Notices

Old 11-06-2011, 20:36
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Female from United States
sharsstars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
excessive burping after meth usage

Swim started smoking meth for the first time and after about four months of chronic usage swim began burping these really deep long burps and sometimes even gets light headed when letting out a particularly deep one. Its not just one or two burps but several burps within a 10 minute period. Swim thinks its the meth smoke that hasn't been fully exhaled or maybe accidental swallowed smoke. Swim has been wondering if it could be the cut or if swiy has experienced these disgusting side effects that sometimes even make swim gag or throw up foamy spit (sorry swim doesn't mean to be gross). Also when certain points on swims back or neck have applied pressure it causes the deep belching. Swim wonders if he's just smoking it wrong or inhaling it for to long?

Swim also took a long break from meth altogether for about 9 months and the burping decreased some but would happen when laying down or after intense workouts. Swim has again begin smoking with these burps still existing.

sharsstars added 1066 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Oh yeah- swim forgot to mention that sometimes swim will smoke and feel this pressuure in the head and behind the eyes that is relieved by belching and then will feel a tiny rush sensation which leads swim to believe that swim is exhaling meth. Swim also can taste a burnt or smokey taste.

Last edited by sharsstars; 11-06-2011 at 20:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-06-2011, 22:19

28 y/o Male from United States
Epidemik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: excessive burping after meth usage

Curious about this. Some dude gets the long (satisfying) burps. But normally when he's downing. Wondering what the reason for this is. My guess is that it had something to do with having an empty stomach. I have no idea though. Quick google search didn't come up with anything.
Old 14-06-2011, 01:36

Thank swiy for answering! Swim thought It was from an empty stomach too but still has them after eating (though not as bad ) and thinks it must be extra acid in the stomach like acid reflux ...swim googled meth burps and came across a yahoo answer about a dudes girlfriend smoking meth at a party and couldn't stop burping- and one of the answers said she had BP(?) And needed immediate medical attention so worried swim for a minute until swim realized swim wasn't dying or anything. Also when swim over amps is when swim burps the most and the deepest (usally satisfying)
Old 14-06-2011, 03:40

32 y/o Male from United States
Tinasmyfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

The llama actually just started going through this also (the headache and burping issue), and it balked at me to tell you that the empty stomach idea seems like the most logical answer. The llama actually never thought about it...
Old 19-06-2011, 00:54

29 y/o Male from United States
bigfatbaby should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

this happens to Merman as well and also he gets......gassy/farty he thinks its because he never eats when he smokes so they only thing he is taking in is air so it needs to come out again somehow
Old 08-07-2011, 04:44
Silver Member

Antagonist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Happens to me with yawning. Besides other medical explanations, I easily attribute it to being a motor tic. It can get really bad for those with a pre-existing (even mild) OCD.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:59

Swim has not had this burping for a month already while using since tweaking out on swim's jaw and finally popped into place which swim was unaware was out of place thought jaw pain was excessive with use
Old 15-07-2011, 15:51

21 y/o Male from United States
kirbywon10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

U dont burp and fart from smoking on an empty stomach, its cuz ur dope is laced with baby laxatives.
Old 18-07-2011, 11:01

28 y/o Male from United States
Epidemik is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbywon10 View Post
U dont burp and fart from smoking on an empty stomach, its cuz ur dope is laced with baby laxatives.
Any validity to that statement? The burps I'm thinking of are while downing, not when up or right after smoking. They can be up for days without a single burp, but once they stop and start to come down, they get real gassy.
Old 18-07-2011, 13:12
Policy, Various & Reviews
Co-Moderator

49 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,130, Level: 12 Points: 7,130, Level: 12 Points: 7,130, Level: 12
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%

My old mother burps all the time, and it's nothing to do with her smoking meth. As far as I know she has never used meth, or any recreational drug (apart from the odd brandy). There is a tendancy to ascribe what may be signs of disease to drug use; maybe there is a physical cause instead. Having said that, acid reflux seems to be reported by meth users, and my Uncle Baldylocks used to get gas and wind when using amphetamine sulphate.
Burping and bloating can be caused by disease in the digestive system, or by a hernia. Might be a good idea to ask your doctor to investigate.
Old 23-07-2011, 01:32

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Rikki-tikki-tavi is on the way upRikki-tikki-tavi is on the way upRikki-tikki-tavi is on the way up
Points: 465, Level: 3 Points: 465, Level: 3 Points: 465, Level: 3

Hi,

MY cat was taking stuff that most certainly wasn't laced with anything as he knows for 100% sure.

