Register Tags

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 18:26

26 y/o Male from United States
smokey06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Dissolving Oxy's in Sprite or Juice

Hello all... SWIM informed me that he would like to know if dissolving oxycodone in sprite or juice hinder the effects in any way. SWIM said that he has searched all over the net and yet, to this day he has found no solid answer. He only wants to know for the sole purpose of ensuring that he is not wasting his Oxy's. Is anyone knowledgeable enough to address this issue?

Also, what is the public opinion with regards to Oxycodone. Snort, Swallow, Dissolve under tounge, or dissolve in fluid to drink... such as sprite, juice, etc...

Thanks in advance all.... this is my first post.
Old 02-06-2011, 19:09
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from United States
TooFastTim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Dissolving Oxy's in Sprite or Juice

There are a multitude of posts regarding oxy in all its forms and functions You could UTFSE be safe!
Old 03-06-2011, 01:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
SeeYouOnPluto is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 246, Level: 2 Points: 246, Level: 2 Points: 246, Level: 2

Most of this has been said elsewhere but to summarize.

Oxy is dissolved in water to undergo cold water extraction, to remove the apap-harmful to your liver- so one could assume that dissolving it in a relatively neutral liquid would do no harm. Bases or Acids may denature it.

Method of ingestion-check the wiki- it's very nicely said there.

Aside from injecting-which I do not recommend, swallowing the pill yields the greatest bioavailability.

There is no point in dissolving a pill that is IR(insta release) and the ER(extended release) Oxycontins are incredibly difficult to dissolve or crush into a powder.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:54

Thank you, I've searched through the forum (though not all) but was unable to find an answer which dealt specifically with my inquiry. So basically I should tell SWIM that there is a possibility that the sprite may be hindering the overall potential of his experiences. Thanks again, SWIM will stay away from the sprite and juice from now on.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:02
Mercury Member

45 y/o Male from United States
3dfunk should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Just don't snort oxycodone due to the apap...waste of time and nasal passages.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:31

Well SWIM has both oxycodone apap, and 30mg Oxy's. He just liked it when he dissolved a few in sprite and drank on it occasionallly getting him pretty fucked up in only a short period of time.
Old 03-06-2011, 17:49
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Oh, ffs.

The Sprite isn't gonna harm the oxycodone. It's probably just gonna make it kick in a little faster since they're already dissolved. OTOH, it takes longer to drink a glass of soda than to pop a pill, so take that into account.

He could dissolve them in a smaller amount of liquid (think shotglass or juice glass) & slam that back OR crush them & twist the powder into a little pouch made with a piece of toilet paper & swallow that ("parachuting"); either method would be about the same.

Orange juice shouldn't make a difference either. Grapefruit juice (esp the white variety) will make them act much stronger, so be careful there.

If you look up potentiation using the "search this forum" button (to the right of the top of the page of each subforum) in both the Oxycodone forum & the main Opiates & Opioids forums, you'll get more info on getting more "bang for your buck" out of your opioids.

Good luck, and all the best,

~Kailey
Old 05-06-2011, 07:23

22 y/o Male from United States
Omnipharious is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I was wondering about this too. Ever since my friend was very young, he has always had trouble swallowing pills for some reason, and his tablets are somewhat large. I think he can stand the bad taste of it, so I'll inform him that it's not a waste of oxy.
Old 05-06-2011, 13:07
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeYouOnPluto View Post
Most of this has been said elsewhere but to summarize.

Oxy is dissolved in water to undergo cold water extraction, to remove the apap-harmful to your liver- so one could assume that dissolving it in a relatively neutral liquid would do no harm. Bases or Acids may denature it.

Method of ingestion-check the wiki- it's very nicely said there.

Aside from injecting-which I do not recommend, swallowing the pill yields the greatest bioavailability.

There is no point in dissolving a pill that is IR(insta release) and the ER(extended release) Oxycontins are incredibly difficult to dissolve or crush into a powder.
Maybe you're just saying that to keep the OP from trying IV but that is not true. Bioavailability is the amount of drug that ends up in the blood stream. IV use puts 100% of the drug in the blood stream. No other method of administration will give 100% (though a lot of drugs do have very high oral b/a's, in the 90%s).

On to the topic, why? Why would someone need to do this. Is swallowing pills not cool anymore? It's not going to get into your system like this any faster that if you just chewed up the pill real good. Well, maybe a tiny bit faster but you'd loose some of the drug in the residue of liquid left in the cup. So there's no point.

Also it could lead to dangerous doseage issues and put someone else in danger if they accidently pick up your drink.

So, yeah, no need to do this. The time it would take to crush the pill and wait for the powder to disolve would be grater than the couple minutes of faster absorption. Chewing up the pill would work just fine if you want it to come on a little quicker.
Old 05-06-2011, 13:43

@Kailey Elise
Thanks! You've provided the best answer to the original question. It's good to know that SWIM isn't wasting the oxy's by dissolving them in sprite (his favorite) or juice. Furthermore, he plans to try drinking Oxyfruit (Grapefruit + Oxy) to see how this concoction treats him.

@MovingPictures
I am aware of the benefits of the IV method, however, SWIM is deathly afraid of needles and will never stick himself with one. He doesn't have anything against anyone who uses the IV method but he is just too queasy to give it a try. Plus he knows that this will also kill his tolerance for using other methods. Two methods he will not do:
(1) IV
(2) Smoking pills

The reason SWIM prefers to drink oxy's dissolve in soft drinks or juice is because he occasionally likes to enjoy a slow controllable onset of FX as opposed to doping up all at once. Using this method, he can enjoy the oxy's in public places without unwanted attention and can also enjoy a slight buzz at work without getting too fucked up. SWIM doesn't do this all the time. Sometimes he likes to step into the abyss and will devour a pill or two whole. He also enjoys railing a line from time to time but not often since he would rather have a lasting subtle buzz instead of a quick Total Knockout High lol. As far as anyone accidentally drinking his concoction, it will never happen as SWIM never allows his mix to slip out of sight.
Old 05-06-2011, 13:49
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

I was NOT suggestion you start shooting your pills. I would never suggest anyone do anything as stupid and dangerous and misreable as sticking fucking needles in your arm. In fact, I'd advise anyone thinking about IV use to chop off their hands instead. They are much more likely to turn out better with no hands than if they start shooting up.
Old 05-06-2011, 14:01

lol sorry man I was only stating that I would never do that. I don't want you to think that I assumed you were suggesting that (to assume is to make an ass out of u and me). Like I said I have nothing against anyone who does that but it's just not for me. I do like your comment though. I don't see how people do it, but, to each his own. I'm nobody to judge another lol. I believe people should have the right to do whatever they want long as it's not negatively affecting anyone else.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

35 y/o Male from United States
SubOxyMistake is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

SWIM has done it all 3 ways and for them, simply eating the oxys yields the greatest result. He claims snorting them gets them to your system faster, but they'll only last about an hour maybe an hour and a half if you're lucky. Shooting them gives you a quick and strong buzz, but after the initial buzz wears off, so do much of the effects of the oxy.

He says eating it does make it take about 45 minutes to take effect (30 mins if he chews it- his favorite method) but his high lasts him 3-4 hours depending on the pill. He's found that Ms are the weakest. The As, the most commonly found oxys, are pretty good. But ultimately, in his opinion, the dark blue Vs give the greatest and longest lasting high. Hope this helped!
Old 08-06-2011, 07:13

@SubOxyMistake

Helped alot. SWIM is used to the 30mg M's and definitely agrees with the majority of people when it comes to oral ingestion of oxy. The extra time of effect is well worth the extra hours of enjoyment. Recently SWIM acquired 50 15mg A/214s. He was supposed to get 25 of the 30mg M's but the dumpster he found them in only had the 15's which so he got 50 instead of 25 to make up for the lesser mg's. One thing SWIM likes to do is hit a line or two after taking one or dissolving some in sprite or a juice of his choice. Since he always broke the 30's in half the fact that he got 15's didn't bother him much but as for snorting, he is a little worried that they have a crap ton more filler. But the pills do appear to look slightly bigger than half the size of the 30's so maybe he is just a little paranoid. SWIM didn't notice any burn so it must not be too bad. Apart from being uneasy about snorting the fifteens, SWIM notices no real difference in the effects of oral ingestion. Orally it usually takes SWIM a little over an hour to really begin noticing major onset of buzz but SWIM is like that with all pills. Kind of works out better in the long run as pills last a bit longer in SWIM than some people he knows so it's a good trade off.

Anyway, though SWIM has been a member of this forum for years, it's good to finally post and get the help he desires in such a timely manner. He looks forward to sticking around and bringing up more questions that he cannot find solid answers to searching the web. HAGO (Have A Good One) All
Old 14-06-2011, 08:41
Silver Member

Male from USA - California
CrookieMonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1

SWIM has read that this method actually works best with cocacola (or heated cocacola).. SWIM has tried this in the past and it definitely made a difference..
Old 17-06-2011, 02:40
Banned

Male from United States
lovelivinglife is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive had friends take off the green coating, then crush it up as much as possible, then put it in coke, stirred it, then microwave it, then stir... then let it sit for a few hours.. then its all syrupy and you can drink it and then get messed up.
Old 20-06-2011, 07:39

swim is definitely gonna have to try this with some coke now lol to see how it is.

Share this on:

Tags
coke, drugs, drugs-forum, extended release, grapefruit, grapefruit juice, oxycodone, oxycodone 30mg, oxycodone comparisons, oxycodone ir, oxycontin, oxycontin op, percocet, roxicodone, roxycodone, snorting

» New Threads
hydrocodone first time
Last post by omertaxr
0 Replies, 1 Views
goofy question - do opiate wd's...
Last post by MoreGutzThanGlory
4 Replies, 103 Views
Interaction meth, antihistamines,...
Last post by india805
0 Replies, 45 Views
Tapering or continued use only...
Last post by india805