Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 23-05-2011, 01:20

Male from United States
jackiesbaby should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 777, Level: 4 Points: 777, Level: 4 Points: 777, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Taking suboxone for fun with little opiate tolerance?

SWIM is an occasional recreational opiate user, so has a low amount of tolerance. He's heard bupe/suboxone can be fun for people with little to no opiate tolerance.

Well, SWIM happened upon an 8mg suboxone pill, and has heard that it can be recreational for someone with little tolerance if they take an 8th or a 16th of the pill (that'd be 1 or 0.5mg), but has also heard horror stories of people getting very sick off of it.
Old 23-05-2011, 01:23
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: Taking suboxone for fun with little opiate tolerance?

less is more with sub, pleasure wise. If I take 4 mg, I get a little buzz which is nice but nothing spectacular. If I take 8, I'm just really tired and lazy. (I'm opiate tolerant, btw)

Start with .5 mg and see how you feel. you can always take more.

sub is best for detoxing or holding you over if you're strung out but it can be pleasurable to not dependant users if used properly. I took 12 mg about a month ago and went to work and anytime I sat down, I'd just nod with my head down and my mouth open. but it wasn't a good nod like, it was more like a benzo nod or a been up for a couple days nod. Not pleasurable at all. But a lower dose does give a nice buzz. But sub isn't like other opiates where more is better (until you od ). Less is better.

What is your usual dose of opiates and how often do you use?

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 23-05-2011 at 01:26. Reason: add
Old 23-05-2011, 01:28

Male from United States
jackiesbaby should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 777, Level: 4 Points: 777, Level: 4 Points: 777, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
less is more with sub, pleasure wise. If I take 4 mg, I get a little buzz which is nice but nothing spectacular. If I take 8, I'm just really tired and lazy. (I'm opiate tolerant, btw)

Start with .5 mg and see how you feel. you can always take more.

sub is best for detoxing or holding you over if you're strung out but it can be pleasurable to not dependant users if used properly. I took 12 mg about a month ago and went to work and anytime I sat down, I'd just nod with my head down and my mouth open. but it wasn't a good nod like, it was more like a benzo nod or a been up for a couple days nod. Not pleasurable at all. But a lower dose does give a nice buzz. But sub isn't like other opiates where more is better (until you od ). Less is better.

What is your usual dose of opiates and how often do you use?
Mainly just codeine and oxycodone very sporadically. SWIM took 200mg of codeine a few days ago, then 20mg of oxycodone a few weeks before that.

Last edited by jackiesbaby; 23-05-2011 at 01:34.
Old 23-05-2011, 16:33
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Yeah, buprenorphine (the main active ingredient in Suboxone) is stupid, ridiculously potent. .5mg would have a non-tolerant individual high for HOURS, quite possibly into the next day.

Much like methadone (another obnoxiously potent opioid), bupe can take up to 2 hours to fully kick in, even though you might begin to feel some effects within 20-30 minutes. Do *NOT* redose before the 2 hour mark! Also, opioid highs, while sedating, tend to make people unable to sleep; this is important to remember with bupe because it's high lasts so darn long.

Be very careful! It can be hard to get .5mg from an 8mg Suboxone tablet; it might be a good idea to dissolve half or a quarter of the tablet in, say, 1cc of water & dose yourself that way. If you put a quarter of a tablet into a little glass (shotglass would work well) & get a 1cc syringe without the needle (just about any pharmacy; if they don't have the ones without a needle, get one with the needle & break off the needle), you can fill the syringe with water to the halfway point, add the water to the tablet, stir until it's dissolved (there will probably still be some gunk in there - you can filter it out with a little piece of a q-tip if you want), then suck the now orange-colored water into the syringe. Pull up some more plain water into the syringe until it's at the 1cc mark.

Now you have 4 0.5mg doses in there; squirt a quarter of the mix in the syringe under the tongue & let it absorb.

I don't recommend that 'newbies' mess around with Suboxone; it really is very very potent & because it also takes a while to kick in, people end up overdosing & being very sick & dysphoric for a day or more. Start very very low w/Suboxone & move up slowly.

All the best,

~Kailey

Share this on:

Tags
bupe, buprenorphine, buprenorphine dosage, codeine, drug, drugs-forum, opiate, opiates, opioid, recreational dose, recreational use, suboxone, suboxone dosage, suboxone strip, suboxone strips, tolerance