Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 03:57

27 y/o Female from United States
cheyanne is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Good to switch between hydromorphone & oxycodone?

hello! kitty is new to this forum, and this is my first post so here goes...

anyway, kitty has a pretty high tolerance for oxycodone. kitty's favorite is the "roxy" 30mgs, and eats about 90mg - 120mg oxycodone every dose to get a good buzz. she's been doing this for little over a year, almost every day.

kitty is about 5'8", 125 lbs (somewhat skinny kitty but can take her opiates like a horse!)

anyway, kitty is wondering if it's good to switch between hydromorphone (kitty just recenly discovered diluadid, and she loves it! although not as much as oxycodone).

kitty must take atleast 40mg of hydromorphone to get a good buzz goin.

kitty has been researching about tolerance, and how it is good to switch because different opiates affect different opiod receptors?

kitty also just discovered opana's, and is in love! except they are much more rare it seems.

can someone explain exactly the best way to get her tolerance back down?

and explain the best ways to potenate her purr? i've read stuff about antihistamine's and grapefruit juice but other suggestions are welcome!

thank you new friends! anyone from san francisco? kitty would like to make more meow-meow buddies

xoxo - cheyanne

cheyanne added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

by the way, kitty does not IV.
only oral, & insufflation. kitty might want to dry shoving it where the sun don't shine, but she's scared it might just end up all over her furr. what's a step-by-step tutorial about rectal administation of diluadid?

thanks! =^_^=

Last edited by cheyanne; 04-05-2011 at 03:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2011, 04:51
Silver Member

Male from United States
Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.Addie Daddy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Re: Good to switch between hydromorphone & oxycodone?

The best thing for tolerance would be to try to take a break, as long as you're willing to deal with opiate withdrawals for a while. Some opiates cross-tolerate, so you'll have to look up if dilaudid and oxycodone do so. Also, I've heard when taking them orally that tums or baking soda help potentiate opiates. (Not sure though)
Old 06-05-2011, 19:03
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.AltrdPercption really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4

Hello Kitty,

To answer your question, the only thing you can really do to lower your tolerance is stop taking the drug. You could try to taper yourself down to 0 mg over the course of a week or two to try and avoid some of the w/d effects. And you can search on the forum for teks on how to plug drugs.

Has kitty thought of where her opiate use could eventually lead him/her?

My cat can still remember the time when he could just eat a few pills and have a good buzz going, those were the good times thinking back on it all. (not that doing any drugs is good) My cats addiction eventually led him right to good ol' smack, and he swore up and down he would never touch the needle. However 3 months after he first started using (snorting and smoking), he shot himself up. His addiction grew from a pill or two to shooting grams of heroin in the course of 4 years. My cat would hate to see your kitty turn out the way he did. so maybe your kitty's best bet is to just quit?
Old 06-05-2011, 21:39

27 y/o Female from United States
cheyanne is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

well, kitty has been poppin for almost 8 years (not that she is proud of that or anything)... have not shot up anything, only smoked heroin once and hate it, nasty!... kitty is covered in tattoos but hate needles. allthough kitty likes a good fix of diluadid iv when she's at the vet being sick.

kitty finally got some baby blues after not consuming any opiates for like 36 hours, couldn't get much zzz's the last couple days so it finally feels good to get something in kitty's system.

wish kitty could have lasted longer, def going to try and cut down a lot more.

sank yew. meow. <3

Old 08-05-2011, 02:51
Silver Member

Female from United States
sarcastabitch should review received reputation comments.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I would highly suggest plugging. My cat has a somewhat smaller opiate tolerance- 60mg of oxycodone just to start a buzz- and about ~16mg rectal with get her high, 20mg if she wants to get really high. At the very least, if your kitty is going to continue down the road she's on, I'd suggest potentiating and other ROAs. There are some good thread about potentiating opiates, but things like taking Tagamet/drinking grapefruit juice an hour before dosing or taking Robotussin can help kitty get the most out of a smaller dose.

From my cat's experience, she seems to have a cross-tolerance between dilaudid and oxycodone- she did purely dilaudid over the course of three weeks, went back to oxycodone, and still needed her 60mg to get high (and sadly not as high as she would have liked to have been, so seemingly my cat's tolerance has gone UP while using the dilaudid).

Share this on:

Tags
cross tolerance, dilauded, dilaudid, grapefruit, grapefruit juice, heroin, hydromorphone, opana, opiates, oxycodone, oxycontin, percocet, roxy, smoking hydromorphone, tolerance