Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-04-2011, 16:57
sarizz sarizz is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 17-02-2011
32 y/o Male from Argentina
Posts: 21
sarizz should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Meth pills

ok, i was walking on the street minding my own business and some one was asking me where he could find some meth pills instead of that crystal powder. I dint know how to reply, so is there pills with meth in it and if there some, what are the made from. Im the kind of guy that like to answer back with the right info, so i felt kinda dum after not knowing what to respond to him.
  #2  
Old 14-04-2011, 20:08
Tony Williams Tony Williams is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 23-09-2007
92 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 554
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up
Re: Meth pills

Okay. In Thailand there's summit called YABA and I think it means CRAZY DRUG or something and it's pills of methamphetamine that I think are suppose to be smoked? (might be wrong on the smoking bit)

Amphetamines and Methamphetamines are often found in pills, sometimes because it's a cheap alternative to MDMA and others because it's a prescription drug.

If it's a street drug then you can never be sure what SWIYs getting unless you have a test kit or better send it to a lab for proper testing. Remember that when you ask "what are the made from" - in general it'll contain binders, fillers, colouring and then actual drug chemicals so it'll be made from HOPEFULLY a blend of dextromethamphetamine/levomethamphetamine - how many mg I don't know and I wouldn't be surprised if the dealer didn't know either.

It's basically the drug PRESSED as a pill. Now this brings up the next Q:

What is better pills or crystal/powder?

I can tell you from MDMA that there's not much difference, it's the SAME DRUG but it could YES easy be a different isomer blend but that can be true with both. Alot of the time people say MDMA pills have a cleaner high or lesser comedown - chances are they are pinning it down to a few experiences. The reality is pills are more "legit" in the sense if SWIM knows that there's a pills that's green with a 1 on and it's the best thing since canned fruit and his dealer has them? then chances are it would both be produced by the same place - now YES it's very possible to make fake clones but with MDMA pills now the good legit ones tend to be pressed of HIGH QUALITY meterials - so if SWIY has a clone - chances are, by looking at it he can tell if it's of low quality - like for example the FAKE OXYCONTINS and FAKE MONEY. This WONT be AS TRUE with Methamphetamine pills though. People tend to state that "oh yes I get good pure molly" - the reality is chances are it's cut!
  #3  
Old 14-04-2011, 20:33
Potter Potter is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 01-04-2005
34 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 8,134
Blog Entries: 28
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Re: Meth pills

Desoxyn(TM) IS the prescription methamphetamine brand. Unlike street meth, Desoxyn has been made in a proper lab, does not contain poor quality adulterants, has a standard dose, and is meant to be consumed orally.

Take a look at the pills offered, enter their color, shape, and any writing on them into Google with the words "Pill ID" to verify what they are. (do not do that here, we are not a pill ID site)

Sounds like a lucky break, clean meth is a rare gift.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good answer, it's exacty what I was going to post until I saw this.
  #4  
Old 14-04-2011, 23:13
Greensane Greensane is offline
Mercury Member
 
Join Date: 26-08-2010
25 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 59
Greensane needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Meth pills

Dextroamphetamine is said to be twice as powerful as meth. And it is the main ingredient of Aderrall, a pill which is 75% Dextroamphetamine. According to the rippers living in swims basement, on average it take a little more than one point(.1g) of meth to get a first timer high. This is equivalent to 4.4 30mg Adderall pills in weight(100mg/[30mg*.75]). Many of the undead that the rippers bring in say that the meth high is way better than adderall high. However swim is willing to bet that if they could obtain the same amount of adderall in weight that they consume in meth, Adderall would prove to be a far more superior experience per gram in terms of high!

Greensane added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

In other words Adderall is pure meth in a pill.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Not one true statement in this post, terribly wrong in all factual levels
innaccurate
This post is completely false.
This poster is incorrect about many statements. Disregard any and all of his/her advice.

Last edited by Greensane; 14-04-2011 at 23:13. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  #5  
Old 15-04-2011, 00:14
Balzafire Balzafire is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-04-2009
56 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 1,781
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Re: Meth pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensane View Post
Dextroamphetamine is said to be twice as powerful as meth. [snip]
Greensane added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

In other words Adderall is pure meth in a pill.

This is very confusing. If dextroamphetamine is pure meth, why don't they just call it methamphetamine?
Could you do a little research and cite your source for this information please? I'm wondering if maybe you could be mistaken?
  #6  
Old 15-04-2011, 00:18
Greensane Greensane is offline
Mercury Member
 
Join Date: 26-08-2010
25 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 59
Greensane needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Meth pills

Swim did not mean it exactly...swim meant it in other words more like based on what swim has said. Taking anything literally defeats of the point. Chemical structure similar, effects similar, look no further if swiy is looking for meth in a pill.
  #7  
Old 15-04-2011, 00:18
Raw-Beets Raw-Beets is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 25-12-2007
Male from United States
Posts: 26
Raw-Beets is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Meth pills

In other other words, Adderall is NOT pure meth in a pill. There is no METH at all in Adderall, there is levo and dextro amphetamine, but neither levo nor dextro methamphetamine. And, it is accepted in the medical community that methamphetamine is significantly more powerful than plain ol' non-methylated amphetamine. Methamphetamine, being more aliphatic, can cross cell membranes faster, thus protecting it from degradation from MAO enzymes. This is one reason why methamphetamine is a more potent stimulant than amphetamine.

Post Quality Evaluations:
That first sentence needed to be stated to ensure that previous comments do not mislead.
Thanks for clarifying with the CORRECT information & bringing some easily understood quality info to this thread - it sorely needs it! ;)
  #8  
Old 15-04-2011, 00:22
Greensane Greensane is offline
Mercury Member
 
Join Date: 26-08-2010
25 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 59
Greensane needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Meth pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw-Beets View Post
In other other words, Adderall is NOT pure meth in a pill. There is no METH at all in Adderall, there is levo and dextro amphetamine, but neither levo nor dextro methamphetamine. And, it is accepted in the medical community that methamphetamine is significantly more powerful than plain ol' non-methylated amphetamine. Methamphetamine, being more aliphatic, can cross cell membranes faster, thus protecting it from degradation from MAO enzymes. This is one reason why methamphetamine is a more potent stimulant than amphetamine.
Semantically speaking...no! But, swim is not a rigid semantic and hates that fucking bullshit. Don't twist the truth just because it does not have the same root verbal meaning. The point has been made. The effects are similar, and only differ in potency. The compound has similar structure. It is may as well be meth in a pill.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Not really, you made a post full of errors and were corrected. Just accept it.
We ARE "rigid semantics" here. You are disseminating dangerously false information. Similar does NOT equal the same! 1 molecule can make a HUGE difference & it's important to note this. Stop saying methamphetamine & amphetamine are the same thing!
This is not a matter of semantics. Stating that 'Adderall is meth in a pill' is very misleading.
It's not rigid semantics it's truth that's in question. Pseudoephedrine is not "meth in a pill" yet is closer to meth than amphetamine chemically speaking.
  #9  
Old 15-04-2011, 02:01
Potter Potter is offline
Platinum Member & Advisor
 
Join Date: 01-04-2005
34 y/o Female from United States
Posts: 8,134
Blog Entries: 28
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20 Points: 19,286, Level: 20
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Re: Meth pills

Guess what, we take semantics quite seriously here. If chemical structure is different, then the drugs are different. Calling a zebra a horse doesn't make it a horse. When dealing with chemicals like the 2c series, a single atom can turn the chemical from nearly non-toxic to nearly deadly.

Drugs are nothing BUT semantics.
  #10  
Old 15-04-2011, 17:11
Greensane Greensane is offline
Mercury Member
 
Join Date: 26-08-2010
25 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 59
Greensane needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Meth pills

