Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 25-05-2011, 05:48

24 y/o Male from USA - Texas
WeezyFBaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Please help! Drug test?

I'm on probation and tomorrow I have a drug test. Last day of use was 15 days ago, and I did around 8 rocks (of $**** each) but not on one day, like a week to do all that.. before I stopped.. Will I pass or fail?Please help!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not discuss prices of drugs

Last edited by Gradient; 14-06-2011 at 14:42. Reason: prices
Old 25-05-2011, 06:04
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Re: Please help! Drug test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyFBaby View Post
I'm on probation and tomorrow I have a drug test. Last day of use was 15 days ago, and I did around 8 rocks (of $**** each) but not on one day, like a week to do all that.. before I stopped.. Will I pass or fail?Please help!!
Well, how many full days have you been clean? If you did rocks you might pass.. You'll want to drink a TON of water between now and your drug test, and I mean gallons! Also, search the forum for 'drug tests' - a lot of good resources on how long drugs stay in your system etc.

Last edited by Gradient; 14-06-2011 at 14:43. Reason: price in quote
Old 25-05-2011, 06:08

WeezyFBaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halor View Post
Well, how many full days have you been clean? If you did rocks you might pass.. You'll want to drink a TON of water between now and your drug test, and I mean gallons! Also, search the forum for 'drug tests' - a lot of good resources on how long drugs stay in your system etc.
15 days ago was my last day and I did it with my brother.. so basically I did around 3-4 rocks alone (out of the 8) cause we each did half.. ive been drinking a lot, actually everyday I'd drink like 6 cups of water, excluding a liter a day..
Old 25-05-2011, 08:14
Silver Member

Female from United States
Girl Interupted is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyFBaby View Post
15 days ago was my last day and I did it with my brother.. so basically I did around 3-4 rocks alone (out of the 8) cause we each did half.. ive been drinking a lot, actually everyday I'd drink like 6 cups of water, excluding a liter a day..
If you did 4 rocks, 15 days ago and have been flushing out your system since then, you'll probably be ok. Drink as much water as you can and urinate several times before submitting a sample; especially if your test is in the a.m. No matter what do not submit the first urine of the day!

But...if you used crack seven days a week, for a month prior to the last time (15 days ago), then the chances of your test coming back dirty increases. I think this is what you really need to worry about. How much did you have in your system before the 4 rocks 15 days ago?

Good luck
Old 25-05-2011, 12:15
Silver Member

72 y/o Male from USA - California
veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.veritas.socal must live here.
Points: 1,135, Level: 5 Points: 1,135, Level: 5 Points: 1,135, Level: 5

swim thinks you will bee fine, due to the fact that most coca metabolites are gone within 7 days, he thinks
however, do not think that water flushing works for coke or crack. swim has seen too many dudes fail for other things, even when flushing the thc out w h2o(and, incedently, its the 3 hrs before test that matters when flushing THC, if swiy goes more than 15-20 min between urinations, they are not drinking enough(and this practice can ge dangerous..)flushing w water is only for cannabis...swim thinks its because of the fat around kidneys and bladder, when drinking tons of h2o, it doesnt have time to absorb THC from that fat...he could bee wrong, thats what he heard in prison(where he beat over 50-60+ piss tests, and only failed 7/refuse 4(same punishment as failing..plead guilty= 30 days in the hole, loss of 30 days good time, loss of visitation and phone priviliges and 10$ spending limit for a few months)
way off topic. just bee careful and research, not last minute anxiety
peace
Old 29-05-2011, 01:42

Male from Germany
sam o needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Does anyone know if Methiopropamine would show up as a False/positive on a drug test for Methamphetamine? (WIKI... says it's a structured analog of Meth-amph.)

Thank You.
Old 07-06-2011, 15:13

moke64916 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

You will pass. Cocain gets out f your system within 3 days. 5 at the most.

moke64916 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Interupted View Post
If you did 4 rocks, 15 days ago and have been flushing out your system since then, you'll probably be ok. Drink as much water as you can and urinate several times before submitting a sample; especially if your test is in the a.m. No matter what do not submit the first urine of the day!

But...if you used crack seven days a week, for a month prior to the last time (15 days ago), then the chances of your test coming back dirty increases. I think this is what you really need to worry about. How much did you have in your system before the 4 rocks 15 days ago?

Good luck
The probation officer can detect if you delute your urine. Then they get more suspicious. Don't delut your urine at tim of drug test. Drink 1 gaturade 1hour before drug test.

Last edited by moke64916; 07-06-2011 at 15:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2011, 04:21
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
stryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way upstryder09 is on the way up
Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3 Points: 410, Level: 3
Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam o View Post
Does anyone know if Methiopropamine would show up as a False/positive on a drug test for Methamphetamine? (WIKI... says it's a structured analog of Meth-amph.)

Thank You.
I'm not sure, but even if it did screen positive, it would not confirm positive by GC/MS or LC/MS/MS.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:35
Silver Member

Female from United States
Girl Interupted is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916 View Post
You will pass. Cocain gets out f your system within 3 days. 5 at the most.

moke64916 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

The probation officer can detect if you delute your urine. Then they get more suspicious. Don't delut your urine at tim of drug test. Drink 1 gaturade 1hour before drug test.
Well, I don't know anything urine testing while on probation but if diluting results in suspicion, then it's probably not such a good idea after all.

Strategy's For Unine Tesa
by B. Potter

"Strategy: Flushing
Putting liquid through the urinary system washes drug metabolites out, which reduces the danger of testing positive. A problem is that after flushing urine is colorless, which can arouse suspicion. This can be solved by taking vitamin B, which turns urine dark yellow so that the sample appears normal again. Over-the-counter diuretics, available in drugstores, accelerate flushing by stepping up secretion of water from the body. Caffeine is a diuretic, so drinking coffee, black tea, and caffeinated cola--all of which are perfectly legal--helps flush the system. Flushing is legal, and, in fact, drinking a lot of fluids is recommended by nutritionists. Nonetheless, talking about beating the test by drinking water is not a good idea, because it can cause suspicion and lead to closer scrutiny with more sophisticated tests. Flushing can be detected by measuring the creatine and specific gravity of the urine. But these tests are expensive and rarely done.
Strategy: Masking
Masking is a strategy in which a legal substance masks or covers the presence of drug metabolites in the urine so that they are not detected when the urine is tested. Antacids like Tums® and Rolaids® are thought to mask amphetamines, cocaine, and PCP. Aspirin and ibuprofen can sometimes hide cannaboids and opiates.
Strategy: Diluting
With the diluting strategy, water is added directly into the urine sample, which dilutes the concentration of drug metabolites. This technique is effective but dangerous, and if caught, one can get into serious trouble. Under the stringent Federal Guidelines, blue dye is added to the toilet water and the back of the toilet is taped up to prevent diluting. Additionally, the temperature of the sample is recorded. On the other hand, many drug testing situations are not stringently monitored, making it easier to add water to the sample.
Strategy: Substituting
In substitution, the person does not provide any urine but pours someone else's urine into the specimen cup. This strategy is dangerous, because monitors are on the lookout. If substitution is suspected, there is a lot of explaining to do. In some states, tampering with a drug test is a misdemeanor. Aside from the challenge of successfully sneaking a fake sample into the test site, getting uncontaminated urine can be difficult. Supposedly "clean" urine may test positive for something the donor did not know would trigger the positive test. Some people have put the substitute sample into "bladder bags" strapped to the body, which keeps it warm and (hopefully) avoids detection during a "pat down."
Strategy: Adulterating
Another strategy is adding a substance to the sample that nullifies the urine test. People have tried lye, salt, household ammonia, bleach, soap, and Liquid Drano®. Each has problems and effectiveness is far from guaranteed. Table salt and soap are the most reliable. Salt can be carried into the test site under the fingernails. However, Federal Guidelines require that the hands be washed in the presence of a monitor for just this reason. In more casual testing settings, adulteration can be relatively easy. Tampering can be detected by testing the pH of the sample, but this is rarely done--except when suspicions have been aroused." B. Potter Phd.
This article can be downloaded for personal use. Any other use or reproduction
requires written permission from Ronin Publishing, Box 3008, Oakland CA 94609,
Ph 510/420-3669, Fax 510/420-3672
Old 14-06-2011, 11:28
Platinum Member & Advisor

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18 Points: 15,418, Level: 18
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

I gotta say, if you know you have a test coming up the best time to research this would have been before using the drugs. Cos whatever we might say it won't change the outcome. If you'd have checked before you could have had a clean test and a lots less stress now.

Just some thought s for you to consider in the future love?

Sparkles.

Share this on: