Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 06:46
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
Frognuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Meth soaked in bleach

For awile I was bouncing around with different connections and I got into the habit of testing a bag by dropping a little of the tiny bits at the bottom in a shot glass of bleach. One connection started bringing good quality and weight consistently. No drama or flaking so been going with them for months and the shot glass was forgotten.

Pulled that thing out tonight and most the bleach has evaped and there's a ton of crystals growing up the side. Big ones. That's f'ing cool, suprise suprise i thought butttt they've soaked in bleach for months now so im a little leary of smoking em. So, whats people's thoughts about actually using this crazy dope?

I'd post pics but don't know how. Only got an iPhone for Internet access if someone wants to instruct me on how or can text them. Hopefully I heard right self incrimination now ok, if not lol sorry
Old 12-06-2011, 07:04
Titanium Member

28 y/o Male from Australia
r2kam is a decent psychonaut.r2kam is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Meth soaked in bleach

Probably not a good idea, most of the crystals are likely going to be pretty nasty for your lungs as they will mostly be the active compounds that were in the bleach.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:05
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12 Points: 7,333, Level: 12
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

Frognuts............gotta love that name LOL
Well, I have 0 chemistry knowledge, but if I read this right, I would say to leave that stuff alone because bleach is bad.

Now, having said that, I would LOVE for someone to correct me. Not because I want to smoke meth that was soaked in bleach, but because I want to know why I would be wrong.
Old 16-06-2011, 12:33
Silver Member

I tasted a small piece, thought damn that's really nasty and washed it all down the drain. Still curious if it would be ok but not that curious to do it myself.
Old 17-06-2011, 18:30

30 y/o Male from USA - Florida
32oz_hcl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Consider an Acetone wash if its a measurable amount, just make sure its DRY DRY DRY.
Old 17-06-2011, 20:47
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,482, Level: 19 Points: 18,482, Level: 19 Points: 18,482, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

WOAH!!! Bleach crystallizes!!! You can grow big crystals with bleach alone. DO NOT INGEST THOSE. They are NOT safe.

Kind of surprised I can't find any pictures, I'd pick up some bleach and leave it out in a dish for a few days and post them, but I don't need to be buying something I don't use.

But yeah, take some bleach and leave it in a dish, crystals will form in a few days.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good harm reduction statement.
bravo, great catch

Last edited by Potter; 18-06-2011 at 15:16.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:05
Silver Member

LOL that's funny about the bleach crystals. I only tasted the smallest of the small. The bitter and the bleach was a foul tasting combo, couldn't imagine trying to smoke it, so I washed the rest down the drain. Was just hoping to catch someone with exp with that while I was still in awe of my found ball or two lol. Believe me I knew it was super sketchy from the get go was just hoping it was ok I guess but knew not lol

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, crystal, crystal meth, drug, drugs, meth, methamphetamine, smoking meth