Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 03-08-2011, 01:46

33 y/o Female from United States
sexxxkitten is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Almost Deadly Dose! Lethal Methamphetamine cut/combo?

SWIM and SWIY smoked about a quarter of meth that smelled very strong of ammonia in bag. Burned caramelly color but gradually got redder, til it left a bad nasty black stain in glass bowl. Tasted strong like a burning pill might taste. Heavy smoke. awful symptoms! Both of them instantly had eye trouble. couldnt focus,cross eyed if tried to look far away. the most intense hot flashes ever felt,severe confusion,paranoia,dizzy almost to pass out if moved up and down to quickly (everything went black and felt like sumthing pushing head down), memory loss, felt like millions of missiles were firing in SWIMs head but couldnt keep up with any of them,like a system overload which produced struggling, helpless feeling ,tongue swelled, vision so blurry SWIM couldnt read the remote,mild hallucinations,difficulty talking,severe dry eyes, overwhelming feeling of dread, extreme anxiety,nervousness, and the worst and most shocking side affect of all. SWIM would be talking then all of the sudden stutter (not sure how 2 explain this) and in a real quick uncontrollable snapping motion her mouth and jaw would jerk suddenly twice and make speech slurr for 2 seconds. Like a broken or malfunctioned robot.(these scary nervous system siezures happened thruout 2 days and would violently act up if SWIM was upset) A horrible terrifying feeling of not understanding or knowing anything that was happening or had happened, or couldnt comprehend it or verbally speak it. SWIM also had 2 raging outbursts so bad that SWIY was shocked! this went on for 3 days! the scariest part was they only smoked 2 bowls. About 5 hits in each !SWIM did not sleep. SWIY had close 2 the same ride but went 2 sleep for bout 5 hours the first night. Woke up feeling just as down. Also SWIY drank sum vodka before sleep to try 2 mellow the chaotic agitated,depressed,worthless, nervous ,all over the place feelings out! SWIY seemed 2 have respiratory issues also. coughing and lungs hurting. SWIM has accidentally done this METH about 10 times in the last 4 months. Everytime is horrible but this one takes the cake. SWIM will never do that again if SWIM can help it. A FOAF heard ecstacy was being mixed in with meth as a cutting agent around there and the comedown of x sounds like what SWIM was describing. So SWIM originally thought the meth was cut with x or sumthing like it because the comedown from rolling had similaritys. FOAF keeps giving it 2 SWIM. FOAF likes fentanyl???? side affects of mixing fentanyl with meth were perfect 2 explain that downward spiral! SWIM is thinking it is for sure sum kind of MAIO seritonin inhibitor, MDMA,or GHB type drug now??? Any ideas?? Very dangerous SWIM & SWIY believes. If it is identified. SWIM Need 2 know if there is a way 2 avoid it completely. Or @ least clean the meth with a wash or something.? SWIM heard quick simple acetone wash does not work! SWIM would greatly appreciate any kind of response! SWIM is taking all precautions to alert others & never go on that ride again!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:50
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12 Points: 7,575, Level: 12
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
Re: Almost Deadly Dose! Lethal Methamphetamine cut/combo?

a long answer short, it sounds like Iodine, probally left over from the reaction, and not cleaned out. other than that ???
Old 03-08-2011, 02:05
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Yeah this sounds like the batch was messed up. I would seek medical advice if you're worried.

Post Quality Evaluations:
yes your advice is correct, seek medical help if symptoms warrant it
Old 03-08-2011, 02:41
Banned

Male from Mexico
Killa Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way up

At the risk of coming off as an asshole, I have to wonder why someone who...

