Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydrocodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 15-05-2011, 01:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
weedskins is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 163, Level: 2 Points: 163, Level: 2 Points: 163, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
what are the effects of 20mg of hydrocodone

So my friend has 2 pills left.

They are 10/325.

He took 1 and smoked weed last week and had an amazing high, he wasnt really sure if it was the vicodin because he was soo stoned.

So he plans on taking 2 pills tonight, that would be 20 mg.

He wants to use the water extraction thing so he can get the acetaminophen out. If he messes up can this ruin the pills?

should he just take both without the water thing? will 650 mg of acetaminophen get him sick?

And how long till the effects kick in? He plans on doing this without weed so he can see what it feels like by itself.

And what is the high like off of 20mg?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Honest request in attempt to be safe. Good details with intelligent questions.
Old 15-05-2011, 04:39
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,318, Level: 12 Points: 7,318, Level: 12 Points: 7,318, Level: 12
Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6% Activity: 4.6%
Re: what are the effects of 20mg of hydrocodone

First off, I do not advise anyone to do drugs. If this were for pain, I can say that taking the two pills to equal 650mg of acetaminophen is less than taking two regular strength tylenol, so unless you have a bad liver you should be perfectly okay. I would like to add though that taking this much again within 4 hours is not a good idea. The recommended dosage on tylenol is no more than 1,000mg or 1 g every 4 hours and to not exceed 4,000mg or 4g in a 24 hour period. The CWE would not be necessary for this because of the low amount of acetaminophen. Chances are you would lose pain relieving effects from both the hydrocodone and the low amount of APAP (acetaminophen).

Now, regarding the amount of hydrocodone. If you took 1 of the pills that gave you 10mg of hydrocodone and it helped the pain to your desired want, then if you are really hurting now, taking 1 and a half of the pills should solve the desired effects of pain relief you are most likely going for. Please understand, you should always consult a doctor, and I am not a doctor, however, chances are that even though taking both pills is a high amount of hydrocodone for someone who does not regularly take this medication, it should not be fatal. I am not suggesting you take both. I would suggest for maximum pain relief that you take 1 and a half, even if that seems like you are wasting the other half. At the same time, you could take that other half later for if the pain comes back before you go to sleep.

It will take approx. 30 to 60 minutes for the pain relief starts to hit you. It all depends on the individual. Thank you for being safe and asking questions. That is what this site is all about, teaching/learning harm reduction. You should be just fine and I hope that you get the pain relief you need.

Share this on:

Tags
apap, drugs-forum, hydrocodone, hydrocodone effects, pot