Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 05-07-2011, 22:39

29 y/o Male from United States
smackaroni is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Loperamide recreational use (completely legal, not recommended)

As a avid fan of opiates/opiods I’d just recently learned that Loperamide (aka anti-diarrhea medicine) was an agonist of certain opiate receptor(s) in the brain. So then I found myself at the grocery store scoping things out and it was true. There is medication where Loperamide is the only active ingredient. To make a long story short, I accidentally stole it (48 pills of 2mg for XXXXXX, a bit pricey as I’d researched) and in the end I was glad. Apparently the only way to make Loperamide affectively cross the blood brain barrier is to either shoot it up or to ingest it with a P-glycoprotein inhibitor. Unfortunately I hadn’t stolen any Claritan to go along with it so I decided to take some pepper for the piperdine. To specify I had eaten some pepper (maybe two teaspoons) about 2-3 hours before ingestion and the same amount right before ingestion just to make sure. I was going to eat only 60 mg of the Loperamide but I figured when was I ever going to do this shit again unless it blew my mind so I decided to down the whole bottle 96 mg in all. I also did this because I had shot up about a quarter gram of mid-grade black tar heroin two days earlier and figured my tolerance was a bit up.
The ingestion took place approximately two and half hours ago (slammed down with vitamin C-rich juice, not grapefruit juice unfortunately) and now I am feeling it. It is certainly not overwhelming at all, but rather just mildly pleasant. My eyes are squinty and I feel much more relaxed than normal. At first, when coming up, I noticed slight stomach discomfort (though I’d been feeling it most of the day) and a definite pressure at the back of next as opiates will tend to produce. Also, I took a couple small hits of high-grade weed and like always the two are synergizing quite nicely. I should note that before smoking the weed that dry mouth has been constant, but not too bad. Overall, so far I could compare it to a mild tramadol experience, which isn’t a bad thing because I’ve had some nice times with tramadol. Time to smoke more weed and play some videogames.
Okay, its been about two hours, I think, my memory of time is a bit fuzzy which isn’t irregular except I thought I was making a point to keep track of it. Whatever, two hours ago I took a big fat bong rip and it thoroughly fucked my world up. I got a little paranoid about taking so many pills, thinking that I may be only marginally fucked up from them, but the depression of my lungs could trump everything. It didn’t take me long to get lost in the video games though and calm myself and accept the drug rather than reject it. I noted my breaths in and out to be at a much slower pace than normal, but then I thought I may have not even noticed it if I hadn’t been preconceived to such thoughts from my research. As of my mental state I think the effects of the drugs have hit a plateau, but my stomach is somewhat feeling strange right now, but what did I expect? I just ate a few things and I have been drinking water fairly consistently, but not too hastily like some raving lunatic beginner ecstasy eater. Either way, I’m pretty sure I’m not going to die and the good is so far outweighing the bad. Also, I should note that I’m am not too lethargic, my memory of words is a bit wavy, but I am still able to talk fluidly and speedily at times, too. For the sake of science! For the sake of the good of mankind! One more thing: a friend of mine, who happens to be the oldest turtle on earth, is going to bring back some heroin and hopefully I will get a couple tastes to see how it synchronizes with the Loperamide.
My eyes are incredibly dry and it makes me feel that much higher. I’ve noticed slight sharp pains a few times, a couple in my lungs from laughing. I feel like this high is going to last a very long time, once again, sort of like tramadol. I think I would prefer tramadol, though, because I’m more familiar to it and it has less stomach complication. I guess its been about six hours since I’ve taken them or five in a half.
Okay, so it’s the next day and I must say that this whole experience was not worth it besides the sake of knowledge. The stomach discomfort I experienced for the rest of the night made it definitely not worth it. I’m not saying they were too terrible or anything, but definitely present and definitely unpleasant. My stomach is fine now, feeling slightly irregular. The only thing I would say it was worth is that it took a lot of my other discomforts away like the pain in the rest of my body and provided me with a very good night’s sleep. But, since I was not direly in withdrawal, it wasn’t worth it. If I ever take Loperamide again it will be in complete desperation and I will most certainly take a lower dose. One more thing: I do have a hangover and am still feeling lethargic. Thanks for reading.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please make posts in the appropriate topic, which for this thread would be the main Opiates & Opioids Forum. Also, an extra click of the enter button between paragraphs would increase readability. :)
use paragraphs this is unreadable

Last edited by NeuroChi; 08-07-2011 at 21:57. Reason: price removal
Old 08-07-2011, 18:27
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Re: Loperamide recreational use (completely legal, not recommended)

It's usually a good idea to not ingest other psychoactives when doing a bioassay of a new chemical. Just for future experiences/experience reports.

Also, we have other posts here regarding the (possible) recreational use of loperamide; they are in the main Opiates & Opioids forum, which is where this thread also belongs. I have asked a Moderator to move it for you. There's also a thread or two regarding this in the Chemistry forums, which you can apply for access to, if you have a chemistry background.

Please, don't ever try to inject lope; the study that had it cross the BBB had the lope coated in the nanoparticles, which is something we can't do with 'kitchen chemistry'. Also, the pure product would be needed, not just an extraction from pills.

If you happen to have diarrhea problems in the future, big box stores tend to carry generic lope in bottles (not blister packs) that are far more economical.

~Kailey
Old 08-07-2011, 20:39

29 y/o Male from United States
smackaroni is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Hi, sorry for making an extraneous post, I thought I had searched for a Loperamide post but couldn't find one...if you could transfer it over that would be fine and thank you.
Well, yes, I did smoke weed while trying Loperamide for the first time, but not until about 3 hours into the experiment. I also never got to smoke that heroin....
I just wanted to update and say that four days later (after shooting another 1/4 gram of heroin two days ago), I finally took a epic shit and I couldn't be happier, but would assume that I would've taken one earlier if I hadn't done that heroin.
Old 21-08-2013, 00:33

19 y/o Male from United States
EyeKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Yesterday I extracted 42 2mg tablets with about 200ml isopropyl alcohol. I did what i thought was a third of it (with 5X 25mg doxylamine succinate for potentiation) and had to resdose with another third, the effects were deffinetly noticable, I felt liek i was going to be sick but never was. The next day I took what looked like a little more than 1/3(with 2X 25mg doxylamine succinate), the last third when I went on a hike in the dark with a friend, I felt like i was swaying left and right almost, felt pretty unstable on my feet and couldn't finish teh hike, I left my friend cuz I was too fucked up. This stuff deffinetly works and the doses aren't even that high.

Old 27-08-2013, 04:02

19 y/o Male from United States
EyeKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Now after about five different highs, the time for it to kick in has drastically shot up from around 2.5 hours to around 7 hours!! it is very weird, it happened to me for the second time today. I have been using 2-4X 25mg doxylamine succinate along with it each time. I also did it with datura yesterday so maybe that caused something weird. Also the effect diminished quite a bit, I took the most I've ever taken today, around 80 mg and I am barely feeling some relaxation in my arms almost 8 hours after ingestion.

EyeKicker added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Oh and the longest I've had to wait for a shit is only about 24 hours which isn't that irregular for me. I have been taking multiple shits even on the day of ingestion.

Last edited by EyeKicker; 27-08-2013 at 04:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
experience report, immodium, loperamide, loperamide high

Sitelinks: Information: