Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 30-06-2011, 06:50

27 y/o Male from United States
tupapison is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Best way to get a ritalin high?

My dog got prescribed 20mg of Ritalin a day..I was wondering, for my dog to get the best high that he can. He wanted to snort them, but then i told my dog that it would be better to let them dissolve in a little bit of water then drink that? Or snorting is just the same?

Thanks from my dog!
Old 02-07-2011, 19:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

33 y/o Male from Belgium
Lynch0694 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: Best way to get a ritalin high?

My eagle is in the same case, lucky you... He says 20mg isn't enough to get high, but is good for school work and everyday life...
This morning he took 60mg, dissolved it into water and drank it...Within less than an hour he felt good and energetic for at least 4 hours... Now he also told me that snorting is a great way to get high instantly but hurts the nose pretty bad... Btw my eagle apologize for his bad english...
Old 02-07-2011, 20:22
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.

One could crush them and snort them if you want a quicker high, but it will not last as long as if you take it as prescribed. Dissolving in water is one way, but my panda would prefer the method of parachuting.

Say, take two or three 20mg pills, crush em up into a powder, and wrap that in a ply of toilet paper, and "parachute" it down your gullet. Once your gastric acid in your stomach dissolves the toilet paper - kaboom! Ye be high as a kite for a few hours.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:26
Cocaine / MDMA / Wiki
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,585, Level: 11 Points: 6,585, Level: 11 Points: 6,585, Level: 11
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%

Mr Hamster would caution those thrill seeking critters out there regarding methylphenidate and using it in methods other than prescribed.

While it is true that many critters and the hamster himself, have taken methylphenidate not exactly according to the instruction, and they perhaps felt it euphoric. There is a dark side to this medication.

The first issue is that tolerance builds rather quickly as dose increases and it will take more to achieve the same effect as the last time. A critter could burn through his allotment of prescribed methylphenidate for a month in a week or less. It can and does happen.

Due to the tolerance and increasing dosage being required, and running out of methylphenidate in order to chase the effects, the critter is setting themselves up for a nasty crash. Mr. Hamster has experienced this and he doesn't like it a single bit. He's even started to very cautiously take only what's needed due to the issues of tolerance and the medication becoming ineffective.

A hamster, chinchilla or gerbil can have brief periods of enjoyment with medications like these, and they probably will, but in the long run, it's best to take them as prescribed. Mr. Hamster knows if he does, he'll be better off, not easy to do, but better to try and stick with the program.

Be well...
Old 05-09-2011, 04:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

31 y/o Female from United States
readyabout82 is an unknown quantity at this point

My cat was prescribed 40mg a day, which actually gets him too amped when taken orally. So, the solution he's found is to take 20mg a day, 10 in the am, another after lunch.
He is then left with half the prescription to play with how he desires on the weekends. This typically means crushing it and snorting it. It comes in especially handy when trying to get the motivation to go out downtown for the night. He's been on that program since March, and isn't having too much trouble keeping with that.
Old 28-09-2011, 19:12

33 y/o Male from Canada
FUN_TIMESxxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

A fat cat once heard that snorting all those inactive ingredients for a long period of time is really bad not just for the sinuses but if you crushed it properly your getting shit in your lungs also. Your lungs don't like corn starch powder and other crap in them neither does your nasal system.

Crush 20 Ritalin , not concerta!! Add to 100-150 ml of ethanol ( everclear) shake and warm to 50-70 Celsius for maximum absorption in the ethanol . Next with a glass put a funnel and 2 coffee filters pre-soaked with ethanol , stir some more and pour the liquid through the funnels into the glass . At the end pour all the gunk into the filter too. The liquid should be clear and not cloudy or you had a leaky filter . Take the liquid and pour it into a large glass dish . Put a large pot of water roughly the same size to you glass dish on the stove and bring to boil then reduce heat enough to keep it boiling but no longer having a red hot element. Place your glass dish with liquid on top of the pot and allow the ethanol to evaporate ( it has a lower boiling point fyi) . Once it's totally evaporated remove from the top of the pot . A orange cat will turn off the heat and place the pyrex dish on the element for a few seconds to dry it a little more ( not when there is still ethanol and not the the point of burning it ) . Methylphenadate ,melts at 250 or around there but don't let it change color from what should be a white substance stuck to the bottom of the glass dish, Scrap it out with a razor and cut it up in EQUAL portions to the amount of pills you started with. It's still kinda wet and is better the next day if left cut up powdered to dry that last bit of ethanol out . Now the kittens and cat can snort or take any method they wish .
( except for IV or IM , don't do this !! ) Some cat's say they get up 70% the first go around , I'd say 60-70%. Save the gunk and filters and repeat to get some of that 30%. Also one cat would suggest to kittens to save all the gunk and filters for a rainy day and cut the filters all up and add all the gunk from previous extractions, soak in 200ml - 250 or less of ethanol in a mason jar . Shake it , swirl it heat it to 50 Celsius in water , shake some more and then do the normal extraction . This is more for a rainy day.

Again snorting plain pills is really bad for your sinuses and lungs , snorting refined stuff is still bad but not as much and the big cat always says don't shoot stuff in your veins , ever or IM . It's way to easy to have very, very bad thing happen ( Hep C ,HIV, Instant death etc).

If someone finds this info to be wrong please correct the cat . It was taken from another post and a cat's kitten has done this many times with good success.
Old 29-09-2011, 18:02
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
meth_latex_catsuit_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis1999 View Post
Remember it kicks in within three minutes, and there is no going back. Try 5mgs first. And use that as bumps, after tolerance has kicked in, 10mgs with 5mgs/10mgs bumps. Overdosing via plugging is one of the worst sensations I have had. Hear rate at 170 BPM's whilst sitting down and shaking is not cool.
Indeed, plugging Ritalin is one of the best ways to catch a buzz. SWIM considers plugging 20mg of ritalin is a safe starting dose. Anything less is ideal for studying purposes, but definitely not for catching a high.

The way swim plugs Ritalin:
- makes sure bowels are empty. That's important, else, everything goes to waste -- especially in low dosages such as 20mg;
- cruses Ritalin pills into powder with a pill crusher;
- inserts powder into a baby syringe;
- draws into the syringe 4ml of warm water;
- lubes a just a bit the tip of syringe with KY;
- shakes the syringe one more time;
- fully inserts the syringe into the anus;
- in one gentle motion, squirts up the opiate.

As the dennis1999 mentioned above, by the time you're out of the bathroom, the effects should have already started hitting fast and hard.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:30

Male from United States
Endless Summer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1

Generic ritalin or an extended release version like Concerta? It depends really on the exact form you get the methyphenidate in.
Old 19-05-2012, 09:47

Male from United States
Polaris1221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

I usually just get an empty can dry nasal stuff, crush about 20mg of Ritalin in there then mix in some McCrystal's Original and Genuine.

Advantages:

1. Nice nicotine rush

2. Non-existent Ritalin burn

3. A very pleasant menthol sensation that makes my nostrils sing!

If you're gonna snort something, do it in style!
Old 07-06-2012, 22:12

27 y/o Male from United States
Su7u is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris1221 View Post
I usually just get an empty can dry nasal stuff, crush about 20mg of Ritalin in there then mix in some McCrystal's Original and Genuine.

Advantages:

1. Nice nicotine rush

2. Non-existent Ritalin burn

3. A very pleasant menthol sensation that makes my nostrils sing!

If you're gonna snort something, do it in style!
This post confuses me. Are you suggesting that you snort the snuff as well? I can't imagine that feeling good at all, and I do indulge in the occasional dip of Cope straight long cut. Or are you mixing the mph with your snuff and dipping it? This seems like a better option, especially considering the snuff will bite through your gums and let all the nice mph in really efficiently, and you get the nicotine to calm your nerves too... That seems pretty pleasant, and it would seem like it's a ROA that falls somewhere between the BA of sniffing and injecting, interesting, clear this up for me and I might give it a try someday.
Old 07-06-2012, 22:59
The cat who knocks

Male from Earth
coranub is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Do you guys take a few drops of water and snort that, after you snorted the ritalin? Some do it, i wonder why.
Old 14-06-2012, 18:32

21 y/o Female from United States
KCR92 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

I've heard if doing the anal way to lie on your back, and make sure the gravity is in your favor so not alot leaks out or not is that correct?
Old 15-06-2013, 16:43

38 y/o Male from Ireland
don green is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCR92 View Post
I've heard if doing the anal way to lie on your back, and make sure the gravity is in your favor so not alot leaks out or not is that correct?
Exactly,if your doing Ritalin the anal way lie on your back an let gravity do the work.If you ever speak to staff in a needle exchange they are always suggesting doing it this way to limit harm and they suggest that its the same as injecting heroin IV but eventhough Ive heard of one person who used do this when she had trouble getting a vein, swim tried it a couple of times and it was useless with heroin.The strongest method of doing Ritalin is by IV but all the mix in the tablets stays in your system for ages and Ive heard of someone having liver surgery and being informed by surgeon that he was aware they were injecting tablets cause there was talk in their liver from yrs of use.Not good IV'n tablets.Id suggest crushing tablets and bombing them(wrap in Rizla paper and drinking back ball of Rizla) or else snorting tablets for quicker hit which seems to give a more speedier effect than just swallowing the tablets.Believe it or not but its been tried with many drugs and it matters which way one administers the drug as to how it affects you.Its not just getting the drug into your system by a fast method or slow method but it causes a different type of buzz eventhough granted its similar,its different fyi.

don green added 8 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by don green View Post
Exactly,if your doing Ritalin the anal way lie on your back an let gravity do the work.If you ever speak to staff in a needle exchange they are always suggesting doing it this way to limit harm and they suggest that its the same as injecting heroin IV but eventhough Ive heard of one person who used do this when she had trouble getting a vein, swim tried it a couple of times and it was useless with heroin.The strongest method of doing Ritalin is by IV but all the mix in the tablets stays in your system for ages and Ive heard of someone having liver surgery and being informed by surgeon that he was aware they were injecting tablets cause there was talk in their liver from yrs of use.Not good IV'n tablets.Id suggest crushing tablets and bombing them(wrap in Rizla paper and drinking back ball of Rizla) or else snorting tablets for quicker hit which seems to give a more speedier effect than just swallowing the tablets.Believe it or not but its been tried with many drugs and it matters which way one administers the drug as to how it affects you.Its not just getting the drug into your system by a fast method or slow method but it causes a different type of buzz eventhough granted its similar,its different fyi.
Sorry I meant to also say that snorting tablets long term will cause problems so stick with bombing Ritalin and as a treat once in blue moon try snorting if you want.Desoxyn is 10 x times better but it cant be got online but there is no comparrisom to Ritalin,Desoxyn is king and Adderall/Dexidrine is prince in waiting.

Last edited by don green; 15-06-2013 at 16:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 20-06-2013, 07:33
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 354, Level: 3 Points: 354, Level: 3 Points: 354, Level: 3
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

If you are leaving IV'ing and plugging out of the question (which I haven't tried either methods, don't plan to.) then the best way to get a Ritalin high is by crushing it into a fine powder and snorting it. BUT- You need to be prepared for the crash that comes probably an hour and a half after snorting it. It's very unpleasant, and unlike any other comedown. You could try parachuting it, I've never had an extreme crash from that. What I usually do instead of crushing it and putting it in tissue, I crush it as fine as I can and slip it into a gel capsule. Then take it, or I just put an IR under my tongue and let it dissolve (sublingual).
Old 15-07-2013, 00:57

Male from United States
polydoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

I do not condone this whatsoever, but the best way to get a ritalin high is to IV it. and it is a much more intense and pleasurable high, often times, as long as its the perfect dose, its better than alot of cocaine out there. I wouldn't suggest doing this often because the pills will cause horrible build up in your veins etc, and it can be quite easy to go on a "run" without thinking about it. I would always have some downers available to go with it, i preload with some klonopin or ativan and a benadryl, then shoot about 60 mgs or more when i have done this. Shooting 20mg will not give a rush even without a tolerance, if you want the rush it needs to be a high enough dose but its very easy to overdue it, in fact i have a massive headache from doing too much at once (and probably from the binders too) right now. I had nearly a year long habit of this and it turned into a nightmare really quick. My partner in crime always ended up in a psychosis because he wouldn't dose his downers right, and that can be a nasty thing to deal with. All in all, I would stay away from abusing ritalin, the comedown from snorting it sucks, taking it orally doesn't have nearly the same benefits and side effect profile as adderall, and the high is not worth the risks. Although its very surprising how similar to cocaine it can be, apparently in testing rats its indistinguishable from cocaine when iv'd. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, but i promise you ritalin gets to be a nasty roller coaster ride and can take a toll on your body as well. Be careful.
Old 24-07-2013, 16:49

20 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jacksylosis is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

My cat says he likes to crush 20 mg and snort it but only once a week or so, because tolerance builds up very fast. He has learned this the hard way as he has felt like death one time he needed 80 mg to get the high he desires and felt his fast beating very fast.
Old 25-07-2013, 23:59
Rex_the_dog Rex_the_dog is nu online
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rex_the_dog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Ahh Rex remembers when he had some methylphenidate in conserta tho, same stuff just different brand. U could either crush it and snort it since u have Ritalin, for a faster onset, or take it orally. When Rex had it its much harder to get high from conserta bc first u had to suck the outer blue part until u got the inner part the u have to cut the gray sponge part out then either crush n snort or take it orally (conserta is XR so it has a sponge mechanism to slow the absorption rate of the methylphenidate). Rex used to have the 27mg formula, and if he wanted to get high he would snort 2 then take the rest orally.

Be careful tho, Rex became quickly addicted to the stuff and he noticed that he had stopped taking them as prescribed and was taking 4-5 of them at a time. The second weekend after he figured out about the recreational potential of the drug, he went on a 3 day binge where on the first day he took 108mgs and thought wow that was fun! Second day he took the highest dose he ever took which was 243mgs! Wow did he feel good but this is an extremely high dose! He was at the point where he was having minor hallucinations. At first he wasnt sure if he was hallucinating, but he was starting to see tunneled vision, walls where breathing a little, and he was seeing waves follow his eye motion on the wall. Then he looked at his popcorn roof and the popcorns were forming weird patterns and then out of his sealing fan these purple shoe tracks began to appear and they 'walked' from the sealing fan all the way to the wall and disappeared.

The next day he did something even worse. he took about 162mgs and drank about 3 shots of campari, 1 four loko which he shared with 2 and another which he shared with 1, followed by 3 beers (all of which was spaced out throughout the end of the night). Rex remembers that it felt like he was rolling and it was sooo much fun, but after when he was done and sleeping at a friends house (he would not be able to get to his own) he thought he was dying bc his heart was beating extremely fast he ended not being able to sleep until 5am. Rex had only been abusing methylphenidate for less than 2 months before he noticed he had finished his supply (he had 160+ 27mg pills).

He decided it was best to not restock bc he was surprised on how quickly he became addicted to it and he noticed how hard it was to notice his addiction lol. withdrawal also sucked. diarrhea, migraines, stomach aches, muscle tention, just to name a few. He only noticed when he ran out.

He is now prescribed adderall IR and has abused them before but now he controls it. The highest hes ever done was 100mgs and it was fun very speedy and when combined with weed it became one of his favorite combos. However, if he could pick in between amphetamine and methylphenidate it would be a very hard decision lol. he feels that adderall is actually better if your are taking it for therapeutic reasons, and ritalin is funner recreationally, IMO.

Be safe and if ur gonna drink while on it defiantly don't drink as much as i did lol.
Rex the Dog

Last edited by Rex_the_dog; 23-11-2013 at 04:11. Reason: typos, spacings
Old 26-07-2013, 04:28
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 354, Level: 3 Points: 354, Level: 3 Points: 354, Level: 3
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

Really this depends on what you want to feel like afterwards, because the higher you get on Ritalin, the harsher the crash is going to be.

My slow turtle has snorted Ritalin a few times, and has learned that this ROA is NOT WORTH IT. He thinks the crash is unbearable, but it's the way to get the highest unless you are into plugging or shooting, which he isn't. It will be quickly accompanied with depression and severe anxiety and there is no way to solve it but to wait it out (or you could drink alcohol and pop benzos but that's not recommended). In his opinion he would say just take them sublingually or parachute them.
Old 21-11-2013, 07:15

18 y/o Male from United States
the joker in black is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

My moose ripped through close to a month's worth off ritalin in about a week. He bought it off of his girlfriend who was prescribed 20mgs a day but stopped dosing; my moose found that a combo of smoking the ritalin in home rolled cigarettes, and dissolving the pills in coffee in cycles kept him tweaking for a few days, then he took a crash day and finished off the ritalin after. When my moose ran out of the stuff, he had been running on nothing but ritalin and coffee for four days without sleeping or eating, and he began to come down in the middle of class. The comedown was horrible, my moose felt incredibly tired and stupid, as well as cold, achy and pissed off, and his eyes hurt. My moose said that while he was high, all he did was play guitar or go to work, he felt extremely focused and motivated, but also jumpy and a little anxious at times, my moose said that the high was better when he mixed the pills in coffee, he felt more elated and the buzz was strong but mellow and long lasting; when my moose smoked the pills the high was almost instant and much more intense, but didn't last as long and made him jumpier, he also got distracted more easily, becoming fixated on things that had no relevance whatsoever. My moose says that tweaking on ritalin was awesome but he would not do it again because he would definitly get hooked, especially because of how crotchety he felt after stopping.
Old 26-11-2013, 23:29

Male from United States
polydoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Another thing to try is the drug Focalin, which is the D-isomer of MPH. it is considered 2x as strong mg for mg and I think it is much cleaner and gives a better high no matter the ROA.

Share this on:

Tags
intravenous injection