Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified blends
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified blends Unidentified cannabinoid blends

Old 18-07-2011, 16:31
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Karma Blend = Failed drug test for Meth use

It appears that the blend Karma (spelt with a backwords K) shows up as an abnormality for Methamphetamine on a standard 5 panel drug test, which is unfortunate for my girlfriend who was trying to get a job at a place that required a clean urinalysis. The sample has been sent off to the lab for further determination and we are awaiting the results, but the job Im afraid is no longer going to be an option regardless of the findings.

This is an incense blend that can be found in Carbondale, IL at tobacco retail shops (at least one that I know of). I asked the store clerk if he knew what the blends were sprayed with and he admitted he had no clue, or he just didn't want to tell me.

What are the possibilities of what is on these blends that would warrant a dirty drop for Meth use? And to anyone who seeks to avoid failing a drug test but intends to keep using these products, be warned. My girlfriend is now labeled as a meth user by the company she was applying to even though she has never tried meth in her life.
Old 18-07-2011, 22:34
bananadine addict

Male from United States
radiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumradiometer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12 Points: 7,449, Level: 12
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Karma Blend = Failed drug test for Meth use

There was a thread posted just last week from a member reporting that they had a positive test for methamphetamine after having used 4-fluoro-methamphetamine. Perhaps this compound in included in the product that your girlfriend used.

Yet another good reason to avoid use of branded drugs which do not list their contents.
Old 18-07-2011, 23:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Karma Blend = Failed drug test for Meth use

A smoking blend with stimulants in it... that is extremely disturbing... Makes me glad I never try anything new...

Share this on:

Tags
addiction, amphetamine, drug, drug addiction, drug screen, drug test, drug testing, drugs, failed drug test, incense blends, meth, meth use, methamphetamine, research chemical, research chemicals, urine screen, urine test