Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 29-06-2011, 16:24
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
MPPP ( 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone) experience reports

MPPP ( 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone) experience reports
NOTE: this is not to be confused with the opoid related drug MPPP (1-methyl-4-phenyl-4-propionoxypiperidine, Desmethylprodine)

Please add your experiences with MPPP here. Please add dosage, route and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXAMPLE
Dosage: 12 mg in one glass juice
Route: Orally
Duration: 2 hours
When posting a experience, please describe:
• body weight & gender
• dose taken
• route of administration
• Setting: in what environment it was taken.
• duration of main effects
• main effects
side effects
• after effects
• rating of the experience
• addictive qualities / abuse potential
• any other valuable information
• information on heart rate / blood pressure effects if available

Information about this substance, other then experiences, should be discussed here: MPPP Drug info ( 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone )

Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines
Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines
The Research Chemical Index
Research Chemicals Index - Beta-Ketones
Research Chemicals Index - Synthetic Cannabinoids
Research Chemicals Index - Piperazines
Old 18-07-2011, 09:54

Male from United States
Archangel13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Re: MPPP ( 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone) experience reports

Hello all.

Cat tried some MPPP. He is 5"8' and 180 and insufflated between 150-200 mg to start. Immediately he jerked back in pain because it tends to burn your nose quite a lot if you're not used to it. That started to wear off as soon as Cat blew his nose.
Within 5 min Cat was wide awake and talking much faster, with increased energy. In 30 min Cat started to become easily bored with things and started randomly cleaning around the house. This amused and entertained Cat.

At the 3 hour mark, Cat started to feel less driven to do things and sat down to watch tv and play xbox.

Total effects began to wear off at 6 hours although sleep would not come until 12+ hours. Even then sleep was fitful at best.

No desire to eat until the next day.

One of the worst side effects are the initial and sometimes intense stinging sensation when insufflated. On top of that Cat's nose began to run profusely for the entire duration.

Overall it was not a bad experience. MPPP did exactly what Cat wanted so he can't complain. While it is quite a good substitute: MPPP ends up making Cat miss MDPV.
Old 19-07-2011, 22:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
Freedom of Mind is a decent psychonaut.Freedom of Mind is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 584, Level: 3 Points: 584, Level: 3 Points: 584, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel13 View Post
Hello all.

Cat tried some MPPP. He is 5"8' and 180 and insufflated between 150-200 mg to start. Immediately he jerked back in pain because it tends to burn your nose quite a lot if you're not used to it. That started to wear off as soon as Cat blew his nose.
Within 5 min Cat was wide awake and talking much faster, with increased energy. In 30 min Cat started to become easily bored with things and started randomly cleaning around the house. This amused and entertained Cat.

At the 3 hour mark, Cat started to feel less driven to do things and sat down to watch tv and play xbox.

Total effects began to wear off at 6 hours although sleep would not come until 12+ hours. Even then sleep was fitful at best.

No desire to eat until the next day.

One of the worst side effects are the initial and sometimes intense stinging sensation when insufflated. On top of that Cat's nose began to run profusely for the entire duration.

Overall it was not a bad experience. MPPP did exactly what Cat wanted so he can't complain. While it is quite a good substitute: MPPP ends up making Cat miss MDPV.
Has SWIY tried alpha-PPP, a-PVP, 4-FA or 4-FMA? How would MPPP compare to any of those if you've tried them? Do you think MPPP is more euphoric than a-PPP or have any idea what the difference is between the two? More similar to amphetamines or mdpv?
Old 20-07-2011, 12:53

Male from United States
Archangel13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Cat has not tried a-PPP or a-PVP, and He doesn't intend to try 4-FA and 4-FMA because Cat doesn't like what He's heard about it. MPPP is not nearly as euphoric as MDPV. Which is what made Cat miss MDPV. If SWIY is looking for a big euphoric high, then SWIY might want to look elsewhere.
Old 25-07-2011, 10:59
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel13 View Post
Cat has not tried a-PPP or a-PVP, and He doesn't intend to try 4-FA and 4-FMA because Cat doesn't like what He's heard about it. MPPP is not nearly as euphoric as MDPV. Which is what made Cat miss MDPV. If SWIY is looking for a big euphoric high, then SWIY might want to look elsewhere.
SWIM didn't find MDPV to be euphoric at all, just speedy. 4-FA and 4-FMA had a little more euphoria. a-PPP sounds very similiar to MPPP from your description of the effects, not a big euphoric high, but nice for energy and giving you more drive to do things.
Old 14-09-2011, 21:31
Silver Member

