Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Various drugs not covered by other forums Discussion of Psychoactive drugs that do not have a specific forum

Old 01-08-2011, 00:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Pregabalin (Lyrica)

Swim's friend used to be prescibed Lyrica until they suspected he was abusing it. Swim's friend didn't know much about Lyrica but soon discovered it was a drug with very high recreational potential.

Swim's friend used to build up a stash until he had enough to pass out to everyone in the group.
Swim was one of the last out of the group to try it and believed his friends when they said Lyrica is great in higher doses when combined with alcohol.
Swim doesn't know at this stage if alcohol was really necessary but in any case they didn't go bad together on the first and only time he done Lyrica.

It was in a hotel room with two friends. Everyone got drunk and the Lyrica was passed out. Swim took about 1200mg of lyrica in total over the night.
Swim had one of the most psychedelic experiences he ever had. And Swim has done LSD before.
Everyone was laughing and found it difficult to walk around the room. To get from one side of the room to the other, Swim had to use to wall to hold himself up.
The night felt as if everyone was in a world far from reality. There was no confusion or paranoia, just lots of laughter and hallucinations.
One memorable example was when Swim was lying down on the bed with
his eyes closed. He felt as if he was deeply dreaming even though he was fully awake. Woke up the next day and everyone was laughing about what a crazy night it was.

This isn't to condone Lyrica abuse in any way, just sharing a single experience.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good experience report, thanks for sharing!
Old 26-01-2012, 16:23

21 y/o Male from United States
swimswims should review received reputation comments.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Pregabalin (Lyrica)

My cat took 400mg of lyrica and about 1.5 hours later smoked some good hash. My cat was fucked up, everything felt good, scense (sp) of touch was enhanced greatly, the euphoria was amazing my cat couldnt stop smiling it was awsome. My cat told me it felt lile ecstasy and ghb, this is definately a drug worth looking into!

-Pce
Old 13-02-2012, 23:57
Silver Member

Male from United States
collegewriter is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My dog scooter keeps talking about how even after months of daily use (prescribed for nerve damage) the effects are still enjoyable. No more delightful "ecstasy", "ghb"'ish feelings, but a fun less stressed mind. And of course, it's great for sleep!
Old 14-02-2012, 00:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
wedontlovethem is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I was prescribed something like 100mg B.I.D. for anxiety for a short while. It is used off-label for GAD, which isnt exactly my diagnosis, but it did help some without a doubt. I never took more than prescribed, but was actually astonished at how recreational I found it could have been. Even at the low dose I took I would say it was easily comparable to + or - 15mg hydrocodone. I was far more surprised it was only schedule 5. I suspect that will change some time in the near future.
Old 17-04-2013, 00:13

Jazzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedontlovethem View Post
I was far more surprised it was only schedule 5. I suspect that will change some time in the near future.
Probably, that shit is bomb. Music sounds so good on high doses, that may be why people are comparing it to molly... but it's a deeper feeling, a lower frequency of psychedelic energy, if that makes sense. That's what my pet aardvark told me, anyway.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:45

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Brazil82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim found 4x75mg of Lyrica today in a shop. Pocketed it hoping it might be good, but for all he knew it was an anti-biotic. Did a little research & it turns out it has widely reported recreational value. Swim has a massive tolerance to benzos & is interested in the anxiety reliving aspect of this drug - if or when the effects set in Swim may take 20mg diazepam too as he has read they're potentiated by lyrica, but only after he gets a clear idea of what the Lyrica is about - don't wanna confuse my research
x

Brazil82 added 796 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Have mixed feelings about my first (& probably last) experience with Lyrica. The effect kicked in after about an hour & even at what seemed a low dose for recreational use (300mg) the effect was quite strong. Felt amusingly disorientated but not particularly euphoric. Was a bit limited by the pouring rain which at one point I wanted to go out in but decided against it. Listened to music & played a little xbox which was nice at times then frantically did a load of chores before feeling pleasantly tired & going to bed really early. Would probably experiment with it again but in a different environment, but as I'm on diazepam long term I doubt I could get my doctor to prescribe it. Woke up early feeling fairly straight.
x

Do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Last edited by Brazil82; 25-05-2013 at 06:45. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2014, 06:54

29 y/o Male from Australia
Prrowe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Got a new box of Lyrica Friday lunchtime. Over the next 36 hours i consumed 56 x 75mg tablets. Felt very happy and positive about everyone and everything. My mind felt clear and thoughts flowed freely. However my eyes... My eyes were sulken and i could hardly keep my eye lids open. Not that i noticed untill i looked into the mirror. Looked like i was majorly greened out.

Comedown was hard, suicidal intention flooded my thoughts. And even now, two days later something "still isnt right"
Old 17-03-2014, 15:32
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
royM is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Dude is prescribed 90, 150mg pills for restless leg syndrome every month. Dude normally takes one upon waking, one after lunch and one in the early evening.

Dude loves the feeling of this stuff, it reminds him so much of the feeling of GHB. Dude gets a feeling of calming relaxation while at the same time feels jacked up and charged, with feelings of excitement. The feeling of excitement dude really likes, it's a feeling in the chest and stomach, like when as kid dude was excited about Christmas or as an adult about to get laid. On a daily basis dude is always in a state of charged up happiness.

Dude is an alcoholic and G head, I have a feeling dude's brain chemistry is set up just right to extract everything recreational from pregabalin (Lyrica). The pill bottle and magazine ads even say that people with drug or alcohol addiction may likely abuse the medication.

Sometimes dude will open the capsules and snort small bumps of the medication. The feeling reminds dude so much of G'ing and using cocaine at the same time. Dude gets very jacked up and starts bouncing off the walls looking for stuff to do.

Dude can only handle snorting it on a rare occasion because the intensity can be annoying after a day or two.

Lyrica feels a lot like G, but at the same time isn't the same feeling… very hard to explain. I know this for sure, I'm set for life with the stuff and will forever be medicated on it. It has helped dude refrain from 3 month long drunken, homelessness binges which is a huge bonus. Also dude can't find his beloved GHB anymore and stopped looking because of how difficult it is to find. Lyrica has filled that empty void despite not exactly feeling like G.

Dude loves to use other drugs too, while medicated on Lyrica. Dude notices that just like GHB, Lyrica will enhance the pleasurable effect of other drugs especially, cannabis or stimulants.

Dude says Lyrica is a recreational drug from personal experience.
Old 17-03-2014, 15:39
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,492, Level: 19 Points: 18,492, Level: 19 Points: 18,492, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Prrowe: "Over the next 36 hours i consumed 56 x 75mg tablets."

Why would you take so many pills? Your after effects are pretty much exactly what I would expect from any massive over-dose of drugs.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:17

Female from United States
xxmaryyxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Is it safe to take Lyrica for the first time without a prescription? SWIM really wants to try it but is worried about the side effects. SWIM is taking 40mg Adderall and wants to use Lyrica for crashes.

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 07-04-2014, 13:12

Jazzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmaryyxx View Post
Is it safe to take Lyrica for the first time without a prescription? SWIM really wants to try it but is worried about the side effects. SWIM is taking 40mg Adderall and wants to use Lyrica for crashes.
That would be safe but lyrica didn't act as a downer back when I used to take it...
It's fun though, taking like 800 mgs with no tolerance gave me a shimmering beautiful day of stumbling around campus annoying the crap out of my ex girlfriend.

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, amphetamine, codeine, combinations, downer, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, ecstasy, hallucinations, hash, hydrocodone, lyrica, opioid, paws, pregabalin, pregabaline, psychedelic, drug abuse