Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 15-07-2011, 05:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male from United States
SPEEDBABY is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
BoM insists on shooting Adderall, Dexedrine but has no prior experience. Need advice

BoM (Buddy of mine) insists on trying IM injections of Adderall and Dexedrine. I don't want to see him get hurt because I've heard shooting pills can be dangerous if done improperly. I need advice to help keep my reckless friend from doing this all wrong, because he's gonna do it regardless, either way. Any advice?
Old 17-07-2011, 08:18

24 y/o Male from Australia
IAmAnAussieFromBrissy! needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: BoM insists on shooting Adderall, Dexedrine but has no prior experience. Need adv

Don't do it...Snort it, plug it, orally take it, don't inject it...nasty fillers could cause thrombosis..
Old 06-08-2011, 04:49
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
UpperAndDowner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: BoM insists on shooting Adderall, Dexedrine but has no prior experience. Need adv

Hi there,

SWIM has a prescription for 60x 15 mg Dexedrine Spansules (Dextroamphatamine Sulfate), as well as have a full bottle of 100 10mg Instant release Methylphenidate HCL --> A.K.A: Ritilan (blue round tablets; look a lot similar to SWIM's prescription of the 10 mg Valiums).

Anyhow, SWIM normally takes 30mg of Dexedrine, opens the capsuls and inside are the time-controlled tiny beads. In order to extract the dextro-amph, SWIM has perfected a method of taking all the Dextro-amph from inside the beads without leaving behind any of the orange plastic casings.

Step 1: Empty around 15-20 mg of the Dexedrine orange beads on a hard surface.
Step 2: Find a glass and roll over the dex beads till all crushed and you no longer hear crushing of the beads when you roll over with the glass.
Step 3: Take a card (debit, health...w.e) and push down on the crushed beads with the card and pull away and keep doing this till you have separated all the orange/whitish beads from pure powder (powder is left on the table, while the orange bead casings are dragged away).
Step 4: Enjoy snorting or shooting it up the remaining extracted powder. (However, if SWIY is gonna snort it, SWIM finds after a nice couple lines, you should let some water drip in your nostrils and tilt head back while holding nose too. This way it absorbs faster, since it is very water-soluble.
(If SWIY is going to shoot it up, start with 15mg if SWIY has no tolerance and don't heat up the solution too much (gently blow on it as you heat, so the active ingredient doesn't evaporate due to low boiling point).

As for Ritalin, If it just says Methlyphenidate HCL and are 10 mg blue, you are good to go! They are instant release and my pet robot thinks slamming 40 mg of the mentioned above Ritalin is the closest thing to a good coke shot (at least for him). Ritalin effects more the dopamine receptors; much similar to cocaine as opposed to norepinephrine and vice-versa like Dexedrine.

P.S: Sorry I can't be of any help regarding Adderal. However, from what SWIM has heard Adderal is best when taken orally.

Oh, before I forget, if you want to use Dexedrine orally, SWIM recommends doing the same crushing technique and obtaining the powder from inside the beads AND THEN PUTTING IT BACK into the capsule WITHOUT the beads. It takes away the time-release and packs hell of a punch when it kicks in half hour later on an empty stomach!

Enjoy and be safe!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice. Still a bad idea to inject it, but that's some pretty decent harm reduction there.
Old 08-08-2011, 20:24
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.
Points: 922, Level: 4 Points: 922, Level: 4 Points: 922, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I have two pieces of advice for your friend (beyond UpperAndDowner's excellent suggestions), if there's absolutely no way to talk him out of it:
1) Make sure he's using a sterile, never-used needle that came directly out of its plastic packaging. Even if he sterilizes the needle with alcohol or another such disinfectant, there's still the potential for small quantities of blood to remain inside the metal tube, and a very large percentage of intravenous drug users are HIV-positive.
2) Find some methamphetamine and inject that instead, as such formulations are designed to be used intravenously. I would never, never actually recommend this to someone, as one has no idea how pure street meth is, but on the other hand, you KNOW pharmaceutical tablets have dangerous constituents, while street meth only has the potential to contain them.

I really want to stress that it's not dangerous if done improperly, it's dangerous period. Regardless of how well-separated the beads are, you're still going to be injecting a ton of pill filler, which often includes such things as plant cellulose - things even the stomach can't break down, let alone the bloodstream. If you take it orally you just excrete it, but in the bloodstream it's just particulate matter that floats around tearing up tissues and getting stuck in - and damaging - organs.

The research literature seems to have mostly ignored pharmaceutical tablet injection, but what little it has found has been anything but positive. There are a small number of case studies, which you can find through Google Scholar or Pubmed:

Intravenous Injection of Pharmaceutical Tablets Presenting as Multiple Pulmonary Nodules and Declining Pulmonary Function in an Adolescent With Cystic Fibrosis

Deep neck abscesses secondary to methylphenidate (Ritalin) abuse

Embolized Crospovidone (poly[N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone]) in the Lungs of Intravenous Drug Users [this one contains 3 case studies]

These found rapidly declining pulmonary function, deep neck abscesses, and severe lung damage caused by crystallized pill fillers finding their way into the lungs. The first couldn't possibly have bee due to poor injection, because the patient was using a permanent intravenous port. The third concluded for a variety of reasons that lung damage and pill fillers in the lungs are a standard result of such abuse.

I wish there were some actual experimental (or at least correlational) studies on the subject, but pharmaceutical tablet injection seems to have been mostly ignored by the research literature besides these few case studies. Nonetheless, the general consensus is simply don't do it. The closest method of administration in terms of rate of absorption is plugging, I'd strongly recommend he do that instead, it should at least somewhat approximate the effects of injecting.

useful info re: issues associated with iv use
Old 17-08-2011, 21:54
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Canada
Kristopher1974 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

I use to shoot up Dexedrine Spansules but realized taking them orally in time release form the best.

If youre going to attempt IV Dexdrine dont use the tablets theres too much filler in them; use the Spansule formulation.

items needed:

microwave
coffee cup
tablespoon
new unused syringe; diabetic 1cc is suffient has to be 27 or 29 guage!!!
plate with beveled edges
q tip (just the cotton end)
rubbing alcohol
credit card

1.clean all items except for styringe and cotton with alcohol let it evapourate.

2. Empty Dexedrine Spansule on plate careful so beads dont scatter cup your hands around it

3. use back of spoon the pulverize the beads as much as you can

4. with credit card scrape any product on back of spoon and scape the plate and lift the powder into the spoon

if you think youre going to torch the spoon like heroin DON'T the liquid will gel up

now you have spoon rested on plate all powder in spoon then:

5. fill coffee cup slightly about 2 inches of water and microwave for 1:30

6. suck 1cc of piping hot water with syringe (less time in syringe then better must keep water hot)

7. squirt hot water in spoon use back of cap of syringe to swirl and agitate liquid. Should look a nice orange color

8. drop q tip end in centre of spoon and with syringe suck up the product doing this the liquid in syringe should be transparent orange. let cool down

9. swab your arm where youre going to shoot it

10. poke quickly the syringe in arm and pull slightly back on syringe till you get "The Red Flag" and shoot away

The rush is so intense and lasts about 2 minutes then youre all speeded up

Dont forget to lick the spoon after (cloudy liquid should remain in spoon dont inject that, thats part Carbanuba Wax and will destroy your lungs

only use 2x10mg spansules or 15mg spansule per preparation as youll get too much filler through your veins

Timewise this should take no more than 5 minutes from Spansule to shooting up

be careful and have fun and be responsible
Old 18-08-2011, 18:21
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcharmer View Post
I have two pieces of advice for your friend (beyond UpperAndDowner's excellent suggestions), if there's absolutely no way to talk him out of it:
1) Make sure he's using a sterile, never-used needle that came directly out of its plastic packaging. Even if he sterilizes the needle with alcohol or another such disinfectant, there's still the potential for small quantities of blood to remain inside the metal tube, and a very large percentage of intravenous drug users are HIV-positive.
2) Find some methamphetamine and inject that instead, as such formulations are designed to be used intravenously. I would never, never actually recommend this to someone, as one has no idea how pure street meth is, but on the other hand, you KNOW pharmaceutical tablets have dangerous constituents, while street meth only has the potential to contain them.