"smoked about a quarter of meth that smelled very strong of ammonia in bag. Burned caramelly color but gradually got redder, til it left a bad nasty black stain in glass bowl. Tasted strong like a burning pill might taste. Heavy smoke. awful symptoms! Both of them instantly had eye trouble. couldnt focus,cross eyed if tried to look far away. the most intense hot flashes ever felt,severe confusion,paranoia,dizzy almost to pass out if moved up and down to quickly (everything went black and felt like sumthing pushing head down), memory loss, felt like millions of missiles were firing in SWIMs head but couldnt keep up with any of them,like a system overload which produced struggling, helpless feeling ,tongue swelled, vision so blurry SWIM couldnt read the remote,mild hallucinations,difficulty talking,severe dry eyes, overwhelming feeling of dread, extreme anxiety,nervousness, and the worst and most shocking side affect of all. SWIM would be talking then all of the sudden stutter (not sure how 2 explain this) and in a real quick uncontrollable snapping motion her mouth and jaw would jerk suddenly twice and make speech slurr for 2 seconds. Like a broken or malfunctioned robot.(these scary nervous system siezures happened thruout 2 days and would violently act up if SWIM was upset) A horrible terrifying feeling of not understanding or knowing anything that was happening or had happened, or couldnt comprehend it or verbally speak it. SWIM also had 2 raging outbursts so bad that SWIY was shocked!"...

...WENT ON TO SMOKE A SECOND HIT, MUCH LESS A SECOND BOWL!? And since you've ostensibly...

..."accidentally done this METH about 10 times in the last 4 months"

I must conclude you're either putting your trust in the wrong people or making all this up.

P.S. I've just realized I no longer have the ability to edit my posts so I'll apologize for the appearance of this post and leave it to others to ascertain the merits of this thread.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Weigha View Post
At the risk of coming off as an asshole, I have to wonder why someone who...

"smoked about a quarter of meth that smelled very strong of ammonia in bag. Burned caramelly color but gradually got redder, til it left a bad nasty black stain in glass bowl. Tasted strong like a burning pill might taste. Heavy smoke. awful symptoms! Both of them instantly had eye trouble. couldnt focus,cross eyed if tried to look far away. the most intense hot flashes ever felt,severe confusion,paranoia,dizzy almost to pass out if moved up and down to quickly (everything went black and felt like sumthing pushing head down), memory loss, felt like millions of missiles were firing in SWIMs head but couldnt keep up with any of them,like a system overload which produced struggling, helpless feeling ,tongue swelled, vision so blurry SWIM couldnt read the remote,mild hallucinations,difficulty talking,severe dry eyes, overwhelming feeling of dread, extreme anxiety,nervousness, and the worst and most shocking side affect of all. SWIM would be talking then all of the sudden stutter (not sure how 2 explain this) and in a real quick uncontrollable snapping motion her mouth and jaw would jerk suddenly twice and make speech slurr for 2 seconds. Like a broken or malfunctioned robot.(these scary nervous system siezures happened thruout 2 days and would violently act up if SWIM was upset) A horrible terrifying feeling of not understanding or knowing anything that was happening or had happened, or couldnt comprehend it or verbally speak it. SWIM also had 2 raging outbursts so bad that SWIY was shocked!"...

...WENT ON TO SMOKE A SECOND HIT, MUCH LESS A SECOND BOWL!? And since you've ostensibly...

..."accidentally done this METH about 10 times in the last 4 months"

I must conclude you're either putting your trust in the wrong people or making all this up.

P.S. I've just realized I no longer have the ability to edit my posts so I'll apologize for the appearance of this post and leave it to others to ascertain the merits of this thread.
U have no idea how much more serious this is than just trusting the wrong people!!
Funny, that Iodine is the culprit for these horrible attacks brought on by the visits of a FOAF. Is it possible that FOAF could have crushed up a little round yellow pill with a black L on one side?(SWIM saw pill fall out of FOAFs bag about month ago and called poison control
= Iodine pill) Or somehow mixed/rerocked the iodine into the meth??
Is this even possible? If so what would be the reason/benefit?
Old 03-08-2011, 07:28
Silver Member

beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxxkitten View Post
U have no idea how much more serious this is than just trusting the wrong people!!
Funny, that Iodine is the culprit for these horrible attacks brought on by the visits of a FOAF. Is it possible that FOAF could have crushed up a little round yellow pill with a black L on one side?(SWIM saw pill fall out of FOAFs bag about month ago and called poison control
not iodine pill, but rather iodine crystals still left from the "cooking process"
of making meth.

But it is just a semi educated guess, who would know what was sold to you.

