Notices

Unidentified blends Unidentified cannabinoid blends

Old 30-05-2011, 02:53
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
newguy88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Prolonged side effects from Diablo incense blend- Help Please!!

Hey guys i smoked some spice called diablo which is supper strong like 4 days ago i am still feeling hella side effects i feel like i am still high and almost in a dream state i came out of it yesterday the whole day and was cool but today the same feeling again...I have read some other peoples posts and everybody is saying its just anxiety and it will go away...I am really tripping and kinda scared this cant be permanent.... do i just need to chill these side effects will go away??Please somebody help me out if you have experienced the same thing and how long it lasted im really tripping out..

Post Quality Evaluations:
please use descriptive thread titles in the future. something like "Help please! Extended effects from cannabinoids & scared!" or something would be more helpful. Feel better soon!

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 30-05-2011 at 20:35.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:06
Banned

45 y/o Male from Isle of Man
bufalantan is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1
Re: Help Please!!

Don't worry man, we all went through it ...it goes a way, just chill. It takes some a day to get over it, and it takes others a month! But it will go a way. I can explain it from a bio-chemical angle, but this will take for ever, so just chill and you will be fine, like all of us (that is assuming we are fine

Last edited by Phenoxide; 27-07-2014 at 15:28. Reason: post restored
Old 30-05-2011, 03:17
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,272, Level: 41 Points: 83,272, Level: 41 Points: 83,272, Level: 41
Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7% Activity: 51.7%

Unless there is an analysis of this diablo blend, its very hard to say anything. Most blends contain synthetic cannabinoids and do not have durations longer than 8 hours. But who knows what is in the diablo smoking blend.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:19
is not his mind

Male from Earth
NeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

Do you have extensive experience with smoking cannabis?

Was this your first time smoking this cannabinoid blend?

If the effects are not debilitating (ie. getting in the way of your daily life) I would wait another couple days before going to the hospital/doctor. They will likely perform tests for a psychotic disorder, which I doubt was induced by a cannabinoid blend.

It is more likely that you were left with some lasting sensitivity, and these effects will pass. Please be careful with these super-potent blends.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:19
Silver Member

ok bro thanks so much....i know the bio chemical shit behind it...i was just scarred i dont know what they spray that shit with so i was tripping out...I was thinking what if it messed up one of the receptors or something....Okay so any recommendations to help get over this shit?? I was honestly chilling yesterday but today this hell is all over again......
Old 30-05-2011, 03:33
Productive insomniac
Administrator

Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute

Do you have a picture of the product?
Old 30-05-2011, 03:42
Silver Member

no i tossed the bag out i wasnt going to smoke anymore of that bull shit and i didnt think about it....so is this a pretty common feeling or is it rarely happened?
Old 30-05-2011, 03:58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy88 View Post
ok bro thanks so much....i know the bio chemical shit behind it...i was just scarred i dont know what they spray that shit with so i was tripping out...I was thinking what if it messed up one of the receptors or something....Okay so any recommendations to help get over this shit?? I was honestly chilling yesterday but today this hell is all over again......
If you know the bio chemical issues behind it, you would know that receptors are proteins that regenerate frequently, so you are probably safe in that department. But as for what those receptors have triggered and what chemicals caused what physical effects, that question should only be asked if you see physical symptoms that last more than desired.

Other than that it is a psychological issue and you have to navigate son, just learn your lesson from pushing your self to new limits and be careful with what you consume. Have fun, just do it safely.

Old 30-05-2011, 04:08
trdofbeingtrd trdofbeingtrd is nu online
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2% Activity: 3.2%

Here is a link to a thread where people are putting down techniques to deal with anxiety.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=160007

I don't know if it will help, but I hope it can. Please keep us updated.
Old 30-05-2011, 04:33
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

52 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline
Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12 Points: 7,810, Level: 12
Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8% Activity: 34.8%

Has the advice that has been given helped the OP? Your friend seems to have the ability to articulate what they are worried about. This is a really good thing.

My own feeling is that the effects of the blend used will diminish with time. If is has not already happened, then try not to worry too much. I know that this is easier said than felt.
Old 30-05-2011, 04:40
Silver Member

yeah i think it is just head games....I would be more worried if i didnt have an almost perfect day yesterday....I just need to stay busy and not think about this shit...Thank you guys so much i just honestly did not know who to talk to about this...I will try not to think about this and maybe it will go away permanently...
Old 30-05-2011, 05:07
Banned

logically speaking what happened can not be explained, for the fact that no one really knows how Cannabinoids or for that matter how any substance really works on both physical and psychological levels, we as human kind presume knowing the effects of chemicals we consume based on what we NOW understand, but thats a variable, even if we call it science today.

