Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 26-05-2011, 04:06
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
m.swinehart81 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 669, Level: 4 Points: 669, Level: 4 Points: 669, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
best way to make small amounts of coke into crack....

So swim is getting grams of coke at a time and is wondering the best way to cook this into rock. Usually he just does it in a spoon but the yield always comes back relatively small. Swim sorta taught himself how to do this and is wondering if he is doing it correctly for one and for two he is wondering if there is a better way....???

If anyone has some insight or some instructions my good friend would be very greatful!!
Old 03-06-2011, 18:05
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: best way to make small amounts of coke into crack....

I always did it in a spoon, too. *shrug*

Someone informed me way back in the day that the amount of water used in the first cooking matters a lot, that you just want it a bit damp & cook it until it's almost dry, then add a bunch of water (but don't fill up the whole spoon) so that it has room to 'float' when you heat up the water again. Then add cold water/chip of ice to cool off the water so the oil on top will solidify. (TBH, I think I read it on here, by Woodman; the thread was called something like "THIS is how you make crack")

Like, so little water for the 'first cook' that I'd use a syringe to put a few drops of water on it, because I was cooking such a small amount.

Also, it might look like you're getting so little back because you ARE cooking such a small amount, plus it might not be the best quality (smaller bags often equals lower quality). Just a thought.

~Kailey
Old 07-06-2011, 08:19

Male from Canada
daggotht is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

My goldfish tried using a spoon and how-to guide found through Google but it failed miserably with a small quantiy. Since my gold fish did it out of curiosity, it won't spend some good cocaine again on something he doesn't understand.

mod edited : please stop refering to cocaine as coca. thanks

Last edited by Benga; 07-06-2011 at 11:51. Reason: coca is not cocaine
Old 31-12-2012, 10:02
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3 Points: 518, Level: 3
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%

Cut the bottom off a soda can, put the cocaine hcl and just enough water to dissolve it in the indent, make sure it's all well dissolved, heat from underneath with a lighter until the cocaine turns into a brownish-yellow bubble, take a pinch of baking soda and start sprinkling it in, you should see a reaction begin to take place, off-white flakes should rise to the top and the soda should sink to the bottom, pull these flakes out (a cold butter knife works well), put on a plate to dry, smoke to one's pleasure, reheat the mixture to see if there's any viable product left if one feels so inclined, but usually it will all get cooked in the first go if everything's done right. One can also reheat the flakes again in water and let them cool to purify them further and turn them into one mass, but this is not necessary, the product will be fundamentally the same.

Share this on:

Tags
cocain, cocaine, coke, crack, crack cocaine, drug, drugs-forum, faq, how to cook, making coke, powder cocaine, twenty bag