Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 06-07-2011, 03:43

23 y/o Male from United States
IGoBoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How do you take bath salt orally/More Questions?

Swim bought DRONE IV (LEGAL Everywhere)/500mg, FROM an ONLINE VENDOR. Who will not be named (following site rules? Yes, yes?). Anyways, Swim didn't want to snort it so he poured some into a 1/4tsp (Swim has no scale, he is very sad about this! Swim would like to know how to measure in mg, without a scale!?).

Swim dumped bath salt onto the tsp (1/4-1.25ml) and dumped on tongue and used water (like 2 drinks) to swallow all at once, then swim said screw that and finished off his orange juice!

BTW that was like 1/3 the bottle, swim had eaten around an hour before he took the bath salt (maybe an hour and a half, just some wafers w/peanut butter). This was like at 4:15PM/4:30PM (when Swim took it). At like 5:30 swim wasn't feeling anything (he thought he did but he wasn't sure SWIM smoked half a joint at 2PM/2:30PM and the other 1/3 half at like 4PM (while he was waiting for mail man/lady to leave, swim didn't want to only grab the package carrying his Drone IV Bath Salt(Legal in all 50 STATES). Which Swim thought if he did it would make him look suspicious lol.

Swim finished the 1/4 Joint (like 2-6 puffs, Swim can not remember). After he did it orally and then an hour later like he said swim wasn't feeling anything besides the weed so he said screw it and snorted some. He snorted some from both noses a couple of times (small amounts like, 1/4 of a 1/4 TSP OR 1.25ml). Swim says he knows he can't actively use that for correct measurements so swim would like to say he did 1/3 of it orally. And another 1/4-1/3 through Nasal Insufflation (Snorting). He usually would do one BIG Snorts at once and re-dose through the night, but he did a lot of it orally and didn't feel anything, so swim thought maybe he would wait?

Swim pupil's are big and he is more talkative then usual but feeling nothing like he did when he did the White Horse(/Or Pony) Bath Salt, which was a different online website (VENDOR, That will not be named according with the Rules?). Swim wanted to order from his usual website/vendor but they were down for the 4th of July Weekend & Are still down for the 4th of July Weekend (which isn't that over with now? Come ON PEOPLE!).

Swim says he will add some pictures/info in a little bit if someone posts for it.

Off-Topic: I know the rules say we don't have to use SWIM/SWIU/SWIY & Or anything else anymore but I like to do it.... So how did I do? If someone who read can point out mistakes, it will be greatly appreciated.

Scottgoboo added 16 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Swim TO SAY: When he snorted it, he used the right nose first and try to crush/break it up as much as swim could. Swim would also like to say he did bath salt twice before (First Time Swim did Tranquility with Swims Uncle, was good for a beginner/Second Time was White Horse/Pony (Swim forgot the name of it) with his Uncle and it was the strongest stuff swim ever did. Swim has did Meth TWICE (Snorted Twice, Really. In the same night). It was not as good as the White Horse Bath Salt.

Swim would also like to say this DRONE IV Bath Salt, burns his fucking nose so hard, swim never had his nose burned like this before. Maybe Swims Uncle will do some with him when he gets home from work/Swim will re-dose then.

Swim would also like to know if Bath Salt is safe to combine with other drugs such as; Xanax/Ambien to get to sleep!Swim would also like to know if he can use diphenhydramine hci (25/mg pills) to get to sleep! If he can't get a hold of the Ambien/Xanax! And how many would be recommended to take to sleep? (Swim usually does 2-4 pills or 50mg/100mg) but he knows that might not be enough...

Swim would also like to know if he could take some Vicodin (2-3 PILLS, 10mg hydrocodone/325APAP) OR Oxycontin/Oxycodone (1 Pill 30mg OR Swim can bite in half and make it 15mg) Swim will be using these LATER Tomorrow, for work if he gets them! Swim WILL NOTTAKE THEM AT THE SAME TIME as the BATH SALT!

Last edited by IGoBoo; 06-07-2011 at 03:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-07-2011, 04:02

Re: How do you take bath salt orally/More Questions?

Swim added Pictures! The Second one (with SWIMS hand) Swim is wondering how much is left out of 500mg/if it was filled completely...?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drone iv.jpg (70.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Image07052011215628.jpg (84.0 KB, 30 views)
Old 06-07-2011, 04:11
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

47 y/o Male from United States
Mooblarian is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Without knowing the actives in the powder I couldn't begin to suggest how much is good for your plants. That being said, it sounds like this is a really chitty salt Shitty! 1/3 of 500 mg of anything I ever tried on my plants would have been a 5 day supply.
Swim would not recommend mixing and suggests smaller increments for usage. Sometimes these things have a creeper effect and can sneak up on you
Old 06-07-2011, 07:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooblarian View Post
Without knowing the actives in the powder I couldn't begin to suggest how much is good for your plants. That being said, it sounds like this is a really chitty salt Shitty! 1/3 of 500 mg of anything I ever tried on my plants would have been a 5 day supply.
Swim would not recommend mixing and suggests smaller increments for usage. Sometimes these things have a creeper effect and can sneak up on you
Swim felt no "Creeper Effects"... Swim and His Uncle Plant finished the whole thing and it is only keeping Swim AWAKE. Swim feels nothing else and Swims Uncle Plant said it is shitty!

Share this on:

Tags
bath salt drug, bath salts, mdvp, methylone, oral mephedrone, snorting drugs