Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 05-05-2011, 09:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
chemman is captain of the psychonauts.chemman is captain of the psychonauts.
N-ethylbuphedrone (NEB)

I had the pleasure a few times to test the N-ethylbuphedrone (NEB). This is a very powerful stimulant. The effects of its actions persist for 15 hours.
Immediately after taking appears short-lived euphoria and excitement. These effects persist for 1,5-2 hours. At that time, everything is very pleasant. Every thing makes a lot of joy and satisfaction. This step is similar to methamphetamine.

The second phase is the stimulation. The stimulation lasts for several hours. This is a weak stimulation, reminiscent of a small dose of amphetamine. Sleep is not possible, but just read the book, the work makes a lot of pleasure.

The effective dosage is in the range 50-150 mg, but the substance starts to operate at 10 mg.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent but brief writeup on a novel compound. Thank you for this contribution (P.S. Your english is fine!)!
Helpful experience report & your English is perfectly understandable. Good work!
Don't hotlink images from distributor websites. This is no different to disclosing the source.
interesting, thanks for bringing this to our attention

Last edited by Phenoxide; 05-05-2011 at 18:00. Reason: hotlinked images
Old 16-05-2011, 14:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from United States
samsa is on the way upsamsa is on the way upsamsa is on the way up
Points: 580, Level: 3 Points: 580, Level: 3 Points: 580, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: N-ethylbuphedrone (NEB)

Excellent wealth of information. I would be interested in the untapped potential of this RC as an effective stimulant or amphetamine alternative. Any other info/experiences?
Old 19-05-2011, 06:02
Banned

30 y/o Male from Poland
bluelotus should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Welcome to my compatriot chemman and the rest of the forum members, this is my first post on this forum. I was recently pleased to come across this substance. As a legal stimulant it performs pretty well and gives us a pretty good kick, improves concentration, increases the desire for action. It is long-acting and caused no nausea.

Please post in English even if you need to use a automatic translator to do so. A majority of forum readers are English speaking.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 19-05-2011 at 09:20. Reason: approximate translation to english
Old 14-06-2011, 01:11

Male from United States
grantremmers is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

SWIM just acquired a sample of this. SWIM has a somewhat of a high tolerance to 4-FA but just took 120mg an hour ago followed by another 120mg 30min ago. Feels effects, they are nice. Not to intense he says.

thanks for posting, but a more detailed report would be appreciated
Old 12-08-2011, 18:59
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Germany
Shuras_Lab_assistant is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Somebody I bumped into told me, himself being a huge fan of stims, that he found NEB to far shorter lasting than stated in the first post and only providing minor, very subtle, stimulation. He was 100 percent sure as to the substance was really NEB.
Old 13-09-2011, 15:48

31 y/o Male from Germany
The German is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuras_Lab_assistant View Post
Somebody I bumped into told me, himself being a huge fan of stims, that he found NEB to far shorter lasting than stated in the first post and only providing minor, very subtle, stimulation. He was 100 percent sure as to the substance was really NEB.
SWIM agrees with this. The effects of NEB are nice, but it is a short lasting drug. After 1-2 hours all effects are gone and there is no further stimulation.
Old 14-09-2011, 21:21
Silver Member

Male from Poland
surveilled is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I am very into light dopaminergics, and this one I consider my least favourite. All of light dopaminergics provide subtle stimulation, but this one's stimulation I would call faint. It dehydrates far stronger than pyrrolidin ketones, but slightly less than buphedrone. The dose is also above group's average.
Old 15-09-2011, 19:55
is not his mind

Male from Earth
NeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

Many of the reports on this compound thus far are very brief, although appreciated, the community would benefit much more if reports contained more information. Previous drugs and comparisons for one, but structured lists of positive and negative effects, duration, etc.
Old 28-09-2011, 02:19

31 y/o Male from Germany
The German is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

positive:
- effects are not really bad
- a little bit too much won't end up in a horror trip

negative:
- you will never get where you want to be (espeacially with some tolerance)
- less potent
- relatively short in duration
- feels "toxic" (personal opinion)
- nasty when taken via nasal administration
- oral administration is hardly showing effects

result: This is one of the drugs on which you wish you could travel back in time when mephedrone was on the market. The comparison with methamphetamine in the first post is laughable. It is like comaparing a mercedes (where methamphetmamine is the mercedes) with a rusty bicycle.
Old 14-03-2012, 23:30
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.
Points: 755, Level: 4 Points: 755, Level: 4 Points: 755, Level: 4
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

My uncle and manticore have experience with this drug. When one uses the term "vanilla stimulant" they both automatically think of NEB. It can best be described as providing a buphedrone type stimulation with a higher active dose and shorter duration of action. 80 mg insufflation provides nice background stimulation, although it is not all that different from what one can aquire from coffee.

However, my manticore has experience with IV use of this drug (as well as IV use of many substituted cathinones) and he finds that at the proper dose this activity is quite pleasurable. It gives a swimmy head rush with a nitrite type buzziness not unlike a shot of cocaine, with no wah wahs though. It is really easy to find oneself hitting several times a day with NEB, it is very addictive and compulsive.

So in summation, not a total waste of time, but, and this is probably the reason the posts are so short, it is not a unique, novel substance in any way. It does exactly what one expects and is best described as "uninteresting".
Old 22-09-2013, 11:55

20 y/o Male from Earth
mecink is an unknown quantity at this point

AFOAF took 40 mg followed by 60 mg three hours later in combo with smoking 0.3 g weed.

He smoked in a pipe his first 40 mg mixed with some tobacco. He felt slightly stimulated but it just didn't wroth it, AFOAF would suggest that this substance loses his potency while smoked.

Three hours later 60 mg insufflated plus weed 30 mins later, this time effects are felt with a rush of euphoria for the very first 20 mins or so then just stimulation nothing else. It goes well with weed.

Pros: increased motivation; increased appreciation of what you're doing; nice stimulation without increasing heart beat that much; slightly well-being feeling.

Neutral: reduced fatigue and urge to eat/drink; slightly bruxism (AFOAF felt like his tongue was kinda stuck... It was odd.)

Cons: Commons with stimulants (Anxiety, lack of sleep for hours etc...)

Overall: AFOAF would admit that it was far better than Buphedrone which stimulant effects were subtle and lasting quite less. Overall it was nice, gentle stimulation that lasted for a good 2 hours with smooth comedown. No hangover, no apparently side effects.

Vote = 6
Old 22-09-2013, 15:56
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I realize now that I hadn't left a report. Personally, I think that it's a perfectly multifaceted stimulant. I found it rather long-lasting, but that the intensity dropped off after a couple of hours. At lower doses, it was a mood boost mostly (10-20mg). At moderate doses (~100mg) I became much more emotionally available and social - the closest to an entactogen I've experienced, personally - and I've used MDMA and M1. The energy was very good and positive, but not jittery, unless I did too much. I don't remember how much it was then, though.

The things for me which set it apart are that it felt quite subtle when it needed to be and I was never, ever afraid of physical harm. Great substance.
Old 25-09-2013, 18:07

29 y/o Male from Germany
3-Meo is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

The rush is so short and boring.
In my book of rc's this is far down the list next to 4-mec, 3,4dmmc and pentedrone.
It's like chasing a ghost.
I wouldn't touch it again because I hate chemicals that make me miss something instead of giving me something.
Old 02-12-2013, 19:10
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.
Points: 477, Level: 3 Points: 477, Level: 3 Points: 477, Level: 3
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%

I must comment this. About a year ago i had a gram of NEB. I did the usual research, i also read the first few comments of this thread. There were no consistent reports and we didn't expect much, just another rather pointless beta-ketone. But we were in for quite a surprise...
We are quite used to the effects of 4-MMC and 3-MMC and pretty much every other bk is not to our liking. Like 3-meo said we don't really like substances that make you miss something.

There was a group of people, i think about 5, having a nice time at a friends house, drinking some wine and chatting. We decided to snort some NEB, i cant remember the dosage but according to my memory it was around 50-100mg. As i said we didn't expect much and continued chatting. 10 minutes passed by and suddenly we realize the chatting has evolved in to a huge well stimulated debate. ( you know, the ketone debate where you have to explain everything)Meaning that we were speaking one over another but managed to understand our co-speakers. I wouldn't say it is really euphoric, but i would describe the effect as pleasant stimulation with well being and body warmth. Unlike everything we read on the internet we were quite surprised. For easy going with friends it's perfect. Maybe small urge to re-dose but nothing near the MMC's. Unfortunately there were no test's made on the stuff (Marquis,lab) but it had the classic b-k sting in the nose and also the drip. It was obtained for trustworthy source And the effects were clearly one of a b-k. I would say if NEB crosses my path again i would take it again. Unlike many other b-k (4-mec, 4-emc, penta). Oh and the effects lasted the usual one hour after dosing. Hope this helps someone

Matches my experiences, well-described.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:20

29 y/o Male from Germany
3-Meo is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Worth mentioning: it ruins your nose very quickly!

Share this on:

Tags
buphedrone, drug, drugs, experience report, research, research chemical, research chemicals, stimulant, wiki

Sitelinks: Information: