Notices

Old 02-04-2011, 17:55
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
hillbilly345 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3 Points: 436, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
IV Fentanyl Analog

Is IV Fentanyl the most addictive Opiate out there? I hear it produces little euphoria , just contenetness and bliss. It only lasts for 30 minutes or so. Any one with experience. Not looking to do it as I know how deadly it is even in the hands of someone experienced with it.
Old 02-04-2011, 19:21
Silver Member

Male from United States
Ryencool is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: IV Fentanyl Analog

delete

Last edited by Ryencool; 06-07-2013 at 05:34.
Old 06-11-2011, 19:21

Male from United States
traumanurse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1

Well i am an expert, and unless you have the ampule in your hand and an experinced person giving it to you and watching you so you don't stop breathing .... i would pass on injecting it. the gel is awesome if you can dose it but you can't ,, oh i wish you can . but you can't so don't mess with it.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:16

Male from United States
Tacticool needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

So you shot up a 75 mcg patch all at once ? Rigggggght.

Just like the one kid who's buddy has been " overdosing for the last 7 days ...... Its a long very longOD Indeed.... Know any ways to potentiate for my friend when e gets better like grapefruit or tagamet ? Up for when he's done oding and all..... ".

And u knew a little extra fent could kill you .... So you rammed the whole 75' patch. You're increibly ivy league btw!!

And the best yet ... " I take 50 patches for pain and also take about 4-5 8mg suboxone a day ... Can't wake up in the morning till I get a suboxone under my tongue , then I can get out of bed , the patches don't do it I need the patches PLUS the subxonr every couple hours :emotion nononono : : emoticons 1 areufxin kiddin me :

Post Quality Evaluations:
Rude, inflammatory and adds nothing but pettiness and attitude to the convorsation. Lets keep this forum civil for God's sake!
This is pointless, rude, inflammatory. You seem to be quoting some things that have nothing to do with this thread, so you're not even really on topic here. Learn how to type, too.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:33
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

i iv'd fentanyl once. we had the gel patches and the people i was with did it all the time and were familiar to me so i was fine with their judgement. they squirted a little in the spoon and said you need too put a little vinegar in the solution (not sure if thats true but i just let them do their thing, pretty sure fent would dissolve fine in water, but i didn't want to argue). so yea after i shot it up i got a really strong rush and felt very nice, it was a really good experience. i have no idea how much i did in terms of mcg, so if i were ever to try it again i would start with a VERY small amount and slowly work up, this would end up with a lot of wasted fentanyl, but that is better than an overdose.

i would not recomend any try this, like i said these people iv'd fentanyl a lot because they were on probation and the piss test they got didn't test for fentanyl, so i felt they knew what they were talking about enough for me to trust them. with a patch there is absolutely no way to accurately determine a dosage.
Old 07-11-2011, 18:49

Male from United States
traumanurse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1

He would be dead! he would stop breathing the second it was in circulating in his body. Done.

traumanurse added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

The gel patchs can be estimated. It would be safest with lower dose patchs like 25 mcg or 50 mcg. Distilled water about 2 or 3 cc with like you sais a very small amout of gell. it disolves fine in water. it sucks that it is some short acting but that is the way it is disigned. Dilaudid is the absolute best. The pills disolve well to.

Last edited by traumanurse; 07-11-2011 at 18:49. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-12-2011, 21:17

Male from Canada
lane is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

ok ive been usen oxys for a good 7 years now i kno alot of ppl that iv fent but i wanna no how to do it also because i ddo to many oxy an it does nothing i need somthing eles to help my pain can anyone tell me how to inject patches please!!! i really need help thanks.
Old 17-12-2011, 21:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ireland
Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.Shleep On A Goat's Nipple really adds to the discussion.

To the person above, to help your pain, put the patch on your body. If you're taking too many oxy's, perhaps you could attempt to get clean with methadone, which happens to be an excellent painkiller as well as a decent substitute for shorter-acting opiates/opioids.

Injecting fentanyl won't help your pain; the gel is not meant to be injected, and doing so is actually so dangerous that I don't have the energy to get passionate about it. Just don't do that, please. Be safe, be reasonable, and good luck with your pain problem.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:49
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
Keiyentai is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

I have had Fentanyl once and it was IV while at the hospital when they were prepping me to see if I had stomach cancer (which was negitave phew) and they added versed as well. how much they used I am not sure all I know is they did labs too threw my IV and I have SEVERE Phobia of needles. I can look at a hepron lock and be ok just dont ask me to be corperative for blood/lab work. Anywho it put me in to damn near shock so they upped both the fentanyl and versed...after and hour still looking like I am suffering from a small seizure from the panic attack. So they call anasthisologist and drop me with profronol now this is the interesting part. Hardest opiate I had taken prior was 2mg Diluaded and Oxycodone. 30mins later I was awake from the procedure but I don't know if it was the fentanyl or the versed or both but I was just gone for 18 or so hours. My body is just odd like that. Opiates take a while to kick in but when they do...they last. As for mainlining it unless you know EXACTLY how much you have, its not street shit and an actually RX Ampule and some one to watch you in case you go over that VERY little line of sleep/dead I would HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND IT. Fentanyl is not a drug to really dink around with. It is less euphoric when compared to Morphine/Oxycodone/Oxycontin/Heroin but is 50-100X more strong. Great painkiller not really best to get "Fucked up on" recreational.

Share this on:

Tags
abstral, actiq, analgesic, duragesic, durogesic, fentanil, fentora, instanyl, lazanda, narcotic, onsolis, opioid, sublimaze