Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 22-04-2011, 21:06
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
3-MeO-PCP Drug Info

Doesn't seem to be any information at all pertaining to 3-MeO-PCP and since I have 100mg on it's way to me thought I should make this thread. Especially since I have no real idea about dosage or best route of adminstration or even all the possible ROAs. If people could add that info and any other info that would be awesome.

Can anyone add information about:
• names / synonyms
• molecule
• dose
• duration
side effects
• legal status
• have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
• since when has this research chemical been available?
• stability of the molecule / compound

Names/synonyms: 3-methoxyphencylidine

ROAs: Snorted, oral, IM, IV. Not sure about vaporisation, plugging or sublingual

Dose: It's apparently equipotent to PCP. Not much dose info available that I could find though. However it is a more potent NMDA receptor antagonist and an equal dopamine reuptake inhibitor which could mean it is trippier than PCP. The 3-MeO group effects receptor binding reportedly making it less dark and scary than PCP but it still has the ability to induce a catatonic state as with PCP.

Quote:
3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE are simply incredible drugs. They have a true capacity for healing, as the 3-methoxy group infers -opioid receptor affinity3 and removes the manic pressure of thought that can make PCP quite a disturbing and unpleasant drug. With the 3-methoxys there is such incredible laughter and boundless sexual energy. 3-MeO-PCP produces an inner stillness as if all the leaky naggings of the subconscious are completely muted. At 15 mg I felt 3-MeO-PCP was possibly the most amazing drug I had ever consumed..........................

I was indulging in a lot of self-destructive behaviors without actually realizing it, so I tested a 50-mg intramuscular dose of 3-MeO-PCP, and, well, I ended up in what I have been told was a catatonic state.

From an interview with a ketamine chemist
Old 25-06-2011, 15:41
is not his mind

Male from Earth
NeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%
Re: 3-MeO-PCP

Any other information on this compound?

Has an assay been performed, psych?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
Racoonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I'm waiting on a response too. Has Pysch been back online ?

Beamed up by aliens ??
Old 24-08-2011, 20:34
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.

Sorry I've been away have been going through a bit of a shit storm lately, break up with my finance of 4 years, street fight with my best mate, attempted suicide (not me) but am now finally settled in an awesome new house but still have no internet. I did try the 3-meo-pcp and it was really good. Can't remember the dosage have it written down somewhere. Took it orally mixed with some wine. Took a long time to kick in maybe 2 hours, felt pretty wobbly quite K like. When I went to bed I got completely lost in the room I was staying in. Couldn't find the door, bed, light switch or anything finally managed to crawl into the bed. Pretty much indistuigishable from doing a fat line of K before bed same sort of trip just longer lasting. Really need to try it again, will give IMing a go too.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:04
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Radium is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My robot friend is gonna be running a theoretical test simulation on this substance later on tonight, I will be posting the results of course along with ROA, dosage, full effects/side effects list, timestamped trip report. The robot thinks he will attempt 10-15mg sublingually at first.

Any advice what the robot should include in his report or any requests for extra information about the substance?

Radium added 578 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Here's a simulation my robot friend ran :

Quote:
A little information about me first:
I’m currently studying towards second year chemistry and have always had a great interest in dissociative substances. I first tried ketamine roughly four years ago and have developed a moderate usage habit since (around 2-4 grams per month). I have extensive experience with ketamine, nitrous, methoxetamine and have had three experiences with 4-MeO-PCP. In my opinion I find that nothing has compared - in magnitude of incredible experiences - to ketamine and that methoxetamine, 4-MeO-PCP and the such are just easily-available but not-so-good replacements. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had great experiences with methoxetamine and 4-MeO-PCP but still feel there is something glaring missing from their experiences.

Hopefully (with the acquisition of 50mg 3-MeO-PCP from a highly trusted source) I will be able to find a little gem within the chaos that many call the current research chemicals market. After some major derping about on the postal system’s part, I received the package today and opened to find a small bag of pure white, fine powder. Here is the trip report as I experience the effects.

Weight: 125lb/55kg
ROA: Sublingual, held for a few minutes then washed down with water
Dosage: Initial trial, 10mg, 25mg booster then 15mg booster to finish.
Mindset: Excellent mood, anticipating trying this substance albeit a little tired from a long day in college. Nothing to do tomorrow apart from spend time relaxing at home.

Experiment begin.

17:55pm
T+0:00:
10mg is weighed accurately by difference and placed under the tongue for 2 minutes. Powder sticks to everything so care is taken not to spill it. The amount of powder is miniscule! Last meal was at 12:45pm.

T+0:10:
Possible first alerts - feeling slightly wobbly. Could be a placebo or quick first effects from sublingual ROA. Walking to the station to go see a showing of Persian music with my mum.

T+0:20:
Feeling some body warmth and a slight unreality to the train journey. Music may sound slightly enhanced and I've got a smile on my face! Main effects haven't seemed to have materialised at this point. From what I've read it may be an hour or longer until it fully kicks in. Not sure if this substance cross-tolerates with any other dissociative (my main concern is cross-tolerance with methoxetamine and ketamine) but I haven’t used a dissociative in a couple of weeks.

T+0:45:
Definite increase in effects, everything feels slowed down; time feels dilated, typing on my phone seems to take an age to complete a sentence. Reading has become difficult on the tube and walking to the next platform has become slightly wobbly and off-balance. Walking along a flat, airport-style conveyor belt in waterloo station is great fun! There's a building sense of wonder in everything around me and things look… odd, but not threatening. Very excited, still got a smile on my face.

T+0:53:
Effects still increasing, being packed onto a rush hour train was disorientating but highly amusing! I kept getting the urge to laugh out loud. This is unlike ketamine, which makes me feel extremely awkward and alien in public - especially on brightly lit trains. Not entirely sure how much more the trip is going to develop but I'm about to meet my mum so we shall see how conversation holds up. Skin is feeling slightly tingly and depth perception is certainly on the blink. Going up in the lift was a bizarre experience.

T+1:12:
Just got into the theatre to see the music, feeling excellent! Conversation is flowing freely and mood is greatly improved. A slight sense of motion is noticed but nothing overpowering; a perfect dose for being in public and communicating with others. I have noticed slight muscle twitching and cramping but nothing major. There's a slight sensation of shifting/motion and the occasional visual flicker.

T+2:45:
Just got out of one of the most incredible musical performances I've ever seen. The music was fantastic and the atmosphere was electric. The musicians seemed to have an almost telepathic communication and the way they interacted was very special. The effects of the drug plateau'ed a couple of songs into the performance and getting out I realise I am still slightly off-balance and speech is slightly impaired. If anything it seemed the music enhanced the drug…! No other effects materialise. I'll stop here and it's highly likely I will redose a higher amount when I get home to continue the experiment.

T+5:20 (23:15pm):
I’ve just arrived home and am about to redose this highly interesting compound to better explore its effects. In a more stable environment I believe I will be able to investigate better.
25mg was weighed accurately by difference and placed under the tongue for 4 minutes. The dose was then washed down with water. The chemical taste is more noticeable and is very (but not overpoweringly) burnt/bitter. Had a meal about an hour ago just before 10pm so stomach is fairly full.

T+5:35:
A sudden sharpening of the vision announces the beginning. Something has definitely changed but I can’t define what. Still have a slight bitter taste in the mouth from the sublingual dose. I believe I’m in for a ride. Some nausea present but nothing unmanageable – may have something to do with the fact I ate so recently.

T+6:05
30 minutes later and I still feel on the cusp of something big. Somewhat frustrating but I am going to wait at least an hour before the redose to even consider taking the rest.

T+6:20
Effects seem to be increasing slowly but steadily, there’s a definite warp in perception but seems very colourful and sharp. Everything seems to have taken on a very slight motion and I’m suddenly finding things fascinating! Noticeable wobble in my walk and I feel a warmth (or a numbness?) at my forehead and extremities. The token dissociative “static hiss” is present now and its volume seems to be increasing. Nothing major yet but I am getting extremely impatient and am considering dosing the rest (~15mg) to kick it up a notch.

T+6:35
Lost my patience and dosed the last 15mg of the 50mg I have. Hopefully I’ll really see this compound shine now. The last 15mg was administered sublingually and held this time for 5 minutes before washing down with water.

T+6:45
Currently feels like a low-dose methoxetamine trip but much much sharper. Objects seem very well defined and there seems to be a building euphoria. I can make out the individual cracks in my skin as I am typing! Quite unlike any dissociative I have done before. Considering the amount I have taken this seems like a light trip so far but am expecting more (I hope). Very slow to build but may have something to do with the full stomach issue earlier.

T+7:00
I’m in a nice place right now, feeling very warm and woozy but am still somewhat disappointed with the lack of major effects. Hopefully effects will increase but I’m unsure to what degree. Feeling very tingly and there’s a slight pressure on my temples. Nothing groundbreaking…

T+7:10
Everything is simultaneously wavy but sharp, unsure if effects are still increasing or not?! This drug has a very ‘High definition’ feel about it – very crisp, clear. Seems like these are the peak effects and judging by the fact I can still type properly I think I have reached a plateau. Exciting effects but not enough material to explore this properly. Not to be disappointed, I believe this material has great potential and will conduct another experimental next weekend.

T+7:30
Oh wait, I suddenly realise I am pretty gone. Typing and expressing words has become difficult. There’s a definite buzz to this but I’m having fun reporting it down I’m watching video walkthroughs of the game Tombi and alternating between the two. OooOOo. There’s a very nice pressure on my head and I’ve got great energy! Should I try to make some music maybe??
T+7:45
Music production greatly hindered, getting the same feelings coming down from methoxetatmine but with a much smoother ride. Feels much more friendly .

T+8:50
Still coming down from this compound, still feel great. Very bubbly. I have to say I doubted it . Nice stuff.
The robot wishes to add an epilogue for the morning after the simulation:

Quote:

The morning after:

In retrospect, this is a very special compound. It has all the basics there for an essential dissociative but it also has a real sparkle on the side. It definitely whizzes past methoxetamine and certainly 4-MeO-PCP. I’m putting this compound right up there at the top along with ketamine and MDMA. There’s a very high-definition feel to its effects and I find there’s a very inter-dimensional aspect to the dissociation. More metallic-feeling than ketamine certainly, this substance radiates the feeling of smooth metal and plasma.

The comeup time was long, being around 1.5 hours in these experiments (although the full stomach may have had a part to play in that) and the plateau I think lasted around 1-1.5 hours if I remember correctly. Sleeping was fairly difficult afterwards but not in any way uncomfortable. 25mg of diphenhydramine was taken to help nudge me in the direction of sleep (which still didn’t come for a couple of hours after the last report entry). I experienced some of the most intense and bizarre dreams I’ve ever had last night, many of which involved fire, being on fire, dreaming I was a pastry in an oven e.t.c. These were not frightening but extremely intense and very vivid and colourful, something I think was greatly potentiated by the diphenhydramine taken before bed.

To conclude, I cannot wait to experiment with this compound again in a different environment. There’s so much potential here and this has given me a great deal to think about. Physically, I do not feel it put a huge pressure on my system, although my heart rate was increased for the duration of the trip and has not completely returned to normal the day after. I advise caution for anyone who is going to indulge in this as it is a little-researched compound. I hope this report has helped map out some new territory, be safe.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent report with useful timeline, analysis and comparisons. Thanks!
Great detail and insight in your account. Very useful.
totaly felt the effects you were describing- a true contact high

Last edited by Radium; 05-11-2011 at 13:49. Reason: Adding a retrospect
Old 10-11-2011, 02:49
Silver Member

Male from United States
Racoonster is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

My great grandmother has had previous (and ancient) experiences with PCP is several forms and concentrations, powdered, crystals, and liquid sprayed on parsley and dried. It went by the street names "thc" (pronounced tick) or "match head tic" or "angel dust" when on parsley. ROA was always either insulfated or smoked, though she saw those who IV'ed it as well, but since take off was often within single digit minutes with snorted match-head or smoked, she didn't understand the need. (she understands better now.)

So when she thinks dissociatives, she thinks in terms (and relates experiences to) of "as compared to pcp". With it, vision may have become sharpened initially, but would often become shattered-- sort of like double vision in a cracked mirror... or something like a cross between screen in screen in screen in screen TV and the confused double vision when your'e close to falling out on an opiate...

Does this sound anything like the 3-meo-pcp ? Does anyone have a pet or relative that may have experienced both old school pcp and the 3-meo, that can make a comparison.

She tells me that both MXE and 4-meo-pcp fail to capture the exact charm that an experiment with the old school pcp had, if that is in anyway helpful...
Old 20-12-2011, 01:13
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
sh0rno is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Quote:
Here's a simulation my robot friend ran :
My pet halibut has tested 3-meo-pcp twice, 8mg and 15mg respectively.

He definitely agrees with your robot on the "high-definition" feel of the substance, he would describe it as similar to MXE but with a 2C-B-esque sharpness of vision and mind.

He also felt that external input seemed very important, he felt bored and couldn't decide what to do, then when he found something (eg trip to the shop, playing a certain music album) it seemed dramatic, intense and exhilarating.

He also found that smoking cannabis seemed to potentiate the rushy feeling of the substance. He actually forgot (on 15mg) that the weed he had was pretty high grade, smoked a bit much (only 1/2 a joint) and had to lie down for 10-15 mins as he felt anxious and his mind was racing like mad. Probably partly placebo however due to trying a relatively new and unresearched substance.

He will definitely try this again in a more social setting such as house party/concert/club night, probably at 15mg. He feels 3-meo-pcp has a lot of potential, however external factors seem to have a strong influence on the drug's effects.

commencing further testing...
Old 28-12-2011, 16:47
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
sh0rno is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

The halibut tried 15-20mg insufflated about 4 hrs after taking ~20 liberty cap psilocybin mushrooms and 20 mg MXE, at a fishy house party type of thing. This is what he said:

"The MXE+shroom combo was nice, but nothing astounding, slight visual enhancement and sharpness. Then about 1hr after the 3-MeO-PCP was taken, decided to go for a walk to a nearby lit-up castle to smoke a spliff. The experience jumped up from a ++ to what I think was a ++++. The lights and feelings I was experiencing were so joyful I couldn't convey them properly to the people I was with. Then when we went back inside, I was back to a ++ again.

The other people who had taken 3-MeO-PCP didn't seem to have any sort of enhanced effect from going outside, so I can only put it down to the small amount of mushrooms consumed earlier, and possibly the small MXE dose. Strange, as I felt the effects of them had pretty much worn off by then.

I was also quite drunk at the time, this didn't seem to have any adverse effects with the 3-MeO-PCP.

Still, wowsers... This shit is some seriously amazing/intriguing stuff, and definitely recreational if taken in the right setting"
Old 30-12-2011, 06:28
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Really need to get some and try it I'm. For me at least snorting takes hours then all of sudden 40-50mg is gone. Then after 2 hours at least first signs shows. Then as the peak hits god only knows what happens haha. Need to just try 20mg next time and wait at least 2 or 3 years before re-dosing. For me it seems like a really slow starter then BAM. Don't realise how fucked up I am until I sober up, but even then I'm taking to variouss showder people. Am meant to have another 50mg somewhere but've lost it quite possoe I did it last night though I guess cos I didn't even go to sleep but felt fine today

psychedelaholic added 28 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Can't edit for some reason: so here it is more sensical

Really need to get more to try other R0AS. Felt nothing after hours then all of sudden 40-50mg is gone. Then after 2 hours at least first signs shows. Then as the peak hits god only knows what happens haha. Need to just try 20mg next time and wait at least 2 or 3 hours before re-dosing. For me it seems like a really slow starter then BAM. Don't realise how fucked up I am until I sober up, but even then I realise I'm taking to various shadow people. Am meant to have another 50mg somewhere but've lost it, although quite possible I did it last night though I guess cos I didn't even go to sleep but felt fine today and was tripping a lot. Although had also been snorting ephylphediate and 25mg zolpidem

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 30-12-2011 at 06:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2012, 02:34
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14

My horse finally tried some of this. He took two 10mg doses in an IM injection a few hours apart. As he was (not wisely, admittedly) not free from the influence of other compounds, he cannot write a full report and will try to do so later.

It seems to be a very pleasant dissociative, very clear and free from some of the more muddling effects of ketamine, but perhaps more like MXE. (He has no great desire for K-hole effects.)

The chemist who synthesized it initially characterized it as 'soma' but went into into a catatonic state aftwer IMing 60mg, so great caution needs to be exercised.

Whilst ketamine related deaths seem to be from misadventure resulting from lack of consciousness, rather than overdose, this one appears to be much less safe.
Old 20-02-2012, 21:53
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Radium is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1

My robot mate is gonna run a further test simulation with a higher does than he used initially when the sample arrives in the post. This substance has shown promise when used at a low dose but (within caution) Mr Robot would very much like explore a higher dose. He's thinking of going for 30-35mg, taking into account his high tolerance for dissociatives (unsure if 3-MeO-PCP cross-tolerates with Ketamine and Methoxetamine).

