Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-04-2011, 04:56
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Spacefish is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Is there a natural drug to replace "Tramadol"?

I can’t begin to tell how annoying it is for my gold fish to be going through withdrawals. He had a prescription but kept it in his tank too long and it became illegible. He managed to piece it back together and was left with a mess of mashed paper. Then wrote “tramadol” and bam, he’s thinking he can take that to the pharmacy. He can march his little butt up to the pharmacy counter and I can rest assure you he isn’t going to be handed any pills.
The real problem here isn’t the fact that my fish is taking pills, but my fish’s doctor. He had prescribed him the medicine shortly before going “human only”. I seriously doubt I can go with him to another doctor and have them give me a prescription for a gold fish.
He’s staring at me right now (he’s very manipulative), wanting me to come up with some sort of solution to this mess so he can attend his yoga class without doubling over in pain (he was wounded in a crab fight when he was 3 months old).
Is there any sort of natural, plant based medicine that does not get him high (he has to work too, he owns his own consulting firm in Maryland) and can take away his aching pain (without killing him)?
From, Concerned Fish Owner.
Old 17-04-2011, 05:21
Palladium Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Re: Is there a natural drug to replace "Tramadol"?

Maybe your goldfish should take a look at kratom. Many people have used it to help them stop taking opiates, including myself and it is legal in the U.S..
There is tons of information on it in this forum, but be careful. It is somewhat addicting as well. Less so than opiates, but still.... addicting none the less. Research it with your fish-eyes open.
Old 17-04-2011, 05:23
Palladium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.
Points: 4,377, Level: 9 Points: 4,377, Level: 9 Points: 4,377, Level: 9

The most obvious answer would be poppy pods. The natural plant source in which all opiates and opioids are derived. They are a scheduled (2) drug, but can be found dried and for use in ornamental pieces.

A much easier to find, far less legal ramifications and vastly cheaper source for plant based medicine would be kratom.

However both of these products still carry an addiction risk. Pain management and tapering advice can be found by using the search engine.

This post has also always seemed promising and been waiting for others to add to it..

Post Quality Evaluations:
Helpful
Old 17-04-2011, 05:38

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzafire View Post
Maybe your goldfish should take a look at kratom. Many people have used it to help them stop taking opiates, including myself and it is legal in the U.S..
There is tons of information on it in this forum, but be careful. It is somewhat addicting as well. Less so than opiates, but still.... addicting none the less. Research it with your fish-eyes open.
My gold fish has a lot of pain, will Kratom help to relieve some of it?
Old 17-04-2011, 05:46
Palladium Member

56 y/o Male from United States
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%

Very likely, yes. For opiate-like effects, take a look at the Bali kratom.
Please take a little time to read in the kratom forums before making any decisions.
Is your fish dope-sick now and in a hurry, or does it have a couple days to research it properly?

Helpful
Old 17-04-2011, 06:05

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzafire View Post
Very likely, yes. For opiate-like effects, take a look at the Bali kratom.
Please take a little time to read in the kratom forums before making any decisions.
Is your fish dope-sick now and in a hurry, or does it have a couple days to research it properly?
He has a couple of days, unless the cat gets him. He'll be poking around for the forums for any useful info.
Thanks dude,

Spacefish added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by torachi View Post
The most obvious answer would be poppy pods. The natural plant source in which all opiates and opioids are derived. They are a scheduled (2) drug, but can be found dried and for use in ornamental pieces.

A much easier to find, far less legal ramifications and vastly cheaper source for plant based medicine would be kratom.

However both of these products still carry an addiction risk. Pain management and tapering advice can be found by using the search engine.

This post has also always seemed promising and been waiting for others to add to it..
What kind of ornamental pieces? Like fake flower arrangements?
Google isn't to kind to my fish's wordings, i suppose :P

Last edited by Spacefish; 17-04-2011 at 06:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-04-2011, 06:25
Palladium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.torachi really knows their shit.
Points: 4,377, Level: 9 Points: 4,377, Level: 9 Points: 4,377, Level: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacefish View Post
Like fake flower arrangements?
Yup, except not fake. Plastics no good.

Most refer to them as dried poppy pods.
Old 17-04-2011, 06:36

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by torachi View Post
Yup, except not fake. Plastics no good.

Most refer to them as dried poppy pods.
Lol, gold fish will try and keep that on his mind, though his short term memory is terrible.
Old 18-04-2011, 20:44

33 y/o Male from United States
daudi81 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 164, Level: 2 Points: 164, Level: 2 Points: 164, Level: 2

If you have strong willpower - I suggest trying Kratom. It fits your criteria...

My friend had a bad tramadol habit, and Kratom made him feel much better when going through W/D's - took away all the pain and made him feel really good. It's a good painkiller too. It does not make you "high" if you don't take more than your threshold. But it definitely CAN make you high if you take enough - it feels just like you took a bunch of lortabs or similar opiate. Just make sure you find a good source - it makes a big difference. Some people say it doesn't do anything for them, but I tend to think it's more because of a low quality source or batch they took.

However, this stuff can be very addicting as well - so that's why I say "if you're strong." Don't start it if you can't control yourself.

In fact, forget I even mentioned it - if you got addicted to tramadol like my friend did - chances are you'll get addicted to Kratom and be in the same predicament - just with a different "substance" =)

Supportive post with an effective caveate.

Share this on:

Tags
addictions, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, kratom, natural drugs, new drug, opiate, opiate high, over the counter drug, tramadol