Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-05-2011, 00:59
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from United States
xdarexbearx is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
IS taking methamphetamine anally dangerous?

So I have this friend. He's really embarrassed to ask this question but thinks safety is better. My friend is gay and recently he has started experimenting with meth. He has smoked it, snorted it, and taken it anally. My friend and one of his friends were having sex when his friend recommended taking it anally because it helps reduce pain. But now my friend is wondering how dangerous it is to do that. He enjoyed the sex alot and would do it again but his other friend told him that it puts holes in things. Is this true? What are the other dangers of doing this?

My friend wasnt sure if he was suppose to post this in Sex and Drugs or this one. But this one seemed best for a question like that. We also did a search and couldnt come up with the answer were looking for.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

xdarexbearx added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Derp. My friend just noticed that the tile is is take meth anally dangerous. It was meant to be taking. =p Sorry.

Last edited by xdarexbearx; 29-05-2011 at 00:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-05-2011, 03:05
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,536, Level: 12 Points: 7,536, Level: 12 Points: 7,536, Level: 12
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Re: IS take meth anally dangerous?

I am sure someone here will give you the "technical" answer. Honestly because of what meth does to the nasal cavity, I would say that it's probably not a good idea. To my knowledge, meth does not help with pain, period. Maybe it puts enough "good feeling" into a person that they don't notice pain as bad as it is, but I really don't think that it is a pain reliever.

No reason to be embarrassed, this site is all about harm reduction and it's better to be safe than sorry. People shouldn't feel embarrassed about things like this because who has the right to judge them? If you have questions, please ask, and thank you for asking this so your friend can be safer.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very thoughtful & encouraging response. great way to promoteharm reduction by making others feel more comfertable in the resear
Old 29-05-2011, 03:42
Silver Member

Thank you for your help. My friend isn't going to do it anymore. Its just not worth the risk.
Old 29-05-2011, 16:50

Male from Australia
maccahv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

I know a friend who has taken meth anally Many a time.. He has not used it for pain relaid but merly for the high. He finds it analy is fine - no pain.. Never had problems, he said u don't feel a thing. He sais the high is alot better than meth orally or nasally (rush is much better). He doesn't see how it would be worse than snoring it unless the meth was heavily cut.. My friend has actually even done it with heavily cut meth before and felt nothing bad... Although he is not recommending that. He said If your friend was considering doing it anally to read the threads on the best method of doing this.. My friend sais using a syringe without the needle (called an oral syringe from the chemist used to measure cogh medicine) and squirting it in was best method. But if ur friend has a partner you friends partner could blow it in with a straw.. Hope what my mate said helped
Old 30-05-2011, 13:54
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

I would think if it's well-diluted, it shouldn't be *that* bad. Considering that the person in question is probably going to use methamphetamine regardless, surely booty-bumping is preferred over, say, "graduating" to IV use, right?

It's not something that should be done all the time, just as one shouldn't insufflate meth all day, every day - it's vasoconstrictive, so it makes the blood vessels squish up (one of the reasons it's harder to inject more meth (or cocaine) as the day/night goes on...the veins gets smaller); not getting enough blood flow to an area = bad news.

However, if it were well-diluted, and only done on occasion, I don't think there would be any HUGE long-terms problems from doing so (no more than any other long-term problems one might get from methamphetamine use in general). Using a full 1cc/1mL of water to the amount of meth desired (making sure it is all dissolved & no bits of shard are left behind), should be helpful while also not being enough water that one feels the need to defecate. In fact, 3mL of water would probably still be fine.

I do NOT recommend (well, I don't "recommend" any of this, but you know what I mean) having someone 'blow' some powdered shards (or anything else, like cocaine, mephedrone, etc) directly into the rectum. Diluted-in-water meth should not only be a bit safer, but it will also make it 'hit' faster. Putting straight powder/shards up there, it has to be dissolved by the fluids in the rectum, & the rectum doesn't really generate a lot of fluid on its own. And then you have this "corrosive" powder chillin' on the sensitive mucus membranes of the rectum, waiting for it to dissolve. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

I know it can seem kinda sexy to have someone blow a line up your ass (I've also heard of people blowing lines up people's noses in the same manner - weird, eh?), but it's really not that great of an idea. Your rectum likes to absorb water; diluting any water-soluble drug that one wants to experience before putting it in the rectum makes it uptake said substance more efficiently & faster.

Side note: while a 50/50 solution of water & wine is another nice experience via the rectum, one should never use undiluted alcohol - and NEVER use hard liquor, I don't care HOW much you dilute it! Champagne & beer are also not recommended, unless you feel the need to reenact the "Diet Coke & Mentos" fountains with your anus. Also, one doesn't want to indulge in alcohol enemas & methamphetamine enemas at the same time.

~Kailey

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very complete answer that left me feeling much better about the whole thing.
Old 30-05-2011, 19:09
Silver Member

Thanks for thorough answers. It made me feel alot better about it.

Yeah my friend said it was only dangerous if you didnt dissolve it in water.Which is the way we did it. I cant imagine just putting a shard up there. That would really fail. I dont think I could handle someone blowing drugs through a straw into my butt. That would be a little to akward for me.

I did it again last night anyways after we had a talk and he made me feel better about it.

Wouldn't sticking wine up your butt like really burn? I would think it would feel like fire and what would you say is to often for doing the water/meth mixture? I've done it twice in 4 days. That seems like it could be to often. Thanks again for all your help. ^^
Old 31-05-2011, 10:28
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

You'd be surprised - wine doesn't hurt at all, especially diluted. We even have a thread dedicated to it here on the forum. hahaha.

While 2x in 4 days sounds like it could be bordering on the 'too much' line, it also depends - I don't think it would be 'too much' to do it, say, Friday & Saturday but then not do it for the rest of the week, you know? But this is just the personal opinion of a drug abuser; I'm not a doctor or anything. *grin*

~Kailey
Old 31-05-2011, 13:42
Silver Member

Re: IS taking methamphetamine anally dangerous?

Oh ok. Well yeah thats good then. ^^ I'm going to try and not do it once a week obviously but it really depends on how much he calls me and what he wants to do. =p I kind of noticed that sex without it is a little less exciting now. =\ Its a fail. That scares me. I hope its not going to be like 3 months of learning to enjoy sex again.

Share this on:

Tags
booty bump, meth bumps