He'll probably be writing another trip report as there's quite a lack of them around for this compound!
Old 22-02-2012, 00:08
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United States
brewtown is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

A friend has some 3 meo pcp, mxe, and DOI on the way. A virgin to all 3, even K. But has used oldskool PCP back in the day, and is currently doing alot of DMT experimentation. The most current DMT+salvia experiment went very well. Seemed to synergize and was less spooky than salvia alone.
So he's got alot of experiments coming up in the near future. My 3 meo pcp is hcl so a speedball of dmt fumarate+3 meo pcp IV is one. Of course after trying the pcp itself first. I've got 15+ years IV drug experience, a mg. scale and am not foolish so don't knock me for wanting to try it. One of my most profound drug experiences ever was a high oral dose of LSD+PCP. He will post the results.
Old 22-02-2012, 02:00

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

My 3 meo pcp is hcl so a speedball of dmt fumarate+3 meo pcp IV is one.

I would not do that to my horse, but by all means keep us informed. The 3-MEO-PCP he has seen doesn't dissolve well in water, but that doesn't usually put off IV users.

Last edited by enquirewithin; 13-05-2012 at 05:20.
Old 12-05-2012, 18:33
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
sinnerek21 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: 3-MeO-PCP Drug Info

Can you sniff 3-meo-pcp? Or is it better to take it orally? I want to make it as intense as possible without going to overdose grounds. I was thinking about 20mg-25mg
Old 13-05-2012, 05:26

Male from Bermuda

As is it very expensive, people might use the most effective ROA available to them. There are accounts of people sniffing it-- it may burn...

I would suggest that starting with 10-15 mg might be better. I guess say it is more subtle than say, ketamine. The chemist who synthesized it became catatonic after an IM injection of 60mg-- it was probably just general anesthesia rather than an actual OD
Old 13-05-2012, 06:05
Silver Member

Male from United States
Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.Doctor Who is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3 Points: 482, Level: 3

the Good Doctor has much ( too much ) clinical experiences with this class of substances & is not afraid if being called a "chicken-sh!t" when he asks, nay pleads with anyone who is lucky enough to get the real thing ( 3-Me0-PCP ) to PLEASE Start Small, a 5 mg. dose is fine for a first try, and for gosh-sakes wait at least another 15 to 20 min. before you even think to up the dose, and then... do it carefully. This can be a most enjoyable experience to all you wannabe psychonauts, but it's Not fun when some redneck calls 911 & you spend the bulk of your "Trip" in the emergency ward getting your stomach pumped!!!! So Have Fun Kiddies, but Remember to Play Safe or you may find yourself trying to stop buses and cars with your new found "Psychic Powers"!!!

PEACE!
Old 13-05-2012, 17:57
Silver Member

I didn't like 3-meo-pcp, definitely not a replacement for MXE. Waste of money

Last edited by sinnerek21; 14-05-2012 at 01:20.
Old 14-05-2012, 06:09

Male from Bermuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerek21 View Post
I didn't like 3-meo-pcp, definitely not a replacement for MXE. Waste of money
It is not a replacement for MXE or anything else but it is an interesting material in its own right. It is expensive, probably because a very tough synth. At low doses it is very euphoric and less weird than ketamine (the two appear to mix badly), although MXE is also smooth at low doses too. Higher doses seem to tend towards being a little manic.

Post Quality Evaluations:
nice subjective comparisons and general additions to this thread

Last edited by enquirewithin; 04-08-2012 at 15:32.
Old 24-05-2012, 03:03
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

This is an extremely interesting chemical. The most interesting drug im terms of effects I've tried. Has changed my views on the nature of consciousness and the brain. Its so hard to explain its effects, I would write an experience report, but I would not know how to explain its effects in words. I found someone else that pretty much hit the nail on the head on another forum.

I think a really common recurring pattern is this state of mind where you don't feel inebriated much at all, but you do some serious out-of-character shit without even blinking an eye-lid, great in small does if you got social anxiety but in my case even 8mg orally and 3hrs later I'm making out with a woman way too old to be behaving like that... but 3-meo-pcp, it has this way of making you completely detached and absolutely present at the same time... like you're aware of your emotions (fear, stress, horniness etc) but you don't feel them, just observe and play with them.

I can see how low threshold doses (2-4mg) for people with social anxiety or general anxiety this chemical is extremely promising for completely irradicating any fear. If put in a fearful situation under the influence of this you would stand there and realize that you would normally be scared and play with that fact, rather than actually being scared. If that makes sense? It seems to have the ability to detatch you from your troublesome emotions, yet remain totally lucid and capable of normal thought throughout. I'm extremely excited by this chemical!

Have seen reports of doses ranging from 2mg to 50mg (70mg resulted in someone "in an ambulance, being shipped off to the local psyche hospital for an enforced stay", they were discharged a few days later and were fine). So I would highly recommend to keep the doses low with this one. It takes a good couple of hours to peak.

Will write report soon, if it can be put into words; I'm finding it very hard to explain while slightly tripping still

Synesthesiac added 126 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enquirewithin View Post
As is it very expensive, people might use the most effective ROA available to them. There are accounts of people sniffing it-- it may burn...
Its really not that expensive to make, the price it currently sells at is a ridiculously large markup, im amazed the vendors that sell it have been getting away with such prices for so long.

Last edited by Synesthesiac; 24-05-2012 at 03:03. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-05-2012, 03:33
Silver Member

Quote:
It is not a replacement for MXE or anything else but it is an interesting material in its own right. It is expensive, probably because a very tough synth. At low doses it is very euphoric and less weird than ketamine (the two appear to mix badly), although MXE is also smooth at low doses too. Higher does seem to tend towards being a little manic.
When I take dissociatives, I usually expect some depth, intro-perspection, true dissociation. 3-meo-pcp is very shallow, more of a recreational drug, used for it's euphoric properties, rather than "tripping".
Old 24-05-2012, 19:11
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline

Side effect noted: Mania type symptoms of enhanced self importance. Only became evident when reading back over my activities online when its effects had worn off. Still, its a very interesting chemical in terms of dissociating your emotions yet letting you remain fairly lucid.
Old 25-05-2012, 01:04

Male from Bermuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
Side effect noted: Mania type symptoms of enhanced self importance. Only became evident when reading back over my activities online when its effects had worn off. Still, its a very interesting chemical in terms of dissociating your emotions yet letting you remain fairly lucid.
I would agree with that enhanced self importance, verging on delusions of grandeur. It is interesting because you know you are dissociated, there are visuals, but still lucid and not semi-conscious. I don't have any real preconceptions of what I want from this material.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:03
Silver Member

Male from United States
inazone is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

3-MeO-PCP From my understanding should not go beyond 10mgs.,Maximum upon the initial dose and 30 to 45 minutes before considering a re-dose. I also understand that while MXE & 3-MeO-PCP are both dissociative`s the difference is notable with 3-MeO-PCP somewhat more comparable to the circa 70s PCP. However the 3-MeO-PCP lacks both the duration and for lack of a better description "Psychedelic" experience. Almost forgot the Super Man qualities seem to also be missing. R.O.A.s for PCP in the majority of subjects were almost identical for snorting and eating it, while injection of the same dose & quality produced a trance like state similar to being comatose, many users experienced some degree of anxiety to full blown paranoia when smoking this substance. One final observation of all Psychedelics & in particular mind bending doses of dissociative drugs is that one man`s euphoria can be another`s nightmare. Psychological disorders, abrupt changes in ones surroundings and excessive dose`s were responsible for many of the PCP & LSD horror stories back in the 60s 70s & today. Peace
Old 12-01-2014, 21:17
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom

Just to note that on another forum there are accounts of someone who used 3-meo-pcp very intermittently (1-2 times a week) but ended up with a cumulative effect far beyond what you would expect from occasional use. In short even though they thought they were returning to baseline within a day or so the effects seemed to add up until they were in a severe state of psychosis and basically completely out of it. I've scoured around for the possible reasons for this and came up with this, the source and veracity of this can not be verified, but it seems to contain enough facts to be refutable at least:

"The arylcyclohexylamines without ketamine/methoxetamine keto function on the cyclohexyl ring do a weird thing where they get reabsorbed into the bloodstream from the bladder, giving them the appearance of having a hideously long half life. Worst of the bunch is PCP/3-MeOPCP because of a combination of being difficult to metabolize and the inherent shape of the molecule (PCP is worse for that than it's 3-MeO relative as the polar nitrogen is totally surrounded by lipophillic groups. At least with the 3-MeO, the body has something to work with)"
Old 27-02-2014, 11:50
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.
Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Marquis and Mandelin reaction with 3-Meo-PCP. Reference image contains reagent colors before the compound was added. Sample was also submitted for GC/MS analysis.

A Marquis

barely visible yellow spot (could be impurities)

B Mandelin

barely visible yellow spot (could be impurities)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reference.jpg (20.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 3meopcp.jpg (16.0 KB, 3 views)

Share this on:

Tags
3-meo-pcp, alcohol, dissociative, dissociative research chemicals, ketamine, methoxetamine