It is beyond the scope of this forum,,, sorry
Old 03-08-2011, 08:15
Silver Member

Female from United States
The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:

Okay. I do not want to offend you or anything because i truly am concerned for you, but are you absolutely sure? I know you may THINK you are, but are you sure this is not just from being up too long? I don't want to make you mad, but I know how trippy and paranoid a person can get, and thinking someone is after you etc. Have you slept recently and ate?
Please be careful and be sure you can rest and get something to eat and drink.
A person can come up with some crazy shit when they are tweeking and it tends to make a person paranoid and thinking everyone is out to get them.
Old 03-08-2011, 14:24

LOL! SWIM wishs that was the case.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:37

So is this something that happens a lot? SWIM Was curious what experiences anyone else has had with this? the 2 replys SWIM received seemed pretty confident that it was iodine from messed up batch. would like 2 know how they r so sure thats what it is?

sexxxkitten added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
a long answer short, it sounds like Iodine, probally left over from the reaction, and not cleaned out. other than that ???
SWIM is curious about this. would like to know more about this if SWIY could explain how they know this?

Last edited by sexxxkitten; 05-08-2011 at 08:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2011, 13:54
Silver Member

i dont know anything, especialy what was in your package. only put forth a theory, but without any real basis, it could have been iodine based on color, but that is only one of a million things it could be, sorry to have made a comment. how is anyone going to be able to give any certain answers
Old 05-08-2011, 14:07
Silver Member

Male from Earth
iNFRiNGE is a decent psychonaut.iNFRiNGE is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1

Quote:
So is this something that happens a lot? SWIM Was curious what experiences anyone else has had with this? the 2 replys SWIM received seemed pretty confident that it was iodine from messed up batch. would like 2 know how they r so sure thats what it is?

sexxxkitten added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

SWIM is curious about this. would like to know more about this if SWIY could explain how they know this?
Without seeing a sample of the product and physically smelling it as well as doing an assay on the product, the number of possible "quick and dirty" answers you're looking for are far from few.

I will attempt to decipher your recollection of what transpired and give you additional info that may in turn help our scenario here, as to what could have caused this potentially and possibly lethal reaction.

So to "dumb it down" I'll give other possible key info that you may be able to relate to that would make this an easier task. lol Without knowing what method of reduction was used, my Unicorn says we'll have to take a stab in the dark with a little bit more info. But he's pretty sure of what this might be already.

"smoked about a quarter of meth that smelled very strong of ammonia in bag."

I'll assume you mean .25 gm and not a Q/O. If you have only done it 10 times .25 between 2 people is nothing especially smoking it. Are you sure it was "ammonia scent" and not "sulfur type" of smell?

My Giraffe is telling me that he's gonna take a stab and say that your issue was colorless with a moist or wet appearance, soft shards that broke up into a sandy grit consistency pretty easily. And had the scent of "ammonia" or "cat piss" if this is so it was probably the bomb with impurities we'll try and figure out, only your tolerance was very low if you have only done it 10 times or so. You just got your cap twisted from inexperienced use.

We'll say that it was very potent with who knows left in it from the reduction. A few of the symptoms you mention are consistent with rookie smokers, who DO NOT properly prepare their issue by "blowing off" the shit impurities until they are gone and then taking a hit. You describe a combination of Bomb D's symptoms along with symptoms of not blowing off your first hit.

"Burned caramelly color but gradually got redder, til it left a bad nasty black stain in glass bowl."

Gonna rule out iodine as previously mentioned. Iodine will usually turn a light tinted greenish/yellowish color. And when in the dope and it's melted it has an sort of heavy oily consistency and the dope is not usually colorless. Tends to have a yellowish tint to it which is why most people make the mistake of trying to "Acetone" the i2 outta of Tina's panties and simply wasting time and lowering the shit outta your yield by having to douche the shit outta her with multiple washes.

With lack of quality precursors especially pseudo Chefs are using higher amounts of i2 and rp if they can actually get these in order to fully convert their batch. You end up with excessive i2 in your finish. Lazy fucks try to tone the shit outta it or just leave it in cause it adds weight. If you are unfortunate to ever receive a batch with iodine in it, just crush up your crystals and dissolve them in minimal DH2O, if you have an 8 ball or so just add a drop or two of "sodium thiosulfate" into the water to neutralize the iodine, you may need more depending on how much i2 is actually in it. Then recrystallize
the solution....done!

"Burned caramelly color but gradually got redder, til it left a bad nasty black stain in glass bowl. Tasted strong like a burning pill might taste. Heavy smoke."