Male from Poland
surveilled is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I like this one. It seems to release norepinephrine ('body speed') very slightly, so all you feel is clear-headedness. Unfortunately, this shortens the duration of action, so my choice would be to ingest it orally. 150-200mg's really help focusing, and driving a car becomes almost 100% natural. I guess it would also mix well with piperazines and MDAI, as it very well boosts the mood. Snorting the stuff is no good - it's just a pinch, that almost immidiately fades - however, even if you really want to try it this way (I did 0,5g), the paranoias fade this quickly, too.
Old 23-10-2011, 05:21

57 y/o Male from USA - Illinois
scepter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

My pets always liked smoking MDPV and smoked a lot of it before it was banned. my pets never had any problems, except for psychosis, which they could deal with by tapering down a bit. I think there were more adverse reactions from snorting and eating as opposed to smoking. Are there any reports on MPPP being smoked? This would be pet's prefered method.
Old 28-10-2011, 13:49
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Kryton is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

Weight: 185lb
Dosage: 25mg
Route: Insufflated
Duration: 30-60 minutes
Setting: At home trying to find a little information on this drug via the internet. Had not eaten for the previous 16 hours. I had a restless night of sleep due to waking up earlier in case the post arrived.

I recieved a 250mg free sample of MPPP in post today along with an order of DOI and 4-HO-MET. Having taken 25mg of 2c-e two days prior I was not ready to indulge in experimenting with any of the psychedelics for at least the next week or so due to possible tolerance. I decided to test the MPPP.

I had not found much information on this drug on the internet apart from it being similar to MDPV. I also made sure I was receiving 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone rather than 1-methyl-4-phenyl-4-propionoxypiperidine. I have had a little previous experience with MDPV 2 years prior when I had taken 1g over a period of a week or so, probably in doses of 10-20mg continiously around the clock. This was during my period of 1 year daily abuse of Mephedrone. At the time I did not rate MDPV anywhere close to Mephedrone.

What can I say about this experience today? I Insufflated 25mg as this was similar to what I would have taken of MDPV. It stung my throat and had a strong chemical drip taste in my throat which lasted around 30 minutes. My nose also started to slightly run as I seem to get with Insufflated many chemicals.

My alertness increased slightly and so did my heart rate, nothing overwhelming at this dose. There was no euphoria at this dose either. I believed it did increased my concentration slightly. This seemed to last 30 minutes and then a further 30 minutes to return to baseline. I had no desired to redose after this but probably will a bit later at a higher dose.

2 hours after taking it there does not seem to be any after effects. I am feeling slightly hungry now and dont think it has effected my appetite. When I try this chemical at a higher dose if I feel it is any better I will report back. I will probably try 50mg, 75mg and 100mg doses.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Useful report, thanks
Old 03-11-2011, 09:46
Silver Member

Male from United States

SWIM experimented with this chemical some, probably snorting doses of around 100-200mg. Makes you more alert, but doesn't really produce any euphoria or give any worthwhile effects that would make SWIM want to do it again. Its somewhat comparable to a milder version of MDPV which requires a higher dose and is not as dose sensitive. SWIM never got an anxiety feeling like to much was taken which can sometimes happen with MDPV, but the only appeal MDPV ever had for SWIM was just a tiny amount was needed and the comeup was quick. SWIM had 20g of this stuff which he lost, although he doesn't miss it and probably wouldn't use it even if he did still have it.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:52
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
freshboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