I really want to stress that it's not dangerous if done improperly, it's dangerous period. Regardless of how well-separated the beads are, you're still going to be injecting a ton of pill filler, which often includes such things as plant cellulose - things even the stomach can't break down, let alone the bloodstream. If you take it orally you just excrete it, but in the bloodstream it's just particulate matter that floats around tearing up tissues and getting stuck in - and damaging - organs.

The research literature seems to have mostly ignored pharmaceutical tablet injection, but what little it has found has been anything but positive. There are a small number of case studies, which you can find through Google Scholar or Pubmed:

Intravenous Injection of Pharmaceutical Tablets Presenting as Multiple Pulmonary Nodules and Declining Pulmonary Function in an Adolescent With Cystic Fibrosis

Deep neck abscesses secondary to methylphenidate (Ritalin) abuse

Embolized Crospovidone (poly[N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone]) in the Lungs of Intravenous Drug Users [this one contains 3 case studies]

These found rapidly declining pulmonary function, deep neck abscesses, and severe lung damage caused by crystallized pill fillers finding their way into the lungs. The first couldn't possibly have bee due to poor injection, because the patient was using a permanent intravenous port. The third concluded for a variety of reasons that lung damage and pill fillers in the lungs are a standard result of such abuse.

I wish there were some actual experimental (or at least correlational) studies on the subject, but pharmaceutical tablet injection seems to have been mostly ignored by the research literature besides these few case studies. Nonetheless, the general consensus is simply don't do it. The closest method of administration in terms of rate of absorption is plugging, I'd strongly recommend he do that instead, it should at least somewhat approximate the effects of injecting.

Yes, I agree that shooting up any prescription pill is not safe. However, SWIY can`t possible be serious about shooting up street meth to be safer as opposed to properly extracted dexedrine...

Would someone rather shoot-up some thing knowing exactly what`s in their supply or possibly the dirty dirty adulterants THAT YOU WON`T be able to even tell from street meth and will bet MANY people wouldn`t know how to clean up their street product.

SWIM knows for cocaine it`s sometimes cut with crap like glutamine, caffeine, even creatine sometimes. Just because some crap are water soluble and seem to not have fillers and binders (as opposed to dexedrine), doesn`t necessarily mean it`s safe; not to mention it being more safe.

Also, when SWIY writes:

Quote:
SWIM just wanted to say, exercise and sweating will clear out your veins very very fast. SWIM has shot up over 100`s of dexy and Ritalins and believes it all has to due with proper technique and self-care. Infusion, and slow over time. Bigger veins = less likely to collapse or clog and easier to plug-in with long point syringe as well. Also, doing this one to 2 days a month is different than someone shooting up their dose of 15mg 2x Dexedrine spansules DAILY as opposed to taking them.

Also there are things called Micron filters...
Those are needed to Ritalin for sure as too much binders and fillers. But Dexedrine when extracted appropriately has very little binders and should be a clear color for shooting up in the syringe.

However, after reading this info SWIM has found the info to be surprising and shocking to him!!!

Quote:

SWIM now will think twice about both Dexedrine and shooting up Ritalin. Because he could definitely see that as a problem, as he`s an athlete and can`t afford to damage the lungs as his work and money supply comes from teaching advanced yoga!

Anyhow, SWIM just wanted to let you know he really appreciated that piece of IMPORTANT info regarding the lungs!
Old 19-08-2011, 01:50
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.darkcharmer really adds to the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpperAndDowner View Post
Yes, I agree that shooting up any prescription pill is not safe. However, SWIY can`t possible be serious about shooting up street meth to be safer as opposed to properly extracted dexedrine...
I don't mean that it is definitely safer, I was just trying to say it can be depending on the adulterants. I'm mostly just underscoring how dangerous injecting pills is, not suggesting that injecting any street substance is even remotely close to safe. Sorry, that was unclearly written on my part. IMHO no one should ever inject anything recreationally (in fact, not just IMHO, it's unquestionably always incredibly dangerous).

Quote:
Because he could definitely see that as a problem, as he`s an athlete and can`t afford to damage the lungs as his work and money supply comes from teaching advanced yoga!
Definitely a good idea not to inject anything in that case, I'm glad it made SWIY reconsider the whole thing . Oral use is already pretty great and highly useful, and it gives all of the same benefits: injecting just adds an extra layer of problems in exchange for a rush of enjoyment.

Quote:
SWIM just wanted to say, exercise and sweating will clear out your veins very very fast. SWIM has shot up over 100`s of dexy and Ritalins and believes it all has to due with proper technique and self-care. Infusion, and slow over time. Bigger veins = less likely to collapse or clog and easier to plug-in with long point syringe as well. Also, doing this one to 2 days a month is different than someone shooting up their dose of 15mg 2x Dexedrine spansules DAILY as opposed to taking them.
Your veins comment, however, is really fascinating. It makes a lot of sense (given the reasons you have above) that athletes would be more able to get away with injecting. I've never really thought about it, and it's an interesting point.
Old 19-08-2011, 07:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
sasafrass is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

If you think there is any safe way to inject US pills, then you must follow the mindset of old generals sending young corporals to the front lines to die for them. They're under the illusion they're immortal, so they go for it.
With pills, think of table salt, NaCl. You dissolve salt in water, it disassociates into sodium and chloride ions. You can't see it, but it doesn't mean its not there. And if one thinks you can filter the sodium or chloride out at home, then there is no helping them. What goes in pills now will become liquid until its in ones bloodstream, then aggulation causes it to clump together, clogging capillaries in vital organs such as lungs, eyes, kidneys, etc. Damage is slow sometimes, but you can't backwash your blood. Ever seen an elephant shot with an elephant gun? It might run for miles in the jungle before it keels over, but it was dead as hell from the moment it was shot.
And poster had sadly a valid point about street drugs. They are not cut with products designed to keep you from separating the active ingredient from the filler like pills. Keep marching.

Excellent, well-reasoned points providing further evidence for the danger of pill injection
Great use of analogy to prove harm in shooting up pills. Great wisdom and knowledge is very apparent.
I believe you nailed it right on the head. 100 % Truth.
Old 19-08-2011, 12:56
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
sinnerek21 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Swim has never injected any prescription amphetamine pills, but has i.v'ed street amphetamines..

There is always some stuff that won't dissolve, but filters help a lot.. There's always risk of injecting dirty stuff with street drugs as well as with pills.

The only pills Swim has injected were Temazepam, but it was a stupid idea since they don't provide any kind of rush. And the solution was of white color but without any visible particles..

Swim would say that street amphetamines are safer to inject, maybe Swiy should move to street speed instead of prescription pills?
Old 19-08-2011, 17:32
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasafrass View Post
If you think there is any safe way to inject US pills, then you must follow the mindset of old generals sending young corporals to the front lines to die for them. They're under the illusion they're immortal, so they go for it.
With pills, think of table salt, NaCl. You dissolve salt in water, it disassociates into sodium and chloride ions. You can't see it, but it doesn't mean its not there. And if one thinks you can filter the sodium or chloride out at home, then there is no helping them. What goes in pills now will become liquid until its in ones bloodstream, then aggulation causes it to clump together, clogging capillaries in vital organs such as lungs, eyes, kidneys, etc. Damage is slow sometimes, but you can't backwash your blood. Ever seen an elephant shot with an elephant gun? It might run for miles in the jungle before it keels over, but it was dead as hell from the moment it was shot.
And poster had sadly a valid point about street drugs. They are not cut with products designed to keep you from separating the active ingredient from the filler like pills. Keep marching.
Point taken. And good use of the elephant analogy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerek21 View Post
Swim has never injected any prescription amphetamine pills, but has i.v'ed street amphetamines..

There is always some stuff that won't dissolve, but filters help a lot.. There's always risk of injecting dirty stuff with street drugs as well as with pills.

The only pills Swim has injected were Temazepam, but it was a stupid idea since they don't provide any kind of rush. And the solution was of white color but without any visible particles..

Swim would say that street amphetamines are safer to inject, maybe Swiy should move to street speed instead of prescription pills?
Amphetamines and many opiates are water soluble without extraction techniques like Cold water, or Iso and Prop Glycol... etc. Thus, SWIM refuses to budge and IT IS A FACT that such substances can be used effectively I.V.

However, after reading dark`s and sasafrass posts, it is definitely something you DON`T want to do every day. No Way!

Also Temazepam is best when you open that 30mg capsule or 2 (with tolerance to sedative/hypnotics), drop those babies under your tongue and let it dissolve in your mouth under the tongue for a bit and then chase it down with 400 ml of pink grapefruit juice lol.
I`ll make a bet you wont stay up past the hour mark lol. And if you do stay awake for longer and eventually fall asleep; you`ll wake up a day later with no recollection of what you did at the time you were awake AT ALL!

Oh, this reminds SWIM of the good old days., when even 120 mg Temazepam did something for him... Now, he just wants to get off them...

For responding wisely to evidence presented by other members
Old 20-08-2011, 07:21
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Quote:
Also Temazepam is best when you open that 30mg capsule or 2 (with tolerance to sedative/hypnotics), drop those babies under your tongue and let it dissolve in your mouth under the tongue for a bit and then chase it down with 400 ml of pink grapefruit juice lol.
This can also be done with amphetamines, and it is a much, much safer way to do it than by injecting. It's the second or third safest way - depending on where you read it. It's only beaten by oral, and sometimes by plugging (it's arguable which is safer).

Quote:
Now, he just wants to get off them... :
Good luck, I really mean it. SWIY has got a long road ahead of him, but if he never loses hope, and tapers VEEERRRY slowly (you know, with the "dissolving it in liquid" method), he'll be able to do it .

Quote:
However, after reading dark`s and sasafrass posts, it is definitely something you DON`T want to do every day. No Way!
I'm glad we were able to convince SWIY on that - if only to not do it very often. Your cardiovascular system will thank you for that decision in a few years

points out an often neglected RoA
Old 20-08-2011, 15:58
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
This can also be done with amphetamines, and it is a much, much safer way to do it than by injecting. It's the second or third safest way - depending on where you read it. It's only beaten by oral, and sometimes by plugging (it's arguable which is safer).
Oh ya, of course! Extracting the Dexy powder from the spansules and kept under the tongue is amazing rush too! It is also great tasting (sugary taste like with Temazepam) almost as if the pharmaceutical companies know your gonna open it up and extract the powder lol :P.

Quote:
Good luck, I really mean it. SWIY has got a long road ahead of him, but if he never loses hope, and tapers VEEERRRY slowly (you know, with the "dissolving it in liquid" method), he'll be able to do it .
Thanks a lot, it is comments like these that make me get up every morning these days. Honestly my pet robot Billy would rather go through 2 full-blown H withdrawal BACK-TO-BACK (that`s right up to 14 days of brutal agony) as opposed to 1-3 months of recovering with unpredictable days. One day you`re all good, and next hour you`re all cramped up to even make it to the washroom...
It`s this lack of certainty as to when the withdrawal symptoms subside that Billy can`t stand!

Also, ya instead of the diluting in water, SWIM`s robot still has his 3 decimal place scale for when he used to scale out his H doses; thus he uses that to decrease doses.

Quote:
I'm glad we were able to convince SWIY on that - if only to not do it very often. Your cardiovascular system will thank you for that decision in a few years
Ya SWIM expresses great gratitude for that newsflash regarding the lungs!