Zebra is not a horse, but it in the horse family. Just because they are not spelled the same does not mean they don't share similarities. If swiy look into the issue of similarity between adderall and meth, instead of discrediting via semantics, then swiy would find that swim is not the only one expressing this view.
  #11  
Old 15-04-2011, 19:40
Balzafire Balzafire is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-04-2009
56 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 1,781
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Re: Meth pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensane View Post
Zebra is not a horse, but it in the horse family. Just because they are not spelled the same does not mean they don't share similarities. If swiy look into the issue of similarity between adderall and meth, instead of discrediting via semantics, then swiy would find that swim is not the only one expressing this view.
Greensane, I understand your point. What you need to understand though, is that at Drugs-Forum, we value factual information and nobody here is going to leave a statement like the one you made unchallenged. Don't take it personal. No one here would attack you personally, but we do expect you to stick to verifiable facts regarding drugs.
Do you want some guy going around telling his friends that adderall is methamphetamine? We sure don't want them learning things like that at this site.
This is not a site where drug use is glorified, nor is it a site where drug use is frowned upon. It's simply a place where people can go to learn the facts about drugs and their safe use. Harm reduction is paramount here.
Take a deep breath, realize we are just correcting you for the sake of truth in drug information and resolve not to make any more statements like that and you will be fine!
You won't find another site like this anyplace on the web. New members are welcome because everyone has something valuable to contribute, but if they can't be mature and careful not to say things about drugs that aren't verifiable, and have a bad attitude about being corrected, they never last long.
Here's hoping you stick around.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent and tactful defense of factual speech
Excellent, non-confrontational, friendly post with much value
  #12  
Old 18-04-2011, 01:14
Greensane Greensane is offline
Mercury Member
 
Join Date: 26-08-2010
25 y/o Male from Earth
Posts: 59
Greensane needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Meth pills

Adderall is an amphetamine, it differs from meth merely by a methyl group(1carbon, 2hydrogens). Ya'll are right in saying that the two are chemically different, and I agree that they are. However the difference is eliminated upon ingestion, because the methyl group breaks of from meth and it becomes an amphetamin, just like Adderall. This is the evidence that leads me to conclude that the two are not all that different. If swiy would like to prove this wrong please do so with evidence. So far nothing but "swiy is wrong, and we like facts" has been said and no facts to the contrary have been provided. Swim is here to learn too, so if swiy all think his thinking is misguided, please give him factual reason to believe so instead of blowing "tactful" smoke.
  #13  
Old 18-04-2011, 01:37
Balzafire Balzafire is offline
Palladium Member
 
Join Date: 25-04-2009
56 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 1,781
Balzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline MedlineBalzafire must mainline Medline
Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12 Points: 7,022, Level: 12
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Re: Meth pills

~sigh~
Ok. Sorry.
I think I will just stay out of this discussion. If I can't teach, maybe I can learn.

Post Quality Evaluations:
you should never be tired of telling the facts. we need your information. please explain.

Last edited by Balzafire; 18-04-2011 at 02:04.
  #14  
Old 18-04-2011, 03:50
Phenoxide Phenoxide is offline
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 11-10-2009
Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 4,751
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,257, Level: 21 Points: 21,257, Level: 21 Points: 21,257, Level: 21
Activity: 45.4% Activity: 45.4% Activity: 45.4%
Re: Meth pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensane View Post
However the difference is eliminated upon ingestion, because the methyl group breaks of from meth and it becomes an amphetamin, just like Adderall. This is the evidence that leads me to conclude that the two are not all that different.
I'm not sure why you think this is the case. Methamphetamine is not simply the prodrug of amphetamine. In fact neither of the two major metabolites of methamphetamine reported to be detectable in urine (methamphetamine itself and 4-hydroxymethamphetamine) are N-demethylated as you suggest. So the parent drug and its major metabolite are the "major players" and chemically distinct from what is produced by consumption of amphetamine.

It's true that some of the minor metabolites of methamphetamine are N-demethylated and then shunted down metabolic pathways similar to that of amphetamine, but the ADME properties of the compound as a whole are quite different to amphetamine.

Metabolism of 14C-methamphetamine in man, the guinea pig and the rat

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for restoring value to this thread. It was heading nowhere fast.
Awesome injection of some scientific reality into this thread! Great work!
  #15  
Old 23-05-2011, 22:02
phiz phiz is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: 11-05-2011
24 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 27
phiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Meth pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensane View Post
Dextroamphetamine is said to be twice as powerful as meth. And it is the main ingredient of Aderrall, a pill which is 75% Dextroamphetamine. According to the rippers living in swims basement, on average it take a little more than one point(.1g) of meth to get a first timer high. This is equivalent to 4.4 30mg Adderall pills in weight(100mg/[30mg*.75]). Many of the undead that the rippers bring in say that the meth high is way better than adderall high. However swim is willing to bet that if they could obtain the same amount of adderall in weight that they consume in meth, Adderall would prove to be a far more superior experience per gram in terms of high!

