Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 08-02-2006, 20:03
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male
IHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way up
Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Benzodiazepines rectally?

To administer a substance rectally, does it need to be water soluble? SWIM has no knowledge of administering anything this way, honeslty its always kinda weirded him out, but im becoming interested. To him it would make sense that the substance would have to be water soluble, much like snorting it. Is this true? or is SWIM way off? SWIM is interested in taking xanax in this manner if it would make for a better time than sublingually. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by Jatelka; 03-09-2007 at 16:00.
Old 08-02-2006, 20:16
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Anything that can be taken sublingually can be taken rectally; it's the same concept and prcoess ... but the lining of the rectum is much more absorbant the lining of the gums.

Post Quality Evaluations:
helpful
Old 08-02-2006, 20:26

27 y/o Male
IHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way up
SWIM wasnt sure if the rectum was more like the mouth of nose. But you cleared that up. SWIM is very interested in this now, he'll prolyl start off with 1-2mg and see from there. So is this much faster acting, since its more obsorbant, or is it just stronger all together? And how would he go about doing this? Is there an optimum depth? SWIM is completely oblivious. Thanks again.

Last edited by IHrtHalucingens; 08-02-2006 at 20:32.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:26
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
Try it! It will definitely work but SWIM is unsure if it will increase the effects, and if so by how much. Xanax is already potent enough for swim, and cheap enough to not really care about increasing the effects. Now MDMA is a completely different story. A rare experience and definitely worth getting every penny out of your trip.

You should try plugging once just to see what happens and be sure to report the results. Be sure to stick it up to the second nuckle and dont take a dookie for about 30 minutes.
Old 09-02-2006, 04:50

27 y/o Male
Of course SWIM could tak few ectra but SWIM wanmted tp try t save it and have as much fun with it as possivle. SWIM did 4mg anally along with another 2 mg orwslly as well as about 550mg dxm,. and smoked some weed called incrredible hulk and took one bonmg hit and was set for the reast of the night. The xnanx was definately more noticable than usual even at a smaeller dosages, i will definatlety use this method again. Swim is fucked up its even hard ot type.

way to go. much improvement in your posts, keep it up
With so many drugs how could nayone tell what's doing what? We're I'm from we call it alphabet soup nbecause you know you're high but you don;t know from what.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:00
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
Damn what a combo! SWIM hasnever had incrediclbe hulk weed but thats an interesting name. Seems you might have found a good way to save your xanax. Honestly SWIM would rather stick his finger up his ass than stick a xanax in his mouth. Xanax pills have to be some of the worst tasting pharmecudicals! DAMN!! SWIM doesnt know if it is just the particular brands he has tried, but the 2mg xanax bars taste like crap. SWIM is guessing its mostly the binders and such because 2mg of xanax powder probably wouldnt taste very bad.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:12

27 y/o Male
I dont knopw aboput that,. Just cuz i try new things without prejudice doesnt necceralilly make me gay and wanting other things ups there. This is strictly for scientific purposes. But if this the best way to administer its going to happen asd long as it takes for a new better method to apprear.

PS i think i have a little more self respect than to put anyhint more than a pill up there

Last edited by IHrtHalucingens; 09-02-2006 at 06:18.
Old 09-02-2006, 07:32
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
IHrtHalucingens is right. Rectal administration is a effecient way to administer many drugs, and saves on dosage as well ... keeping your tolorance lower and your wallet fuller. It's also a noticably better high, cleaner, faster comup, etc. You should search the wine enema thread in the alcohol forum. :P

Cheers IHrtHalucingens!
Old 09-02-2006, 17:46

38 y/o Male from United States
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8
Yes, once you cross the line, you'll be crushing up all KINDS of pills, measuring out RC's, mixing together with wine and whatever else, then squirting in and out of a 3-6cc syringe (without a needle). Then, once you're ready, you can lube up the squirt end, and carefully administer the tip into your shithole, relax, and FIRE_AWAY!!!!

As said earlier, just DON'T poop it out. Hold it in.

you'll be flying around the room in NO time. Just remember EVERTHING'S stronger! I suggest starting out this anus mania with 1/2 of everything you'd normally do, and please--wait until you're constipated or just don't have to poop for a while. you don't want to lose everything!

I know someone who went off the deep end, wanting to stick ANYTHING he could find up his ass and 'try it out'. He even started telling everyone (including his wife) that he was gay now because he loved it up the ass. (he wasn't gay. gay is when you like to feel another man inside there.)

just thought i'd throw in a word of encouragement as well as some caution. You're gonna want to tell the whole world that you love sticking stuff in your ass. But I probably wouldn't. Just look what that did to SWIM's life.

good post. coining the phrase "anal mania" lol plus some words of warning
Old 09-02-2006, 18:17

27 y/o Male
HAHA i dunno if im going to be running around telling people i like putting things up my ass. Most people wouldnt understand. here at least people realize the benefits of the procedure. plus its not so much the sticking things up there that i like its the effects that come from the substance that is up there. I used to be very apprehensive about it but once you try it its not as bad as you would think and is quite enjoyable. So from a first time tryer I WOULD recomend it. =)
Old 12-02-2006, 19:39
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.Herbal Remedy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
do you have to crush the pills before insertion or do u just plug them whole?
Old 14-02-2006, 09:18

38 y/o Male from United States
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8
Crush, dissolve in water, squirt in anus. Now squeeze your anal sphincter until you don't feel the need to take off like a water-propelled rocket child's toy.

Obviously if you take a shit, you're going to have to re-squirt the entire contents of your toilet bowl. So remember that when you're fighting the urge to shit. Know that it could be a WHOLE lot worse.

absorbtion will be much faster and thorough.
Old 15-03-2006, 03:44

Male
calmascanbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Swim broke down and tried clonazepam rectally. The idea of using less was overpowering. I had to try it and had no bang at all , but 3mg. went all day. My second dose wasn't needed. My next experiment will be xanax ,when possible.
Old 20-03-2006, 19:41

Male
calmascanbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
SWIM did it rectally again , but was a waste this time. SWIM took 4mg and nothing. SWIM's advice is to use the system occationally.
Old 29-03-2006, 08:29

27 y/o Male from Australia
kritikal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Rectal is the best procedure.

I dont see why so many people are against it! It is another part of your body for gods sake. You can put something in your mouth where saliva comes from, you can put something in your nose where snot comes from, you can have sex with someone and be using "private parts", you can jab a needle into your arm where blood comes from.

The anus is just a dump truck if you will. The only stigma on this is because ppl see Rectal Administration as being related to being gay. The feeling of something going up there is not quite comfortable but with the relase of fluid one cant even feel it. The feeling can only be compared to going to the toilet.

I dont see how someone can burn there nose from snorting, jab needles in there arms and leave rails etc. But not Administer in what i think is the safest possible method next to Oral.

If you dont want to do it then i guess you are missinng out. People who have the courage to try the method basically agree it is the best. Call them enlightened if you will

Very open minded and intelligent response
Old 16-05-2006, 13:38

Male
tinman should review received reputation comments.
the idea of a rectal dose of xanex has great potental.the quicker a drug can enter the blood stream the better.plus swim wouldnt have to worry about the binders as swim is positive most asses are chock full of just about anything you can imagine.hell swim would be willing to bet a paycheck that some peeps have stuck whole potatoes and a bottleof grape jelly up there. just go to rotten dot com and you will see the proof.its gross but true.so go ahead stick a tiny pill up there wat can it hurt?fook who knows ya might even like it...............
Old 30-06-2006, 05:27

Female from Solomon Islands
Sloop is captain of the psychonauts.Sloop is captain of the psychonauts.Sloop is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 321, Level: 2 Points: 321, Level: 2 Points: 321, Level: 2
Swim said i dont know about this stronger in the date(rectum) concept, (but swims experience is limited to coke and coffee in the date). I imagine that the rectum is better with ingested drugs but not snorted. As swim has taken black coffee enemas (it seems to clear the liver! beleive it or not) and it seems to have a nicer buzz, stronger and faster and clearer than drinking coffee according to swim. I think this may take on into a new kind of coffee shop concept (perhaps in Amsterdam first though)

I write this in the Xanax section for swim uses Xanax when swim can to come down of coke,
Swim once had a relative abundance of cheap coke, due to working in Bolivia Swims nose was a bit on the raw side as a result of this abundance swim mixed a quarter of a gram in about 2 small but full syringes worth of water,

then swim took about a quarter of this, so lets say what would of been a strong line about 60 mg swim reported it took longer to come on than snorting and was slightly different in high, more stimulant, a little less euphoria swim thought and weaker than if swim put it in the snoz

Swim thinks the ass route takes your drugs to the liver first via the portal vein
the nose goes srtraight to the brain first, but a physiology student may correct this??

Needless to say swim soon had stacked the quarter gram in the butthole and was feeling good, but if swim snorted all that coke in the same half hour period swim would be feeling it was way too much and reaching for the xanax a lot sooner
Old 04-07-2006, 19:31

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7
SWIF commonly uses Diazepam (valium) rectally in combination with opiates to deal with acute chronic pain, it is very effective and has a very fast onset. SWIF will experiment with all benzodiazapines rectally at some point.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:36

Male from USA - Alaska
Wraith is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Xanax Rectal question

now swim has a 50 cc syringe without the needle and is going to try taking the xanax rectally. now he has 4 pills of .5mg xanax. He plans on taking 2 orally and the other two rectally and the question is how far does he put the syringe up his hole? he does not mean to disgust anyone but is unsure of how far so it doesn't leak out? also how much water should he mix the 2 pills with? 30 cc's?
Old 11-07-2006, 03:16

Male from USA - Alaska
Wraith is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Xanax Experience

Well swim decided to do a enima with the xanax. he first took one .5 xanax pill orally and then crushed up two .5mg xanax pills and then mixed with about 80cc of water until it was a paste. Then he got a 50cc syringe without the needle and got 50cc of the paste and injected it his anal cavity (stick the syringe all the way up to the 45-55 cc line). Then he had to do it agian with another 30 cc's to finish the rest off. It was a very quicker onset then orally and he did not think that 1.5mg would do anything to him but it did. He thought he would post this for anyone wondering and give it a thumbs up! Since he has been getting alot of negativity from the forum he figured he would contribute his experience.
Old 16-07-2006, 23:05

Male from United States
jesusfreak666er is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4 Points: 659, Level: 4
how about valium? would that be able to be given rectally? Swim just procured 20mg valium and will give it a shot if someone gives him the thumbs up...
Old 17-07-2006, 00:30

Male from United States
valium rectally (fast question)

very straight foward question, swim knows that valium isnt very water soluble but is slightly, so swim is wondering if one can administer valium rectally like xanax?
Old 17-07-2006, 09:33

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
it would probably slightly work, and be more than slightly uncomfortable.

as an aside, and not a jab at swijf, but why are there so many recent posts about rectal benzos? did i not get the memo that this was now the cool thing to do?
Old 17-07-2006, 10:24
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7% Activity: 4.7%
Yes it does work, & is used therapeutically for treatment of status eplecticus. How 'recreational' it is I couldn't say, although plugging seems to be an undignified but effective method for many things...
Old 18-07-2006, 00:32

Male from United States
swim tried 20mg rectally yesterday and was ehh, not impressed. it came on faster but all in all thought it was just as good as eating a pill.

Share this on:

Tags
alprazolam, alprazolam high, benzodiazepine pharmacology, benzodiazepine solubility, clonazepam, diazepam, lorazepam, midazolam, rectal administration, rectal administration of benzodiazepines, valium