Last edited by UpperAndDowner; 20-08-2011 at 16:02. Reason: Accidental quotation mix-up
Old 22-08-2011, 12:43
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Quote:
Oh ya, of course! Extracting the Dexy powder from the spansules and kept under the tongue is amazing rush too! It is also great tasting (sugary taste like with Temazepam) almost as if the pharmaceutical companies know your gonna open it up and extract the powder lol :P.
Yeah, I noticed that too - for all types of amphetamines. I wonder if amphetamine just happens to be sweet tasting? Otherwise you're totally right, and it wouldn't surprise me, lol.
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Thanks a lot, it is comments like these that make me get up every morning these days.
It`s this lack of certainty as to when the withdrawal symptoms subside that Billy can`t stand!
Glad I could help! Keep on truckin' .
Also, don't listen to anyone who tells you they might never subside. That's extremely rare. You're probably looking through a few months total at most.

Quote:
Also, ya instead of the diluting in water, SWIM`s robot still has his 3 decimal place scale for when he used to scale out his H doses; thus he uses that to decrease doses.
That's awesome! Very wise of you . For interest's sake, at what rate are you reducing the benzos? Also, are you using valium/diazepam to taper?

Anyway, this brings me to another thought: do you think your urge to smoke crack might have some relationship to the benzodiazepine withdrawal? Not saying it does, it's just a thought.

starting to get off-topic here
Old 22-08-2011, 19:34
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Yeah, I noticed that too - for all types of amphetamines. I wonder if amphetamine just happens to be sweet tasting? Otherwise you're totally right, and it wouldn't surprise me, lol.

Glad I could help! Keep on truckin' .
Also, don't listen to anyone who tells you they might never subside. That's extremely rare. You're probably looking through a few months total at most.

That's awesome! Very wise of you . For interest's sake, at what rate are you reducing the benzos? Also, are you using valium/diazepam to taper?
Each .5 mg clonazepam = 10 mg roughly of diazepam.
SWIM stabilized his clonazepam dose to 1.5 mg per day, 2x .75mg per day for the past 3 months.
Than, he switched to 10 mg diazepam 2x during the day and .5 mg clonazepam for night-time.
Slowly replaced the .5 dose of clonazepam but instead of adding another 10mg diazepam; as it is the equivalent dose, he added 5 mg at night.
This is because of the stacking-effect of diazepam.
The long half-life (other then chlordiazepoxide) of diazepam allows for less severe withdrawal symptoms.

Currently on 25 mg diazepam, and SWIM decreases in 2mg doses of diazepam every 4-5 days.

Quote:
Anyway, this brings me to another thought: do you think your urge to smoke crack might have some relationship to the benzodiazepine withdrawal? Not saying it does, it's just a thought.
SWIM has only ever smoked crack when his pet robot Billy was on methadone.
From experience, and what he has been told, it is used to ease the calm-down and sketch from cocaine and crack, but has never heard of it nor has he ever experience a hand-in-hand relationship with benzo withdrawal.

Anyhow, SWIM hopes the flue-like symptoms, subside in a month or so at least. This way he can be ready to finish his 4th year at University.

off-topic
Old 22-08-2011, 19:43
Titanium Member

Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcharmer View Post
Whoops, I meant to say SWIY's urge to inject Adderall or Dexedrine. I was also posting in "swim wants to try crack, i have second thoughts" and confused the posts, lol.

Quote:
Anyhow, SWIM hopes the flue-like symptoms, subside in a month or so at least. This way he can be ready to finish his 4th year at University.
I'm sure it will pass soon enough . Just keep yourself busy, right?

Regarding the diazepam step-down: have you considered dissolving it in water, then tapering by ridiculously tiny amounts daily? Like
.02mg less Valium every day? It takes an eternity, but I've heard of people completely avoiding withdrawals that way. I can't remember where I heard it, but someone once told me that the rule of thumb for benzo tapering is "there's no such thing as too slow".

Last edited by darkcharmer; 22-08-2011 at 19:43. Reason: typo
Old 22-08-2011, 20:02
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Whoops, I meant to say SWIY's urge to inject Adderall or Dexedrine. I was also posting in "swim wants to try crack, i have second thoughts" and confused the posts, lol.
No not at all! SWIM shoots up Dexies max 2 times a month and even then, he never uses benzos to ease the effects of stimulants.
Once in awhile SWIM would use temazepam, but:

"SOONER THEN LATER, everyone who is on benzos WILL REALIZE that even increasing your dose every month will NOT ADD any euphoria, WILL ONLY KEEP the in-between-dose withdrawals at bay. This is especially true for short-acting benzos like lorazepam, clonazepam, xanax).

