Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-07-2011, 23:11
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
addersloth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Drinking urine excreted after taking amphetamines

Hi guys, this is adder~sloth's first post ( He is half black adder, half sloth)

My friend adder~sloth has recently overheard that drinking your own urine is completely sterile and is actually done for health reasons in some parts of the world.

He has also recently noted that most amphetamine passes through the body unchanged and is excreted through urine.

If Adder~sloth is taking adderall XR, and would like to drink his own urine. Would there be any insight as to how much amphetamine is left over in urine? Does this apply to the types of amph. in adderall?

Also, have any strange lifeforms that manipulate the colour of flashing lights on this monitor tried to execute the aforementioned?
Old 15-07-2011, 23:30
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United Kingdom
n3os3n is a decent psychonaut.n3os3n is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 186, Level: 2 Points: 186, Level: 2 Points: 186, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Drinking urine excreted after taking amphetamines

This should be in the "you know you're addicted when" thread hehe...

I've heard about this a few times in the past but I do vaguely remember reading somewhere that although it's good for neutralizing a jelly fish sting for example, it's not "sterile" and drinking it could cause problems. Possibility of being sick aside, I just wouldn't want to drink my piss and certainly nobody elses, though for any people out their with a fetish for golden showers, here's your perfect excuse lol

Can't help with the adderall bit, I'm pretty sure street amphetamine does pass mostly unchanged though.

One interesting thing to try could be to urinate in a dish and evaporate it and see if you get amphetamine left over lol
Old 15-07-2011, 23:39
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada

adder~sloth would just like to mention that he has only been taking adderall for a couple weeks, and is by no means deep in the hole. He is in great health, and has been considering drinking his own urine for awhile from other unrelated influences ( it sounds weird yes)
Old 15-07-2011, 23:50
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United Kingdom
n3os3n is a decent psychonaut.n3os3n is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 186, Level: 2 Points: 186, Level: 2 Points: 186, Level: 2

Well as they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure lol

Can't really help though, not something I'm knowledgeable about, and if I were to search google I'd only be pasting what you'd find yourself.

Perhaps one of the more scientifically minded / doctor-types inhabiting the forum could give their two cents though
Old 16-07-2011, 00:28
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12 Points: 7,113, Level: 12
Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9% Activity: 10.9%

Amphetamine is either deactivated by the liver, or excreted unchanged in the urine. I'm not sure exactly how much, or what percentage, is excreted. The rate of excretion is not always constant, and can be affected by the ph of urine.It appears in the urine from up to three hours after dosing, and can be detected up to 96 hours later.
It should be possible to recycle your amphet in the way you suggest. Adderall contains amphetamine salts, so the same should apply. The extended release version might warrant chewing. The only way to arrive at a meaningful answer to your question would be to try and see.
You could try storing some of your urine, then sampling the next day (so that the results aren't skewed). 3 hours after dosing with phet/adderall should see the amphet beginning to excrete in your urine.
I'd be really interested to hear about the outcome. This could be the next drug craze, let's get pissed.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for your info! More posts like this would be great!
Old 16-07-2011, 01:06
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,867, Level: 20 Points: 19,867, Level: 20 Points: 19,867, Level: 20
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%

Given that the half-life of amphetamine is roughly 12-16 hours, and that you'd need two half-lives to recover even 75% of the drug (not accounting for the proportion that is metabolized to inactive substances), then you'd have to collect and drink an awful lot of piss to recover anything even close to an active dose.

As for urine being part of a healthy diet.. there's really no good evidence for that being the case. Urine is after all a waste product that is removed in order to maintain a health physiological state. While urine in the bladder is typically sterile (barring an infection), excreted urine may not be since bacteria in the urethra can contaminate it as it passes out. Unless you freeze it urine won't stay sterile for very long, but then again it's not a particularly pleasant fluid to keep lying around.

Even if one is into that sort of thing the volume of urine required to recover the drug would probably make it quite unpleasant (not to mention dehydrating). Unless it's some kinda sexual peccadillo this seems more depraved and desperate than economical to my mind. To each their own though I guess.

Post Quality Evaluations:
concise explanation of why it wont work
Old 16-07-2011, 01:19
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
ghockeyfreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

This reminds SWIM of the "cheesing" episode of South Park....

As for the actual urine itself, SWIM would not suggest doing this. Urine is one of the waste products of the body. While the liquid itself wont kill SWIY, they should remember that they are putting that crap back IN their body. As for the dosing itself, SWIM has been on (3) 20mg Adderall IR a day for over a year, and doubts even his piss would get you "high."

Last edited by ghockeyfreak; 16-07-2011 at 01:27. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-07-2011, 14:30

31 y/o Male from United States
bicyclerace is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIY should take a moment to reflect and ask why he is considering drinking piss. Perhaps piss is recommended in new agey health circles or third world cultures as a health supplement, but you are still DRINKING YOUR OWN FUCKING PISS. SWIM does feel that drinking urine is a perfectly acceptable behavior if you have a piss drinking fetish.

Amphetamines dehydrate the body and drinking urine laced with adderall will increase this effect stressing out vital organs.

SWIY is much better off finding another doctor and getting multiple scripts if he finds himself running out of meds.
Old 18-07-2011, 16:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Teknicality is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1 Points: 81, Level: 1
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%

I'm all for drinking piss, but don't you think there are less smelly ways to get amped up? If you wanted to take like 80 mg a day to have significantly less afterwards you could do a rush job to have your cake and eat it too. Assuming you're obsessed with amphetamines that is.

Piss cake
Old 01-08-2011, 18:19
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada

swim initially heard about this when learning more about ancient Hindu cultures relating to mushrooms. After taking mushrooms, if one were to drink their own urine after, it increases the effects 2fold. There are many modern hindu practices stemming from this ancient one that relate to drinking your own piss for health purposes. It sounds ridiculous, but it seems to work for alot of people. Along with that, several MMA fighters do it daily to help maintain their hormone levels and general health. MMA fighters are exceptional athletes, so if some of THEM do it, it makes it harder to discard as a worthless practice.

tbh, I'm surprised of the closemindedness of some of the posts on here. I would expect this forum community to be one of the most open-minded online!

Overall, since I would be drinking my urine first in the morning, there would be no noticeable traces of the amph left for there to be any effects because of half life. This doesnt mean Im not going to try it, it just means that there wont be any drug benefits.

Thanks for your help nonetheless
Old 01-08-2011, 18:43
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Netherlands
SandHawk is a decent psychonaut.SandHawk is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2

I'm no expert on this subject, but I'd assume that these supposed health benefits come from the various substances dissolved in your urine(such as Urea). I did some quick research, and many sources say the same thing: There is no scientific evidence for it, but urine does contain certain compounds that are good for your health.

However, your body produces urine for a reason: To excrete waste. This waste will end up in your urine, and therefore, consuming your own urine means you'll be recycling the waste materials as well, except this time they'll be concentrated(Urine is only a small amount compared to the amounts of liquids you take in by eating and drinking). Whatever substance is in it, it will be concentrated(unless of course your drugs, which should be partially processed).

One of the main compounds in your urine that is supposedly healthy is Urea. Highly dissovable in water. Common sense would say: Don't drink your own piss, esp. if you're taking any kind of drugs. It will screw over your dosage and long term might cause your daily dosage to rise quickly.

If you drink your morning piss, it's most likely you haven't taken a leak in 6 to 9 hours. So the concentration of your medication will be highest. Even if your urine only contain 1mg of the substance you're using, this will add to your daily dosage(Let's say 15mg). If you do this daily, the excreted amount of amphetamines in your urine will rise(Because you consume 15mg + urine amount).

I'm not expert here, and it could be that your body will just dump amphetamines directly into your urine if you pass a certain threshold, but the opposite can also be true: Your urine adds on top of your daily dosage, causing more of it to end up urine, which you consume, which causes higher doses to end in your urine, etc.

I'd either consult with my doctor, or figure out a way to detect how much amphetamine is in your urine and measure it over the course of several weeks. But I doubt you'll have the lab equipment for that kind of testing.8

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamine, amphetamines, drinking urine, drugs, ecstasy, meth, mushrooms, recovery, shrooms