Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Antidepressants
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 30-04-2011, 04:59

26 y/o Male from Canada
adrian1 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
what antidepressants are ok to combine with marijuana-alchool-tylenol 3-advil

also they have to be the kind doctors who dont prescribe good stuff like clonazepam-valium and that category.

i seen 4 doctors so far and they prescribed me zoloft,cymbalta and cipralex but all them dont work wit marijuana alchool tylenol advil and they have really bad sexual disfunction effects even years after you stop them, thats why i never took them.

i tryed 2 clonazepams from my mom once and they worked in 5 mins if the doctors werent assholes and prescribed me that stuff i would only take clonazepam and never do anything else ever

if you know any baby anti depressant that can be mixed tell me please
Old 30-04-2011, 05:13
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 8,976, Level: 13 Points: 8,976, Level: 13 Points: 8,976, Level: 13
Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5%
Re: what antidepressants are ok to combine with marijuana-alchool-tylenol 3-advil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian1 View Post

also they have to be the kind doctors who dont prescribe good stuff like clonazepam-valium and that category.

i seen 4 doctors so far and they prescribed me zoloft,cymbalta and cipralex but all them dont work wit marijuana alchool tylenol advil and they have really bad sexual disfunction effects even years after you stop them, thats why i never took them.

i tryed 2 clonazepams from my mom once and they worked in 5 mins if the doctors werent assholes and prescribed me that stuff i would only take clonazepam and never do anything else ever

if you know any baby anti depressant that can be mixed tell me please
For which purpose do you want to have this info?
Are you suffering from depression? And if so, how come you keep smoking weed and drink alcohol?
My impression is you try to do things back assward.

Or do you look for those drugs for recreational purpose?

To find out more please first read in the forums database, by entering your keywords into the forum's search engine you will find answers. Probably.
And then ask again with answering the above questions.

TBBW
Old 22-05-2011, 20:36
Gold Finger

33 y/o Female from United States
chibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPACchibi curmudgeon must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,401, Level: 7 Points: 2,401, Level: 7 Points: 2,401, Level: 7
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: what antidepressants are ok to combine with marijuana-alchool-tylenol 3-advil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian1 View Post
This depends on each individual's response. If someone finds an antidepressant particularly sedating, it shouldn't be combined with another sedative. If sedation isn't a problem, there aren't any particularly compelling contraindications for most common antidepressants.

Quote:
Benzodiazepines aren't antidepressants, though they might elevate someone's mood temporarily.

Quote:
So you, or the patient you're asking for, claims these drugs "don't work with" marijuana, etc., but these combinations were never actually attempted? Sexual dysfunction isn't a guarantee, either, many people don't have that problem, certainly not permanently.

Quote:
You do know if clonazepam is taken on a regular basis, tolerance develops and withdrawal can be fatal, right? That's why it's not used as an antidepressant, bro.

Actually, I'd be far more concerned about combining a benzo with alcohol or codeine than I would an SSRI or SNRI with either or both of them. YMMV, but benzos are almost universally sedating, whereas drugs like sertraline can go either way.

Last edited by chibi curmudgeon; 22-05-2011 at 20:45. Reason: Added another point.

Share this on:

Tags
advil, antidepressant, antidepressants, benzos, cannabis, cipralex, cymbalta, drug, duloxetine, escitalopram, marajuana, marijuana, sexual, snri, ssris, thc, tylenol, tylenol 3, valium, weed