This sounds like left over Phosphorus! The stain is dark purple it looks black and sometimes will actually imbed itself into the glass.

tongue swelled,
pH off too acidic

vision so blurry SWIM couldnt read the remote,mild hallucinations,
Acetone has done this

difficulty talking,severe dry eyes, overwhelming feeling of dread, extreme anxiety,nervousness
Powerful Dope

Or could be Lithium.

I think your cap getting peeled back added a few extra symptoms on you there but you are describing that god awful hit without blowing it off first experience.

The best way to fix this problem is to not participate in Tina's program in the first place.

i like the reply , you have laid out the different substances that could be left over from a reaction, RP
Old 05-08-2011, 17:57

SWIM has done meth for about 7 years off and on. FOAF just starting bringing that bad shit the last 10 times or so. This last time was crazy though. Definately knows all about cut and how to blow it off. no tolerance issue! But the awful things Like the facial jerks,complete confusion,unable to think or even put a sentence together right before the quarter was even all the way smoked. Swim has never experienced any of those even back in the day when Swim was up for more than 5 days. SWIM always has blurry dry, eye issues. Smelled very strong like cat piss . Definately no hint of green. during smoking burns into a very dark reddish brown with a little yellow look before it dries. cracks back super quick withl pinwheels/sand dollars Has little brown specs that r the size of a pin prick or like slivers like an eyelash. the slivers and specs dont burn up til the end and those hits r heavier smoke leaving a dark imprint on the bowl. It does leave a very dark blackish stain when smoked in glass. that doesnt come out easy even when cleaned with ashes. Like a dark puddle with freckles.
Old 05-08-2011, 19:22
Palladium Member

Female from USA - Washington
sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.sassyspy must live here.
Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6 Points: 1,697, Level: 6

I've had a couple pretty unexpected and scary reactions to some meth that was not from a trusted source. I knew immediately that the drug was imperfect, and my physical reactions were the same as others who had same at same time.
Sometimes, people get crazy for the drug, and don't bother to care who their source is. I'm not saying that is true in your instance, but it certainly was in my incidents. I just wanted some, and even tho it looked dirty and smelled worse, I thought I HAD to have it. But after having severe hives immediately appear, vision problems, uncontrollable thoughts and movements etc many similar to your experience, I began being more selective.
Most certainly what you describe and the immediacy of its onset lends to the assumption that the substance was to blame. But exactly what problem with the meth is unknown. Poor cooking, bad cut, it could have been ANYTHING. It even sounds a bit like some people's reaction to bath salts. I have known of some less than moral dealers who don't care what they cut their meth with, as long as it increases their profit.
Using a potentially and/or known dangerous substance, has enough risk by itself. The use really requires one be very particular and choosy, at least about the quality of the supply. Its one's own life being jeopardized, after all. It does sound like you've no interest in a repeat performance, thats good. And it was a valuable training experience that you're lucky was temporary, yes?
Old 14-08-2011, 11:18
Silver Member

Male from United States
Racoonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Oh my god! What a horrible thing this generation has done to its youth with the war on drugs! I am literally in tears over this post.

Methamphetimine is such an inexpensive and simple to produce drug, yet government has managed to drive people to take horribly unclean and often unknown garbage to produce a buzz similar to a meth high. I can't imagine what horrible condition Kittens body must be in from research chems, unremoved phosphorous or iodine, heavy metals from dirty industrial solvents....

While a standard high school level chemistry set from the 60's-70's would provide everything neccesary to test, clean, and for that matter, produce relatively pure meth-amphetimine. Of Course, 50 cents (or lot less with a prescription) would have gotten you a 10mg white cross of methedrine , so who bothered with the extra work to do the reduction at all, except maybe the bikers.

It makes me so mad, I feel like I need to take a quualude and get over it, if I could !!

Note: Not my words here, just posting for my dear GreatGrandmom ; with arthrituc hands she is unable to type. I don't understand a thing she says, but she seems quite sincere about it.

I am with you on this one too, it pains me the state of meth in the usa, it aint fuckin nice what people are selling as meth, some of it is closer to poison than speed

Share this on:

Tags
ammonia, bad batch, bath salts, bowl, crystal, crystal meth, drugs forum, drugs-forum, meth, meth combinations, methamphetamine, overdose, smoking meth, wet