Greensane added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

In other words Adderall is pure meth in a pill.
Gasoline is much more powerful than dextroamphetamine. That doesn't mean gasoline gives a better high than dextroamphetamine and it doesn't mean that gasoline should be worth more than dextroamphetamine.

PS. Don't try drinking, snorting, or smoking gasoline. This was a ridiculous example to show the inaccuracies in comparing the two drugs named. Gasoline is not a strong replacement for dextroamphetamine.
  #16  
Old 26-05-2011, 11:31
maccahv maccahv is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 03-10-2010
Male from Australia
Posts: 21
maccahv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Meth pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensane View Post
Dextroamphetamine is said to be twice as powerful as meth. And it is the main ingredient of Aderrall, a pill which is 75% Dextroamphetamine. According to the rippers living in swims basement, on average it take a little more than one point(.1g) of meth to get a first timer high. This is equivalent to 4.4 30mg Adderall pills in weight(100mg/[30mg*.75]). Many of the undead that the rippers bring in say that the meth high is way better than adderall high. However swim is willing to bet that if they could obtain the same amount of adderall in weight that they consume in meth, Adderall would prove to be a far more superior experience per gram in terms of high!

Greensane added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

In other words Adderall is pure meth in a pill.


My friend has had both meth and adderall many a time, and while there are similarities my friend says they do feel noticeably different to someone with experience (meth is more euphoric and cleaner). Also, my friend also said for a first timer, give them 30-50 mg (of good shit) and they would be charged! No way would they need over a point!
  #17  
Old 26-05-2011, 11:48
rawr161 rawr161 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: 31-01-2011
24 y/o Male from United States
Posts: 23
rawr161 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Re: Meth pills

My cats has done both adderal and meth and in his opinion it seems like the adderal is stronger in smaller amount compared to strait meth. He also noticed that the effects last longer on the adderal. But this is based on him usually taking 100-200 mg of adderal, and on other occasions he does about .3g of meth usually split between lines and being smoked in less than an hour. Hope my two cents help.
  #18  
Old 26-05-2011, 13:40
3.4-Empathy 3.4-Empathy is offline
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.
 
Join Date: 23-03-2010
Male from United Kingdom
Posts: 127
3.4-Empathy needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: Meth pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensane View Post
However the difference is eliminated upon ingestion, because the methyl group breaks of from meth and it becomes an amphetamin, just like Adderall. This is the evidence that leads me to conclude that the two are not all that different.

So in this case you would class heroin and morphine the same chemical?

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamine, caffeine, caffeine pills, cocaine, crystal, crystal meth, drug, drug production, india, meth, meth synth, methamphetamine, pure meth, yaba

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THE CURSE OF CRYSTAL METH Alfa Methamphetamine 149 30-12-2013 17:40
USA - Meth, 55,000 ecstasy pills found during Langley traffic stop buseman Justice & Law (News) 0 27-10-2010 07:46
Other - Over a million meth pills burnt in Wa drug bonfire buseman Justice & Law (News) 0 30-06-2010 15:41
USA - Grappling With Meth: How Did It Get Here? chillinwill Culture (News) 4 18-01-2010 13:04
Vivarin(Caffeine Pills) VS Meth Psilocybe S. Methamphetamine 8 08-03-2005 05:27

» New Threads
7 days clean from Oxycodone - need...
Last post by Taarna
4 Replies, 139 Views
What does Heroin do that other...
Last post by Daver87
9 Replies, 4,690 Views
What are your experiences with...
Last post by AltrdPercption
1 Replies, 24 Views
What to do on SPEED COMEDOWN??
Last post by Canadian4Life
22 Replies, 57,178 Views
Please help withdrawl from heroin...
Last post by BLOCKER
0 Replies, 1 Views
Marijuana Use's Possible Heart...
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
0 Replies, 3 Views
Messed up when asking my doctor...
Last post by fizzle
1 Replies, 16 Views
Best Brand of Vicopofen??
Last post by rainy
0 Replies, 5 Views
Mixing Adderall with Wellbutrin
Last post by chibi curmudgeon
3 Replies, 111 Views
DXM Movies
Last post by Nepenthe
20 Replies, 1,289 Views
» New Wiki Articles
GHB
NET

Sitelinks: Information:

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:21.


Copyright: SIN Foundation 2003 - 2014, All rights reserved