Register Tags

Notices

LSD Discussions Discussions about LSD

Old 26-04-2011, 23:02

22 y/o Male from United States
beneathmiskin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
One sugar cube, first time LSD, want to gauge and not use all of it.

Hey all! My name is Buddy and this is my first time on the forums. I friend of mine is getting us sugar cubes for our first time tripping. We have never done LSD. I want to gauge myself while taking the drug because it's what I feel comfortable with. My question is, could I suck on the sugar cube a little bit and then put it back in the foil, and if i'm not feeling good enough later then take the rest? Will this lessen or even destroy the LSD? Please don't call me a pussy and tell me to man up, taking steps is what i'm comfortable with.
Old 26-04-2011, 23:39
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20 Points: 19,301, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Re: One sugar cube, first time LSD, want to gauge and not use all of it.

no, you can't the LSD will be on the outside of it and is absorbed to fast to attempt that. Plus sugar cubes will dissolve once wet, later therre will be a pile of sugar goo.

Cutting it in half won't wok either, there's a chance you eat the half with no LSD on it.

Best would be to crush up the cube, then eat half the broken bits, that should help distribut the dose more or less evenly.

re-dosing is rarely worth it and can sometimes make the tripp last longer then it remains pleasant. The extra dose is usually taken past the time where it would increase the peak and as a result it increases the "fried" feelings that come towards the end of a tripp.

Honestly, unless your friend got really fricken lucky, it is unlikely that a single dose of LSD is going to be particularly powerful, the stuff is generally weak these days.

Unless it's not LSD and they put some RC on the sugar cube...
Old 27-04-2011, 00:07
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
SoundJunkie is a decent psychonaut.SoundJunkie is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 331, Level: 2 Points: 331, Level: 2 Points: 331, Level: 2

I wouldn't worry about one piece man.. But I agree with the post above me. Just crush it up if you're absolutely certain that you don't want to do a single dose.
Person above me also said LSD is weak these days..my parrot will second that.

Above all, pay attention to your setting. Make sure your setting is nice and you're around about people you can trust..
if you are not sure that your current setting is good enough, don't even bother doing it.
If your setting is good(for example, being at a park or w/e during the day), you could do 4 doses your first time and have it be perfect.
Old 27-04-2011, 00:35
Silver Member

Male from Norway
DanBanan is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM thinks SWIY should just eat the cube, honestly. Most likely it will produce a nice, mellow trip that will introduce SWIY to the effects of LSD.

In the right setting, acid is an incredibly clear headed, welcoming trip. I advice SWIY to be respectful, but also able to go beyond these tiny baby steps and take a small leap and really see what's up in this exciting world. There is a good chance SWIY would end up unsatisfied with such a tiny dose and I can hardly see anyone freaking out from one cube.

Else I think smothering the cube to tiny sugar-flakes into some distilled water, shaking the mix good and drinking half would work.
Old 27-04-2011, 01:10
Gold Member

Male from Earth
Crazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPACCrazy Insane Sanity must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,263, Level: 12 Points: 7,263, Level: 12 Points: 7,263, Level: 12
Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7%

I tend to agree that one cube will rarely ever be much of a trip...but on rare occassions, it might be, so if the user wants to split the dose up, the lunatic says that since LSD glows under UV light, he's used his blacklight to see where the cube was dosed at, and work at it from there. The distilled water idea from the poster above should also work...another option would be a small amount of alcohol (just enough to dissolve it...not to get buzzed).

It's also not too good of an idea to wait very long before taking the next dose, as tolerance builds up, even before the user is done tripping. The lunatic does like to take his doses slow though...for a more gradual come up. He'll usually take the first hit (or 1 1/2 or 2 hits...usually half of his dose), and then take the next dose 45-60 minutes later, when he's starting to feel it, and has an idea of what direction the trip is likely to take.

It's also always good to set out a predetermined amount that one wants to take, as the lunatic has, on a couple of occasions, felt the urge to keep dosing...but thankfully he knows better, and didn't do it. Another good reason for this precautionary measure, is that not all blotters sold as LSD are LSD. Some of them can contain a potent RC, which can take quite a while to kick in. If someone were to take half their dose, then the next half, and then, not feeling anything, decide to keep going, they might find themselves 3 hours later in an over-whelming, or possible dangerous place. Always start slow with a new batch, just in case!

Anyway, I hope this helps...as always, stay safe!

Last edited by Crazy Insane Sanity; 27-04-2011 at 01:34.
Old 27-04-2011, 05:16

22 y/o Male from United States
beneathmiskin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

wow thanks guys! yes, i will be in a park so i'm sure i could handle one cube. I want it to be an intense but great experience
Old 27-04-2011, 09:32
Silver Member

Female from United States
radiantsilk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

If swiy is with good friends in a comfortable setting chances are he is going to have a great time. Being worried with the thought of taking too large or small a dose going into the situation could taint the experience.

There was a stigma surrounding LSD shoved down swim's throat in d.a.r.e. class that gave her the idea that the drug was extremely dangerous and made those who tried it instantly insane. So for a long time she had aversions to the drug until she decided to take a hit, and discovered that it was not like anything swim had learned in school or seen depicted in movies (like the crazy, bar-filled-with-reptiles- Fear and Loathing scene to the creepy-cemetery, 'how did we get here,' - Easy Rider trip).

While LSD does have the potential to create intense hallucinations, completely alter the way you perceive time, and transform thought processes to the point of disassociation (in a bad, scary way) it is unlikely that this will happen from one hit. Anxiety over being too fucked up or not taking enough might lead swiy to not enjoy the experience as much as possible.

It is important to remember that it is a drug, and drugs effect your mind and body, that is what they do, say that to swiy before taking it. If he is overly concerned (anxious) about dosage before trying swim would suggest not to experiment. Try not to diminish the adventure before it has even happened, but do what makes swiy comfortable, everything in moderation, enjoy .

(That being said- the methods for ingesting only half a hit suggested above are good ones, good luck and stay safe.)
Old 28-04-2011, 08:37
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Insane Sanity View Post
Some of them can contain a potent RC, which can take quite a while to kick in.
kindof off topic, but what is RC..? I know for sure that SWIM took that, because he did four tabs and it did take a while..also, not the same thing as lsd.
Old 28-04-2011, 17:48
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

RC stands for Research Chemical. We have a forum here dedicated to them - there are a number of RCs that could fit on a blotter.

~Kailey
Old 09-05-2011, 03:22
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneathmiskin View Post
wow thanks guys! yes, i will be in a park so i'm sure i could handle one cube. I want it to be an intense but great experience
a park is perfect. Hopefully it's warm too. That'd be a major plus

Share this on:

Tags
acid effects, drug, first time lsd, liquid acid, lsd, lsd dosage, lsd dosing, lsd first time, lsd first time use, lsd oral use

» New Threads
Why can't I tolerate pot anymore?
Last post by Zoidberg
7 Replies, 106 Views
is anyone here prescribed...
Last post by chis baines
0 Replies, 1 Views
loperamide what do you know?
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
7 Replies, 158 Views
Why do amphetamines cause to shit...
Last post by The_Joker