Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 31-03-2011, 16:00

Male from USA - Washington
Dunne11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
What does crack feel like?

What does crack feel like when you use it? What is the high like and how long does it last? Is this drug as powerful as popular myth often makes it out to be? Please share your experiences. Thanks.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good question
Old 31-03-2011, 17:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 315, Level: 2 Points: 315, Level: 2 Points: 315, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
AW: What does crack feel like?

I'd tell you to use the search engine, because theres full experience report on it, but hell, i'll just answer it straight up for you now. The high lasts what? However long you can hold your breath.
Are the myths true? Funnily enough, most of them yes, It's hard to overstate what a devil crack is for most people. Insane euphoria, that really can only be matched in intensity (albiet a different kind of euphoria), by very strong opiates like heroin and dilaudid.
Stay away from it. While its not a benign entity by any means, powder cocaine is alot safer than this.
Crack, has the most unique addiction, it truely is with alot of people a "one hit hooked" situation. Such is the nature of the beast.
I'm not talking physical addiction, but the high is so so short, than you constantly chase it.
And when your already fucked up, and feel the desperation for more, that is comparable for a starving man's desire for food, you end up doing the most ridiclous, fucked up shit you've ever known.
Honestly, I would normally encourage people to proceed with caution and find out what a substance is like at their own pace and with reasonable experimentation, but don't bother with crack, no good will come of it.
It has nothing to offer to you but destruction. Take my word for it please.

(PS this thread is not to say some people can't take crack and not get addicted, but most of us will agree that crack can form the most rapid and intense short term addiction and fiending of any other drug on the planet).
Old 31-03-2011, 19:11
Banned

Male from Mexico
Killa Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way upKilla Weigha is on the way up
Re: What does crack feel like?

Concur w/ RD. The coyote who yelps around my back door was chilling in the den of another coyote who had some crack. My coyote was like "whatever" but the other coyote went back to the crack den 3 times that night. My coyote didn't really understand and by the 2nd time was like "dude, chill with that - let's get some beer or something" but other coyote would have none of it. For most animals it is, as RD, stated a complete mind-fuck of an addiction. My coyote does not understand it but has seen many animals implode from it's ravages. Best left alone unless you're into Russian roulette-type, asymetrically risky situations.

"mind fuck addiction" is the best explanation I could think of.
Old 31-03-2011, 20:56

Male from United Kingdom
Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.Revolvingdoo probably knows what they are talking about.

To further drive home my point my armadillo, who is battling (and loosing like a mother fucker) a total poly drug addiction. His DOC is cocaine/crack with an optiate. And even in his most reckless stupors, he tends to avoid crack in favour of powder coke, and even thats prettfuckingaweful, and KW Who AFAIK has extensive experiences with hard drugs also, so realisitcally know a fair bit about drugs addictive qualities.
You sound *relatively* new to the whole scene. Theres much more rewarding drugs out there for you
People can chip heroin, do the odd gram of coke and the odd OC80.
But nobody is equipped for what crack brings to the table. It's like a whole 'nother realm.
Not sure who said this, but it was somebody on DF "the high of crack, is wanting more crack".
Im droning now, but I just wanna hammer this home. The risk/reward is just not worth it. At all.
Old 31-03-2011, 21:17
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.

SWIM is glad this substance is not so readily available in the UK. He dipped in a bad place in the UK when he left home for Higher Education. He would undoubtedly be a sucker for this substance. He is twice diagnosed ADHD in the UK!

Fortunately swim has a helpful yet critical family which helped, in some ways to pick himself up. SWIMs story could have been a tragic one.
E or X was his cure and became the bane. He thinks crack would be a whole other story.
Old 31-03-2011, 22:36

Male from United Kingdom

High grade coke is however common in the UK. Its alot better than most of europe and the US.
It's not uncommon over here to run into 70%+ purity. Once that happens its A+B=C, where B is a basic substance and C is crack.
Thats how my armadillo got into it anyway. B
But your right, no matter how strong you are, crack can destroy you quicker than you would believe. It's one of the few drugs I would say has NO purpose or place, and usage should be entirely discouraged.
Even typing this post my drunken armadillo is getting the most intense cravings.
Well, time to spend his phone bill cash YET AGAIN.
Old 31-03-2011, 22:50
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.

SWIm has had crappy experience with Cocai on new years eve - it was from a trusted source - family member. He abstained from Methylphenidate prescription to avoid the two combining int a tweaked out mess, but he would have been better just taking the Ritalin and Alcohol.

Cocaine is preventative in this way also, its so expensive! AFAIK crack is cheap and yet much stronger.

SWIM would actually be interested though - although it may have already been covered on the forum - how much does the 'high' differ between the two?
Old 31-03-2011, 23:01

Male from United Kingdom

Yeah it does. I mean if you've never experienced high grade cocaine you won't know how terrible the fiending is. But with methylpheidate/mephedrone etc it is certainly in the same ball park.
The problem with crack is, its like having all of that euphoria and energy condensed into a few moments. Then its gone, and your reward system is fried.
It induced the fiending at a level not matched by anything else. Combine that with reckless behavior (even the most moral person won't hesitate to steal, take enough to overdose, fuck a stranger) and you have one hell of a ride.
Ain't gunna lie though, the high is pretty sweet, but not sweet enough to be anywhere near worth it.
Old 02-04-2011, 20:40
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
drugs_bunny is an unknown quantity at this point

it used to make my little kittens heart feel like it was about to explode and she said it gave her a HUGE rush but a very short lived rush..she found she only craved it when she had it..much the same she says as the powder..she wont go near it now though she tells me
Old 02-04-2011, 21:32

Male from USA - North Carolina
shedivineswater should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

For Pet, crack was usually obtained when tragically drunk. Pet is quite lucky to not have landed in jail for such behavior. Pet decided it was not healthy when Pet was in a hotel room trying to sleep and was attentive enough to notice wild abnormal heart rhythms. Pet did do it again though. Like said earlier, you are only really high as long as you can hold your breath. So, Pet can hold its breath pretty long and Pet can be real serious about getting high. That said, Pet passed out last time Pet did it. Pet did wake up, bloody and with the glass stem sticking out of paw. Pet never took to the stuff luckily. For Pet it was like striving for a heart attack.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:52

40 y/o Male from United States
Dancari should review received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

My sisters x husband battled with crack for many years. He would run to the city and buy a bundle of crack and a bundle of H. he would struggle with not doing any untill he was safely out of the city usually fighting his stomach not to soil himself. He would smoke all the crack and then shoot H to comedown from the jonsing. this was a daily ritual untill one morning living in some roach infested hole in the wall he woke up and tried to get a fix ready only to continue to throw up untill nothing but dry heaves. At this point he made a decision to quit. He was able to for many years but recently he found a dealer and had a month long 7 thousand dollar binge that cost him his truck and his job. Now he gets to once again start over if he can put that demon to rest. having cash in hand is the most difficult thing for him. He asked me to hold it for him and he does leave messages at all hours of the night.
Old 14-04-2011, 19:06
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.On The Nod probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7 Points: 2,261, Level: 7
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Swim doesnt know how good it is

Swim would say its a funny drug theres not really that much euphoric property in Crack in swims experience the high is short and kind of a headrush where the sounds go very loud and you get this "holding your breath type of moment" where everyting goes loud and still and then you blow out and its just like youv'e got pleasurable anxiety its not 'that great' in swims experience but it is still very incendently addictive although swims never been addicted to it even so swim wouldnt even find it that enjoyable he would still crave it months later..

Its a wierd drug and no I dont find it that pleasurable but swims freinds (some) seem to think so and swim was on other medication at the time which to be fair may have softened the hit..

Swim has injected quite a large amount before, and its wierd 'pleasurable' isnt the word I'd use' just anxiety with a paranoia that for some reason is enjoyable not like heroin where the world is right' more a minute of extreme warped anxiety that makes you feel excited yet still its like your hooked on somethings that bad not 'pleasurable' like Heroin (not like Heroins good or anything)..

Swim thinks a lot of people get addcited to the smell and enjoyability of smoking it rather than the 'actual High' which is not that great for swim although others may view this differently.
Old 15-04-2011, 02:31

Female from United States
Jojomonkeygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

STAY AWAY FROM CRACK!! Swim took her first hit at 47- by 48 she had lost everything.... she was selling herself for a 30 second high. Swim has tried numerous drugs and never had a problem- except with crack. The high isn't worth it. Trust me. If you haven't tried it- DON'T!!!
Old 05-07-2012, 21:57
Banned

44 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Dontstress should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

[QUOTE=On The Nod;974204]Swim doesnt know how good it is

Swim would say its a funny drug theres not really that much euphoric property in Crack in swims experience the high is short and kind of a headrush where the sounds go very loud and you get this "holding your breath type of moment" where everyting goes loud and still and then you blow out and its just like youv'e got pleasurable anxiety its not 'that great' in swims experience but it is still very incendently addictive although swims never been addicted to it even so swim wouldnt even find it that enjoyable he would still crave it months later..

