Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-04-2011, 07:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Best way to smoke the resin out of swiy's pipe

Forget scraping.

Add a few drop of water down the stem. clog both ends of the pipe with ur fingers and shake the helll ot of it, be sure NO WATER gets out. let the water gether in the bowl and smoke it. it will take a few pulls to get all the water to evap, but once it does.... you wont believe how much you saved.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Swim tried that after seeing post and swim said worked amazingly :)
Old 01-05-2011, 20:10
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Re: Best way to smoke the resin out of swiy's pipe

Smoke the Water?? I'm assuming you meant let it evap and THEN smoke it?

The above is a decent way to get what is left.. My rabbit found the following to be the best ways..

#4: Scraping...
#3: The water method above...
#2: Actually smoking the stem.. it's not that hard, and once you get to the point you cannot smoke the stuff around where your lips go on the pipe, turn it around, suck out of the hole while heating the mouth of the pipe..
#1: The best way my rabbit found.. is to take a torch on low - put a finger over the bowl hole, heat up the stem very slowly and do not have the heat directly on the stem.. back a bit. when you see it begin to smoke pull back the torch a bit and the resin will drip down to the bowl.. Very effective my rabbit has found.
Old 01-05-2011, 21:10

vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up

been doing your #1 for years, thought that was the way.

trust me, next time, you put just a few drops of hot water in your pipe enuff to halfway fill the bull or less (depends on bullsize) Hold both end tightly and shake it like a mother fucker. Let the water go back inot the bowl, and evap the water with a lighter, only takes about 5 minutes, just dont use too much water.

Very litttle of the meth is lost while evaping the nwater, but go ahead and hit it, its got some in there.

trust me, you will get another few monsert hits outa it.

Smoking the stem kinda sucks also, chasing it around, its s major pain in the ass, and the rips arn't what they should be.,

Last edited by vantranist; 01-05-2011 at 21:24.
Old 15-05-2011, 07:49
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United States
luap is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Try pouring just a little alcohol, (denatured if you have it) into the bowl and shaking it up to rinse the neck. Pour this in a small glass bowl and let it evaporate.
It will amaze you at what is left.
I always snort it, and it seems really good believe it or not.
Old 18-05-2011, 08:18

That works too, but its a little more than some people might feel is necessary.

Water is always available just takes a couple drops, and it boils off within about a minute, leaving a fat bowl of speeeeed.
Old 18-05-2011, 22:40

Male from USA - Hawaii
Vdubballah is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

SWIM recommends using either rubbing alcohol or denatured alcohol. SWIM also has mentioned that water could give it a "taste" or scent which isnt very favorable compared to alcohol...
Old 21-05-2011, 03:34

23 y/o Male from Papua New Guinea
brettoner should review received reputation comments.
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1

Water is better if swiy wants it done faster Swim has done this many times alcohol is not the best choice if some is left in the pipe it can catch fire this has happened to swim after cleaning cannabis pipes and meth is already pretty soluble in water if just wanting to clean alcohol would work better
Old 29-01-2012, 08:01
Lrs721 Lrs721 is nu online
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from United States
Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.Lrs721 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2 Points: 272, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

put it at an angle in a toaster oven for about 5-6 minutes then let cool. keep an eye on it until you perfect the time and temp settings, the entire stem just SLIDES down and rests in the bowl.

btw, if there is a mid section in the toaster oven (there should be, never seen one without a mid tray section) put the bubble in between the bars of the tray it should fit right in there... ALSO use tin foil to make the incline, indent mid area so that the pipe can rest easily on the ledge and SWIY's mind can rest easily that it wont fall and break in the toaster oven.
Old 30-01-2012, 05:57

33 y/o Male from United States
dumpsterdiver is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

back in the day people would just plug the stem with some foil and your thumb over the bowls hole, and melt it down with a torch held back far enough so that you could melt it with out vaporizing it and use the heat to push it down into the bowl.supposedly having the ends plugged would help to keep it from vaporizing and sticking to the neck again.
Old 21-02-2012, 20:57

Female from Canada
Kona_bear should review received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

swim did both but wanted to know is it better to let the water evaporate by itself or use a lighter. first time swim used did a lil of both, n worked GREAT. then swim wanted to do the same things with that resin and only lighter, swim said the stuff fizzled up and burned... swim just wants to kno if better to rotate it like first time, even tho takes much longer. or does the poppin noise not mean anything?
Old 23-02-2012, 16:17

34 y/o Male from United States
defensitive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1