My reply is going to be similar to others. I received 5g's of 4'-Methyl-α-pyrrolidinopropiophenone a little more than a week ago, after sharing a small gram portion with an Elf I know, I had about 4grams left so i decided to load a small vial with approximately 1.5 grams and I carried it in my pocket all week and refilled it once. And I used a small amount each day. I was doing unknown amounts each time I was using a key to snort (bump) the material into my nostril. I noticed no ill / negative effects other than a sharp stinging which went away after the second of third day, and i also noticed one of the worst most disgusting drips down the back of the throat I have ever experienced. If one was going to try this material I would have to suggest having something sweet to drink other than water thats how bad the taste is. I am down to my last gram and have no urge to get anymore, why? Because the positive effects were as negligible as the negative effects. The very first time there was a "sense" of euphoria but it lasted only ten minutes. There was definitely an increase in energy similar to taking adderall(amphetamines) but it was short lived and repetitive snorting was necessary but not unlike cocaine in the sense that it was short lived. There was no hang over and no urge to do it. The only reason I did it everyday was because I had a lot of stuff to get done and it gave me just the right amount of energy I needed. This substance is not in any way comparable to methylone, MDPV or anything like that. Most people would consider this chemical a waste of time.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Helpful summary, thanks
Old 09-11-2011, 13:50

23 y/o Male from United States
24vCummins is an unknown quantity at this point

^^Agreed, as far as looking for an experience relating to Methylone or MDPV I agree with freshboi, wasterof time.. But i will say that if you have a very bad day of Lethargy and have to run a crap ton of errands, not a horrible compount to have but redosing is unfortuantely a MUST not a chemical dependent one, just as in to feel the energy effects you have too. As with MDPV there was a Strong Urge mor SWIM at least to redose even knowing where i could end up (O S**** I did it again) feeling with MDPV, i don't believe this has that effect when it comes to the "Urge" to redose
Old 16-11-2011, 17:53
Silver Member

After I ran out of MPPP I had only the slightest urge to have more which went away by the end of the first day. This compound is not nearly as addictive as its relatives. I have yet to try the Alpha-
pyrrolidinopropiophenone and i'm assuming that the effects will be similar to this compound perhaps slightly stronger stimulant effects. I've also tried ethylone which was a decent little high comparable in some ways to MPPP but MPPP tastes aweful almost enough to make you wanna gag. I did try ingesting the MPPP orally (150mg's) with little to no effect in fact I was able to fall asleep but woke up 2 hours later alert and awake unable to return to sleep. These new stimulant research chemicals that i've tried are either too weak for me or too strong and addictive for me.
Old 22-11-2011, 01:22

23 y/o Male from United States
24vCummins is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshboi View Post
After I ran out of MPPP I had only the slightest urge to have more which went away by the end of the first day. This compound is not nearly as addictive as its relatives. I have yet to try the Alpha-
pyrrolidinopropiophenone and i'm assuming that the effects will be similar to this compound perhaps slightly stronger stimulant effects. I've also tried ethylone which was a decent little high comparable in some ways to MPPP but MPPP tastes aweful almost enough to make you wanna gag. I did try ingesting the MPPP orally (150mg's) with little to no effect in fact I was able to fall asleep but woke up 2 hours later alert and awake unable to return to sleep. These new stimulant research chemicals that i've tried are either too weak for me or too strong and addictive for me.

I agree, But SWIM has had a few oppertunities to try alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone, and for SWIM prefers insufflation fans (SWIM) over MPPP just as was mentioned above the horrible drip.. But I know a gremlin who had a severe hospitalizing event related to about a two week ("Benge") on a certain horrid "Bath Salt" blend that was at one time available in our local quickee mart..Severe Dehydration, Gremlings PBK levels were off the charts, as the Doc told him he was borderline permanent muscle damage in his facial and lower limbs due to the creatinine levels in his muscles..This Gremlin went right back to poppin and throwing a HUGE UN SAFE variety of ANY RC even after his hospitilization, and until SWIM cought wind of the situation , he now has slowly tampered off of his close to Half gram daily snorting of MDPV, while insufflating Benzos when the gremlin woudl get too stimulted to just using three compounds, A-PPP, MPPP, and A-PVP, SWIM controls the gremlins doses and total amounts per day, per weekly, and SWIM is proud to say for two weeks yesterday my Gremlin buddy is 100% RC, Stimulant, drug-free, AND NO obvious or serious signs of Depression, as I think i would know if Gremlin did.. So other than there overall mood + with MPPP, and the little euphoria with A-PPP, and just the slightest touch of good lasting stimulation (To satisafy his actuall Stimulation back down to normal) with a-PVP, SWIM tampered him down with those three in all relative and safe control over eight weeks, so I believe if USED RIGHT these newer RC Stimulants can be used for Use in the transition back from some of the dumber, unfortunate, younger, whoever people that got way bad on some sesrious RC's when they were available, So i am glad that these have emerged
**Now SWIMS own personal feeling is (Damn, I wish I had some MDPV right now) same with Methylone.. But SWIM never would or could allow SWIM to get to my Gremlins level of abuse, (Which is why i cant have mine!!!! D**** that Gremlin!!)
jk/ Love ya JT (Gremlins-Nickname)
Old 22-11-2011, 23:52
Silver Member

Indeed MPPP could be used to wean oneself off of MDPV but most people who have tried MDPV will find almost no effect from MPPP whatsoever.. Its almost like going from Heroin to Tylenol 3.. And I am not a fan of the idea of using a drug to stop the use of a drug such as methadone or the like. If a man is going to quit using a drug he will do so on his own free will.
Old 13-07-2012, 00:24
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

My manticore has experience with IV use of this drug. In the horrible weeks between the banning of MDPV and his discovery of a-PVP he tried slamming, smoking and sniffing a variety of substances, pMPPP included. His experience is this:

Insufflation: after a HUGE line of pMPPP (probably close to 200 mg) my manticore felt a mild euphoria, followed by a caffeine like alertness. Stupid and for MDPV tolerant users a complete waste of time and energy.

Smoked/Vaporized: he loaded a large amount in a "pookie" (meth pipe) as he had done with MDPV and proceeded to take a hit. The taste was unbelievably foul, and the smoke burned his throat to the extreme. It also had little to no effects.

IV: now the good part. After a few shots that gave mild euphoria but nothing impressive, he decided on night to up the ante. He added probably 100-150 mg to a spoonful of saline, cooked it until warm, and drew up. There was enough of the compound in the shot that the water was a yellowish tan color (same as the powder). He found a vein and pushed off. WHAM. He was knocked on his ass. Extreme buzzing, similar to cocaine with reduced but still very present euphoria. Very similar to high dose IV use of the para desmethyl analogue a-PPP.

So, in counter to the other reports, in a pinch an armful of pMPPP can provide a very nice high. The after effects are a headache but not much else. Of course, injecting any RC is not smart, but my manticore has done it with most substituted cathinones and feels it necessary to share the experience as people are probably doing it anyway and there seems to be no reason not to provide information on what works and what doesn't.
Old 14-09-2012, 00:34
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

The ferrets also found that IV was the only route worth using with this, alpha-ppp, alpha-pvp, alpha pbp, MD-PBP, MD-ppp and pentylone. They are all relatively short acting and have rushes similar to meth or cocaine by the same rout. AlphaPBP lasts the longest and has the longest comedown, and since it is novel, MD-PBP was one of the least interesting and alpha-pbp the favorite, with alpha-PVP close second.
Sorry for the short post, the lab manager will type more lengthy reports in the future. The ferrets are still on an extended vacation from lab trials and have been mostly checked out of the community for the last 6 months. Lots of reports pending tho!

Share this on:

Tags
-ppp, 4fma, a-ppp, a-pvp, a-pyrrolidinopropiophenone, aet, alpha ppp, alpha-ppp, alpha-pvp, alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone, amphetamine, apvp, beta-ketone, cannabinoids, desmethylprodine, drug, drug forums, drug info, drug report, drugs, drugs-forum, euphoria, euphoric, experience reports, half life, injecting, insufflated, mdai, mdppp, mdpv, mdpv experience, mdvp, methadone, mpdv, mppp, pentedrone, ppp, propiophenone, pv-2, research chemical, research chemicals, research chemicals index, smoking mdpv, stimulant, synthetic cannabinoids, united states, wiki