Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 04-06-2011, 23:33

Male from Ireland
BringDaRuckus is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Buphedrone and Brephedrone Combination?

AFOAF is going to a concert at the end of the month and is thinking about combining buphedrone and brephedrone to enhance the experience. Buphedrone is, from what he hears, more of a straight stimulant whereas brephedrone is said to have entactogen qualities, good euphoria with little stimulation. He reckons that combining the two is a good idea as it is a hip hop concert he is going to so there will be a good deal of dancing. Is he right or way off? He hasn't actually done either of them as of yet but they are on their way, he should have them by the end of the week.

There is very little information available on brephedrone he has observed, it is a relatively rare compound from what he has heard. He has only heard good reports, if not many, on brephedrone. He is quite looking forward to it. He is also quite looking forward to the buphedrone as he enjoys stimulants as well as entactogens, even though he has heard some mixed reports on, he reckons he will enjoy it.

He really wants this concert to be a special experience as it is his favourite group that are playing, he wants to compliment the experience perfectly so if anybody has any other recommendations as to what compounds would best enhance this concert he is very open to suggestions, he has a bit of cash to spare.

He doesn't have much experience with substances and concerts as he has mainly consumed alcohol and marijuana at concerts he has been to in the past.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 21-06-2011 at 15:21. Reason: prefix/title clarity
Old 11-06-2011, 00:38

Male from Ireland
Re: Buphedrone and Brephedrone

That friend of a friend has done some research and has decided not to take the brephedrone as he has heard that it could potentially be very toxic and dangerous. Not worth the risk unless more research is done into it and more people have tried it safely.
Old 12-06-2011, 18:25

Male from Ireland

Sales of brephedrone have been suspended. Anyone reading this thinking about trying brephedrone please please do not touch it, flush it, bin it do whatever just get rid of it.
Old 15-06-2011, 11:51

Male from Ireland
donville67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Swim was just thinking about doing that exact same thing but feels the brephedrone could be a bit too toxic for swim especially with the lack of info on it. Swim thinks buphedrone will do just fine on it's own. Its still officially legal in Ireland isn't it? It's not controlled or anything as far as swim can see? Beside that bullshit psychoactive substances act it should be fine.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:23

Male from Ireland

I'm not sure of its legal status here but I wouldn't think it's officially illegal. It would be illegal to sell it under the psychoactive substances act obviously but if you get it sent to you from outside the country and keep it for yourself I think it wouldn't actually be breaking any laws, the act says nothing about possession of these unscheduled rc's, just says you can be jailed for selling psychoactive substances that aren't already illegal. I could be wrong though. I would strongly advise you not to take any of that brephedrone. There's a thread in bl that will clear it up for you, just google brephedrone and it will show up. I'm glad I saw it before I did anything with it:

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice on brephedrone
Old 20-06-2011, 15:59

Male from Ireland
donville67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Swim thinks that is the gist of things when it comes to possessing uncontrolled rc's. Good advice though swim just checked it out. Swim knew it was sounding too good to be true.

Share this on:

Tags
brephedrone, buphedrone, drugs-forum, modafinil

» New Threads
Lets say it takes an hour for tea...
Last post by BellTower72
22 Replies, 533 Views
how much weight have you lost...
Last post by engineering8258
16 Replies, 1,511 Views
Choice between oxycodone and...
Last post by oshngrl