Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 13-05-2011, 17:49
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Czech Republic
stryke is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
3,4-DMMC (3,4-dimethylmethcathinone) Experiences

I have ordered 1g of 3,4-DMMC from vendor, which all the time provided stuff of good quality.

At the begining I have snorted 10 mg as allergy test. Nothing happened after 1 hr.

Then I have snorted 100 mg. I have to say, that this substance was really nasty to my nostrils. It really burned hardly (mephedrone is nothing in comparison with this).
During 10 minutes I felt like after 100 mg of mephedrone, but I think that It was rather then state of my mind, state of the body (increase of blood pressure, increase of heart rate). After 15 minutes I noticed only very very slight euphoria. Not any significant stimulation (maybe like cup of green tea).
I decided to take another 200 mg, but again nothing really interesting happened. During night I have done whole 1g and the only noticeable effect were hardly burned nostrils and throat and nose blooding during night. Not any chest pain like on bigger doses of mephedrone, not cold hands and feet, heart was not racing like after mephedrone. I went to bed one hour after last 100 mg, sleeping was hard, I wasn't stimulated, but I can not fall asleep.
Morning was really nasty - head ache, several nose bleedings, nose full of slime like during really hard rhinitis.

To summarize this experience:
- I call myself idiot to take so much of unknown chemical substance, but It was little hard to have it under control, there was some slight euphoria and I wanted to know, if it can be bigger - deffinitely NO!
- this chemical substance is really aggresive (corrosive), my nostrils and throat are really badly burned, I was thinking about visiting doctor (and I did not visit him when it is not really serious)
- It does not gave me anything really pleasant, joint of weed or one beer will give you more euphoria then this
- For me next experience with this substance should be just wasting of my health, time and money; I can not recommend it to anyone.

Body weight: 75 kg
Sex: male
Health status: no permanent medication used

Post Quality Evaluations:
Nice report on a little known substance. Further details such as the subject's body weight, age, sex and experience with stimulants would be appreciated.
thanks for experience report on this one
experience reports with summaries are always useful

Last edited by stryke; 25-02-2012 at 22:17. Reason: Adding asked details
Old 17-09-2011, 17:16
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Sweden
deadich is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1 Points: 55, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: 3,4-DMMC [ 1-(3,4-Dimethylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one] experience

oral gives better effect and u wont have to deal with a broken nose
Old 22-10-2011, 17:11
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Sweden

methoxetamine+ 3,4 dmmc was amazing, amazing cevs and the most amazing and clean euphoria i have ever had. the 3,4 is very short acting though, and i think it makes you extremely tolerant very fast. seems like you can only get high of it like 30 minutes once a week or something, haven't experimented that much with it though. Seems like an amazing drug in combinations, alone it's very boring though.
Old 19-11-2011, 10:37
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Old skool is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hi Folks

A friend of mine is new to rc, was previously into rave scene. He bought a trial pack of rc's including

1g 4MEC
1g 4MEC LIGHT GREEN CRYTALS
1g 3,4DMMC
115mg 6APB
1g buphedrone

Test no 1
My friend tested the 3,4dmmc due to lack of experience reports 1st

Friend details
Height - 6ft
Age - early 30s
Weight - 14 st
Sex -Male
Health - hopefully good

After reading other reports my friend started with a small 100mg line, he said the pain was the worst he had ever sniffed, even compared to crushing E's back in the day. Within seconds the burn moved to back of throught, eyes watering.
20 mins in he started to feel a little odd, no rush but fealt a bit light headed??
Been impashant he started on the wine an had a couple of glasses an this seamed to mix?? Became more aware and deciding what to do next - he played cod mw3 !!
1 hr in no real change still slight headines, he decided to do another 100mg line - he claimed it burnt like hell, with throut burn almost instantly!!
Went back to cod
Further 30 - 40 mins felt more motivated, couldn't get him off the ps3, also had massive urge to drink more.
Ended up staying awake from 1st line for 4-5 hrs, he went to bed still little heady, wasn't a drunken heady, he said it certainly had some sort of buzz, he passed out instant on hitting pillow.

Next day felt terrible, where it seamed to boost his drinking was left with terrible hangover and in fowl mood, he sai it was hard to judge wether this was also a part comedown???

He's gonna have another go later this week, no alcohol and bomb 2-30mg as he researched web and better experiences were reported.

Once he's had a go il have a chat with him see how he got on. Anybody else had experience with this RC?

Old skool added 9 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Meant to say next trial is a drop of 2-30mg

Old skool added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Meant to say next trial is a drop of 2-300 mg

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks for report.

Last edited by Old skool; 19-11-2011 at 10:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-11-2011, 20:19
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old skool View Post
Hi Folks

A friend of mine is new to rc, was previously into rave scene. He bought a trial pack of rc's including

1g 4MEC
1g 4MEC LIGHT GREEN CRYTALS
1g 3,4DMMC
115mg 6APB
1g buphedrone

Test no 1
My friend tested the 3,4dmmc due to lack of experience reports 1st

Friend details
Height - 6ft
Age - early 30s
Weight - 14 st
Sex -Male
Health - hopefully good

After reading other reports my friend started with a small 100mg line, he said the pain was the worst he had ever sniffed, even compared to crushing E's back in the day. Within seconds the burn moved to back of throught, eyes watering.
20 mins in he started to feel a little odd, no rush but fealt a bit light headed??
Been impashant he started on the wine an had a couple of glasses an this seamed to mix?? Became more aware and deciding what to do next - he played cod mw3 !!
1 hr in no real change still slight headines, he decided to do another 100mg line - he claimed it burnt like hell, with throut burn almost instantly!!
Went back to cod
Further 30 - 40 mins felt more motivated, couldn't get him off the ps3, also had massive urge to drink more.
Ended up staying awake from 1st line for 4-5 hrs, he went to bed still little heady, wasn't a drunken heady, he said it certainly had some sort of buzz, he passed out instant on hitting pillow.

Next day felt terrible, where it seamed to boost his drinking was left with terrible hangover and in fowl mood, he sai it was hard to judge wether this was also a part comedown???

He's gonna have another go later this week, no alcohol and bomb 2-30mg as he researched web and better experiences were reported.

Once he's had a go il have a chat with him see how he got on. Anybody else had experience with this RC?

Old skool added 9 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Meant to say next trial is a drop of 2-30mg

Old skool added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Meant to say next trial is a drop of 2-300 mg
Sounds about right, 3,4dmmc is a pretty boring drug alone but has big potenial if comined with other drugs. Of the drugs you have none of them are very good except for 6apb, but 115mg is barely enough for one dose. get more 6apb is my tip.
Old 20-11-2011, 14:11
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Old skool is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My friend is playing with the 4mec at the mo, dropped 100 mg about 1 hr ago, he claims to be buzzy n feeling like coming up, bit speedy n chatty, il see how he gets on

Old skool added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Quote:
My friend is playing with the 4mec at the mo, dropped 100 mg about 1 hr ago, he claims to be buzzy n feeling like coming up, bit speedy n chatty, il see how he gets on
Could he combine the 3,4dmmc with the 4mec?

Old skool added 938 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Quote:

Old skool added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Could he combine the 3,4dmmc with the 4mec?

Ended up doing 500 mg did my mate and his girl, all ingested, good buzz reported but not mind blowing!!

Old skool added 125 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadich View Post
Sounds about right, 3,4dmmc is a pretty boring drug alone but has big potenial if comined with other drugs. Of the drugs you have none of them are very good except for 6apb, but 115mg is barely enough for one dose. get more 6apb is my tip.
What could be mixed with 3,4dmmc?

Last edited by Old skool; 20-11-2011 at 14:11. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-11-2011, 16:53
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from Sweden

Quote:

What could be mixed with 3,4dmmc?
I haven't had a chance to try a lot of mixes. From what i read 4mec+3,4dmmc is nice. The only combo i really tried is mxe+3,4dmmc and it was absolutely amazing, but the duration is extremely short and 3,4dmmc is kind of expensive. It should go well with most drugs though, if you got the money. If it was more potent and l0onger duration i would get more 3,4dmmc no doubt but as for now i wont buy it again unless i feel like i don't have to save money for anything and can just spend it.

Share this on:

Tags
beta-ketones, cathinones, dimethylmethcathinone, dimethylmethcathinone experiences, dmmc, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals