Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 15-07-2011, 20:30

33 y/o Female from United States
BGCrews is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Is there a drug test for Blue Lotus?

My Kitty needs to know if blue lotus extract 50X can be detected in drug testing through her drug court program. She knows they test for all controlled substances, and can also detect the use of salvia divinorum. but she wants to know if they can detect the salvia, does anyone think they will find blue lotus in her system. Please Help my kitty she doesn't want to get in trouble my kitty just likes to feel good
Old 15-07-2011, 23:56
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Re: newbie

Only if Blue Lotus (or more importantly its alkaloids) were to be tested for, which is unlikely, espicially as Blue Lotus is to the best of my knowledge Legal where you live.

Are you only using Blue Lotus, or is it an ingredient in some sort of smoking blend? The reason i ask is because Blu Lotus on its own is pretty mild, however i am aware that many of the smoking blend available list Blue Lotus as an ingredient when it is usually an unlisted Cannabinoid that gives the effects.

Salvia Divinorum is a very different drug. It can be (and is in many places) tested for, espicially if it is illegal where you live.

Please clarify exactly what it is that you are using. If it is just Blue Lotus extract then its unlikely it will be tested for or give a false positive if you are tested for anything else. If it is part of a blend (smoking or anything else) then you might be using other drugs without knowing it and they are likely to be tested for.

Also, please use more descriptive titles. You want people to know what the thread is about, espicially if you want people to read it and answer any questions. We get a lot of people posting 'Newbie question' for a first thread and im sure many people that might have an answer overlook the threads.

Last edited by ianzombie; 16-07-2011 at 00:15.

Share this on:

Tags
blue lotus, drug, drug court, drug testing