Notices

Old 17-05-2011, 11:11
Silver Member

Female from United States
Ratsabilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Co-dydramol.

Hello. Does anyone know anything about co-dydramol? Is it worth taking?
Old 17-05-2011, 14:06
Silver Member

Male from Spain
RoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPACRoboCodeine7610 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,391, Level: 8 Points: 3,391, Level: 8 Points: 3,391, Level: 8
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%
Re: Co-dydramol.

Those contain dihydrocodeine and paracetamol.They are worth taking, but depending on how much paracetamol/acetaminophen is in them you may either be able to take them directly or you may have to preform a CWE (Cold water extraction).

If you need to do do a CWE, search for ¨Robo´s Cold water extraction¨.Keep in mind that paracetamol/acetaminophen poisoning is very dangerous, and you should never, under any circumstances consume more than 4g in 24 hours or 1.5g in one dose maximum.

If you post the dose in each pill, Robo will tell you if it´s worth it to do a CWE.

Robo
Old 18-05-2011, 18:59
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
diffs is on the way updiffs is on the way updiffs is on the way up
Points: 438, Level: 3 Points: 438, Level: 3 Points: 438, Level: 3

In the UK, Co-dydramol is usually Dihydrocodeine/Paracetamol 10/500mg. You do get 20/500 and 30/500. If its the 10mg tabs one will prob need to do a CWE like Robo said as even someone with little tolerance will usually need at least 60mg of DHC, which would mean 6 tabs which would contain 3g of Paracetamol......and thats probably the absolute minimum one would need.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good call regarding safety as well as the information regarding dihydrocodeine/APAP ratios in different co-dydramol tablets.
Old 18-05-2011, 19:50
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

The ones you can get without prescription aren't even 10mg, they're 7.46mg (with 0.5g of paracetamol) so a CWE would be necessary even for a very, very light recreational dose.
Old 01-08-2011, 21:02

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Golden Cobra is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Hey, apologises for hijacking your thread but I have a related question.

Co-Dydramol is similar to Zapain which a friend of mine has a LOT of apparently. Zapain is CP and Paracetamol 30/500. My friend was wondering, with the recommended dosage of Paracetamol being 4000mg in 24hours, if he took 8 Zapain (240mg codeine 4000mg paracetamol) in one go just once a day would he be safe or should he always perform CWE in cases like this?
Old 01-08-2011, 21:19
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England
Space Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumSpace Numpty is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 5,934, Level: 11 Points: 5,934, Level: 11 Points: 5,934, Level: 11
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Cobra View Post

Co-Dydramol is similar to Zapain which a friend of mine has a LOT of apparently. Zapain is CP and Paracetamol 30/500. My friend was wondering, with the recommended dosage of Paracetamol being 4000mg in 24hours, if he took 8 Zapain (240mg codeine 4000mg paracetamol) in one go just once a day would he be safe or should he always perform CWE in cases like this?
CWE. If you like your liver.

To the OP, if you let people know the dosages of DHC to APAP they can comment further, but im generaly of the opinion that CWE is so easy you might as well just do it regardless.

Good succinct safety advice about cwe.
Old 24-08-2011, 23:58

Male from United Kingdom
Doc_Benway_70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

Magaret thinks it's a good idea to always CWE - it doesn't take long and it is so much safer. She reckons that she gets a cleaner buzz as well but that might be psychosomatic.
Old 26-08-2011, 15:49
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.timkanu is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3 Points: 400, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Cobra View Post

If you have any care for your body then you should never take 4g of paracetamol in one dose, especially not on consecutive days. Though it might not be TOO dangerous, i'm sure there will be a adverse effect on you liver.

When CWE is so easy to do, there is no reason to potentially poison your self in seeking a high.

If you are going to take drugs, then exercise harm reduction and caution in your methods. Be kind to your self and always CWE.

Excellent call regarding not taking 4g of APAP in a single dose.
Old 01-09-2011, 18:05
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7

How long is a piece of string? It's not like there's a magic 'dangerous dose' of paracetamol, and if you stay under that you're fine but if you go above you're doing yourself terrible damage. The more you take and the more often you take it, the more likely you are to do yourself harm and the more severe that harm is likely to be.

With pills containing 30mg of the good stuff for every 0.5g of paracetamol, a nice efficient CWE will be easy and won't take very long as you'll only need a few pills to get a reasonable dose. You don't have to, but it's your liver - the risk is up to you.
Old 04-09-2011, 15:28
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
detoxking is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1

I have never tried CWE before. Often wondered how I would get codeine/DHC out of some of the OTC tablets, or the weaker prescription tablets containing paracetamol. In the past I have taken huge amounts of CO-Dydramol tablets in an attempt to get high off the DHC. Unfortunately, the amolunt of paracetamol I was consuming as a consequence just made me feel really sick and I didn't feel any benefit from the DHC. I was lucky not to do myself any real damge from the paracetamol. I know that it is a very toxic drug, and not a pleasant way to die if it starts shutting down your organs. If you are clued up on CWE, then I guess CO-Dydramol is worth getting hold of. However, if you don't know what your doing (and I'm guessing most regular folks don't), then I would not recommend using this drug as a way to get high.

Please don't give advice in this forum on manipulating doctors.

Last edited by Smeg; 04-12-2012 at 00:55. Reason: Manipulation of doctors tip removed.
Old 14-09-2011, 13:46
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United Kingdom
[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up
Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4

[QUOTE=detoxking;1024998]

No chance of getting DHC w/o paracetamol for acute idiopathic pain from your doctor, unless you have clear evidence of why you are pain and what's causing it. I have chronic pain with evidence, and can't tolerate these shitty NSAIDs, yet my doctor still won't give me any opioids without paracetamol. Paracetamol and the likes upset my stomach and give me lower back pain. Basically it feels like my intestines are being twisted in a knot. Blagging for scripts is not easy; GPs get patients every single day trying to get opiates...99% can tell when someone's lying. I am genuinely in pain quite often and still get treated like a piece of shit junkie. Basically doctors will be wary and suspicious of anyone who complains of pain, esp when there's no obvious cause. [no injury, no underlying conditions, etc.] Blood tests will be the first thing being done to see if there's anything wrong, when the pain is unexplained. When that comes back normal, you're running out of options. Doctors will ask to describe exactly what kind of pain you're feeling, where it is, how often it is, what is it like on a 1-10 scale, does it stop you from functioning normally, etc. Saying you've sprained your ankle or whatever, with no bruising or swelling won't get you anywhere. Occasionally, but bear in mind this is very rare, in severe cases of RLS, you get might prescribed codeine, if you say that the sensations are painful, last all day, and stop you from sleeping. However, RLS is not something that can be proved easily, unfortunately for me, I also suffer from RLS and have been for years, and all I get is Zopiclone when I really can't sleep and my eyes are more red than white when I pay a visit to the doctors. However, signs of sleep deprivation can be determined easily as a result of RLS, whereas RLS as a condition is largely undiagnosed.

Co-codamols of the lowest dosage [8/500] are first choice by doctors for pain anyway. You'd have to be on them for a good few months before your doctor would consider to switch you to anything stronger. I don't recommend trying to manipulate your doctor into giving you a prescription, it'll most likely not work, and destroying that trust is probs not worth it. If you get labelled with drug seeking behaviour, you can say goodbye to getting any opiates in the future when you are actually in pain.

On the subject, yes, it's definitely worth doing a CWE, of course only if you have a considerable amount of pills. Without a tolerance and with a low body weight, 40mg should be enough to produce a pleasant buzz. With a tolerance, and if you have a tolerance to stronger opiates, trying to achieve a high from DHC is probably completely pointless.

Last edited by Smeg; 04-12-2012 at 01:00. Reason: Quoted revelation of a method of manipulating a doctor.

Share this on:

Tags
anger, codeine, cold water extraction, come up, cwe, dihydrocodeine, drug, drugs, drugs forum, extraction, how to extract, mdma, paracetamol, snorting, zopiclone

» New Threads
Methiopropamine Experiences
Last post by Dwight89
53 Replies, 74,112 Views
1 big hit vs several small hits in...
Last post by Nosferatus
1 Replies, 37 Views
Struggling to kick heroin addiction
Last post by wesaychurchhh
4 Replies, 94 Views
ive finally jumped from 20 year...
Last post by torn2bits