Register Tags

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 10:02

Male from Australia
maccahv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Plug vs hotrail

Hey all. I'm just here to help my brothers wifes friends colleage. He was wondering about opinions of people out there in regards to hot rail vs anal administration. He does not néed to know how to do any of these routes of administration, he just wants to know opinions on effect, time duration, rush and which is overall better or best "value". He is talking about a deceint amount to get on a decent rush. So around 150-200mg in one line / plug.

maccahv added 4 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

And he receintly told me he is using very high grade material

Last edited by maccahv; 01-06-2011 at 10:02. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2011, 15:39
Silver Member

Female from United States
McWigg~N~Peeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Plug vs hotrail

Well as with anything else it depends on the persons tolerance level because if it was say the first time or even if said person has been clean for awhile they could get completely spun from a 10 or 20 dollar investment...been trying to research how much 150/200mgs is because that seems like LOT to us....may I ask why you would concider anal suppository?!
Old 01-06-2011, 16:14

Male from Australia

Yes my friend wasn't suggesting that as a dose for anyone else - he was just saying that is the sort of dose he would be using from prior experience. My friend doesnt have a huge tolerance nor does he use meth a great deal (once every 2-3 weeks) but he finds if he just gets relatively spun then he fiends for more through out the night while if he gets really spun cravings for more don't come until the "fun" part of the night is over. He has always been able to tolerate meth quite well though. 150-200 mg is 1.5 or 2 points, and 2 points is one fifth of a gram (you asked).

U ask why my friend is considering anal administration? Well he isn't considering it - he has in fact done it many times. My friend said if you can get past the "social taboo" of it it is very enjoyable - better than smoking it in my friends opinion. This isn't surprising looking at the bio-availability of anal (99% while smoking ~90%). My friend doesn't even tell any of his friends he does it that way - just does it quickly before he goes out and he is ready to go! My friend said u also get a more motivated high - similar to snorting but with the rush - while he gets very lazy when smokes it and wouldn't be inclined to dance for hours when going out (if with friends he will smoke though). you can also take alot more at once with this method. My friend uses it mixed to a dilute concentration with around 7 ml of water in a syringe with no needle. Don't feel a thing. The reason for this post is because he has never hot railed and wanted to know the comparison from someone who had tried both.
Old 01-06-2011, 16:54
Silver Member

Ahh we see..we hope he knows it's been in the works for the damn ratio of milligrams to body weight for you.r friend ALL morning...lol....yes the name is McWiggin's because there's one and only one that can Wiggins like us...lol turned into a pretty interesting few hours of searching, screwin around hanin out with friends,..look at the laptop...OH yeah...was lookin at something...searching again and checking for response, hangning a peace sign tapystery over the bedroom door...stretch across the bed..*thought* "Oh yeah..wonder if those guys responded, want to find that shit before someone else comes up with an AWSOME post an sheezies shit outta luck and Wigg's'll have to find something else to do for the rest of the morning until the rest of the world wakes up!"..lmao

Hotrails aren't as bad as snorting...but it's basically just like smoking and snorting all at once...like your friend was saying smoking makes him sleepy or what not while snorting gets him goin...makes McWigg~N~Peeker McWigg~A~Creeper...lol relaxed but still somehow edged abit...and it doesn't burn nearly as bad as straight snorting it..just got to go slow...maybe DIY something up with a metal screen window between 2 tube slides and duct tape makes everything better ya know...HAHA
So just the vibes we get from your last entry he knows about the goodtimes that are said cum along with booty bumpin it yes?
Old 01-06-2011, 18:39
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

A hot rail (if done correctly & all of the meth is vaporised) is basically smoking a bowl through your nose. And the 'hit' is often less than what you'd get if you'd smoked it out of a bowl.

So, it's probably not much better than straight smoking a bowl.

My experience with methamphetamine is limited (not as freely available in New England as it seems to be in the rest of the country!), but I think the plugging would be better than a hot rail.

~Kailey
Old 01-06-2011, 18:43
Silver Member

The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Hot rails are fucking amazing.

*shudders*

Or so I hear.

My friend says that she would give a hot rail of meth a 10/10, same as smoking it but idk its just better of a feeling.

Idk anything about taking anything the other way.

My friend really misses it, but it was really messing her up badly and it was time to stop.
Old 01-06-2011, 19:36
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2

Plugging is characterized as having the second highest bio-availability to the bloodstream. Second only to injection. This is reported to increase duration, increase sexuality along with having a faster onset compared to snorting..

Compared to hotrail/smoking - my rabbit would take a plug any day.. Ensure proper techniques are used including cleaning yourself to ensure the largest surface area for absorption is usable for the solution. Search for anal administration and follow it, your friend will be much happier in my rabbit's opinion.
Old 01-06-2011, 23:14

Male from Australia

Yeah I know anal has a higher bio availability but experiences effects often differ from bio availability (ie anal is 99 % and iv is 100 % yet iv would be much better than anal partly because of the immediate onset). My friend says he is not ready to take the dive into iv though. This is why he wondered if hot rail would be better because the onset would be much faster than anal... But thanks my friend will just give it a go and will report back when he tries

maccahv added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

And haha mcwiggin hope you find something to fill your time.. It certainly sounds like your friend has had a long night haha

Last edited by maccahv; 01-06-2011 at 23:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2011, 09:34
Silver Member

maccahv added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

And haha mcwiggin hope you find something to fill your time.. It certainly sounds like your friend has had a long night haha[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm sure she'll find something else that's so freakin interesting that she'll ok..in time...lol..she didn't even know it had been that long that she was looking for it (she never found an exact answer BTW..lmao..goodtimes!! lol p) that damn long...geez..some peoples children..P

Share this on:

Tags
drugs-forum, ethylphenidate, meth, methamphetamine, plugging, snorting

» New Threads
Detoxing off Methadone
Last post by LuLu81
0 Replies, 1 Views
7 days clean from Oxycodone - need...
Last post by Taarna
6 Replies, 196 Views
Heart rate lower after taking...
Last post by V4Vyndetta