Register Tags

Notices

Old 24-05-2011, 01:43

Male from United States
superstoner1324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 122, Level: 1 Points: 122, Level: 1 Points: 122, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Best forms of oxycodone?

Hey, everyone. In the past my puppy has enjoyed experimenting a little bit with opiates with oxycodone such as Percocet 5-325's and vicodin 20's and such. My puppy wanted to try out pure oxycodone generics like oxycontin or roxycodone. He had heard, however, that both oc and roxy had been made more difficult to abbuse with extra layers, fillers, etc. in the new forms of the pill. So, how would one go about abusing said pills and getting around extra levels of protection?

Also, are there any other attainable pure oxycodone or hydrocodone tablets circulating? My puppy would be thrilled by any extra help or information!

Thank you!
Old 24-05-2011, 05:05

26 y/o Male from United States
Leviticuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Best forms of oxycodone?

A friend of a friend that uses opiates has told me that generic 15 and 30 mg oxycodone pills have not yet been made more difficult to abuse. While he does not use the new OCs, he has no trouble finding generic roxys in his part of the country (the southeast U.S.). He gets them quite often and has no trouble crushing them up for insufflation.
Old 24-05-2011, 06:54
Silver Member

Male from United States
SeeYouOnPluto is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 246, Level: 2 Points: 246, Level: 2 Points: 246, Level: 2

Swim has found percocet 7.5-325 are very enjoyable.

The brand name oxycontin I believe is officially ER(extended release) they are very difficult to crush up and in my opinion not worth the trouble while percocets are available.

If swim was to try something it would probably be

"In the US Oxycodone Immediate Release tablets are also available in 10 mg (pink) and 20 mg (grey) tablets from KVK-Tech, a generic manufacturer."

"Roxicodone, a generic oxycodone product designed to have an immediate release effect for rapid pain relief, is available in 15 mg (green), and 30 mg (blue) tablets"

Taken from wiki, stay safe and the 30 mg may be too much for a first time user
Old 24-05-2011, 18:24

26 y/o Male from United States
Leviticuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeYouOnPluto View Post
Swim has found percocet 7.5-325 are very enjoyable.

The brand name oxycontin I believe is officially ER(extended release) they are very difficult to crush up and in my opinion not worth the trouble while percocets are available.

If swim was to try something it would probably be

"In the US Oxycodone Immediate Release tablets are also available in 10 mg (pink) and 20 mg (grey) tablets from KVK-Tech, a generic manufacturer."

"Roxicodone, a generic oxycodone product designed to have an immediate release effect for rapid pain relief, is available in 15 mg (green), and 30 mg (blue) tablets"

Taken from wiki, stay safe and the 30 mg may be too much for a first time user
Yeah, I think its funny how the media and law enforcement made such a big deal about OxyContin and now that it is finally reformulated there are still all these generic immediate release tablets around that are just as easy to abuse as OC was, and no one seems to make as big a deal about it as OxyContin. My friend of a friend used to use OC until they reformulated it, and now he simply does the 15 and 30 mg roxys. In fact, he prefers the roxys to the old OCs because you don't have to go through the hassle of removing the time-release coating.
Old 26-05-2011, 00:48
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

34 y/o Male from United States
ClapOnCannabis is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

Roxys are by far the best formulation I've had. Although, I'd definitely like to try a liquid dropper solution.
Old 31-05-2011, 10:40
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Oregon
Mineralzz is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Swim is on four 5mg Oxycodone's, they are generic brand I believe and contain no acetaminophen. They are 05 502/M (imprint) so you can look them up, they are pretty easy to get.
Old 02-06-2011, 16:55
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
biggpri is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

in swim's opinion, the blue 30mg roxycodones are the best ones. swim believes they are produced by malinckrodt pharmacy. they are immediate release, so no need to tamper with the time-release aspect of it. there is no acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin, so it's just pure oxycodone. they are very small and easy to conceal. and lastly, they are very easy to crush up into a fine powder.
Old 02-06-2011, 23:26
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
drugs_bunny is an unknown quantity at this point

over here over the Atlantic we have it best OF you can get a script from the script monkey (doctor) OXYNORM..instant release, no paracetamol..and we dont get the OP's we get OC! BOOOO YAR!
Old 03-06-2011, 01:15

Male from Scotland
repmobile is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugs_bunny View Post
over here over the Atlantic we have it best OF you can get a script from the script monkey (doctor) OXYNORM..instant release, no paracetamol..and we dont get the OP's we get OC! BOOOO YAR!
Yes, just confirming over here our cats get Instant Release Oxynorm capsules (made in UK by Napp Pharma). They are pure Oxycodone Hydrochloride without any other drug or binders etc and range in strengths from 5mg upto 20mg (so 4 x 20mg Oxynorm equals to one 80mg Oxycontin but the Oxynorms are instant release).

Also as said, the OxyContin over here (also made in UK by Napp Pharma) are the original Oxyxontin formula slow release tablets.

They are both controlled drugs over here, but as bunny says, get a script then........heaven.
Old 30-06-2011, 02:50

25 y/o Male from United States
ringmasterdan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClapOnCannabis View Post
Roxys are by far the best formulation I've had. Although, I'd definitely like to try a liquid dropper solution.
theoretically swim could use a simple acetone wash to extract the oxycodone HCl from percocet or roxy's and then simply mix a gram of pure oxycodone in with about a litre of water so that every ml of solution would give a 1mg dose of the drug however thats alot of fucking percocet haha

ringmasterdan added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

not to mention im not quite sure how many drops would equal one ml

ringmasterdan added 743 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

although i suppose you could just use a graduated dropper or even one of those little medicine spoons or something oh and last thing make sure you let all the acetone evaporate from the oxycodone hcl before mixing with water as it is toxic i suggest letting it sit for a day or two in a very non humid area

Last edited by ringmasterdan; 30-06-2011 at 02:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-06-2011, 16:38
Silver Member

28 y/o Female from Germany
Alice420RX is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

well, I don't know which brands you have overseas, here we have only "RAFA" brand Oxycontin, and the syrup version OxyCod...
so not much to choose from, but if you would like to know which one of them is a total favorite- it would defiantly be the Oxycod syrup.
its very tasty (Oxycodone+ strawberry tutti fruity flavor...numnumnum) and its fast strong acting, like IR which we don't have in pills... its my breakthrough pain medication, but some times I prefer taking the amount prescribed to me in this form, faster than the pill and deals well with my pains.
we do have Precocet and Precodan, both filled with other ingredients inside.
also one MAJOR difference is that in Israel you can only buy up to 50mg of Oxycodone if you are not cancer patient, so the dose are staying very low usually, and you can only get 20 pills for 10 days period, than you would need to fill a new prescription and go to the pharmacy trying to convince the pharma guy to let you get it already, and that you DO KNOW its addictive and "super dangerous" for long term use,since it consider as a BIG DEAL when a patient choose to get opiates for pain condition- no one will let you just buy the drugs you need without babbling all about it and driving you crazy...
than after everything you can go back home, than come back 10 days later, again....

Last edited by Alice420RX; 30-06-2011 at 23:46.
Old 30-06-2011, 18:57
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
we do have Precocet and Precodan, both filled with acetaminophen.
Actually, this isn't quite true. Percocet contains acetaminophen/paracetamol/APAP, while Percodan contain aspirin.

We rarely see Percodan here in the States anymore, though I'm sure it must still be available. But now that there are also 5mg instant release oxycodone pills without any other actives, these are usually prescribed for people who have a problem tolerating APAP for whatever reason.

~Kailey
Old 30-06-2011, 23:42
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Percodan contain aspirin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
5mg instant release oxycodone pills without any other actives.

Oh right!!! I get mixed up sometimes,ill fix it thank you!
and yea, there are Oxycontin 5mg here, but only one brand name
Old 01-07-2011, 01:29

swim takes back what he previously said cold water extraction is probably the best rout to go and instead of 1mg/ml swiy could go with a 10mg/ml ratio seems... a bit better to swim
Old 02-07-2011, 02:58

22 y/o Male from United States
Jmsut is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

SWIM really enjoys Roxicodoe 30 mg immediate release tablets insulfated because it is a really relaxing and nerve calming high. SWIM is actually going to ave the house to him self because SWIM's parents are leaving for a week. SWIM has 4 30mg "Berries" ready to go with a couple grams of ganja. Going to be a really enjoyable weekend to say the least. SWIE who reads this should also rate their favorite brands.

Mine:
1.) M-30
2.) A / 215
3.) V's
4.) K9
5.) 224
Old 02-07-2011, 03:45
Silver Member

Male from Earth
ellavader is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice420RX View Post
Oh right!!! I get mixed up sometimes,ill fix it thank you!
and yea, there are Oxycontin 5mg here, but only one brand name
from wat i know they dont make oxycontin 5mg....i think u mean oxycodone 5mg....??
Old 03-07-2011, 07:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsut View Post
SWIM really enjoys Roxicodoe 30 mg immediate release tablets insulfated because it is a really relaxing and nerve calming high. SWIM is actually going to ave the house to him self because SWIM's parents are leaving for a week. SWIM has 4 30mg "Berries" ready to go with a couple grams of ganja. Going to be a really enjoyable weekend to say the least. SWIE who reads this should also rate their favorite brands.

Mine:
1.) M-30
2.) A / 215
3.) V's
4.) K9
5.) 224
sounds like a hella good time man personally swim has about ten blues just layin around in a bottle calling swim's name. swim wishes he had some bud tho shits been dry lately unless you wanna pay 30 a g for medicinal shit
Old 03-07-2011, 17:52

31 y/o Male from United States
DrFeelgood99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

The best thing he gets his hands on is the yellow perc 10/325's..name brand..best of the best in his opnion. followed closley by the green and blue roxys.

Last edited by Gradient; 03-07-2011 at 20:49. Reason: unnecessary statement about dealing
Old 04-07-2011, 02:40
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

my all time favorite oxycodone pills were the oxycontin 60 mg tabs. they were red and for what ever reason i really liked them, now they are not available in the u.s. since they switched to the op.

so i would say if i were to start using oxycodone again it would be the blue 30 mg instant release. so far i haven't seen them made in a anti abuse form, and even if they were they could be swallowed with basically the same result as snorting due to their high oral bioavailability. the best brand for iv use were the ones stamped with "M" or "V". they drew up really easy, didn't gel at all.
Old 04-07-2011, 21:43

25 y/o Female from Norway
Cherie should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Where my monkey lives they only have the Oxy in these forms:

Oxycodone ratiopharm, extended release
OxyContin Mundipharma, extended release
OxyNorm Mundipharma, rapid caps, mixture and injections
Targiniq Mundipharma, extended release + naloxone to prevent obstipation.

Naloxone is an antidote, so you can't get that high if you swallow it whole, it's like 10 mg oxy/5 mg nalox, and so on in every dosage. But if you crush it (just chew) so it's like rapid oxy, and you get the firt pass metabolism, naloxone don't do anything.

My monkey has tried them all, but just orally.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:14
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellavader View Post
from wat i know they dont make oxycontin 5mg....i think u mean oxycodone 5mg....??
couldn't find bigger picture...

אוקסיקונטין 5
Oxycontin 5 mg
Old 31-07-2011, 04:51

24 y/o Male from USA - Florida
smokeasac needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1

the 20 mg oc pills arent very hard to crush up for snorting and when swim takes them orally he just chews them into powder and then washes it down
Old 31-07-2011, 07:26
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

My fav was the 80 mg Oxycontin (brand or generic) that was injectable. They were by far the best. Small pills so you could shoot 2 at a time in a 1 cc rig if you needed to. I knew this chick who used to get them. 4 a day. She hit me with 160 mg my first time. I nearly fell out.

Nowadays, you can't get any oxycodone pill larger than 30 mg that is injectable in America
Old 31-07-2011, 07:47
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Herbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way up
Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Currently on 'Supeudol/oxycodoneIR' 10mg tablets, 2 pills 6x daily. On my second/ follow-up appointment after swtching to oxy [percocet, 5mg/325 APAP] from fentanyl, the physician lady (happened to be the third doctor I was seeing in the clinic due to the primary and backup doctor being on vacation) says, "well I see here you were Rx'd pure codeine 30 mg prior the fentanyl, lets put you up to 10mgIR without the APAP - there is still yet a 20mg IR if you need it in future and we can possibly get 30mgIR for you too when they are required, if you like, you may continue taking a tylenol arthrtitus tablet every twelve hours, add in ibuprofen every 6-8 hours if you feel it helps."

My favorite formulation I suppose was a traditional 40 - 80mgER tablet, lol although I was doing those once every so often before my injury; what I didnt like, was watching people smoke an entire pill as it runs around the foil leaving a black, surely cancerous streak (pyrolised fillers, yum), at least if it was an 80 they didnt have to hit it very much (in the beginning..)

Wanting to stay away from ER tablets as I am unsure of if the new formulation which gel's up is in my region. Any confirmation of how far north they are reaching?

Ultimately I think MorphineER [morphine, with its poor oral bioavailability requires a daily dose which all of a sudden becomes much more.. pronounced when insufflated, say on a weekend in place of alcohol with friends, while employing 2-3 days breaks every 8-10 days, or something like that vs oxycodone which has pronounced decrease in efficacy when insufflated] would be nice to have along with something like this supeudol/oxycodoneIR for breakthrough, MorphineER can still be enjoyed easily from what I understand when hit with a social situation where alcohol, etcetera is abundant. After the last four years, I do not want to be stuck with a pill that gel's up when I want a bit of warmth to replace the beers that I cant drink with my friends who I barely see. I am not yet considering injecting, even if it is for legitimate reason; I am taking into consideration that if I need to be on these meds long-term, I will wait as long as I can before stepping up, waiting until other preparations no longer provide funtionable relief.

Last edited by Herbs&Hopes; 31-07-2011 at 08:10.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:32

24 y/o Male from United States
mrflowers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

i've injected generic roxi's without any problems

Share this on:

Tags
hydrocodone, oxycodone, oxycontin, percocet, roxycodone, targiniq, vicodin