He also finds that he has a tendency to burp a bit when on a "bender", he attributes it to the excessive smoking of tobbacco that goes hand in hand with his meth use, as he has heard that tobacco relaxes the "sphincter" (if that's the correct word) that controls the release of gas from the stomach.

This effect of tobacco is also responsible for acid reflux in many people.
Old 23-07-2011, 23:29

30 y/o Female from Australia
farquit is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

My next door neighbour has the same problem. Whether she's got the meth pipe, or dabbing or doing lines of gas. She says that she knows one problem would be that amphetamines slow down the muscles in your digestive system, this typically can result in constipation, uncomfortable/painful gas and bloating and she said that she seen some alley cat get on it the other day and he complained about feeling nauseated in addition to bloated.

Almost everytime my neighbour grabs her pipe and gets on the shabs, she gets fairly uncomfortable bloating usually in the upper half of the abdomen, and this would be accompanied by some sporadic gurgling sounds and some even less frequent burps which seem nowhere near big enough to ease the discomfort.

My neighbour has a number of different things she uses to help get her some relief. Firstly, she makes sure to eat a nice healthy meal that is easy on the stomach (she does not eat too much carbohydrate if any of note at all, she avoids adding fats and oils almost 100% of the time, red meat and pork is an absolute no - she gets what she needs in that respect from chicken and fish - this is easier for a human body to digest [knowing that the shabs will slow down her whole energy intake and plumbing system, she wouldnt dream of a eating anything bovine, ovine or porcine as these animals are not soft proteins like that of poultry or fish]she eats mostly raw vegetables, lots of leafy greens - but absolutely always raw as things like cabbage and broccoli and brussel sprouts eaten cooked can actually produce even more gas and bloating, whereas in their raw and naturals it does not).
So, with a healthy meal inside she will also take digestive enzymes, of the vegetable variety (she would never use any of the brands that have dairy/lactose), she would take atleast one of these capsules a day for her entire life, but when planning to have toke she would take maybe 3 in that day (vegetable enzymes aid in digestion, which in turn helps to reduce the gas and bloating). At times, heartburn and acid reflux can become part of the problem, but my neighbour found that the very well proven and supported 'apple cider vinegar, bi-carb soda, water' mixture would always provide a fairly rapid and lasting solution. (2tablespoons ACvinegar, 1.5teaspoons bi-carb and about 350mls water, have with or without food but do not gulp it down like a pelican you should just sip this, she says she can feel the alkalinity of the solution going to work immediately as it slides on down).

If my neighbour is continuing to have stomach trouble, if the bloating is painful and she is unable to pass gas in either direction in a satisfactory enough manner as to actually provide some relief - I would see her laying in bed or on the lounge on her LEFT side, as this apparently puts her insides in the best place and in the best state to eventually be able to expel the gas. She tells me that its possible to force burp also, She says that when she feels as though some of the gas has begun its upward climb, (she knows its rarely ever enough that it will come on up and venture on out of its own volition) she would be seated, sitting relaxed but with a straight back(again she would stress, though you must hold yourself in good posture to ensure a clear pathway upward, you must remain relaxed), she would fill her lungs to half capacity and she would know when she gets pretty well in the 50/50 vicinity because she would feel equally that she could continue to fill her lungs, or exhale and empty her lungs. Its in this area of breathing limbo that the gas has the best opportunity to be expelled, as she says what you would be doing is creating a pathway as open as is possible. She says that when someone told her about force-burping this way, she wasnt having much success to begin with and that it took her a little while to really feel exactly what is going on. Once she discovered exactly how the technique 'felt' to her body, she thought she must have developed a very good muscle memory of the action as she began to be able to expel larger amounts of gas, she felt as though she was able to release gas that hadnt quite moved as far as she wanted.

She also takes a pro-biotic capsule everyday, as well as having 2x40ml shots of 99% pure aloe-vera inner leaf juice that is mixed with 10+active new zealand manuka honey (one morning on empty stomach, one about 45 to 60 minutes before her evening meal)

She has a very sensitive stomach this neighbour of mine, problems coming up and problems going down and out, so some of this might seem like overkill to some people but she swears by all of her techniques and supplements - and a new diet pretty much modeled on a typical GERD diet.
She believes that even though many people really wouldnt go to the same lengths as her, if they took extra care of themselves when they plan on doing bad and unhealthy things, they may find that the problems are reduced or, if a person is supremely lucky, eradicated.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Laying on the left side really worked, good advice

Share this on:

Tags
meth bumps, meth user