Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 13:47
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from USA - Florida
Skullkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Smoking percocets

Hey SWIM was just wondering how it is to smoke percocet 30's? not by themself but like laced on a blunt. does it work good? is it safe (as in not much worse than snorting them). SWIM snorts percocet 30's on occasion and has a decent tolerance
Old 19-07-2011, 06:29

35 y/o Male from United States
Ocsabat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Smoking percocets

Hey,
brand new to the site . . .explain this this whole SWIM thing and stuff similar in nature...the thing mentioned about lacing a bluntis possible...gotta be careful tho that it is really evenly distributed cuz it makes it burn slow as hell. far prefer the slide on the foil technique, amazing taste and head high on its own and blazing a blunt after would do the same trick...be careful. . .shit creeps and wouldnt mix with anything other than just that...a bit of cannabis, but it is a match made in heaven!
Old 06-09-2011, 20:43
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from Canada
Mrs_jackson is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1

Hi, you can smoke oxyconin or roxis but you caannot smoke percocet. The best method for smoking oxycontin is chasin the dragon on tinfoil.
Old 20-09-2011, 09:47

24 y/o Male from United States
Joben is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1

This should go without saying, but I feel it may still serve a purpose.

If you plan to smoke an form of oxycodone, make sure it does not contain acetaminophen (paracetamol), aspirin, ibuprofen, or any other medication. The most prevalent of these mixtures being known as Percocet. Smoking anything but straight is flat out a bad idea. Worthless smoke with the very real potential of damaging your lungs.

Also, and this is my case here in the U.S., any oxycontin (even though this is not what you mentioned using) nowadays comes in a wax-type pill, making it impossible to crush into a powder, therefore unable to distribute evenly along a blunt. Now that I think about it, I'm sure it would work if mixed in or placed in top of weed in a bowel. Off topic a bit, I know lol.

Skullkid, do some research on the effect heat has on oxycodone. Much of it is destroyed in the process of burning or boiling. It would be much more beneficial to consume it orally or through insuffilation. To each his own!

Be safe and best if luck to you, my friend!

- CMFD

Post Quality Evaluations:
Yup, it should go without saying, but oftentimes it doesn't. Thanks for this important safety reminder to NOT smoke any preparation that has oxycodone and APAP.
Old 31-05-2012, 14:58

33 y/o Male from United States
SkullPlot is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Hi, sorry to revive a very old thread but I can't seem to find this information elsewhere.
The OP speaks of perc-30's (which don't even exist......?)

SWIM has a decent supply of perc-10/325's and is tired of the snort. SWIM enjoys smoking Roxicet, and decided to take a quick puff off of the foil with some crushed up perc. It tasted decent, but SWIM is worried about doing any More as the Tylenol inside of this pill is dangerous to the human body when consumed, PERIOD, so smoking must be much much worse, correct? Either way, as long as a few won't KILL SWIM, they are wiling to do it only if the perc provides the euphoria still.
My question: Does smoking perc-10/325's still give euphoria and would doing maybe 5 at most kill you or cause such serious damage as to make it Not worth it?
Thanks, and-
Honestly, I'd like an answer from someone who understands that the high from smoking oxycodone is WAY MORE INTENSE than snorting/popping and is second ONLY to an IV (if you don't believe me you're biased and/or stubborn and/or plain dumb, sorry)
Old 01-06-2012, 21:04

Male from United States
Roxycodin should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullPlot View Post
Hi, sorry to revive a very old thread but I can't seem to find this information elsewhere.
The OP speaks of perc-30's (which don't even exist......?)

