohol, please keep the dose 1mg or under & seriously limit alcohol consumption. It would also be a very[!] good idea to have a good friend watch over SWIY and tell them what he has taken.
Old 08-08-2011, 21:11
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

You can expect what happened last time, seeings how you're doing them under fairly same conditions. I would also advise though to not make xanax a daily thing. Or monthly. It should really only be used to stop a panic attack.
Old 08-08-2011, 21:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emin View Post
You can expect what happened last time, seeings how you're doing them under fairly same conditions. I would also advise though to not make xanax a daily thing. Or monthly. It should really only be used to stop a panic attack.
I use it very rarely. Less than once a month.
Old 08-08-2011, 21:20
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Herbal healer seems to have had what I consider the normal effects of xanax and booze. It's terrible man wake up to find you have done awful things said awful things. also you always have the potential of not waking up. try one at a time bro super dangerous combo
Old 08-08-2011, 21:21
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdjack127 View Post
I use it very rarely. Less than once a month.
Keep it that way my friend. It may not seem harmful, but if you can get a steady supply of any benzo, it will tear you apart. This has been harder to get off of than heroin for me. It really fucks with the mind.

That said, you should have a good night very similar to your last experience. Don't do anything too stupid. And remember, if you have some alcohol 'set aside', once your start partying you might realize that you set aside too much. Everyone's body is different, go by how you feel and not necessarily statistics.

Hope your experience is well!
Old 08-08-2011, 21:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emin View Post
Keep it that way my friend. It may not seem harmful, but if you can get a steady supply of any benzo, it will tear you apart. This has been harder to get off of than heroin for me. It really fucks with the mind.

That said, you should have a good night very similar to your last experience. Don't do anything too stupid. And remember, if you have some alcohol 'set aside', once your start partying you might realize that you set aside too much. Everyone's body is different, go by how you feel and not necessarily statistics.

Hope your experience is well!
Thanks! what about mixing DXM and xanax? I am VERY experienced with DXM (not exactly proud about that, just telling you so you're aware). Just not sure how the two would mix or what dosage of DXM to take. If those mix well I'd add ONE or TWO beers, because I have mixed more with DXM and did nothing but puke.

I'd rather try the above combo than just the bar and beers. Any thoughts?
Old 08-08-2011, 22:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1

If you don't have a benzo tolerance and combine with enough alcohol you won't be able to walk without falling over. You won't realise the danger of this either. You can also black out at any time. I personally blacked out at the top of the stairs and fell down the entire flight splitting my head open. I was actually lucky. Stay away from heights, fires, and anything that. If you're on your own, then definitely reconsider.
Old 08-08-2011, 23:08

21 y/o Male from United States
Weedicted is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

One night a few years back, my friend Lion went out drinking with some of his large cat friends. The designated driver was a cat we'll call Jimmy. Not that Jimmy wasn't going to drink, just that he was the only one with a car (stupid, i know, but they were cubs). It was a fairly boring night. A few beers got drunk by everyone, a few party stops were made, but throughout the night Jimmy seemed his usual sober self.

The next day my lion and jimmy met up for their usual morning blunt. The subject of last night came up, and Jimmy admitted that he had taken a small amount of xanax before he went out, and could not remember ANYTHING, anything at all about the events of last night. Even in blackout mode though, he seemed sober and drove perfectly.

That isn't representative of the effects on anyone else though, just a single lion's experience.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:09

RexManning is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

To be honest the Benzo and alcohol combination really never made me do things i wouldnt normally approve of. Never had any crazy arguments/stories of me doing things extra ridiculous. Not any more ridiculous than being drunk anyways. Although there is some retrograde amnesia its usually not a loss of more than a few hours in time.

Of course the experience can be different for everyone but i can say i have quite a bit of experiene
Old 10-09-2011, 04:34

Male from United States
kittytripper should review received reputation comments.
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

SWIM thinks that mixing benzos and alcohol is OK if its done in moderation. Drinking a couple of beers and smoking some dank with xanax is really fun!
Old 23-10-2011, 13:13

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2

extreme tolerance that my friend has got him able to drink bourban with kpins, ativan, restoril, valium...etc...in high doses withouth much probs. newbies should never mix. even tolerance people shouldnt..its not safe. but 2 mgs of xanax with alcy with only 5 difff times using...DONT.
Old 31-10-2011, 17:20

marley7692 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

the 1st and only time my gecko was arrested was because of mixing xanax and alcohol. 3.5 mg of xanax and probably maybe 3 beers and the next thing my gecko remembers is the cops searching his dorm...my gecko said he didnt even remember the cops knocking on his door and what he had even done.... so in conclusion
xanax + alcohol = insta-black-out
Old 21-12-2011, 04:41
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from India
leary's fan is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1 Points: 120, Level: 1

i have done upto 7.5mg of xanax in combo with codeine and netrazepam and mary jane...time just flees off when u do prescription pills and smoke some weed...its an immense euphoric bomb!!

BUT,if u try the combo the very next day,shit does'nt work cos u've built tolerance in ur system and requires much larger doses to get the same high and this is where the ADDICTION phase of benzos start in ur life..thats very SICK,trust me on this one..

now to the topic xanax+alcohol

it'd be good if ur doses are low...in case u drink a lot of hard liquor,u r gonna wake up the next day with a big,irritating headache and leave alone te blackout of the previous night...so don binge drink while u r on xanax..

rather than alcohol,try mixing codeine wid ur xanax..that'd be hell a lot better and don forget the weed!!!

Prescription pills are NOT WORTH of trippin...maybe once in a while but not on a regular basis..It ll change the way u talk,behave and mostly it fucks up ur memory pretty bad...While high on pills,I lost my wallet and my passport man....and also i had 7 tabs of acid in my wallet..i was like WTF??!!..

so pay some extra care while taking prescription pills and trip in a safe manner!!

peace

Rambling, difficult to read misinformation that contributes nothing.
Old 24-12-2011, 22:50

37 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
awakepharmd is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I've taken 2mg xanax with 6 oz wine.
I noticed nothing other than an accelerated ability to fall asleep. No stumbling, black outs. i woke up in them middle of the night and remembered everything.
This medication is safe. Liquor is the culprit because its effects are so variable.
Also, brains are set up differently.
Some have high genetic/metabolic tolerance to benzos. I've had patients on 8 mg of xanax as part of their normal day. They had no drowsy effects from it.
No, it's not just for panic attacks.
Old 24-12-2011, 23:08
Smeg Smeg is nu online
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,221, Level: 12 Points: 7,221, Level: 12 Points: 7,221, Level: 12
Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4% Activity: 17.4%

There's a thread here which is also informative and cautionary.

I truly don't mean to bump my own posts in it, but there are others here too. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1064905#post1064905

First and foremost, be safe.

Last edited by Smeg; 24-12-2011 at 23:13. Reason: Additional
Old 25-12-2011, 05:51
Silver Member

Male from United States
m000nman is a decent psychonaut.m000nman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3 Points: 450, Level: 3

once while on 3mg of xanax i decided to drink a beer. i started feelin pretty good and (since i was 16 and stupid) decided "if one beer made it this much better, i bet 5 beers will make it WAY better!" so i did have five more beers over the course of about an hour. at the time it was maybe my 6th or so experience with benzos and my first combining it with alcohol. long story short, i dont remember anything until about 2 a.m. i "awoke" somewhat tripping and after reading through my texts i figured out that at some point during the black out i thought itd be a good idea to take 3 hits of acid and 350mg of dxm.

if you have a low and limited amount of alcohol, it will pleasantly potentiate your xanax. if you have alot and low self control, you're in for some trouble... im just saying be smart and be safe.

more recently ive used one or two shots to potentiate benzos with pleasant results, so i cant say its a bad combo, in LOW doses. just be safe and dont listen to any voice inside you saying more alcohol will make it more fun. know when to stop before its too late.
Old 28-01-2012, 20:29

24 y/o Male from United States
Breezed1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

2mg or 5mg, expect to black out and in once you mix benzos with beer!
Old 28-01-2012, 20:57
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4

I have mixed heroin+benzos+alcohol many times and never "blacked out" and I mean whisky not beer. 2mg alpraz should be enough for a non tolerant person to feel the effects, and alcohol will certainly increase them. Everytime I have done such a combo there is little to no memory of the previous nights events, however it did not make me act any different than normal (maybe because of the smack?) .

Mixing benzo's with other cns depressants can be very dangerous and really, should not be done tho. I have lost a few friends due to benzo/alcohol combinations.

However, if one is going to mix the two it should be done slowly, and not all at once. It is very easy to give yourself a little more, but very hard to take a little out of your system.

Safe and sound advice that has (and will) always be necessary for longer lives lived.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:29

32 y/o Female from United States
goodcandy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Lora the Explorida, did that for about a month I would say, and she pretty much just went to sleep. shots. a bottle of wine, and xanax or tams. yesterday she almost broke up with her lady friend of 5 years ( lora lesbo )over that sh*t-because of the mean things coming out of Lora's mouth. She also realized how dangerous it can be. and needs to find a different kind of "hobby".

* and at 5'1 100 pounds, probably REALLY not a good idea. Exporida ends that combo Today!
Old 04-03-2012, 21:10

25 y/o Male from United States
mule55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

SWIM usually has blackouts when mixing Xanax with Alcohol if SWIY doesn't mind blackouts it can be fun. If blackouts are not enjoyable SWIM doesn't usually have blackouts anything under 2mgs but still ends up passing out earlier than SWIM wants. Just remember to keep the Xanax under 10 mgs even if SWIY are tolerant to Xanax as it can be deadly. Stay safe and have fun.

P.S. SWIM takes 1mg three times daily and between 8-10 mgs recreationally usually on the weekends.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, benzo, black out, drug, prescription pills, tolerance, weed, xanax