Its a wierd drug and no I dont find it that pleasurable but swims freinds (some) seem to think so and swim was on other medication at the time which to be fair may have softened the hit..

Swim thinks a lot of people get addcited to the smell and enjoyability of smoking it rather than the 'actual High' which is not that great for swim although others may view this differently.[QUOTE]

So it never rang any bells for "swim" then he admits he was on some other medication at the time which may have softened the hit. So then why does 'swim' feel the need to comment on this post when he doesnt really know what it feels like.

Please don't bump (semi) old threads when you've got nothing to add.
Old 07-07-2012, 13:05
Banned

44 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Dontstress should review received reputation comments.
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Crack is amazing. I have never felt anything like it in my life. To kiss the crack pipe fills one with awesomeness. Its like falling in love. Last time i smoked crack was amazing. A nice rock all to myself. Took me about 5 hrs to smoke it. I was alone, best company in the world me myself and I. It was the other crack whores that fucked me up. I can handle it. I always washed and kept my flat clean, I was a prostitute anyway so now I had something worthwhile to spend my money on. I'm into venting. not that it does any good. stuck between a rock and a hard place in the never ending loneliness and bitter twisted contentment/ resentment.

You've an interesting perspective. Please don't mention price under any circumstance.

Last edited by Benga; 08-07-2012 at 15:13.
Old 10-06-2014, 00:38

kourtneylovee is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
Re: AW: What does crack feel like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolvingdoo View Post
To further drive home my point my armadillo, who is battling (and loosing like a mother fucker) a total poly drug addiction. His DOC is cocaine/crack with an optiate. And even in his most reckless stupors, he tends to avoid crack in favour of powder coke, and even thats prettfuckingaweful, and KW Who AFAIK has extensive experiences with hard drugs also, so realisitcally know a fair bit about drugs addictive qualities.
You sound *relatively* new to the whole scene. Theres much more rewarding drugs out there for you
People can chip heroin, do the odd gram of coke and the odd OC80.
But nobody is equipped for what crack brings to the table. It's like a whole 'nother realm.
Not sure who said this, but it was somebody on DF "the high of crack, is wanting more crack".
Im droning now, but I just wanna hammer this home. The risk/reward is just not worth it. At all.

Exactly, " the high from crack, is the wanting of more crack"
The andreniline of just looking for it and waiting is just as intense as the first hit. Is like a paranoids wonderland. I hate it even after I have started. The only really good one is the first. It can take you on the wildest ride and you may not return and if you do you are pretty much damaged for life. Left with images and memories you never wanna see someone go through. I am lucky to return but ill never be the same. I will never think the same.

And the cycle continues
Old 14-06-2014, 18:01

24 y/o Female from United States
slumlordmillionaire is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I know a girl who once referred to crack as "Her very best friend until the second it was gone." For her it was/is a indescribable feeling where nothing in the world matters but that single moment in time, just a girl and her crack pipe. The ringing of the ears, the instant rush and warm feeling, the heart racing, and her favorite... the mental state it put her in, that everything was a-okay as long as she had her crack.

She would sit cross legged on her bed for hours on end taking hit after hit until it was gone. Then the devil unleashed and she stopped at nothing to get her next fix. Like others have stated, it wasn't just the high she was addicted to, it was the whole process of getting the money, finding the drugs, and racing home with the drugs only sometimes being too eager to wait and taking a giant hit in the car in broad daylight.

Then one day, she stopped. It had taken everything from her, her job, all her money, other people's money, her dignity, and her freedom. She was clean for 2 years, 1 month and 3 days. Then the devil took over her again.

So to sum it up? What does crack feel like? It feels like heaven on Earth. While you're high anyway, but nothing in the world will ever compare to your first time. It grabs a hold of you and doesn't let go easily.