SWIM has a decent supply of perc-10/325's and is tired of the snort. SWIM enjoys smoking Roxicet, and decided to take a quick puff off of the foil with some crushed up perc. It tasted decent, but SWIM is worried about doing any More as the Tylenol inside of this pill is dangerous to the human body when consumed, PERIOD, so smoking must be much much worse, correct? Either way, as long as a few won't KILL SWIM, they are wiling to do it only if the perc provides the euphoria still.
My question: Does smoking perc-10/325's still give euphoria and would doing maybe 5 at most kill you or cause such serious damage as to make it Not worth it?
Thanks, and-
Honestly, I'd like an answer from someone who understands that the high from smoking oxycodone is WAY MORE INTENSE than snorting/popping and is second ONLY to an IV (if you don't believe me you're biased and/or stubborn and/or plain dumb, sorry)
You can smoke it, but my cat SWIM says that its best to chase the dragon and maybe put a little weed in there. He also says that you should put a small drop of water on it for better burning purposes and less chemical loss. SWIM says the Tylenol will make it taste terrible and recomends that ones without it would work, taste, and be healthier for you.
Old 01-06-2012, 21:15

32 y/o Male from United States
rctech is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

There is a difference between the OC pills and OM pills, (and yes percocet have acetaminophen). Both OC and OM can be referred to as oxy but the OM has a gelatin like substance mixed into the pill and would not be okay to smoke or inject according to AFOAF, he also stated that this is not just a coating on the pills but actually mixed into the entire pill.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxycodin View Post
You can smoke it, but my cat SWIM says that its best to chase the dragon and maybe put a little weed in there. He also says that you should put a small drop of water on it for better burning purposes and less chemical loss. SWIM says the Tylenol will make it taste terrible and recomends that ones without it would work, taste, and be healthier for you.
Well this kitty cat named Ted that my friend once knew about in a pie eating contest Did in fact smoke some Percocet on tin foil and to Ted's surprise, he stated that the taste of the Perc was in fact a little bit like a blue (a watered down effect, like drinking liquor with mostly water) and the Tylenol (APAP, Acetaminophen, whatever you'd like to refer to it as) had NO EFFECT on the taste what-so-ever! It still cannot be good for Ted, they think. So as the kitty cat goes on to say, they may try it again if desperate and cannot find good Roxicet anywhere.

On another note, to the poster after you, Ted, the kitty cat my friend once knew about in a pie eating contest also stated that OC's are practically nonexistent in his area or anywhere within 3,000 miles as the new pills that have taken over from the manufacturer's are the OP's which are covered in the, as you Rtech stated earlier that these new pills are covered in a waxy substance that prevent smoking and (unless modified) snorting. Also they taste terrrrrible! Not even worth it. Just Bloop it, Ted says.

I hope all is well with Ted. Ted has said that he doesn't feel any different now after smoking those Perc's and states that his lungs are doing great and he can swim and hold his breath and jog, run and sprint all quite the same. Still, Ted the kitty cat from you know where of that pie eating contest and all, says to be careful regardless of what your choices are! And make wise decisions based on your own judgement of right and wrong, not of the words from another, and certainly not one of a kitten
Old 17-06-2012, 07:07

37 y/o Male from United States
Freet13 should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

AFOAF has been snorting Roxy 30's for about a year now and is doing about 150-200mg per day. I hear he was looking to try to smoke 'em but wasn't certain how best to do it. He said he would do the fairly normal route of crush (how finely though, he wondered?), put on foil and chase the bugger. Someone here mentioned a friend adding a drop of water. Along with that, ~ how much of a pill should my FOAF use per session considering the tolerance mentioned by me above? Any help would be greatly appreciated and will be passed on to my FOAF. Oh, also, how long does the buzz last compared to snorting/beaking 'em, and how does the high differ?
Old 17-06-2012, 10:27
Banned

Male from United States
Tripped Out O.o is heading for the Darwin Award.Tripped Out O.o is heading for the Darwin Award.

Thats just a terrible idea.. don't smoke pills O.o
Old 17-06-2012, 22:43

37 y/o Male from United States
Freet13 should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripped Out O.o View Post
Thats just a terrible idea.. don't smoke pills O.o
Thanks Dr. I always did find it quite amusing that any one way of intake is judged over another of the same exact substance. Makes a lot of sense (heavy sarcasm).

Anyway, the person I was referring to in my initial post is interested in feeling good via pharmaceutical substances. If they find out that a method untried provides a nice high, as long as it's not intravenous (his personal preference to avoid the needle), he is willing to give it a shot. He gave up judging anyone doing any sort of drug 10 years ago when he was withdrawing from his dwindling bank funds every hour in order to keep the crack comin'. Thankfully those dark days are long gone, but that doesn't mean he isn't still looking for new ways to feel good.

Now, if you say it's a terrible idea "because of this, this and this", well, that would be something worth listening to. I'm not all that interested in whether you think it's a good idea or not, all due respect of course.
Old 19-06-2012, 19:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freet13 View Post
Thanks Dr. I always did find it quite amusing that any one way of intake is judged over another of the same exact substance. Makes a lot of sense (heavy sarcasm).

Anyway, the person I was referring to in my initial post is interested in feeling good via pharmaceutical substances. If they find out that a method untried provides a nice high, as long as it's not intravenous (his personal preference to avoid the needle), he is willing to give it a shot. He gave up judging anyone doing any sort of drug 10 years ago when he was withdrawing from his dwindling bank funds every hour in order to keep the crack comin'. Thankfully those dark days are long gone, but that doesn't mean he isn't still looking for new ways to feel good.

Now, if you say it's a terrible idea "because of this, this and this", well, that would be something worth listening to. I'm not all that interested in whether you think it's a good idea or not, all due respect of course.
Glad you said it, because I was about to rant and rave at that guy... People with opinions like that need to just shut up because honestly anyone who's doing them that way, knows what they're getting themselves into and doesn't need to hear that crap when asking questions.

ANYways. Crushing them up is no fun, according the pluto nash of the flying spaceman academy. He also has stated that leaving them Whole and chasing the dragon that way is a lot more fun. Adding water would be non-beneficial in his opinion too. If anything it will dissolve some of the substance and you'll only get Less high.

Pluto once snorted as well, and never enjoyed popping them because there runs risk for nausea. Smoking them seems to give him the Greatest euphoria, although he does know the high lasts maybe only Two-Thirds as long as popping them. But it does seem to last longer than snorting. The habit of smoking is more addicting than just the drug in itself so be careful in that regard.

Finally, pluto wanted me to let you know he never does the IV, as no drug in the world is worth that risk. Also does not 'bloop' pills because it can totally ruin your colon and anus area over time, although that would present the greatest and longest high possible from what he's heard.
Old 22-06-2012, 19:42

Male from Earth
magia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

for all you oxy n00bs, percocet-30 or perc 30 does NOT actually refer to the combination of APAP and oxycodone normally known as Percocet. Instead, it refers to the 30mg formula of oxycodone. There's at least 5 generics on the market that I know of. They also call the 15mg denomination percocet-15 and perc 15. It's stupid slang and makes no sense, but it is how it is.
Old 15-10-2012, 17:08

Female from Earth
missunderstood is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIM said that smoking percocets is more addictive and much better than popping them. What is the difference in the high from smoking them, compared to swallowing them, as SWIM stated.
Old 15-10-2012, 17:32

Male from United States
Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.Soma Cruz probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by missunderstood View Post
SWIM said that smoking percocets is more addictive and much better than popping them. What is the difference in the high from smoking them, compared to swallowing them, as SWIM stated.
Faster onset, slightly worse absorption, and lung damage, I'd imagine.

If you're honestly talking about smoking the 5/325 or 5/500 oxy/APAP percocets, that just seems like a lot of work in exchange for a short high and, like I said, harming your lungs. Smoking roxy 30s might be slightly safer only because there is less crap that you're inhaling, but it's still not safe.

I've never understood why people smoke any pill they can get their hands on. You're not doing your health any favors, and you're actually absorbing less than if you took the percocet orally. Plus the high is hours shorter with smoking compared to taking them as directed.

Share this on:

Tags
blunts, cigarettes, drug, drugs-forum, hydrocodone, oxycodone, percocet, percocets, smoking oxycodone