Quote:
I'm sure it will pass soon enough . Just keep yourself busy, right?

Regarding the diazepam step-down: have you considered dissolving it in water, then tapering by ridiculously tiny amounts daily? Like
.02mg less Valium every day? It takes an eternity, but I've heard of people completely avoiding withdrawals that way. I can't remember where I heard it, but someone once told me that the rule of thumb for benzo tapering is "there's no such thing as too slow".
2 mg every 4-5 days is good right now at the rate it's going. However, you're right; just like methadone the slower you taper the less severe the withdrawals.
However, I do not simply have the luxury of time right now . Also, it all depends what other medications others are taking. For example, PPI's (Proton Pump Inhibitors) such as Nexium, Omeprazole, rabeprazole and etc... will reduce the clearance of many drugs, including diazepam.
Or simply by eating/drinking certain foods like grapefruit juice.
Also, the less exercise = less mobility, thus ultimately slows down the break-down of many drugs adding to the clearance rate and effecting the overall half-life.

Last edited by UpperAndDowner; 22-08-2011 at 20:02. Reason: Quotation mix-up! :(
Old 03-12-2011, 02:38
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
meth_latex_catsuit_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

Quote:
Nonetheless, the general consensus is simply don't do it. The closest method of administration in terms of rate of absorption is plugging, I'd strongly recommend he do that instead, it should at least somewhat approximate the effects of injecting.
SWIM agrees.

Plugged rectally Rits, Addies and Dexies, and it does work. Safe, efficient, hits hard and fast. And lasts.
Old 12-07-2012, 23:02

28 y/o Male from United States
nuggs313 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

A goat was wondering if adderall IR was crushed and then approximately 1-2 cc worth of water was added if it was left to sit for a few minutes would more of the amphetamines migrate into the water? In comparison to adding water and then pulling right away.
Old 15-07-2012, 03:18

Also as a bird I know has been IV'ing adderall for a couple years he will tell you that he can feel shit in or on his lungs and internalist dr. has told said bird to stop smoking due to previous lungs collapsing and resulting in heart failure and death. But the bird has a superman complex which he thinks he's invincable due to ODing and heart stopping 4 times. But anyways the bird must say a micron filter and not IM and pill ever that is asking for u to get requiemed for a dream yea the reference is to getting a limb hacked off. PS put your stash away after your first shot because the process and ritual of prepping becomes extremely engrossing of a task and you will continue to do it until ur at the breaking point and its 4 days later and u are in psychosis lol trust me my bird doesn't lie
Old 15-07-2012, 04:33
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
DextromethorFan is a decent psychonaut.DextromethorFan is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 226, Level: 2 Points: 226, Level: 2 Points: 226, Level: 2

Crush IR amphetamines or remove amphetamines from XR beads as stated, stir the powdered amphetamines (no XR spanules) in pure acetone (SWIM uses kleenstrip), filter off acetone-insoluble (cannot be dissolve in acetone) amphetamine powder, evaporate off remaining solvent (acetone) from powder; this will greatly purify the amphetamines.
Old 15-07-2012, 06:09

PS my bird has pretty severe bipolar and schizoaffective disorders please do not write off what is said his bird is tech. a genius but tends to think faster then can be spoken. I mean for a bird who graduated at 16 I would say he has some interesting points of view

Share this on:

Tags
1-phenylpropan-2-amine, adderall, alcohol, alpha-methylphenethylamine, amphetamines, benzo, benzodiazepine, benzodiazepine withdrawal, benzos, clonazepam, cocaine, dexedrine, diazepam, downer, drug use, drug user, drug users, grapefruit, grapefruit juice, intravenous drug use, methylphenidate, pharmaceutical, povidone, ritalin, stimulant, street drugs, taper, tapering, temazepam, tolerance, us drug use, valium, withdrawal, withdrawal symptoms, withdrawals