Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-04-2011, 07:13

22 y/o Male from United States
forbiddenlife5 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
how long do you feel high from snorting 2 decent sized lines

so i haven't done meth in a long while, and knowing me, it takes me alot more to fuck me up than most people when it comes to any drug or alcohol because i can handle it better than most, so i snorted two, pretty decent sized lines of meth one after another (2inch lines) and to my surprise, it's been 6 hours and i still feel pretty good and social, but i know it's going to end soon, but my question is why do i still feel the high? most things you snort, even pure cocaine the high only lasts about an hour or two at the most, but i still feel good after 6 hours of snorting two lines, which i know is considered to be a larger dose for someone who has no tolerance to it. I do realize the difference from smoking it, but i knew i was going to be alone today and so i didn't want to smoke it because i do six hits, which keeps me feeling good for 18 hours before the comedown starts, and the reason i snorted it this time was because i thought the high would be a few hours at most... so back to the question how long is it normal to be high from doing two large sized lines of meth with no tolerance, (also i snorted meth before, and that meth i snorted was alot more instant and intense but the high would last only an hour and i did one line every 5 hours) but this meth is real good too, but i only did 2 and am still feeling it just as intense as 6 hours ago.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:27
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
dabullsef is a decent psychonaut.dabullsef is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1 Points: 150, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: how long do you feel high from snorting 2 decent sized lines

YOU, never did Meth in your life. I'm sure you mean your pet Alligator has done meth. Read the rules, especially the ones about self-incrimination found here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/ann....php?f=184&a=1
Also being as how we are on an internet forum, Roger the cat, or anyone for that matter, can't tell the dose from the description "two decent sized lines 2 inches long". But Roger know that methamphetamine is one of the longer lasting drugs. This batch good be more potent, also like you said, your pet Alligator has no tolerance which plays a major part in psychoactive effects

Please elaborate more on dosage and such.

d

(on a side note i've noticed a sharp increase in posts similar to this: "what does this feel like, how long does this last". just an observation)

Post Quality Evaluations:
please re-read the new rules concerning self incrimination, the above poster did not do anything wrong.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:21

29 y/o Male from Bangladesh
OrganicMusic should review received reputation comments.
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

SWIY is still high cause SWIY snorted what sounds like 2 big lines of meth. Snorting it lasts longer than smoking it.

SWIY might have experienced being up for a long time with smoking it cause (its meth and it keeps you up a while) but also the more one does the longer they will be awake.

Depending on how pure and how much was snorted you could be high around 8 hours, and then not be able to sleep for another 4-12 hours after that.

My pet rock finds that the amount done (even in one go) really effects the duration of the effects. The rock has read that the body can only metabolize a certain amount at a time, so anymore and it has a sort of extended release effect.

With no tolerance my rock has stayed up 24 hours after his last hit from the pipe.
Old 11-04-2011, 16:14
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
Antagonist is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Just like SWIOrganic said, my friend's sister also notices without fail that the duration of intoxication depends on the amount you use, even in one go.

She has snorted a "2 inch "line and had it last about 20 hours, while a "1 inch" line will last 10 hours.

Same with smoking. She will smoke a little rock that has her high for 5 hours, then doubles that amount and the duration doubles. Of course, this is such a rough estimation...all will be different of course.
Old 18-05-2011, 01:44

Male from United Kingdom
1dragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

Well .. Spunkie usually brings 1g, he divides in ~ 1/3 or so , -So in short Spunkie gets 2x2inch lines ( width ~0,3cm ~ 0,5cm). As Spunkie usually says first snorting in past few days gives him best effect, for about ~2h , more of use - effect becomes shorter and the weaker, even if Spunkie snorts again 2 lines , which are even bigger when first were , he doesn't feel as good as earlier, and doesn't longer.

Share this on:

Tags
snorting drugs

» New Threads
Too much Molly/Ecstasy?
Last post by Potter
1 Replies, 3 Views
Will I be physically dependent...
Last post by coco77
0 Replies, 1 Views
Suboxone and Xanax Positive...
Last post by D0pe