Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 06-06-2011, 12:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

40 y/o Female from United States
MasteroftheUnderworld is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Has anyone heard of "r-mmc"?

Presumably, it is also known as 3,4-dimethylethcathinone or 3,4-dmec.

Master said he shall be able to get a review from his enlightened scientist Dr. Atone within the next 1-2 week. It is said it is a "rare" substance, closer to 4-mmc over 3,4-dmmc and "better" than 4-mec.

Master will report once the test results surface.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:48
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,277, Level: 21 Points: 21,277, Level: 21 Points: 21,277, Level: 21
Activity: 46.8% Activity: 46.8% Activity: 46.8%
Re: Has anyone heard of "r-mmc"?

Why is it presumably 3,4-dimethyl-N-ethylcathinone? I don't see how that can be derived simply from "r-mmc".
Old 06-06-2011, 13:01
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
bean. is on the way upbean. is on the way upbean. is on the way up
Points: 491, Level: 3 Points: 491, Level: 3 Points: 491, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I'm guessing that you are FoolsGold on another forum, and just liek on there I doubt anyone would be able to guess at what thsi chemical is you are talking about as nothing seems to be coming up on the internet.

I think either someone has given you a crap name for something and then told you it is rare so that you pay a lot of money for it, in which case don't touch it if you value your health. Or that the person selling it, or you have taken down this name wrong and it is just 4-MMC. It may eb taht they have for some reason defined it is the R-stereoisomer?

In any case I see no reason for it to 3,4-DMEC.
Old 06-06-2011, 16:09
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from France
Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.Meow Tse Dung probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

If you look at the names, "r-mmc" and 3,4-dimethyl-N-ethcathinone are nothing alike.
If 3,4-dimehyl-N-ethacthinone would be 3,4-DMEC (which it is).
then r-mmc would 'expand' to R-methylmethcathinone.
Now the R in front of methylmethcathinone, could be a variable that goes from 2 to 6, depending on where the Methyl group attaches it's self to the Benzine ring.
We could have fun and try to name every single possible relative to Mephedrone (4-MMC), but I doubt we'll ever find a molecule who's name is r-MMC.

Plus the R can't mean an atom in it's self... I'll just check that... No, as I though, the R doesn't represent an atom either, there are no atoms on the periodic table who's symbol is R. There's Ra for Radium for example, or Rh, but not R it's self. So this is not a mephedrone like compound with a new atom hanging on it either.

I doubt that there really is a new compound under the name r-mmc, that is really different enough from mephedrone to not be called mephedrone.
If the r is a variable that goes from 2 to 6, r-mmc could be the group of compounds that contains 4-MMC as we know it, but also: 2-MMC, 3-MMC, 5-MMC, etc...

These compound may probably exist, and there potency may more or less strongly differ from that of Mephedrone. But, i don't think it's worth much research.

Meow =^.^=
Old 07-06-2011, 23:04
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

40 y/o Female from United States
MasteroftheUnderworld is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Apparently this "r-mmc" has been reported on numerous websites as a "legal replacement" for 4-MMC. When questioned about this product, a supplier said "just add one more methyl in benzene ring and change the methylamine into ethylamine. NO CAS # either".

Which is why SWIM believes this could be "3,4-dmec" based on the description and that of someone else who has already received: "the appearance is very similar to crystalline powder 4-MMC, but the smell is stronger -almost offensive (but sweet at the same time). When consumed (intranasally), it burned much more than 4-mmc and in almost the same fashion as 3,4-dmmc and since i had already tried that one wasn't expecting much from 125mg. but surprisingly the effects were nothing like dmmc and much closer to 4-MMC. Lasted longer and a lil more pleasant."

That's the only info SWIM has for now. Guessing it really isn't 3,4-dmmc based on (trusted) friend's report. And seeing as how it was noted as being longer-lasting and maybe even better than 4-mmc (whereas most reports of 4-mmc analogs on this website all say basically the same things: "4-mmc is the best one out there"), SWIM only speculates it could be 3,4-dmec, but until SWIM gets his report, can only just..speculate...

Post Quality Evaluations:
A very useful and reasonable post, even if some of it is conjecture.

Share this on:

Tags
4-dmmc, benzene, cathinone, ephedrone, ethcathinone, mephedrone, mmc, pmmc, research

» New Threads
HUGE ball from a miss in lower...
Last post by ima.get.her.doee
0 Replies, 1 Views
Quetiapine, Diazepam &...
Last post by Alka_holic
1 Replies, 33 Views
Ever tried this to your syrup?
Last post by Gallama
1 Replies, 66 Views
Suspected N-Isopropyl West Coast
Last post by devo420