Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-07-2011, 10:40

22 y/o Female from United States
Xstrung0utXprincessX is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Smoking adderall

So my new pet guinea pig got ahold of adderall pills of the XR (Orange&white capsules). Took 1 and the effect didnt hit like it usually hits my guinea pig.He then put the beads from an adderall pill in an oil burner and tried it. My guinea found that the beads burned badley and did absoloutly nothing. Is there any other way to smoke adderall without this happening to my guinea pig again? Mixing is not always fun but this is just annoying for him.
Old 30-07-2011, 11:18
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Ayuvuz is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1
Re: Smoking adderall

"Urinary and stomach pH levels can have a strong effect on DL-amphetamine (Adderal) excretion and absorption. An acidic stomach and GI pH will decrease the absorption of Adderall and acidic urine levels will decrease the reabsorption of the drug through the renal system. Co-administration of acidic substances (e.g., citric acid) causes decreased renal reabsorption of DL-amphetamine; whereas, alkaline agents (e.g., antacids) may cause a marked increase in renal tubular reabsorption. The increased reabsorption can increase the retention of amphetamines, with potential to result in dangerously high serum levels." - Delmar's Drug Reference for Health Care Professionals. p10.

Your pet could be experiencing tolerance, but the above is also possible. I would say it can not and should not be smoked - hes inhaling binders for the most part, and any amounts of adderal in the pills contents would likely get destroyed by the heat of its combustion, which is likely why it did nothing. I dont believe Adderall XR can easily or effectively be made into a freebase, which tend to have lower smoke points than what would destroy the chemical in bound form.

Here is a post detailing intranasal use: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13473
Its recommended you take half the amount up your nose that you would normally eat, as it will hit harder but it wont last as long.

My best advice is to try a normal dose orally on a settled, non-acidic stomach. If that doesnt give the desired effect, try insufflation the next time the drug is used, but be cautious doing so for the first time when it has also been taken orally. Also make sure your pet is cautious in any attempts to forcibly alter stomach acidity via alkalization, it can apparently lead to dangerous levels of amphetamine in the blood.

Be safe.

Last edited by Ayuvuz; 31-07-2011 at 22:01.
Old 31-07-2011, 21:44
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
CkenX is learning how to become a psychonaut.

SWIM has tried every way possible to make Adderall "smokeable". As far as I've read and through experience, amphetamine molecules in salt form (adderall) just burn and destroy the molecules as they heat and they become innactive.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:59

21 y/o Male from Sweden
zonkapaow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xstrung0utXprincessX View Post
So my new pet guinea pig got ahold of adderall pills of the XR (Orange&white capsules). Took 1 and the effect didnt hit like it usually hits my guinea pig.He then put the beads from an adderall pill in an oil burner and tried it. My guinea found that the beads burned badley and did absoloutly nothing. Is there any other way to smoke adderall without this happening to my guinea pig again? Mixing is not always fun but this is just annoying for him.
Did he get any effect from it?

I think Amphetamine-Sulfate is the only form of amphetamine which is possible to smoke. Im not certain what the % are of each compound in adderal tho.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall effects, adderall ir, adderall xr, aderall, cigarettes, drug users, drugs-forum, mdma, smoking adderall