Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-06-2011, 22:19

27 y/o Male from United States
tupapison is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Oxycontin 40mg EX

I was looking at the imprint of my pills and they say EX on one side and 40 on the other, i purchased them in peru so i know that they only import those to south american countries.

are these the same as the OP imprint?

tupapison added 217 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Like i said before, i was looking at the imprint of my friend's Juanito Oxycontin, and the imprint said said EX/40, after much consideration or whether or not to crush a pill, he did and apparently he was able to crush them into fine powder almost.

Maybe the reformulated one hasn't gotten to his country yet, and the Oxy with the EX/40 imprint on them can be crushed.

He is one happy fucker atm

Last edited by tupapison; 30-06-2011 at 22:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2011, 01:52
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
CrookieMonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Oxycontin 40mg EX

the EX means that is was stamped // made for Mexico.. these were discontinued after too many pills ended up on the streets in the states..

CrookieMonster added 198 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

American // European Pills: they now also come in 15 & 30mg, the 160mg was discontinued. obviously these are the OC, not OP. For images on them check out my Album.

Canadian & Mexican Pills:

Last edited by CrookieMonster; 03-07-2011 at 01:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-09-2011, 21:10

36 y/o Male from Brazil
Dimorf LC is an unknown quantity at this point

Swim has acquired a hefty supply of 240 Oxy's 40mg EX pressed on the back. The picture of swim's Oxy's are exactly the same as above and the 20mg were pink when swim could not get a hold of the 40mg's at the pharmacy here in Brasil. They crush up like a fine powder and swim would like to know if those 40mg's are junkie proof or not any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all for the valuable info of always
Old 05-10-2011, 14:23
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I was under the impression that the tamper proof oxycontin (the OP ones) are a United States phenomenon. Certainly in Canada and Australia, they still have the old-fashioned ones that you can crush, sniff, inject, etc... It's only you poor Americans who have been screwed by your government (or kept from a crippling life of addiction, depending on your point of view...). Apparently Health Canada has considered switching to the OP formula, but it was rejected due to the carcinogenic effects of something in the OP formulation. Whether that's true or not, I'm not sure - it's just what I've heard from friends of mine who work at Health Canada (I live in Ottawa).
Old 10-10-2011, 21:31
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Here in the uk we still get the oc formulation which can be crushed, im not sure if we are getting op or not, i get either napp or munduepharma or something like that dont have them bside me, my doc doubled my dose last time as i was on 20mg contin 2 a day and 4 x 5mg ir but i asked him to give me 4 x20mg contin instead of 2 x 40mg incase the 40mg are op formula which he had no problem doing and he also gave me 4 10mg ir as well ,we seem to get some from other countries as often mine have a sticker on the back of the strip saying repackaged by such and such, i think ours are made in the uk and oxy abuse is very rarely even heard of here-apart from me i only know 1 other person who gets these and none of my friends know what they are so hopefully if it stays that way they wont fuckwith our formula too

Last edited by Aberdonian; 10-10-2011 at 21:34. Reason: misinfo
Old 12-10-2011, 13:03
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Brazil
waive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

DimorfLC, the EX also sold in Brazil are not junkie proof.
As for my fibromyalgia, when it rains here (which is once in a blue moon) or I got really stressed at mum's complaining at the price of Oxy's, i just crush half or an entire pill and just snort it to have instante relief, as we don't have oxycodone instant release here, which is kinda sad. I often inject them, which is another story.

I asked my doctor if i could do that for breakthrought pain (not mention the snorting part, but the crushing part) he said I could do that without a problem, as there is no breakthrought narcotics for real pain here (codeine? come on, that doesn't even touch the pain)

Actually I'm on 60mg (3x 20mg) three times a day and two bottles for the breakthroughts.

It's kinda impossible for the junkie-proof come here. There's a huge monster of prescriptions for OxyContins here (at least in my city, Brasília) and I have to walk every pharmacy in town to find the bottles with 30 pills. And as there was some fraud in the studies our "FDA" made to say that Oxy's have a "low potential for abuse", the prescription for it is the less controled ones, like the ones for anti-depressants. A mum goes to the pediatrist with her kid and his giving the child and antibiotic (which is written in the same prescription as Oxys) he says "hey doctor, could you please give me my meds? They are almost over". Done, a prescription for 90 days of Oxys.

And as it's expensive as four digit value a month, Purdue and it's importer makes huge amounts of money, and our health insurances don't pay for out-of-hospital meds. And the poor dying cancer patients suffer a hell lot of pain because morphine, methadone and the others A) the doctors don't have the correct Rx pad for other narcotics or B) they have, but they are stupid enough to not prescribe it afraid of addiction, dependence and tolerance.

So, only a very little part of population (even me, with non-malignant chronic pain at 19yo) who can afford those Oxys have the right to not be in pain. And my grandpa who passed away 4 months ago from cancer only got tramadol and huge amounts of APAP (2g every four hours, how can a doctor do that???) he would knock his head against the wall of pain.

What a country god decided me to born...

Share this on:

Tags
america, australia, canada, canadian, drug, drug info, drugs-forum, generic oxycontin, injecting, mexico, mumbai, oxycodone, oxycontin, peru, pharmacy, shoot up, snorting oxycontin, south america