Afoaf said most of what in the stem is impurities. If it ools down enough to stick to the pipe then it's weak or cut. The best thing Afoaf says to do is scrape it then hook your pipe to a water bong.
Old 23-02-2012, 18:15
Angelwalker Angelwalker is nu online
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Philippines
Angelwalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

For those using the foil method the same can be applied just keep using the same glass tooter or what have you and build up some res. After your glass tooter is cloud white/ not clear at all, drop about 1-2cc of water down the opening you would hold to your mouth.
Since tin sliders dont have a "bowl" make sure it is emptied out either back on to the foil to let dry or build/ save it up by gathering the water in a small glassbeaker, test tube, thin shot glass.
some smoke it right away by very gently lighting the glass container with a lighter to speed up evap, then putting it back onto a fresh foil and smokin it like reg gear. touching any water with your fingers waste some (try licking your digit next time youll def taste some)
For my uncle Smokes everyday and emptys out his tote when the day is done. After 3 days of saving up he had a grip of ice sitting at the bottom of his beaker. Puttin it on the foil looked like about .2 but that shit hits you hard!
Old 14-03-2012, 23:02

29 y/o Male from Australia
Howdy84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantranist View Post
been doing your #1 for years, thought that was the way.

trust me, next time, you put just a few drops of hot water in your pipe enuff to halfway fill the bull or less (depends on bullsize) Hold both end tightly and shake it like a mother fucker. Let the water go back inot the bowl, and evap the water with a lighter, only takes about 5 minutes, just dont use too much water.

Very litttle of the meth is lost while evaping the nwater, but go ahead and hit it, its got some in there.

trust me, you will get another few monsert hits outa it.

Smoking the stem kinda sucks also, chasing it around, its s major pain in the ass, and the rips arn't what they should be.,
Apparently, my friend's cousin's pet Gorilla tried this after your reading your post and it worked a treat.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:44
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.MisMonroe is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3 Points: 378, Level: 3

One thing my doctor likes to do is add a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to your pipe, making sure not to spill anywhere as it is very flammable.
He'll then slowly burn away the alcohol. This not only helps draw all the dope into the bowl, but if you have any burnt shit, he said it makes it taste better!

Damn, someone's beat me to it.
Old 15-03-2012, 20:42
Silver Member

22 y/o Female from United States
amannddaa1885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantranist View Post
Forget scraping.

Add a few drop of water down the stem. clog both ends of the pipe with ur fingers and shake the helll ot of it, be sure NO WATER gets out. let the water gether in the bowl and smoke it. it will take a few pulls to get all the water to evap, but once it does.... you wont believe how much you saved.
My friend just tried this. She never did any otherr method before so she cant say its better or worse but she says it worked! And she's feeling kinda spun out. she says thanks so much. Quick and easy

amannddaa1885 added 25 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

She also said it tasted great but the evap was a little smelly.

Last edited by amannddaa1885; 15-03-2012 at 20:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-03-2012, 15:39
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Impulse420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Is it best to boil all the water away? i notice lots of smoke and sizzling while trying to evap.
Old 26-03-2012, 12:24
Mercury Member

Male from United States
Stepin Fetchit needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Damn, that's crazy. I avoided this thread because I thought I new the best way to do that shit, but nobody mentioned it.

I take my torch and run the flame from top to bottom, spinning it and moving to another spot when I see he resin melt, letting it drip down into the bowl. If amything starts evaporating too quick, I just stop for a sec and the little droplet dries in the stem. You get the cleanest, strongest, little droplets or puddle That hits really good.

But if all it takes is some water, then fuck what I've been doing. I knew alcohol worked, but it tastes horrible and burns, and can ruin the inside of your bowl, resulting in easier burning.

If water works on resin, it has to work on burned or almost burned meth that we were talking about in the other forum (brown, not black). I think it's time to experiment!

Stepin Fetchit added 32 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Ok, here's my assessment:

Takes longer than you said to evap the water by simply pulling air through pipe. You fellas obviously load tiny little bowls, because a couple drops wasn't gonna work for the amount I'm collecting.

Also, condensation is an issue. Typically water should stay out of the pipe/meth system, cause little droplets form and never leave, combining with fresh product and possibly damaging inside of bowl (properties of water i.e. boiling point).

For the time it took and the potential for damage/error/failure, I prefer to melt the resin down the stem.

Last edited by Stepin Fetchit; 26-03-2012 at 12:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-03-2012, 02:33
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Impulse420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepin Fetchit View Post
Damn, that's crazy. I avoided this thread because I thought I new the best way to do that shit, but nobody mentioned it.

