Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > LSD
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSD LSD, liquid acid or blotter.

Old 23-06-2011, 23:47

24 y/o Male from USA - Florida
smokeasac needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Sports on lsd

Swim has done lsd twice and both times he played basketball while tripping. all of swims shots were going in and he felt like he could see the trajectory of every shot perfectly. swim has also heard that the famous pittsburg pirates baseball pitcher dock ellis admitted to being on lsd when he helped to win the world series in the late 70s... anybody else out there ever played sports on lsd?
Old 24-06-2011, 00:35
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.Roads really adds to the discussion.
Re: Sports on lsd

Can't say the panda has ever played sports while tripping, but in one of Phil Jackson's books (legendary Lakers/Bulls coach) he talks about an experience with LSD that helped him to see the game in a whole new way and helped him formulate strategies.
Old 24-06-2011, 15:08
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.5% Activity: 95.5% Activity: 95.5%

Doc Ellis and the LSD No-No Here's one of my favorite shorts on drugs and quite on topic. Hope you enjoy.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Hilarious! Thanks for the link!
Old 24-06-2011, 16:25
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from France
Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

My Cat likes running the 1/4 and the 1/2 marathons with friends. He likes it even more when he's smoked some weed. He likes it even more, if he's smoking the weed when he is running. And my Cat has finished every single one of the 1/4 marathon races (He wasn't able to finish a 1/2 marathon a few times, because it's a hell of a long run, and my Cat doesn't get to practice enough). And we run blasting music and laughing about. It's all good entertainment. Maybe my Cat will try doing that while on LSD, one hit would probably last the whole race, whereas weed seems to fade away quickly (no more then an hour of being high).
But my Cat has never done anything with LSD. Has gone swimming when he had a light LSA trip though, I wouldn't advise it because of the dangerous aspect, being intoxicated in water is very very dangerous, but this time it was very mild and my Cat had it well under control.
I felt great though: it was at a swimming pool party and my Cat was one of the few using drugs, but the feeling of the tepid water on the skin was great! One of the best tactile feelings someone can get.

Meow =^.^=
Old 24-06-2011, 17:24
Silver Member

45 y/o Male from United States
scimor is a decent psychonaut.scimor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2 Points: 292, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Fun topic!
My friend played football in H.S. and often dropped for the Friday night games. We all knew about it and would go just to see him. He was an animal!

Another friend played pool (billiards) on LSD once and he could not miss, seeing the trajectories, as with your basketball, as solid lines. He made double banks and all kinds of shots that were impossible before! The unfortunate thing is that afterwards, he never could shoot like that again. A common complaint while discussing the benefits of LSD is the inability to take what has been learned/experienced and use it after the trip.

A favorite of one group of friends was frisbee! Many an ecstatic hour spent peaking and zipping the disc around.

Hackeysack anyone?

Wow, we used to have some fun back in the day! Thanks for the thread!
Old 24-06-2011, 23:06
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.Ellisdeee must live here.
Points: 958, Level: 4 Points: 958, Level: 4 Points: 958, Level: 4
Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6%

Although it is a quazi sport it still is a fast paced, coordination type activity. Back in the tripping days I would sometimes sit and play Quake 3 online. My movement felt godlike, like I could easily see and predict the methods and motions of opponents and clearly see where to aim. I recorded demo's to know I wasn't delusional. Amazing air shots and counter movements and tricked opponents often. I was good at the game but on LSD it was something else. I always pondered if someone good at a sport would be this same feeling on LSD.

Awesome to see all these stories of fast paced coordination activities LSD enhanced!
Old 25-06-2011, 00:28
Gold Member

Male from United States
Crazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPAC
Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Though not specifically sports related, I started this thread not long ago, and I could certainly see how it would tie into sports.

LSD and Enhanced Reflexes/Motor Coordination

As for the eccentric, he doesn't really get into many sports, but he has certainly noticed increased reaction time and motor coordination while on LSD. He has ran across logs in a stream like they were nothing, caught a glow stick flying in from his peripherals before he even knew what was happening, juggled (only time he has ever actually successfully juggled was on LSD), and even glow stringing and poi balls become easier to maneuver.

I find all this quite fascinating. I wonder what's going on that does this.
Old 25-06-2011, 13:11
Iridium Member

Male from Belgium
FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,182, Level: 5 Points: 1,182, Level: 5 Points: 1,182, Level: 5
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SwiFr once read a user experience where a submarine helmsman und the influence navigated around some really tricky area and got complimented by his captain.
Old 23-08-2011, 02:03

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
PeteyG is an unknown quantity at this point

Tmora, swim plans to play both pool and bowling on lsd... they're a pretty solid bowler, but useless at pool. i'll let you know how they get on with it after
Old 23-08-2011, 02:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6

All these stories about playing sports on psychedelics and it actually improving performace not just giving the impression of improved performace is quite interesting, it adds more evidence to the theory that psychedelics enhance not just distort perception.

maybe you will see LSD make a comeback as the steroids of the future lol.
Old 24-08-2011, 21:46

Male from United Kingdom
CognitiveLiberty-co-uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
Doc Ellis and the LSD No-No Here's one of my favorite shorts on drugs and quite on topic. Hope you enjoy.
There's a great cartoon telling the Doc Ellis story on YouTube
Old 24-08-2011, 22:18
Silver Member

Male from Earth
ellavader is a decent psychonaut.

Potter that made my day, thx!

I have always been a pretty good pool player and remember one nite on lsd, well just like ur basketball shot i too was able to see the trajectory of each shot not missing 1 time the whole nite and was also able to predict very accurately where my Q'ball would end up hence making my follow up shots impossible to miss...how ever i do remember having to ask my friends the next day if i was hallucinating that i didnt miss a shot and that maybe i was really off?!?! it was quite a confusing thing...turns out i didnt miss at all, its pretty amazing to have experienced that...
Old 26-08-2011, 18:01
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.5% Activity: 95.5% Activity: 95.5%

I would like to point out, that while Doc Ellis did something only a VERY SMALL number of baseball players have ever done, putting him in the record books, he did NOT do it with grace or skill, but rather dumb luck.

I would not want to explain my intentions to the owner of a bowling alley if things went down like they did for Doc...
Old 30-08-2011, 05:05
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from England
shroooom is a decent psychonaut.shroooom is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

While SWIM has not participated in sports with acid due to his heart rate always getting too high anyway, he can see how it can helps.

SWIM always hallucinates when smoking any decent weed, very much like a low dose acid trip (not kidding). When stoned, his skill at pool is 2 or 3 times more than usual.
Old 08-09-2011, 00:26
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United Kingdom
nattydread is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

i arm wrestled this guy from trinidad and his arms were 2x bigger, he almost had me down and some unknown strength filled me and i whooped him. definately think lsd can enhance sports!!!

Share this on:

Tags
doc ellis, drug, lsd, lsd and sports, lsd experiences, lsd in public, lsd physical effects, lysergic acid, lysergic acid diethylamide, tripping