Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 16-07-2011, 04:09
Silver Member

Male from USA - Virginia
whocaresdude91 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Most euphoric opiate????

This might be opinions or actual scientific fact, what is the most euphoric opiate out there? What is the most euphoric opiate to you personally? I think Heroin is the most euphoric, than Hydromorphone. I think Oxycodone is a pleasurable but it's not that euphoric. Whats everybody's opinion? Remember, we are not looking for the strongest opiate, but the opiate that can most turn your frown upside. Ha Ha.
Old 16-07-2011, 05:42
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
yb62338 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Most euphoric opiate????

In terms of sheer euphoria, there is no question that heroin takes the cake. There is just nothing on this planet that can compare to a fat shot of some heroin, it's like being enveloped in pure pleasure.

Aside from morphine (which is my second favorite opiate), Hydromorphone has a nice rush but not enough euphoria. So my third favorite opiate would be Oxycodone because I enjoy the stimulation one gets from it.
Old 16-07-2011, 13:57
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Brazil
waive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1

I never tried heroin (due to lack of avaliability in Brazil), but from what I read from everyone in here (and from the pharmacology, the lipophilic thing, etc) I'm almost sure that if I had it, I'd be my favorite one by far (sometimes I thank god to not have it in Brazil, because I'd certainly get hooked on street stuff, and I'm a pharma boy hehe.

Anyway, I think morphine is the most euphoric one. The rush is amazing and the high is pleasurable and long lasting.

The second one is oxycodone (in pharmaceutical form of OxyContin 40mg, following the doctor orders, take 2 every 8 hours. I have a really severe fybromialgia and we don't have the 80mg ones and pain management clinics in Brazil!!!).
Oxy is somehow unique for me. I can IV a dose to get a really good rush and be functional during the high, even drive, go to work,etc and everything is unbelievable beautiful (even when i have two THOUSANDS of paper to check and correct the mistakes of my crew!) or i can IV a dose that I get an INCREDIBLE nice rush and during the high i can't even open my eyes or move my arm to get the cigarette into my mouth (and when i can i can't find my mouth).

The third one would be hydromorphone (in pharmaceutical form of Jurnista 32mg. It's a extended release form that lasts 24 hours! I have to take two pills of 32mg (again, we don't have the 64mg one available here!) and a 8mg one (just to guarantee the analgesia =p). Jurnista uses the OROS Push & Pull (the unique opioid being sealed in such system, the most advanced abuse-proof technology available. In fact, it's a pain in the ass to beat it for IV! Also, very degerous. I no longer wil IV these pills. When in contact with water, the tiny pieces of the goodie (it doesn't turn into powder by any means. I'll explain how it works in the end of the post) starts to dissolve, but the whole thing yes all jelly and its impossible to suck the shit through the cotton filter with the needle, you have to use the syringe. The result is a, how can i say... "dense" thing into the syringe. Anyway, IVing it gives incredible results. The rush is amazing, but fast acting, as i inject really slowly (and i always inject some saline in the vein used. I don't want some of this jelly thing stuck into my veins!).
Buuuut, even with such trouble to pass through, when the syringe is empty, i STILL feel a rush (which is great, i must say) and the high is pretty intense, i nod really hard, but unfortunately it's really fast acting, and when it ends i fell somewhat weird. Mama always tell us but we never learn, get your jacket and your valium! I got the lesson, i always have my valium in hand hehe.

OFF-TOPIC (Sorry, if the moderators want they may delete this part)
Let's talk about the Jurnista, known as Exalgo in the US. It differs quite a bit from other opiods-only (without poison, i mean, paracetamol) pills in the size. It's pretty big, it holds maybe five OxyContin inside hehe.
It has written a HM and the dose (8, 16, 32 and in other countries, 64). The pills are red, yellow, white and ?, respectively.
When you such it in your mouth (there's 2mg of hydromorphone in the outside, don't waste it!) or put it in water and clean with a cloth, there reveals a half-white (with a laser-made tiiiiiny hole) half-brown pill wrapped in some kind of really really really resistant plastic.

According to the label, the pill functions something like this: right after you ingest it, the 2mg of hydro are released right away to get instant relief [what the hell if 2mg, for god's sake?]. The "plastic" that wraps the pill has tiiiiiiiiiiiiiny holes that lets water gets into the brown part. Being so, the brown part starts to swell (i made a test. it gets really big. And i mean big!).
So, as it gets bigger, it pushes the white part, which is the hydromorphone, out of the system. And it leaves by the laser-made hole. So, it happens for 24 hours.
It's pH independent, so the release is constant and uniform, there is no "peaks and valleys", which happens in instant release formulations, leaving no room for the pain to come back, like the IR ones, when you take the next dose 20 minutes after the right time, the level of the drug in your body drops down to a level that isn't enough to provide you analgesia, the pain comes back and it's harder to come back to the analgesic level.

