Notices

Old 28-02-2006, 00:25
Silver Member

Male
AdderallJunkie102 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Snorting and pupil dilation

Swim finds that when he snorts his Adderall his Pupils dilate much more then when he swallows it (sometimes Swim's pupils don't dilate at all when he swallows). When Swim snorts his eyes often feel sore or tired much faster then normal and Swim often gets a tension headache that is worse then if Swim had just swallowed it.

Swim's question is why his pupils dilate when he snorts but not so much when he swallows? Swim also wants to know why Swim gets sore eyes faster and get worse tension headaches when Swim snorts?

Any information is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old 28-02-2006, 00:33
Platinum Member & Advisor

40 y/o Male from Canada
Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.
Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8
When you snort a drug it enters you're system faster, It hits you harder, and your body reacts harder than if you were to take it orally. Its aborbed quicker through the capillaries in your nose faster than throught the lining of your stomach.
Old 28-02-2006, 01:15
Silver Member

Female
sometimesx345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
All those results are from it entering your body faster. When a drug hits you it HITS YOU, when you just injest it it's slower and your body can adjust better. The tension headache could be part of having problems snorting it. Is it from clogged sinuses? Make sure you crush it properly, a morter and pestel works WONDERS. I've found most problems like that come from either 1) not crushing it up enough, 2) snorting too fast (if this is the problem take a minute or two between lines) or 3) not washing my nose out.
Old 28-02-2006, 11:57
Silver Member

Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimesx345
All those results are from it entering your body faster. When a drug hits you it HITS YOU, when you just injest it it's slower and your body can adjust better.
I guess that makes sense, but when you think about it isn't pupil dilation a side effect of the drug no matter what? Another thing I find strange is that I can speed bomb large amounts (40 to 60 mgs) and not get any pupil dilation but, I get pupil dilation when I snort only like 5 mgs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimesx345
The tension headache could be part of having problems snorting it. Is it from clogged sinuses? Make sure you crush it properly, a morter and pestel works WONDERS.
Yes, I grind all my pills into very fine powder but the problem could be sinuses. I also feel like when I snort Adderall my eyes start to get sore quicker and I feel like I have a much more intense stare while looking at stuff, (Like my eyelids are more stretched out).
Old 28-02-2006, 12:04
Silver Member

Male
Oops Mark forgot to put "SWIM" sorry about that.

Disclaimer: The above post is not about me and wasn't written by me, my friend Mark wrote the whole thing on my computer. Mark was the "Swim" I was referring to in my first post. However today he posted himself (while I wasn't there) and forgot that he too should refer to himself as SWIM according to forum rules. Marks last name and any other personal information is private.

Yea, so don’t lock this thread plz
Old 28-02-2006, 18:10
Silver Member

Female
sometimesx345 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Your nose is, obviously, connected more to your eyes than your stomach is. SWIM has often gotten watery eyes and various other symptoms you have noted from snorting, but it usually wear off quickly so she doesn't think much of it. SWIM wouldn't recommend this, but if you cut it with something more neutral you would probably have fewer of these side effects, but she's not sure.
Old 28-02-2006, 18:14
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
the sinus thing could be a result of the inactive ingredients not absorbing, too. swim railed some generic adderall last night, and can safely say that the blue dye or wax (?) on it does not go through the mucous membrane. swim awoke to blue boogers this morning, so that could be what hurts the sinuses and leads to the headaches. swim is susceptible to migraines, so will be on the lookout to see of adderall can trigger those, as well.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, dialated pupils, dilated pupils, methylphenidate, pupil dilation, snorting, speed

» New Threads
Heroin Holiday?
Last post by junkiegirl110
0 Replies, 1 Views
How severe will withdrawals be...
Last post by farmhand
6 Replies, 733 Views
Why hasn't my tolerance gone down...
Last post by Giapsufsu
2 Replies, 69 Views
First and Second DXM Trip in one...
Last post by TheInh1bited