You have two options:

1. Go to a hospital, get tested, examined, imagery, etc, and be presented with two options:

i. Surgical (which is unlikely cause it has been more than a day)
ii. Take some other chemicals that some one had told some one that some one with a degree in something says this will help you.

2. Takes it like a human, learns from it and be safe in your life.

Ironically the worst case scenario is: you will end up needing some other chemicals to be close to normal or base line, but what is base line and further what is "normal" are things people call them selfs scientists like to define for us!

Just chill and be cool man, that bug has bitten all those who wanted to get high and pushed them selfs, if you haven't said God if you get me through this I will never do it again, you haven't been high enough, and if you haven't said oh damn, I think i fried my receptors, again you haven't been high enough... just relax, what ever damage you have done is done, just navigate through life and if you need chemicals to fix you up, go see a doctor, cause logically speaking, you should never break the law, and thats the best harm reduction advice ever.

Old 30-05-2011, 05:45
Silver Member

Male from United States
birdman1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 168, Level: 2 Points: 168, Level: 2 Points: 168, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Do not want to scare you, but my dog overdosed 1x on similar type of blend stuff after using daily for 1 year. It has now been five months and my dog is still feeling the effects. He is anxious, is hypersensitive and feels light headed. This has been lessening, but 5 months later is still there.

Needlessly worring the OP about an unrelated blend's effects. Adds nothing to the thread.
Old 30-05-2011, 15:17
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

47 y/o Male from United States
Mooblarian is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

In order to help other swimmers can you share how much of this blend was consumed and over how much time?
I'm interested in how this turns out and if one found anything helpful in the recovery process

Last edited by Alfa; 31-05-2011 at 00:28. Reason: the self incrimination rule has changed. Self incrimination for personal use is allowed.
Old 30-05-2011, 15:45
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Smeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline MedlineSmeg must mainline Medline

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy88 View Post
i came out of it yesterday the whole day and was cool but today the same feeling again...im really tripping out..
I was just wondering how the OP is doing today? Would they please give an update when they can? Let us know how they are feeling.
I was intrigued to read that the OP was free of the feeling for a day, and then the undesired experience resumed. As was mentioned before seeking medical advice may be an option too.
A friend of mine had an episode with a possibly different blend which left her feeling depersonalised for around three days. She felt wooly headed and disconnected.
She did come out of this state, she said, by changing her brain chemistry healthily through going out jogging. She believes that this stopped the aforementioned very troubling mind state.It made her feel refreshed and invigorated She still maintains that it seemed impossible for the two mindsets to coexist.

I'm not saying that this will work. It's just a suggestion. I would add that it may also be prudent to have blood pressure and pulse etc measured should they decide to embark on the exercise option to ensure that physical health is okay beforehand.

All the best to the OP.

Last edited by Smeg; 30-05-2011 at 16:28. Reason: Spelling and missing word
Old 30-05-2011, 16:04
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

there are at least 3 blends being sold under the "Daiblo" name:

(this one comes up in multiple "flavors" with various images in the lower right corner indicating such.

Are any of these the packaging of what was smoked?

Excellent finds. The time and effort taken to look them up exemplifies the forum's caring commitment to harm reduction. I am very impressed.
excellent idea to help identify the drug improve the quality of information in this thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diablo_1.jpg (82.6 KB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg diablo-herbal-incense-30-g-9af29.jpg (29.6 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg green devil head premium red border chocolate.jpg (71.7 KB, 398 views)
Old 30-05-2011, 19:50
Silver Member

its the first picture u posted up

newguy88 added 16 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

the friend cotroled it ok last night even though it was still there...He does not see the point to seek medical attention because he is sure all they are going to do is maybe perscribe some antianxiety pills or some antipsychotics....Will try the exercise thing and hold out a little longer to see how it goes...will keep u guys posted

newguy88 added 12 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

thanks for all of the support greatly appreciated!!

thanks for keeping us updated. good luck on the recovery

Last edited by newguy88; 30-05-2011 at 19:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-05-2011, 20:08
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

ok- well I am unable to find a lab test indicating ingredient(s). Diablo was originally produced in Louisiana, but the company was sold and moved to Colorado after Louisianas ban.

Unlike some of their other products I do not see it labeled as "50 state legal" and seems to be mostly sold in states without comprehensive bans... for what little info that provides...
Old 31-05-2011, 21:18
Silver Member

Re: Prolonged side effects from Diablo incense blend- Help Please!!

it had a sticker that said it was 50 states legal....

newguy88 added 1326 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

hey guys so im still feeling the effect def not as much as the first couple of days but its still there...My friend bought another pack to get all of the information of the packet and this is what it contains Bay Bean, Siberian Motherwort, Mugwort, Blue Lotus, Lion Tail, Aroma Essence, The bottom sticker says potpuri does not contain any of the following: jwh-018,jwh-073,hu-210,hu-211,cp-47,497 and below that it says "its legal in 50 states, 100% Legal"..All of the names sound like plant names so dont know how this stuff could have had such an effect..Can you guys help me out on all of the ingredients and see if any of them could have caused this prolonged effect?

Superb homework, interesting and credible information. Great post!

Last edited by newguy88; 31-05-2011 at 21:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-05-2011, 21:22
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,250, Level: 21 Points: 21,250, Level: 21 Points: 21,250, Level: 21
Activity: 46.1% Activity: 46.1% Activity: 46.1%

"50 states legal" is a ridiculously bold claim given that several states have enacted some pretty encompassing derivative laws, and states such as Oklahoma can also prosecute for possession or distribution of synthetic mimics (i.e. analogues) of controlled substances. I wouldn't buy into what the sticker says. The product could contain just about anything, legal or otherwise, but it's impossible to know the composition unless the batch is analyzed by a testing laboratory.
Old 31-05-2011, 22:05
Silver Member

yeah i just talked to my buddy and he said he has experienced some simillar things before...he did some other form of recreational drugs and had some prollonged feeling for a while a long while..I think its just anxiety and i just need to deal with it...I def do not recommend anybody smoke this stuff because i do think it triggered it and had a big part in this anxiety or panic attacks or whatever you want to call this madness..Im just going to chill relax and not let this shit get to me....

newguy88 added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Thank you guys for all of your help and i will def keep you guys posted on the progress of this...I think this is a great website and i wish every kid knew this website so they could do their research prior to having shit go bad..I lost my credit card but as soon as a new one comes in i will donate to keep this website going i think its awesome thing you guys are doing here!!

Last edited by newguy88; 31-05-2011 at 22:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-05-2011, 22:22
Opiates & Opioids
Co-Moderator

Sounds like you friend's feeling better and more in control...Happier even?
Are some if of his worries diminishing?

I certainly hope so, but please do continue a dialogue here on DF about the experience. It's valuable information.

All the best from this corner.

Last edited by Smeg; 31-05-2011 at 23:04. Reason: A word not needed.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:21

Male from United States
Jmikepr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Hey buddy you're gonna be okay, Been in a similar situation thought I fried my shit out. Gave my self tons of anxiety, worried about everything, worried about doing permanent damage. Felt like I was in a dream for a long while close to a year about this month. I can say one year later I'm pretty much back to normal. I WAS FUCKING HEAD CASE this time last year, but now I can look back and laugh because I'm back to being a confident normal person. Exercise daily, take some fish oil daily. DO NOT think about it or worry about if you caused permanent damage. Half of the anxiety comes from thinking you gave yourself some kind of crazy permanent disease haha. Good luck man.

Good post to relate to OP.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:32
Productive insomniac
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
"50 states legal" is a ridiculously bold claim given that several states have enacted some pretty encompassing derivative laws, and states such as Oklahoma can also prosecute for possession or distribution of synthetic mimics (i.e. analogues) of controlled substances. I wouldn't buy into what the sticker says. The product could contain just about anything, legal or otherwise, but it's impossible to know the composition unless the batch is analyzed by a testing laboratory.
An analysis could be interesting, as it may or may not contain a synthetic cannabinoid. Theres always the possibility of nightshades, etc. We've seen such bizarre irresponsible things happening, that something like that wouldn't surprise me. But who knows. Without an analysis no one can say.

Interesting to raise the possibility of nightshades or other deliriants that could be causing these lasting mental side effects
Old 02-03-2012, 03:05

22 y/o Male from USA - Texas
pokechop7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

ok ive smoked this stuff quit a bit and at times when im on it il have these horrible shocks go through my body that hurts really bad and freaks me out. idk what it could be but would like to know whats goin on with it. if anybody has anyclue what im talking about or think they might know something let me know... thanks!

Share this on:

Tags
cannabinoid addiction, cannabinoid smoke blends, cannabinoid withdrawal, cannabinoids, diablo, smoke blends, spice, spice dangers, synthetic cannabinoid addiction, synthetic cannabinoid blends, synthetic cannabinoid withdrawal, synthetic cannabinoids

» New Threads
7 days clean from oxy- need help!
Last post by Taarna
0 Replies, 6 Views
Question about using weekly
Last post by Hoksa
3 Replies, 105 Views
Quitting meth need serious advice
Last post by sweetbebe
1 Replies, 87 Views
When you quit Ambien how long til...
Last post by Reclaimer