It's an excellent medication for ones that are looking for real pain relief. Of course that there's always breakthrough pain, but it's much better to take once a day a pill than take, say 6 or 4 times a day a pill, plus the breakthrough pain pills. It also reduces the breakthrough pain by half. And it's all myself experience.
But after all, i prefer OxyContin. It provides me better pain relief, with a plus: a high all day long. I love the pain killing properties, plus the unique opiate high at a functional level and the stimulation of oxycodone. It also takes off some of the robot-like feeling that ritalin gives me. I'm prescribed 6 pills of 10mg methylphenidate a day. To help to be awake (being prescribed all those meds to kill the pain and to work on the fibromyalgia) and, as the doctor said, it synergies with the opioids, and potentiates them (anyone know something about this? I've never seem anything saying so). And as a former snorter, i snort the ritalin, which gives me a great high (i would prefer 10 pills of ritalin than 10 grams of cocaine any day of the year!).

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic. But there's a lot of good information about this new pharmaceutical form of hydromorphone and the moderators if find it suitable, feel free to delete the post or move it to the right place.
Old 18-07-2011, 21:43

27 y/o Male from Netherlands
xionoland should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

I think that would be Tiledine or Diconal. Ketobemidone is also very euphoric.
Old 18-07-2011, 22:28
Silver Member

Male from USA - Virginia
whocaresdude91 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4

Those are really rare opiates/opiods! Diconal is very very very rarely prescribed to people. Diconal is only taken if one is allergic to morphine or any other derivatives, is that right?
Old 19-07-2011, 02:39
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Heroin and hydromorphone. Hydromorphone is only good when IVed (in my opinion) though. Otherwise it is a waste since it's so expensive. For oral opiates, oxycodone, methadone, and morphine (even though you need large doses, something about oral morphine is just really pleasant and happy) are the most euphoric.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 19-07-2011 at 02:41. Reason: add
Old 20-07-2011, 15:23
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
SecretAgentMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1

For swim, he would say it is Levorphanol. Its also lasts over 8 hours.
Old 20-07-2011, 20:30
Titanium Member

Male from Finland
Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.Petri6 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 496, Level: 3 Points: 496, Level: 3 Points: 496, Level: 3
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xionoland View Post
I think that would be Tiledine or Diconal. Ketobemidone is also very euphoric.
From what SWIM has understood, tilidine is a medium potency opioid which doesn't compare to the stronger opioids euphoria wise. SWIM has never tried it though. Can someone more knowledgable comment on the subject?

From the opioids SWIM has tried [ethylmorphine, alfentanil (analgesic dose only), codeine, morphine, oxycodone, methadone, tramadol, buprenorphine and opium], morphine seems to him as the opidoid with most euphoria potential for him personally.

Sure SWIM loved to go out to meet new people in a bar when doing oxycodone and everything was pleasant and beautiful. That being said, he really could't catch a nod (which is an essential part of an opioid experience for him) with oxycodone at the doses he was comfortable taking.

Methadone, on the other hand, was very noddy but lacked euphoria wise. The other problem with methadone is that where SWIM is from, they do use 5mg Dolmed tablets as pain medicine but those are very rare. As for the people on MMT, they receive their doses in liquids of varying concentrations, never as "wafers" which SWIM has understood are sometimes used in other countries. So for a recreational opioid user, determining an appropriate dose is somewhat hard and potentially dangerous.
Old 20-07-2011, 20:48
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Turkey
swim87istanbul is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1

Swim thinks that there should be a pharmaceutical explanation about the euphoria level. About mu1 receptors he remembers.. And he also thinks because of that, the good old original vanilla morphine is the most euphoric one. But he might be wrong.
Old 22-07-2011, 09:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
laws0n is a decent psychonaut.laws0n is a decent psychonaut.

How does Opana compare to Heroin? SWIM swears to himself he wont ever IV *knock on wood* so he doesnt get the "full effects, rush ect" but smokes it, there is a rush he gets from it when he takes the first couple hits.

He has heard good things about Opana but has never gotten his hands on one, SWIM thinks of it as some astronomical high but in reality its maybe 2X stronger and the same feeling as Hyrdomorphone?
Old 22-07-2011, 10:11
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Ayuvuz is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1

In SWIMS experience:

Heroin - Very mellow and content, at peace with all of existence but not necessarily euphoric regardless of dose in SWIMs experience

Hydromorphone - Simultaneously irritable and intensely euphoric. Very lazy

Demerol - Spacey, muted, euphoric but kind of blase'

Morphine - Most euphoria of all the opiates tried, and lots of contentment, basically, its pure pleasure. The only downside is that SWIM actually finds an IV morphine rush to be dysphoric, go figure...

Oxycodone - Minor euphoria, very lazy, irritable, always had terrible panic attacks at half-life.

Hydrocodone - More euphoric and contentment than Oxy, less intense but generally more "pleasant".

Opium - Lovely, dreamy, pleasant, euphoric, peaceful; would happily take genuine opium over any of the above.

Opium and Morphine (any method of use, even oral) take the cake for SWIM, who is of course approaching day three of a Cold Turkey kick and probably shouldnt be in this post, lol.
Old 03-08-2011, 14:22

23 y/o Male from United States
Chaotiik should review received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I'd have to say in this order:
Oxymorphone (snorted)
Methadone (plugged)
Heroin (snorted) - high quality, shitty heroin sucks
Hydrocodone (oral)
Morphine (IV or plugged)
Oxycodone
Hydromorphone (snorted)
Fentanyl
Old 03-08-2011, 14:41
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Wow, I didn't see hydrocodone on there at all, in fact, it's the most euphoric to me out of all that I have tried. Heroin (I guess I never had it) is the only one I haven't had. Oxy does nothing for me, neither does fentanyl. Morphine barely gives any euphoria right along with hydromorphone.

Don't know wny, but hydrocodone has always been the most euphoric.
Old 03-08-2011, 14:50

bigloc should review received reputation comments.
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

Heroin
oxy
opium
fentanal
Old 08-08-2011, 03:42
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
SecretAgentMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayuvuz View Post
In SWIMS experience:

Heroin - Very mellow and content, at peace with all of existence but not necessarily euphoric regardless of dose in SWIMs experience

Hydromorphone - Simultaneously irritable and intensely euphoric. Very lazy

Demerol - Spacey, muted, euphoric but kind of blase'

Morphine - Most euphoria of all the opiates tried, and lots of contentment, basically, its pure pleasure. The only downside is that SWIM actually finds an IV morphine rush to be dysphoric, go figure...

Oxycodone - Minor euphoria, very lazy, irritable, always had terrible panic attacks at half-life.

Hydrocodone - More euphoric and contentment than Oxy, less intense but generally more "pleasant".

Opium - Lovely, dreamy, pleasant, euphoric, peaceful; would happily take genuine opium over any of the above.

Opium and Morphine (any method of use, even oral) take the cake for SWIM, who is of course approaching day three of a Cold Turkey kick and probably shouldnt be in this post, lol.

Swim gets the same feeling on Oxy.......very irritable & never get euphoria. In fact, Swim hates Oxy & will never do it again.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:55
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM just recently tried heroin & he must say, it isn't the strongest in terms of pain releif & it wasn't all he was expecting but of all of them that he has tried it is the most pleasurable by far. It was more of a drowsy content kind of high than any opiate that he'd tried & that was exactly what he was seeking, but in all honesty he'd say alot of pain pills that people consider "crappy" are as strong or stronger in terms of pain releif.

To date he has tried heroin, oxycodone, hydrocodone, dihydrocodeine (this he felt was the most simular to heroin but significantly [very] less euphoria), codeine, poppy pods, tramadol, nalbuphine, and buprenorphine.

Last edited by Herbal Healer 019; 08-08-2011 at 05:02.
Old 21-08-2011, 02:05

37 y/o Male from United States
CodyTwimTwee is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

H is definitely número Uno. As far as pharms, I would have to go with a crisped opana er. The second rinse is better than the initial shot of anything else. Hydromorphone is great. Diladid (sp). Avinza is yummy. Never tried kadian but hear good things. Swim loves anything from the poppy though, and wants it all!

CodyTwimTwee added 5 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laws0n View Post
How does Opana compare to Heroin? SWIM swears to himself he wont ever IV *knock on wood* so he doesnt get the "full effects, rush ect" but smokes it, there is a rush he gets from it when he takes the first couple hits.

He has heard good things about Opana but has never gotten his hands on one, SWIM thinks of it as some astronomical high but in reality its maybe 2X stronger and the same feeling as Hyrdomorphone?
Very similar. Crisped opana er, iv'ed, is lovely and long-lasting, and great for pain

Last edited by CodyTwimTwee; 21-08-2011 at 02:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-09-2011, 23:30

Male from United States
polydoc needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

I've found it very hard to pick a favorite over the years, considering 'swim' could only get certain things certain times, and they all satisfied that opie craving. But, a few things I wanted to add. Hydromorphone has an awesome rush. Methadone when combined with zo's can be great but not quite the same. Injecting and snorting and smoking Oxycontin was fuckinawesome as well. If anyone has seen the movie drugstore cowboy, they mention "blues".. well theses refer to numorphan, which were 10mg oxymorphone, with a near perfect BA, and compared to OC, the are ten times as potent. Opana is totally lame, they used one of the most sought after pharms in history and turned it into a form that is a mockery of the active ingredient. Swim has tried nearly every pharm opie out there, and a combo of oc, dilaudid, and a bit of yayo, is probably the most amazing thing that exists. besides maybe the same combo but with H. Pharms are just easier ou know exactly how much, etc... And for the comments about oxy and fentanyl doing nothing for you except make u lazy, you need to experiement again. Oxycodone is one of the best most functioning opie out there, but to me all opies have a place in my heart except for vikes, percs, codeine and the like. However, swim quit 3 years ago and was using 8-12 80's a day when he started to stop. there was one tme where he had nose surgery, and no joke went through 30 80's in a day. So i basicallly just needed any opiate all the time. ANyways good riddance
Old 01-10-2011, 05:07
Silver Member

Female from United States
Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2

SWIM hasn't tried many opiates, but finds hydrocodone to be by far the most euphoric of those she's tried. Her experience is limited to codeine, dihydrocodeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone and poppy tea. It just has a warm, illuminated feeling the others lack IMO.

Opinions definitely vary when it comes to most "euphoric". Some folks find the nod/sedation to be very euphoric while others don't (SWIM doesn't).
Old 01-10-2011, 05:45

Schlo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

SWIM thought he was the only one who thought Hydrocodone was the most euphoric. Its more commonly prescribed for pain (as far as I know) and SWIM defiantly gets the most excellent opiate high from Hydrocodone. SWIMs experience with opiates includes B.T.Heroin, Oxycodone, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Kratom, and Tramadol.
Old 01-10-2011, 22:36
Banned

92 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

1) OxyContin (Best rush ever from 20mg+10mg sniffed - crushed) still perfer over street brown
2) Good Heroin #4 snorted/IVed
3) Methadone IV
4) Methadone (when he began 40ml/MMT) + MIDAZOLAM together
5) Street Heroin #3

Also with 0 tolerence buprenorphine is a very good opi as you need 0.5-2mg snorted/subbed but the brand name tend to make the taker very sick while ARROW GENERICS didn't - odd, eh? Also after days of taking you need like 4mg then 8mg then no high so you just stop which is what antoher person I used to know exp.

Always wanted Fent and Oxymorphine

SWIM took 16mg of subs (just started 8mg/day but doubled today) and he was gunna wait till monday and hope there's no blocker as he hopes he receives some nice morphine.

I think the debate is between pharm amps of morphine, diamorphine, oxycontin, and fent - some say Methadone IV still lacks the rush but lasts awhile.
Old 01-10-2011, 23:04
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

AFOAF has only gone as 'hard' as opium, which gives plenty of euphoria in her opinion

She only has codiene and dihydrocodiene to compare it to though
Old 04-10-2011, 22:35
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
somnitek is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2

Would say Demerol tops my list. Received it once in Meridian, Mississippi, for breakthrough pain relating to a nasty bit of TMJ I had about ten or so years ago.

Following, would be heroin. Although SWIM no longer receives much in the way of euphoria with it. Actually, it's terribly hard for him to even catch a nod, anymore. It does keep the depression at bay, though. That might mean more than either of the other two combined.

Without getting off-topic, if he's REALLY dead-set on euphoria, he'll usually add coke to his regular shot. Talk about hitting the spot, in the morning...
Old 29-10-2011, 03:20
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2

My pick would be fentanyl in the form of 2 800mcg Fentora tabs. But the best euphoria I ever got is when I was first prescribed hydrocodone years ago. Made me so happy I could talk or type for hours. Built a tolerance quick and never got that feeling back.
Old 29-10-2011, 05:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Portugal
LoveNwar is an unknown quantity at this point

Common sense: morphine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondemoment View Post
My pick would be fentanyl in the form of 2 800mcg Fentora tabs. But the best euphoria I ever got is when I was first prescribed hydrocodone years ago. Made me so happy I could talk or type for hours. Built a tolerance quick and never got that feeling back.
Fentanyl?? I would say "bad choice". Too risky and not really something you have a nice trip on. But to each its own, i guess.

Beats me why everyone is saying heroin, since there is no such thing as far as your brain is concerned. Once the stuff hits you, it has already been turned into morphine. That's the opiate doing the trick for you, remember that.

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, brazil, breakthrough, buprenorphine, demerol, diconal, fentanyl, fentora, methadone, morphine, narcotic, opiate euphoria, opioid, oxycontin, pharmaceutical, poppy, ritalin, tramadol