Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 04-06-2011, 07:26

Female from United States
bohemian soccermom is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Ways to know if street cocaine is 'good stuff'...

Check out this story...
My dog was at a local dive-bar a few nights ago where he ran into three aliens from the planet Crack-A-Coke. It seems the Crackites had scored some street coke that turned out to be crap! Total bunkarooni! My dog said the freaks from Crack-A-Coke wanted to know ways to make sure they didn't get ripped again... any advice my dog could give the aliens would be so very appreciated.
Old 04-06-2011, 17:09

26 y/o Male from Earth
ShallowVision is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Re: Ways to know if street cocaine is 'good stuff'...

Stop dealing on the streets.
Old 04-06-2011, 21:54
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Uh, the only way is to "try before you buy".

I mean, white powder in a bag looks like...white powder in a bag. *shrug*

~Kailey
Old 05-06-2011, 00:22

Female from United States
bohemian soccermom is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Yea... I know! I keep telling my dog to stop hittin' the streets but he just barks, turns around sticking his tail up in the air, and walks away. Damn dogs anyway. Besides, all dogs know that those idiots from Coke-A-Crack are nothing but trouble. Too bad there is not a guide with some good information... something like 'How To Avoid Getting Fucked During A Street Buy'. Wonder if it would be available in doggie style? (Ha Ha Ha... get it?) My dog still wants info on how to either avoid the fucking or how to find the next best alternative. Damn... that dog is really becoming high maintenance. - Peace, Love, and Partyfullness to all the Bohemians out there! (And everyone else, too!)
Old 05-06-2011, 00:42
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

There are test kits out there. Can't really post a source the rules do not permit it but a Google search turned up a fairly good quality inexpensive alternative to buying vague. White powder.
Old 05-06-2011, 00:58
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemian soccermom View Post
Too bad there is not a guide with some good information... something like 'How To Avoid Getting Fucked During A Street Buy'.
there is one but it's mainly deals with heroin. it does give good all around advice though. i can't seem to locate it but it's called something along the lines of "how to avoid getting ripped off in the heroin world" or something.

Eaisest way to see if you got coke or not is to do a taste test. If it tastes right and numbs you, you've got coke or at least a bag of lidocaine. Not that you want lidocaine, but if it numbs you, you've got it down to only two options.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:06
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
there is one but it's mainly deals with heroin. it does give good all around advice though. i can't seem to locate it but it's called something along the lines of "how to avoid getting ripped off in the heroin world" or something.
Did you mean this thread : http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88207

Old 06-06-2011, 04:26
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
CK_two is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

yeah, one must try it. or at least buy a small amount half gram/gram if possible until your dog finds a good dealer. my dog picked up an 8 from someone "solid", slight burn, and watery eyes so I'm guessing mostly cat or maybe crystal in the cut.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:06
Silver Member

45 y/o Male from United States
scimor is a decent psychonaut.scimor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 309, Level: 2 Points: 309, Level: 2 Points: 309, Level: 2

Without testing there's no infallible way to know if you are holding a bag of good shit.
The numb test has failed my cousin, as has the sight test. Experience helps alot, but one is bound to get ripped off while gaining it. My cousin pointed out a few things that will help-
Good coke typically is "shaley". By that I mean you can see that the chunks are formed by layers of product that break off in flat chips, kinda like little limestone.
It's almost always white but not bright white, and it has crystal-like sparkles in it. Jethro has heard of good stuff being yellow, pink, or even brown, but has never actually seen it.
One way that my cousin has had pretty good luck with is the smell test. Once he became familiar with the smell of good cocaine, it was easy to tell and if it has that very distinctive smell, its good. He has had bags that stunk up his car or his house the aroma was so strong. That was always bigger amounts of at least a QP.
Buying from strangers takes the rip-off rate way up. If you could get to know someone, it would help.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:56
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Try it and if they refuse walk.
Old 09-06-2011, 19:39
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Hurts View Post
Try it and if they refuse walk.
This doesn't generally work with "street dealing", where the chances of getting caught are pretty high & both the user and the dealer want to part ways as soon as possible.

Honestly, I've never really heard of a dealer sitting around & letting you sample the bag you're going to buy for amounts less than 5 grams. I mean, if you're getting a half-gram (or less!) & you do a line & then decide it's rubbish according to your standards, the dealer can't then sell that bag to someone else as a half-gram, now can s/he?

Also, when dealing with smaller amounts (as in street dealing, which is what this thread is about), they are virtually always pre-bagged, with the knotted ends clipped/burned/melted. No way to open it to test it without ruining the bag.

I *did* have an interesting dealer for a while who dealed his white & his brown out of one big bag (of each, obviously) & basically just had a set price of XX per point of a gram. So I didn't have to buy pre-priced, pre-made bags, I could call the dealer, he'd come pick me up (he sat in the back of a minivan & had someone else driving) & then I could just say "I want $75 dollars worth of brown" & he'd measuring it out right there for me, tie it up & drop me off somewhere. I'd never seen anyone work like that & thought it neat. I'm sure with that kind of setup, I'd have been able to get a small sample prior to purchase.

But as I said, most low-level dealing is done with pre-bagged product & they aren't gonna let you open it to "try before you buy".

~Kailey
Old 10-06-2011, 00:13
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

thats actually pretty much right across the board but I only said it cuz I have seen it happen ,,, it depends on who you know and if someone might have some sort of relationship with someone ..

I gotta hand it to you, your posts are really on point, keep it up. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
This doesn't generally work with "street dealing", where the chances of getting caught are pretty high & both the user and the dealer want to part ways as soon as possible.

Honestly, I've never really heard of a dealer sitting around & letting you sample the bag you're going to buy for amounts less than 5 grams. I mean, if you're getting a half-gram (or less!) & you do a line & then decide it's rubbish according to your standards, the dealer can't then sell that bag to someone else as a half-gram, now can s/he?

Also, when dealing with smaller amounts (as in street dealing, which is what this thread is about), they are virtually always pre-bagged, with the knotted ends clipped/burned/melted. No way to open it to test it without ruining the bag.

I *did* have an interesting dealer for a while who dealed his white & his brown out of one big bag (of each, obviously) & basically just had a set price of XX per point of a gram. So I didn't have to buy pre-priced, pre-made bags, I could call the dealer, he'd come pick me up (he sat in the back of a minivan & had someone else driving) & then I could just say "I want $75 dollars worth of brown" & he'd measuring it out right there for me, tie it up & drop me off somewhere. I'd never seen anyone work like that & thought it neat. I'm sure with that kind of setup, I'd have been able to get a small sample prior to purchase.

But as I said, most low-level dealing is done with pre-bagged product & they aren't gonna let you open it to "try before you buy".

~Kailey
Old 17-06-2011, 01:49

Male from Earth
tashuisclay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

Theres no reliable visual way of checking cocaine, nor can you reliably taste it etc to judge quality.
My mate tells me he has seen the nicest looking coke, nice crystal looking rocks that taste really coke-like bitter, numb the tongue etc, and it turns out to be rubbish, on the other end of the scale, he has seen the fluffiest looking, stepped on looking, crappy looking powder, that tasted mild, (but still chemical tasting, obviously not tasting like total flour/sugar etc), and didn't numb the tongue very much at all, but upon doing a line, turned out to be quite nice euphoric cocaine.

So there really is no way to know the quality unless you do a line, as the saying goes, 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating', and this is certainly true for coke, theres no reliable visual/smell/taste test, unfortunately. You just have to ask your mate, if he's willing to take a chance with his cash on what really is an untested gamble.

Share this on: