Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 31-03-2011, 14:55
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
mullet0224 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
About to try rectal administration of an opiate for the first time

Ahh, it's strange finally wandering outside the nice, warm heroin forum But, it just so happens that SWIM has about 3ml of liquid oxycodone, its 20mg/ml. Well, he has more than that but he has a 3ml syringe, so he figured that would be a good dose for his first time "plugging" an opiate (he had done ecstasy using that route of administration a few years ago, but the pills ended up being "speed bombs").

SWIM doesn't really write many experience reports (though the few that he did write were very well received), but he's doing this one just because after searching and searching and searching, he managed to find very little info on rectally administrating LIQUID oxycodone. Plus, from what I've come to understand, plugging is one of the most effective ways to take most drugs, aside from IVing I believe (not really sure about that though, it's just what I've gathered from articles and experience reports and other info)
So yeah... A little about SWIM and his tolerance and whatnot;
He has been addicted to black tar heroin for over 4 years now, typically IVing around .8 - 1.2 grams daily, sometimes more and sometimes a little less. He also shoots methamphetamine every day, which he's been using longer than heroin but only recently began injecting it.
SWIM's at his hotel with his mom, who is asleep. It's 6:50 AM and SWIM's mom is an extremely light sleeper, to the point where he's having trouble typing because the sound of the keys honestly could wake her up. The reason I'm mentioning all of this is because it'll probably affect SWIM's state of mind, especially if she wakes up and gets all pissed.
So yeah, SWIMs gonna go to the bathroom and do this. He'll keep you posted.

Also, if anyone is knowledgeable in this area, SWIM has NO idea whatsoever how much oxycodone would be a similar dose to the amount of black tar heroin he usually does at one time (.3 or .4 typically). He knows its hard to say because oxycodone is 100% consistant, while black tar is far from it, but SWIM does know that he gets good heroin. Basically, it's not "bunk shit".
If anyone can give me any info on that so I can pass it along to SWIM, that would be wonderful
So yup, SWIMs headin to the restroom. Be right back

<h3>5 minutes after administering the oxycodone...</h3><br>
So, SWIM just took 60mg of oxycodone rectally, officially his first attempt at plugging an opiate. He fucked around editing/re-writing a few parts of his post (for some reason he HAS to write and spell as correctly as possible... It's like an OCD type ailment or something), so now it's probably been ten or fifteen minutes since he took the Liquid Oxycodone. He's pleasantly surprised at the fact that he actually feels a little something, and this quickly too. His opiate tolerance is so high that he wasn't really expecting anything from this venture. His body feels heavier and his eyelids are drooping.A light, very pleasant warmth is engulfing him, though not in an overwhelming way at all. He pictures some sort of beautiful smoke curling around his arms towards his chest and eventually wrapped around his whole being, even his veins are being soothed by this imaginary smoke. Note that SWIM isn't "tripping" in any way, that was just the best way he could describe the unreal sensation of comfort and a totally content mind that only opiates can give you.

Anyways, SWIM's actually in a pretty good mood now. Although he RARELY has any pharmaceutical grade opiates (where SWIM lives, Phoenix, Arizona, prescription opiates and benzos are both extremely expensive unless you're lucky enough to find someone very desperate to sell theirs or if you have your own 'script), he will definitely give this method another shot when he does come across something that'll be worth his while.
Or, who knows, maybe he'll attempt heroin rectally next. Seems like the logical way to go, seeing as heroin is really his favorite chemical bar none.

So yeah, thats SWIM, before and after plugging oxycodone. Might seem like a lot of rambling, but due to SWIMs daily opiate use, their effects on him aren't always very pronounced. SWIMs whole intention for this little 'experience report' was to show that even if SWIY uses their drug of choice daily, and have been doing so for years, it still has an effect on SWIY, even if SWIY falls into that "I'm not even getting high any more!!! " rut.

However, I know this one sucked. I've been paranoid about waking up my mom which has been a slight distraction... That and SWIM's tweaking pretty good, and with no one to talk to in person, he decided it would be a great idea to type out everything on his mind here at DF.

Thanks for reading/listening
Goodnight

Last edited by mullet0224; 31-03-2011 at 16:08. Reason: Updating my experience
Old 31-03-2011, 15:43
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute
Re: About to try rectal administration of an opiate for the first time

TBH, I don't think 60 mg of oxycodone is going to be enough for someone who shoots a gram of tar a day. I mean, give it a shot and see, but don't expect too much. But since you said you have more, you can always redose. Just give it about 30 min after your first dose and see how you feel and then decided if you need another dose.

Is you oxy syrup or liquid for injection? If it's liquid for injection, why not just IV it like you do with your dope? I wouldn't suggest that to someone who isn't already an IVer but since you are, you might as well make the most of the stuff. 60 mg IV would probably get you off fairly well.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 31-03-2011 at 15:46. Reason: add

Share this on:

Tags
anal administration, anal use, black tar, drugs-forum, heroin, heroin injection, heroine, injecting, injecting heroin, injection, opiate, opiates, opioid, oxycodone, plugging, rectal administration, rectal heroin, route of administration, tar heroin