Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 16-07-2011, 22:51

26 y/o Male from United States
fatalcontents is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Terrifying hallucinations while smoking spice?

This is how I spent my Thursday (July 14, 2011) night on a crazy experience into Hell while on jwh spice. I smoke real marijuana regularly, well good stuff everyday. Iíve even tried a bunch of the legal spices at some time or another and it was pretty similar to the real stuff. (Nice Guy, K2, Down to EarthÖ) On this particular date I was just at a guyís house that I havenít known for very long and had smoked a bowl earlier and was slightly high. (This is how I feel almost all the time.) Guy gives me a bong with about half a bowl packed and I take one large inhale and hold it for about 5-10 seconds. I immediately knew that it wasnít anything I have had before my heart and my mind were racing and I lost all control over my body. I thought what he had given me was either a powerful psychedelic such as dmt or maybe something that would kill me. What it actually was in the bong was fake marijuana called xxx which is apparently the most potent kind. Guy didnít look like Guy anymore. The room was filled with flames and I was in front of a dark demon. This was more scared than I had ever been as I was beginning to think I was already dead. I tried to communicate with Guy the whole time while not sure of whom he is or what my name was. I began to think of everything at once as if my life was a flash before my eyes in yet I was outside my body and had very minimal control over anything I was doing. The clock I could not read and time was seemingly stuck as I was lost trying to bring myself back to life. The first 20 minutes had me with the sensation my head was on fire and that I was feeling the heat of Hellís fire and was terrified almost to death as I felt my heart suddenly stop beating. My thoughts were outside of myself and itís hard to explain but I dropped to my knees to beg God but could not spout a tear or say a word of sense. Once the madness slowed down it was like I was walking on hills and was falling down but went outside for fresh air and then to the kitchen and ate a banana. After the first 20 minutes I realized I was alive but still so much pain like I was hit by a truck. It took about 24 hours before I could really come out of the trip and I still donít feel like myself. Whatever the fake weed is it is the most insane thing Iíve ever done and Iíve tried tons of drugs. I would advise anyone to not try xxx for it is a bad time. I believe I had a real near death experience off a small amount and would even like to know who makes this stuff. Anyway, I learned a lesson and hope by reading this you also are grateful to be alive and not real hot.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Use more paragraph breaks to make posts easier to read =) This is closing in on wall of text status.
Old 18-07-2011, 02:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

47 y/o Male from United States
Mooblarian is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Terrifying hallucinations while smoking spice?

With cannaboid laced blends out there being made as strong a they are, a half bowl could easily be around 3 to 4 doses. The person who loaded that bowl should have informed you exactly what you were on for.
I am curious just wtf this particular blend even was our had in it. Sadly though the more horror stories like this pop up, the more the RC scene is villainized
Remember, all things on moderation (including moderation )

Mooblarian added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Damn my phone all to hell with all of its typos

Last edited by Mooblarian; 18-07-2011 at 02:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-07-2011, 08:15

26 y/o Male from United States
fatalcontents is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

UPDATE: It has been almost a week since the whole ordeal and I seem to be fine besides being out of breath. Someone who I shared the story with tried a small amount and told me he had a very intense experience for about 45 minutes. I realized that the problems I had with my bad trip could most likely be attributed to my use of the dietary supplement lecithin which increases the effects of imitation marijuana. (It has many uses such as brain function or athletic performance.) There is also still a good chance this batch was laced but I will do some research on what happened to me and update later.
Old 29-07-2011, 02:06
Silver Member

Male from United States
firehouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

The shame is that strength is so different between blends and brands, plus the oft mentioned "hot spots" that uneven application can cause on blends, and it is hard to control the dose. Easier to control dose with the pure RC's but my cat thinks that feels somehow more hardcore or more like scary drug abuse than just smoking a little fake herb.
My cat uses and advises caution with blends and meanwhile hopes that at least there will be medical mJ near him one day.
Old 02-08-2011, 14:08
Silver Member

41 y/o Male from United States
Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.Overwatch9 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2 Points: 206, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM has never gotten the "fear" or any real vivid hallucinations from any herbal blend or R/C. He has however experienced what is best described as a "shudder". For example, while high and slightly tripping, he suddenly catches an image in his peripheral vision that will startle or make him shudder. The mind starts to race toward panic but SWIM has always been able to suppress the urge and "talk down" himself within a matter of seconds.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:26
Silver Member

Male from United States
firehouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

My cat just had a small panic episode but it was mild. Had a hit of Flame incense, which he just bought today to try out. Found that it had a strong onset - 1 or 2 hits, but has a super short duration, maybe 30 minutes. In this case, this same dose just sort of grabbed him, but he was able to take a shower and shake it pretty easily. I read somewhere that the primary in that blend is AM2201, which sort of sounds like it could be, based on my cat's observations.
Old 19-11-2011, 17:25

Male from United Kingdom
el gringo loco should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

SWIM imagines that certain smoking mixtures also contain added psychadelic tryptamines to add trippyness to the smoke. This may be where the DMT feeling comes from.
Old 20-11-2011, 10:41
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

AM-2201 will knock your pants off in higher doses. I've seen two friends proclaim they were dieing before just from not gauging their tolerance and timing correctly or at all. Strong stuff, on top of whatever else the manufacturer decided to mix in.

Obviously both of them are fine and well now. Your body shouldn't take more than a week or two, otherwise it's probably just nerves. Of course your physician knows best.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:26

23 y/o Male from United States
petternackles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

has anyone ever heard of hallucinations of possession during a spice trip?
Old 12-11-2012, 16:45
Silver Member

Male from United States
iR Caru is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by petternackles View Post
Possession of what, exactly?
Old 12-11-2012, 20:43
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

I think they mean Possessed BY something?

Ive never heard of it, although i have read a few reports by people who believed they were being stalked by some sort of malevolent entity as a result of drug use.

Its not beyond the realms of imagination that someone might believe they were possessed while they were experiencing an overdose on synthetic cannabinoids, obviously its not real and its just part of the psychosis.
Old 15-11-2012, 03:42

23 y/o Male from United States
petternackles is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

my friend tried some stuff called nuetronium (sp?) and had a really bad trip. claims there was a spirit or something in the room with him. thanbks for your input guys
Old 15-11-2012, 05:26
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,010, Level: 10 Points: 5,010, Level: 10 Points: 5,010, Level: 10
Activity: 18.0% Activity: 18.0% Activity: 18.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by petternackles View Post
Actually, I know a friend who had that happened to him with 5F-UR-144. He said he could hear voices commanding him to suffer in hell forever and that it felt like his nerves were on fire and the blood pressure in his head was too high and it made him repeat a bunch of weird-sounding demonic stuff. In retrospect he thinks it caused his brain's limbic system to freak out.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:13
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
StarryEyed is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

my little penguin has very limited experience with incense blends bit recently was given a bag of zenscense bizarro blend. one hit and you are really messed up. it is a trippy sort of high and she has never had a problem with it until about an hour ago. she is in day 2 of heroin withdrawals using loperamide to keep the horrible symptoms down and has been smoking this blend to hero her rest, the high after the initial panicky sensation is nice. well the bowl has been clogged and she just fixed it and took one really large hit and after a few minutes her hands and feet and legs had this almost burning like sensation. if she pressed her hands or extremities down on the blanket or together they felt prickly and painful... and has this almost phantom feeling, like they were not there. she actually stood up and tab her hands under water, and mentioned it to her boyfriend who laughed at her when she said she thought she was tripping. it has gone away after about an hour, but she had to lay perfectly still forat least a half hour to keep the strange sensation from overwhelming her. she also had to tell herself that she was fine a, fee times too snap herself put of the panic...

she really wonders what could be in this particular blend if anyonemay be able to shed some light on it, or if anyone has smoked this particular blend. (besides the listed ingredients which are - Marshmallow leaf, Damiana, Red Clover herb, Mullien and "natural and artificial fragrances")
Old 06-12-2012, 12:23
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20 Points: 19,530, Level: 20
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

These blends contain research chemicals, usually synthetic cannabinoids.
They should not be smoked in the same way as you might smoke cannabis. You should take a very small hit and leave 15 minutes before taking another, to judge the intensity. It likely that you just smoked too much.

Share this on:

Tags
bowl, cannabinoid, marijuana, synthetic cannabis, synthetic marijuana