It will always be her best friend.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:05

Jojomonkeygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I'm a 51 year old woman.... hadn't done drugs since my younger years, until I was 47... hard to believe it's only been 4 years since my first hit of crack... I swore I would never touch it, as I get addicted to anything so easy (chewing ice, tootsie roll pops, candy canes at Christmas, cigarettes, biting my nails, etc, etc). I went from being a much-loved Mother and Grandmother, healthy, 150 lbs, church-going productive member of society to a shell of a person. I was 110 lbs, living in a crack house that had no electricity, running water... I would sneak to a house 3 blocks away at night that had an outside faucet just to wash up, brush my teeth -I lost every one of them anyway, and they always said I had the most beautiful smile. I was selling my body to the most disgusting people you can imagine- just for ONE. MORE. HIT. I ended up attempting suicide- a week in the psych ward, a month in rehab. My children will never treat me like they did before. I pawned my daughter's wedding ring. Hey- she didn't have it on, so she must not really like it, right? I can't make them forget. They have no respect for me now. It really didn't get me high- maybe just a little rush, but that first hit turned on a switch in my brain... I was so happy when I had some little rocks. My friend always told me that a rock the size of a bowling ball wouldn't be enough for me. He's dead now. I miss him so much. He held the pipe for me for my first hit. He hated himself for that.

Please- don't ever even try it. Not once... it's the devil... it's hell.

I wonder what heroin is like.

interesting story. thanks for sharing
brutally honest post from experience - great for harm reduction - thanks for sharing your story
Old 19-06-2014, 19:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
Mcfeeli is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 229, Level: 2 Points: 229, Level: 2 Points: 229, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

I only speak for myself, but crack(either smoked or slammed) is much harder hitting than good ol' cocaine. The first time I took a whack of rock I was entirely too young to realize what I was doing, but the effects hit me like a freight train, inhaled, held in and closed my eyes, opened eyes and exhaled. The room started shaking and my body seemed like it underwent a rebirth the instant I blew the smoke out. It was like the feeling before a big game, jumping up and down getting ready to exterminate everyone who wasn't on your side. It was a really in the moment experience, relaxed even, but it took over my body and mind like a that microchip the government slammed into your mind was activated.

Now, I was young and very ill-experienced with most everything except heroin and opiate pharmaceuticals. Anymore crack gives me a dirty, and insanely burnt out feeling only 30 minutes after it's been cleaned through. I still wholeheartedly believe it hits harder than cocaine, but it doesn't allow me to enjoy the effects. Shooting it will rock me(like a hurricane!) and leave my stomach in ruin, most likely from the vinegar.

If you've done cocaine, you'll feel an urge to redoes, crack is like that only much more intense. Once you're free of it's compelling intentions you'll realize how stupid it really was, especially if you acquire more. If you use it responsibly and finish your stash and refuse to gather more, it's a fun little substance.

It'll live up to the reputation if you allow it to, if you control yourself it's a quite enjoyable experience from time to time.
Old 21-06-2014, 04:47

Male from Earth
Erikmen should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

One of my wishes, enough crack for 24 hours and medicine to sleep over after smoking until i wanted.
But the thing is when you do crack no matter how much you have or can obtain, you will never be satisfied.
You would die still wanting to have the next hit. And the high lasts 3 minutes, or until or next hit.
What sort of high is that? Even heroin provides a cleaner high. Coke does to. Crack is trash.
Old 28-06-2014, 22:54

Male from United States
midniterider should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

One could say that crack is an ultimate high. But if you try it then you are saying to yourself you're not going to go crazy. It is very similar to IV'ing cocaine and it is very expensive. You can try it and then stop, but realistically don't be around it if you expect a clean break. A little can get a few people buzzed if you use multiple screens and then tear off the top layer one by one and smoke the residue. One could possibly use 4 or 5 screens. But the best advice is to not try it. Most likely the people you will be around will be making a career of it. And like almost anything else you can't become obsessed. And it is "Oh so easy" with crack. If you're young or on the fence about it. Please don't try it. It certainly won't win you any friends or get you re-elected. And to speak about the thread above about "it will make you have relations with a perfect stranger". In fact it is an aphrodisiac. But not worth chasing for that reason at all. A friend once said "Don't give me a crack pipe alone in the bathroom with your wife". True words, and it won't matter how she looks either. All of your heretofore "carved in stone" morals will go out the door...

Share this on: