Notices

Old 05-05-2011, 15:40
Silver Member

Male from USA - Virginia
whocaresdude91 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4 Points: 1,023, Level: 4
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Best way to snort Opana ER?

Whats the best way to snort Opana ER (orange stop sign looking pill, says 10). The first time I snorted it, it didnt work. I slammed in one or two lines. Than the next time SWIMS friend used a ped egg to grind the pill into fine powder, than we snorted it in small lines throughout the hour. It worked that time. Is this the best method? How come it doesn't work when you slam the pill in one or two lines?

Thanks for your help
Old 05-05-2011, 22:04
Silver Member

Male from United States
djsjjd is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Best way to snort Opana ER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresdude91 View Post
Whats the best way to snort Opana ER (orange stop sign looking pill, says 10). The first time I snorted it, it didnt work. I slammed in one or two lines. Than the next time SWIMS friend used a ped egg to grind the pill into fine powder, than we snorted it in small lines throughout the hour. It worked that time. Is this the best method? How come it doesn't work when you slam the pill in one or two lines?

Thanks for your help
10 is a low dose. They also come in 20, 30 and 40. It may be that there is so much filler in there that you need to take a bit more. You also may have been able to achieve greater absorption through small doses, rather than in large doses - which may have caused most of it to drip, rather than being absorbed in the nasal cavity.
Old 17-05-2011, 04:20
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
rain_maker needs to UTFSE some more before posting.rain_maker needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Swim would recommend one being very careful when snorting this odd substance.

Swim just tried it for the first time (low opiate tolerance) and took 10 mg orally, hardly felt anything for the next 2 hours and then decided to snort about 2mg, didnt feel anything until swim put in a chew (tobacco) and then swims heart starting beating CRAZY fast almost instantly, one of the scariest things in swims life.

BE CAREFUL!!

Last edited by rain_maker; 17-05-2011 at 05:00.
Old 18-05-2011, 16:31
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain_maker View Post
Swim would recommend one being very careful when snorting this odd substance...didnt feel anything until swim put in a chew (tobacco) and then swims heart starting beating CRAZY fast almost instantly, one of the scariest things in swims life.
Just a question...does your friend normally "chew" on a regular basis?

Because opioids are a depressant; the main worry with them is them causing respiratory depression, where you stop breathing & your heart stops beating. Nicotine, however, is a stimulant & too much nicotine can easily cause a rapid heartbeat.

Having said that, many people mention feeling "more high" from opioids upon smoking a cigarette, enough that previous to smoking they felt really high but okay, and started nodding like crazy (& frightening themselves) upon inhaling that cigarette.

Interesting.

~Kailey
Old 23-05-2011, 05:12
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
rain_maker needs to UTFSE some more before posting.rain_maker needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I would say I chew about 3/4 - 1 can per week usually, sometimes my use is intermittent as I havent decided if I want to do this for the rest of my life. About 8 months ago when swiy was pretty "fresh" to opiate usage putting a chew in would significantly increase the effect but as time progressed swiy would experience less of the effect and more heart palpitations.

Swim was never hardcore and would only do 20-40 mg per day for 3-4 days out of the week (usually the lower range) for a week or 2 out of the month at most.

Prior to swims dose of oxymorphone he hadnt done any opiates for 2 weeks. Throughout the night he experienced significant heart palipations and the accompanied fear without any subsequent dose of nicotone after the intial dose, he also felt almost no euphoric effects
Old 14-06-2011, 07:16

23 y/o Male from United States
CrimsonBlood87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

That doesnt make any sense My pet goat is prescribed Opana 10s and of course he snorts them as apposed to taking them, He simply peels off the coating cause it isnt good to put in your nose because it contains silicates, then crushes it up and snorts the pill all in one line, and before his tolerance got ridiculous it worked amazingly. Unfortunately now he has to snort like 50-60 mg to get where 10 used to get him. lol

Post Quality Evaluations:
A good illustration regarding the inevitability of increased tolerance with regular use.
Old 27-08-2011, 00:57

46 y/o Male from Earth
ruk777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

my cousin takes 40 mg of methadone per day. Now he got an RX for 40 mg opana. he can snort 5 of these crushed to a fine powder with minimal effect. NO NOD. On the other hand, he claims that he can snort one $10 bag of H and be amazingly high, nodding, etc.. Oxycontin also has no effect, or limited. he is scared to stop taking methadone, so he doesn't. But still does not understand why opana nor oxycontin can not beat a MUCH smaller dose of H.
When will he ever learn?
Old 04-02-2012, 18:13
Mercury Member

34 y/o Male from United States
MekaDoc needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Well, Well my patience has run thin with this problem. I have researched it long enough to make an informed decision on how to advise the patient. I will start by saying my pain patient came to the office complaining about having headaches from snorting opanas. I found out it turns into a sticky gel as soon as it gets wet. His sinuses were totally clogged, and had this gel all throughout his ears nose and throat. I saw no immediate danger, but he was having trouble breathing with the gel in his lungs. So I prescribed him some percocets until we could figure out a way to refine his medicine. He gave me a few pills to perform tests on. I found morphine er also gelled up the same way. After a few days, a lot of research, and wasted medicine. We have found the solution. All I can say at this time is that it seemed to completely dissolve. although he has not tested it yet, this seems to be the only way to release the gum. I ask anyone as I did my patient " what chemicals make up stomach acid?" Now it is time for the riddle! "How do you kill a slug without getting goo all over your shoe?" If you are not smart enough to figure out this riddle you do not need the information it supplies. Be safe, and remember less is always better. Also, never lose your self control or you will go broke cold turkey. Oh and for the record I got the idea on the toilet looking at contact lens cleaner my ex left with her weak azz colored contacts. That is how many chems I went through trying to figure this pain in the azz formula out.

MekaDoc added 504 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

The patient tried it this morning, " it burns like the mother, but works perfectly!" drip and all.

MekaDoc added 161 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

The patient told me he snorted about 1.25mg and took a perk 10. It totally blew his mind. It was really strong about an hour after he did it, and it lasted about 2 hours. He says his sinuses feel kind of torn up, so we might use a little less of the solution.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This post appears muddled and confused. The "riddle" about the slug seems to serve no purpose in this thread.

Last edited by MekaDoc; 04-02-2012 at 18:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
snorting drugs