Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > SOCIAL FORUMS > Social Forums > Drug culture > Multimedia
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Multimedia Discussion of music and video files in the file archive.

Old 14-07-2011, 04:15
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Robert Randall - Father of Medical Marijuana in America

File Archive
A new entry has been added to Cannabis video

Description:
In 1976, Robert Randall became the first legal Medical Cannabis patient in modern America by convincing a Federal Court that his use of marijuana for Glaucoma was a medical necessity. His petition to the FDA for legal Cannabis and lawsuit against the U.S. government resulted in the "Compassionate I.N.D." (Investigational New Drug Program - which still exists, though now excluding Cannabis). Robert recieved Federally grown Cannabis until his death from AIDS in 2001. With Alice O'Leary, Robert Randall founded the Alliance for Cannabis Therapeutics in 1981(the first non-profit organized to change Federal law regarding Medical Cannabis) and wrote several books, including his autobiography, "Marijuana RX: The Patients Fight for Medical Pot". Video from the First Clinical Conference for Cannabis Therapeutics in April,2000, hosted by Patients Out of Time. DVDs are available.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Robert Randall - Father of Medical Marijuana in America
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Share this on:

Tags
glaucoma, marijuana, medical marijuana, weed