I take my torch and run the flame from top to bottom, spinning it and moving to another spot when I see he resin melt, letting it drip down into the bowl. If amything starts evaporating too quick, I just stop for a sec and the little droplet dries in the stem. You get the cleanest, strongest, little droplets or puddle That hits really good.

But if all it takes is some water, then fuck what I've been doing. I knew alcohol worked, but it tastes horrible and burns, and can ruin the inside of your bowl, resulting in easier burning.

If water works on resin, it has to work on burned or almost burned meth that we were talking about in the other forum (brown, not black). I think it's time to experiment!

Stepin Fetchit added 32 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Ok, here's my assessment:

Takes longer than you said to evap the water by simply pulling air through pipe. You fellas obviously load tiny little bowls, because a couple drops wasn't gonna work for the amount I'm collecting.

Also, condensation is an issue. Typically water should stay out of the pipe/meth system, cause little droplets form and never leave, combining with fresh product and possibly damaging inside of bowl (properties of water i.e. boiling point).

For the time it took and the potential for damage/error/failure, I prefer to melt the resin down the stem.
Really? I had such an easy time with the water method, and got 4-5 big hauls out of it. i added 3 drops to my bowl and shook it around the pipe which had collected about a half gram worth of resin. The only thing I agree with is that I noticed that there was little droplets in my stem. but at this point I was done my bag and it was time to clean the pipe anyways
Old 20-04-2013, 07:17

Male from United States
SWIM Champ is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

What about the freezer method?

Put your pipe in the freezer, let it freeze for 5-10 minutes. Take it out and blow into it. Your warm breath will push the gear on the sides into the stem while its solid state will prevent it from being blown out the hole.

Then just smoke it. I've always done it this way.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:09

20 y/o Male from United States
ItsJustAplant is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I had a problem when I tried this method maybe someone can give me a tip. After I shook my pipe and let water settle at the bottom there where still little drips in the neck? But I said fuck it and started heating the puddle but then the condensation started building up in the neck? I just went ahead and smoked it anyway I got 2 great hits but I feel I wasted some. Any help?
Old 08-05-2013, 07:45
Silver Member

Male from United States
JTC3889 is captain of the psychonauts.JTC3889 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 237, Level: 2 Points: 237, Level: 2 Points: 237, Level: 2
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Two words: stem hits. Take the little hole in the bowl and put your mouth on it and heat the stem with a jet lighter or even a bic til it melts and smoke from there. You can get the rest closer to the bowl by putting the stem in your mouth like normal and heat the other end and pull. sometimes you can get really big rips that way too.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:31

20 y/o Male from United States
ItsJustAplant is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTC3889 View Post
Two words: stem hits. Take the little hole in the bowl and put your mouth on it and heat the stem with a jet lighter or even a bic til it melts and smoke from there. You can get the rest closer to the bowl by putting the stem in your mouth like normal and heat the other end and pull. sometimes you can get really big rips that way too.
Yes I usually use the method you mentioned, but wanted to try something different. Oh well I guess ill stick to what I know. Have you ever scraped the resin and put it in the bowl that way? What I'm trying to do is get the most smoke I can at once and get like 2 big hits instead of hitting the steam and getting say 5 or so small hits? Know what I mean.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
JTC3889 is captain of the psychonauts.JTC3889 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 237, Level: 2 Points: 237, Level: 2 Points: 237, Level: 2
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustAplant View Post
Yes I usually use the method you mentioned, but wanted to try something different. Oh well I guess ill stick to what I know. Have you ever scraped the resin and put it in the bowl that way? What I'm trying to do is get the most smoke I can at once and get like 2 big hits instead of hitting the steam and getting say 5 or so small hits? Know what I mean.
I have never been able to successfully scrape the resin or melt it into the bowl. I have developed the technique of twisting the stem after melting it while pulling similar to when smoking out of the bowl to maximize the hit. And I get some BIG rips this way. But that's just me.
Old 30-06-2013, 17:07

32 y/o Male from United States
Okfinethanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

The water method is cool but its less messy, in my opinion, to use a straw or a pencil with the eraser pulled out to carefully scrape the stem down into the bowl.... Then all the powdery stuff tends to burn so put literally 2 drops of water in there and heat gently. Always makes a nice puddle I think.
Old 26-01-2014, 06:13

24 y/o Male from United States
MrBigStuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Not to mention the water method burns away all the cut. So what is left is that dark amber looking goody good stuff at the end! IMHO the water way is the best way to go. Not time consuming or difficult to do and very little is wasted. Been doing it for years!

Share this on: